SJWs always complain about not very many blacks

Why? Not that it personally affects me I am just curious.

because their activism is only a mask, they dont really care, they want to achieve other things

They complain about whatever is the most popular thing to be upset about.

SJWs don't actually care about the things they whine about, they're just there for the virtue signaling and the patreon bucks.

I notice there's a really big lack of Moslem characters in video games. Why is this?

Hispanics and Mexicans specifically appear too white for them to feel like they are getting their point across.
Same reason they all whitewashed George Zimmerman, him being hispanic and jewish made him 'look white enough.'

They don't buy video games.
They don't even believe in fucking electricity.

But if he was a jew, how come he was convicted of a crime? I don't understand how that could happen when they control everything.
Was he sacrificed by ZOG?

He was acquitted.

I don't know about that user, I think you're spreading lies and hearsay.

This really makes it sound like they have a master plan.

They just want to be smug, self righteous cunts and bitch about everything with a sense of superiority.

They need to falseflag every so often to throw off the scent, see?

I guess it makes sense if a game reflects real life cultures. But most games take in alternate or fantasy worlds, so having a token race character in those would only be a subversive joke, and even an offensive one if played out constantly.
Games =/= real life.

Because all these other groups don't have a relatively recent history of slavery and abusive racism in the US.
So they don't give a flying fuck because these other minorities don't have a racism card.

Also that's a real fuckin' nice ID.

To liken it to video games, blacks and muslims are worth more points to them in terms of prestige. They like to think themselves defender of the little guy and revolutionaries, but they don't actually want to put in any effort, so it's easier to bitch about something that's been bitched about for the last century or so, jump on that bandwagon and then pat yourself on the back for a job well done.

Here's a secret, the big Jews do not care about the little Jews, they are happy to let small Jews take the brunt while they flee, and the little Jews then in turn feel validated for being an outsider, then run to the big Jews for help. Its all a very convienant feed back loop.

So it's just rich people who happen to be jews?

This kind of shit is why some people think that all human culture should be erased and replaced by machine logic - starting with the jews.
It's a silly idea, but every once in a while it almost feels like a good idea.

That reminds me. What games actually deal with racism or have it as a major point in the plot? Tales of Symphonia and Valkyrie Chronicles did it I know that for sure.

Yes, but coupled with their beliefs and culture its not quite that simple ,Talmudic Jews are absolutely evil regardless of rank. Other peoples have done exactly what Jews do now, just predating them ,Jews are simply the biggest and most successful in the current time. Ultimately the core enemy is Usury, which Jews adopted from previous civilizations.

As far as progressive stack is concerned there are only 3 races: white, black, and arab (which they basically treat as "exotic black").

Your mistake was in thinking that progressive stack is based on "privilege" or "oppression". This is obviously false. It is based entirely on what makes good posters. "Cops violently murder Mexican child" does not make a good rallying cry.

Because ultimately the goal is to gain undue influence for themselves, not to help the oppressed.

Bullshit. "Build a wall" is literally a thing chanted by large gatherings of people nowadays.

The SJW thrives on whining. If you put a spic in your game they will pretend it's a White character and complain.

Niggers are actually overrepresented in games. Most vidya market is US, Europe, and Japs, none of which has anywhere close to as many niggers as there are in games (although still way too many).

The witcher, which is ironic because the SJW's jumped on it for it's lack of black characters, but of course they don't play games.

So it's like Jissouseki?

Because many other minority groups don't give a shit.

I'm Native American and I don't give a fuck that there aren't more natives in games. The natives we've had so far are pretty cool, but they aren't why I play a game. My uncles who are full native don't give a shit, my cousins don't care. They just want fun videogames that aren't fucking shit.

We're content with being lazy assholes who sit around and get drunk.

If I learn their secrets will I become rich? Do I need to do some Kabbalah shit?

The foreskin stays but I'm pretty sure if I have to infiltrate them nobody will check.

I've noticed how people love bragging about having black friends for some reason. It's like a checkoff list for normalfags so when they say something semiracist they can say "but I have a black friend and he's/she's okay with it!". Doesn't help that blacks are usually more funny or comical than many around them

Forgot about that series. Though I have yet to play any of the games.

This is exactly why your people are being wiped.

Pic related.

The only "secret" is being such a greedy sociopath that if a baby swallowed a penny you'd rip their stomach open to grab it. That and having a big support network.

We deserve it, user. I don't like the native culture. It sucks.

**I think Indian men are handsome"*

Oy vey! How do I get into the network, goyim?

That's more about immigration than race.
The US needs to shut its borders completely to immigration, clamp down extremely hard on all work and study visas, do a thorough door-to-door check of all foreign nationals within the country's borders, and then re-open immigration in 10-20 years only after the job market stabilizes to sub-5% unemployment - and even then only take highly accredited experts in needed fields rather than just letting any poor slob move in.

"Give us your huddled masses yearning to breathe free" my ass. Fuck the huddled masses. Burn them for fuel to light our cities.

Cold but true.

All the skilled people could be a bunch of fucking Mexicans for all I care. "Diversity" my ass, "White Genocide" even more so.

The secrets of the Talmud alone do not make you rich, what makes you rich is having a group of fellow Talmudic followers who will also mutually ensure each others success, this is called nepotism, and is the primary reason as to why Jews are always considered parasitic regardless of their level of power. It's because they have extreme in-group thinking while existing in host nations.

Fire Emblem Path of Radiance did it. A lot of it was fucking childish and retard, like the part where the queen/pope chick literally grovels and begs the bird-people to forgive her for crimes committed like a decade before she was born (and which only occurred because at the time people thought that the bird-people were responsible for the murder of a previous queen/pope).

But there was also cool stuff. There's a race of thieves and they aren't "misunderstood" or any bullshit, they are legit thieves. The evil racist country that you spend most of the game fighting isn't just portrayed as racist and evil, you get to see other stuff about them and the racism thing is more like a difficult political problem than something that makes them inherently bad. Also while the game definitely goes "racism is bad", all the actual problems are caused by a non-racist who did a bunch of race-baiting shit in order to further his own purely selfish goals.

Also I really like that the game doesn't go with that "muh oppression" shit. Instead they do the Huck Finn thing, and make Ike a credible idiot who treats all races the same because he literally doesn't know any better.

Also I guess FE4/5 literally featured an evil bloodline, which was nearly wiped out in the past, and the fact that the evil bloodline survived has no positive consequences (except a couple cute girls).

Why aren't you half in prison?
Or are you posting from a halfway house?

Goddamn you Carlos.