Hollyjew Slender Man movie comes out

So is this gonna rip off Marble Hornet or what? It looks like a generic movie but who knows. For those who aren't aware Slenderman has actual victims.

Other urls found in this thread:

daily
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

vid related

Anyone know who owns the rights to slenderman? If i recall it was a SA meme that got popularized by marblehornets and blue isle studios. But whose IP is it?

nobody owns it, the dude who invented it never claimed ownership

Whatever it will be it will be
A. Done wrong
B. Bad
Creepypasta should either be done as a vague legend haunting a person one person who gradually goes insane, or if you won't go that way go homo, and make a deepest lore Creepypasta universe like what it's been turned into canonically by the community.

i don't think anyone would have considered making a movie over this if people hadn't been legit stabbed over this

Kinda shitty profiting over a made up story that some kids murdered other kids over. If i were the parent of that murdered kid i would skullfuck Hollywood to death over it.

daily mail.co.uk/news/article-5235413/Father-Slender-Man-stabber-slams-new-horror-movie.html

So what is it like folklore now? Slenderman is public domain?

This fucks are five years late to the party. When is the Smile Dog movie?

basically

here's hoping for more

some kids are just fucked up. they are angry lonely and lost and just looking for the right opportunity to go out in a blaze of glory.

I remember seeing this for the first time, and thinking it was really creepy and well done.

Now look at this. The state of it. Slender man fucking shirts. Disgusting.

Under US copyright law, he still owns the rights regardless.
He could shut this down if he wanted to, the creators of memes have done that before in the past. A recent notable example is Meme Run, shut down by the creator of Trollface.

I just think it's cool that people have stabbed each other over him. I really hope it gets worse.

kids are fucking retarded

Recently saw the documentary of this.

One girl stabbed another, but the victim survived. It turned out the the bystander/helper of the stabber was a lonely kid, who had no friends, and she was eager to have friends, and the stabber girl was basically the only candidate. She was also obsessed with her iPad, basically spent every time of hers on the internet.

The stabber girl is schizophrenic, from an early age, but somehow her parents didn't noticed. Here comes the juicy bit: Her father is a well known schizophrenic, and he and his wife knew what kind of sympthomes this illness produces. They saw that their kid produces them, they knew that there is a chance that their offspring will inherit the disease, and they did NOTHING.

So the lonely girl who spent every time on the net finds creepypasta, gets obsessed with Slenderman, tells about him to the sick girl, who believes in it, and they decide together to kill their third friend. And now one of them is in jail, the other is in jail and goes under strict medicine cure for her schizophrenia.

'Murica.

How do you even diagnose something like that?

The girl had visions, acted weirdly, etc. I'm not an expert, I know someone who is, so I can ask her, but if you watch this documentary (Beware the Slenderman), it becomes clear, that the father obviously told his wife about the things he experienced. So the couple know what the sympthomes are like. They had YEARS to witness them in their child, but they didn't gave a fuck about it. "She's not like other kids" and that was it.

And at the end, the father was crying, because he really wanted to talk to his daugther about this illness, what they both experience and no-one else does, etc. And he had all the chance to do so for YEARS.

One possible explanation, that the film doesn't explore is that maybe the mom was distracted because of her husband's condition. But maybe she was not, she just purposefully overlooked it.

Oh, and one more thing: A doctor says in the film, that schizophrenic people are not dangerous by themselves, but if they get dangerous visions and they can't distinguish them from reality, then comes the disaster. The lonely girl planted the dangerous idea in the satbber girl's head…

DUDE JUMPSCARES LMAO

Its not going to rip off MH, because MH was good with low production cost and this looks like shit with high production cost.

I might see it just for the sole reason that I was an extra in the school scenes for two-three scenes.

confirmed not kino

This already is the 10th one slender movie, how old the crappy pasta is?

no seriously, it would be really exciting to see more slenderman killings (as long as it's not me or anyone in my family)

She didn't murder her, almost though. What's your fucking point?

nobody has been killed by some supernatural being
slenderman has no fucking victims, he's a shit character from a shit ten minute game.

it makes me fucking sick that anybody is even discussing it

that's what saging is for you dumb faggot

Does that mean we can greatify him like pepe?

I was on set for a bit, what I can tell you is that no, it probably isn't kino. There was a scene where I walked by the actors and what happened was some guys were talking and some girls (including the lead) walked over to them. The guys basically said "You can't listen to us" or something to that effect, as if they were nine year olds saying "no girls allowed in our club" and then he went "top secret." The girl responded. "Oh, circlejerk?" That's the only dialogue I caught, but no, it isn't kino.

The next day I worked on some German tv show which honestly, was probably better. A low budget German tv show was better than a high budget Hollywood film.

Creepy pastas are something for edgy 12 year old girls who enjoy cutting themselves, and I imagine exactly those kind of people are going to watch this. It's actually a fucking gold mine, too bad they're 5 years late.

nobody cares

I completely forgot about that shit

explain

um…..

Never heard of that one, care to tell more?

It wouldn't matter if he claimed it or not because, legally speaking, the site he posted it on first, probably Something Awful I think, will likely have a user agreement clause that lets them own any and all OC generated there assuming it isn't using existing copyrighted material.

Wasn't it a ruskie too?

And why are these people smiling while talking about this? They find it hillarious?

Because life moves on.

(checked)

creepypasta is the best part of chan culture, even better than the dank the memes.

It's part of deviantart now. I don't think there's even any recent stories that don't involve coldsteel-tier OCs.

this

Good times. Better times.

Weebs dying is pretty funny tbh.

Wait it was part of chan culture? I thought it was some other forums that did this stuff.

I do remember some kid jumping from a building because he wanted to be a pokémon.

I thought that was a Mexican man playing Pokémon go?

chan culture was given birth by SA just like slender man, but don't tell the newfags that

no

this shit sucks

yes

Unf. Who is this semen demon?

Eh, I'm fine with that.

lauren southern

looks like what I saw in salvia trip one time

Is that what inspired that Splice?

Still, pretty sad that a kid died during this shit.

inb4 meme the movie

damn satan

not your taste? there's others

is that a dick?

it looks like it's what trannies do to their dicks

canine penis, it's a sheath

did joo hear teh one aboot jewyork:

They drink orange joos and spread fake joos