twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

political correctness happened

They stole my lunch money.
Bastards.

They haven't made a comfy princess bash yet

They just want shekels

this bastard is modernizing the company

white guilt

They know the industry crash is coming, so they're trying to get in with the kids (in case it doesn't) and diversify their work (hence the movie rumors and dipping their toes into the iphone waters)

As for the ramant fan-game shut downs- those titles were taking donations. However, the logic they use to think they are "losing money" is the same logic they used to stop youtubers shilling their games for free.

No one knows how to make games at Nintendo, because no one left there is a gamer.
Iwata is dead, Miyamoto only NOW is listening to bringing back the Koopa Kids- now we all want new shit. Or hell, not even new spins on old IPs, just new shit in general.

Splatoon was the last good game they did- and they stopped the weekly tournaments a few months ago.

NX and it's radio silence screams terror. Perhapes they're banking on a "blitz" campaign so the second you hear about it, you only have to wait a month for… The two titles you'd actually want at launch.

The current owner is a banker. So that doesn't help.

Expect them to axe their "gamer shareholder" and "business shareholder" meetings- or turn the gamer one into a bullshit parade like E3.

* axe their "gamer shareholder" and focus on their "business shareholder" meetings

There is no Nintendo, just a husk of what used to be, user.

My dad stopped working for them.

They're as reluctant as ever to experiment with larger brands or support smaller brands.

They've become excessively protective of their brands, hamfistedly censoring their works and taking down fan works left and right that other companies would leave up for the free advertising.

They've become desperate.

Is he really? I heard he was something else.
What's wrong with being a banker?

I have a feeling the NX will be revealed in mid September or October, and everyone will be delighted. Plus, they'll have a new Mario style so that's good.

Jews.

this is what happens when you hire a mascot instead of a business man

they've became the purest of jews

If you think the MN9 shitfest was as bad as it gets, with an out-of-touch nofun businessman at the helm of a stillborn media franchise, you have no idea what kind of shit will happen when you get a grade-A Jap-Jew in charge of a larger and more secure established platform which could potentially survive his antics for a few years.

the shareholders are finally getting what they wanted.

They're in the process of dying. Haven't put out a semi-decent product in at least 10 years. AMIIBOS, LOL PEDO CENSOR TRANSLATIONS WE DONT GIVE A FUCK, FUCK YOU NIGGER LOL!

SHIT BUGGY REHASES OF MARIO AND KIRBY AND AUTISTIC POKEMON? HERE YOU GO! COLOR SPLASH IS GREAT AND NO, WE DON'T CARE IF YOU THINK IT'S SHIT, YOU'LL BUY IT ANYWAY YOU RETARDS.

Their fanbase hasn't been playing hard to get. They go along with EVERY FUCKING STUPID GIMMICK Nintendo does and buy EVERY GAME IN A SERIES THAT COMES OUT no matter how shitty it is. Nintendo has come to realize that it doesn't need quality to get people who buy their games to do so. It doesn't matter how censored they are, how full of overpriced DLC they are, or how inferior the games are to previous entries. Nintendo has come to realize that its fans are the Applefags of gaming, they will buy anything graced with Mario's cap. As a result, they keep on chasing the lightning in the bottle they had with the Wii and the DS, oblivious to the fact that the market their products compete in has moved far beyond interest in any half-baked gimmicks they can come up with. They could be great if they just made great hardware, but they don't anymore because they think casuals want stupid gimmicks that they actually don't.

My only question is why people care so much. There's tons of things to play outside of Nintendo games. They haven't been all that great since the seventh gen and both the Wii, WiiU, and 3DS's best games haven't really been first party games.

Iwata died, Reggie is finally showing his true colors like the inbred mongrel that he is and Miyamoto doesn't have anyone shielding his actually grumpy-old-ideas-guy figure anymore.

It's like having your first dog die a slow, painful death and visiting the shelter while he's still alive.

BUT WHY

They've realized the need of appealing to a (((wider))) market. :^)

Check the fucking catalog if you wanna know.

Nintendo has no plan on dying. They will just move on to a different medium if vidya fails. Remember Nintendo wasn't always a video game company.

Reminds of how people kept wanting Nintendo to be more modern or to "Get with the times.". Well they have, in the worst ways possible. But they just adapted to modern gaming really. Their business decisions reflect the modern industry.

In this case, your first dog has died ages ago. The new dog has been around for a while but isn't like your old dog despite looking similar. You have other pets that don't shit on the carpet and actually like learning new tricks. The new dog's only new tricks are just finding more ways to piss you off.

I've been mainly a console and handheld guy for most of my life and only really use PC for emulation even today. However, I can't say I'm a fan of any company. Each have their pros and cons and growing attached to them seems pointless. I don't get anything out of it besides disappointment in the future. They're all just businesses in the end. Yeah it sucks that Nintendo has turned to shit but there are better vidya that deserve your money and attention.

Nothing, they've always been a toy company targeting casuals.

You grew up OP. It happens to everyone.

They're the same shit they've been for years.

The Wii was the last straw, anyone that stayed on after that deserves to get ass reamed.

How do we save Nintendo?
And how do I convince the faggots of this danger?

Anyone else to add to the list?!?!

Funny thing is that banking used to be un Christian.

Jews made a ton of money.

Made a lot of people envious so Christians do what they always do: "re-interpret" the Bible.

Capcom.

Konami

On it

Not enough space for them all.

There always is.

Square-Enix

Nintendo lost Iwata and the new guy, Kimishita, is an older man who doesn't know anything. Kimishima came to Nintendo after being an executive at a fucking Bank and at Nintendo he's only worked as an executive. He's an out of touch old man who is only attempting to make money. Iwata saw Nintendo as a company to make fun things that had to also make money so had to do some shit.

I JUST edited it user!

They're making mobile games to help offset the inevitable loss of selling their next console and software at a loss on release.

As a hardcore gamer and someone who has never bought a nintendo product, this infuriates me and I'll see to it that they never get another cent of mine.

git gud with photoshop and edit the other logos to be black, white and/or grey so they match the colour pattern of the rest of the pic

Smelled the money and now go full speed after it, burning every bridge they had that might've saved them in case they crash against a wall in the end.

Or just get the grayscale versions of their logos - pretty much every company has one.

What's the point of this dumb shit?

Do you need a fucking reminder on your fridge about how greedy these companies are?

done and done

Which one of those do you work for?

Their toys suck shit dude, they suck shit.

Bethesda is apart of Zenimax.

You gonna give me the xbone, big boy?

there, now we have more room

still butthurt huh?

fuck I'm retarded

Is that gear box?

Circlejerking.

Hey man, don't you have some sliding to do on >>>Holla Forums

yes. now with even more room. Name more companies,

Seriously though, what did nintendo do?

Is all this shit about the game on iphone?

Keep at it buddy. I love this.

Add in
Rooster Teeth Games

Namco(?)
Telltale Games
Nexon
Atlus(?)

We're reflecting on what Nintendo has become since the Wii, and how they're advancing and becoming a worse company altogether.

and

Is this some Neo-NIDF strategy to move the topic away from Nintendo being shit?

Okay sure. I work for those companies, thanks for doing my job for me by mentioning them.

They shut down a lot of fangames recently. Legal, but it was a real asshole move.

Devolver Digital
Double Fine
Nexon
Telltale Games
Taito

Bible is still the same faggot. Besides:

Oh

NISA

Way ahead of you on that one.

I can see Atlus maybe, despite that I'd still suck a faggot's dick for them, but what'd Namco do?

I have to edit their logo just for them to appear on there. I hope your happy user.

All I needs to know is whether or not the NX will run Wii U games.

I would suggest the indie game clique if there was a good logo to use for them.

Comcept

Don't forget the Indie game shills and faggots wanting people on here to play their meme game like Val-halla and Yandere Sim.

Nevermind, scratch Namco (Maybe From Software though)

Also, paradox interactive

Iwata died
Suits have assumed direct control

Weclome to what happens when your stockholders take over

God speed bro, I was just bored as fuck one day and started it. I guess we could throw the MLG logo on their too, just to cover efags

they want to make money without having to invest time or effort into their product. they are soulless.

Naw, Iwata made shit too. Nintendo was fine before he took over. Keep in mind he inherited the position just as the Gamecube was being released. After that, it began to go to shit.

Gamecube and before were their best years and Iwata was not CEO.

Nintendo can't be "saved" at this point, they're just gonna keep on keeping on. I don't know who you mean by the faggots but why do you care? A fool and his money are easily parted after all.

Christianity and Judaism have always been opposed to one another. But as it happens, it was a re-translation of the Bible that ended up giving the Jews their current name.

So when did you give them your money?

then why have the drastically shit changes happened shortly after his death

While he sure did make some shit I feel he was holding back this tidal wave of jewery

What did nintendo do that we suddenly get threads one after another?

still going at it, quickly running out of real estate though.

Had to actually do work for rooster teeth.

Shit like this takes time to plan, approve, design, build, etc.

The man died only recently but most of this shit was already rumored and most defiantly already in production under his term at Nintendo. That's why the Gamecube was good despite it being under Iwata's Nintendo, because those projects were inherited and everything after (the Wii) was shit. Currect Execs are just releasing the backlog Iwata had already approved.

Whatever's happening at Nintendo right now is more to do with the industry at large being in a state of transition.

The problem is Nintendo as a company (possible due to the "old Japanese guys" at the top) reacts really slowly to market changes that occur very quickly. And when they do react to them it's usually in there "own way" (so they don't look like they are copying any other company). Eg, online play, Wii Speak, YouTube Let's Play stuff. Or their design stuff seems to only really work in Japan but not very well outside of it, Eg Streetpass.

The company also has the annoying quirk of needed to make every sequel game in a series "different/gimmicky" from the last one (with the exception of NSMB annoyingly) otherwise it doesn't get made. This results in things like the Starfox series having bizarre features with each game (like Command and Zero) when all the fans want is just a standard mix of "normal sized, on rail/all range levels with branching paths" (and possibly an online multiplayer versus). There doesn't need to be innovation with every game just refinement of the past while taking advantage more hardware power/features.

There's also the lack of fan feedback to Nintendo. Any feedback is just from the game reviewers/journalists (and we know how stupid they can be) being filtered through NoA/NoE back to the developers in Japan. Who knows what's getting through to them or not. (Also most fans will have longer experience with a franchise and will be able to understand more changes between each game). Nintendo also doesn't know what fans what, like Miyamoto thinking that no one wanted a new F-Zero game (and then thinking what "new gameplay" could they come up with.) Here's an idea! How about X/GX with the JP exclusive stage creating Expansion Kit and online, mate? Is that so hard?

Social media wise the company "listens" to comments but can't respond. Can anyone else think of any company in 2016 that does this?

The company makes mistakes repeatedly such as confusion of naming over the 3DS and Wii U, and not advertising good to show what makes them unique (they probably need to dumb down their launch ads to the normal fags This is the Wii U, it's the HD next gen successor console to the Wii, the Wii U Gamepad is bundled with it and only works with the Wii U console and can be used to stream your Wii U console games to it wirelessly so you can play certain ones without a TV, etc) They say they won't make the same mistake with the NX but time will tell . . .

Nah lemme go find this shit I had some guys from inside talking about how Iwata was refusing the IOS stuff and just wanted good games for console and handheld

Sure (((they))) had the shit planned he didnt

The Bible is constantly re-interpreted the fact that it was written in a dead language gives the church a lot of leeway.

Don't forget paradox interactive

They've been saying 'We won't make the same mistakes as we did with our previous consoles' for years.

Maybe you're right but you gotta admit that a lot of the problems existed with Iwata also. Like the uninspired entries and games and the fucked localization.

I bet you think 'the Pope" leads Christians. This is Reddit-tier knowledge about religion. smdh

idownloadblog.com/2013/08/10/nintendo-pres-on-mario/

here's atleast soemthing I could find, not the article I wanted though

And yeah the localisation is trash but thats more on NoA's fault that the jap side
I actually really love the hardware its just not enough good exclusives were released. And plenty of trash was brought over

Dude, this is awesome man.

No the Pope leads Catholics not all of Christianity. It doesn't change the fact that before the ability to read was something most people had the church was in control of what the bible said and nobody could really say otherwise. It's why their are so many factions to christianity they all have different interpretations.

I'll never have a spouse But to answer your question, maybe you should introduce them to some better games or if that doesn't take then some cheaper games at least. That is if you feel you need to take responsibility for their choices.

This is probably going to be the new Nintendoomed theme for a while now. Not that Nintendo will ever die of course, if their time making consoles ends they'll just insert themselves into some other industry all while jewing the nostalgiafags using the memories of a era that they couldn't hope to match even if they cared to try.

Fuck it, need more room.

Mind educating me on Taito on why they should be on here?

is that list for just companies and devs or will localisation teams be added

Do they still exist? Even if they did they'd be covered under Square or Konami one of them owns them I think.

I'd add localization, but NoA is among those, and Nintendo's already on that list, so I don't see much point. 8-4 definitely deserves a spot though.

Closest reason I could find is this:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_Kogan

Who do you think compiled the manuscripts?

So even though people can read the Bible today, it's the Catholics that caused there being different denominations? How does that work?

Mojang
Digitial Extreme

Square-Enix owns Taito.

Atari
Deep Silver (?)
Koei Tecmo (?)

No need to add localization

why? 8-4 is the localisation team birthed from the anus of satan and everyone needs to know

Should we add 343 or do we even give a shit about Halo? What about the dudes who made DayZ, or Ark Survival which is the first to charge for DLC for an Early Access game.

Also needs WB Interactive & Take-Two Interactive

Microsoft fills that spot fine.

When did I say the Catholics caused all the different denominations. I simply said in times before people could read the "church" (which I don't mean as just the catholic church but whatever church the people belong to) controlled what the Bible "said".

If Rooster Teeth are on there I don't see why a localisation company shouldn't be.

Can't believe I didn't think about Mojang. But I don't think Warframe was that bad, and homefront was goty goy :^) of course it's going on

Nintendo seems like they're just letting their shareholders call the shots now.
All the dumb greedy short-sighted shareholders who have no appreciation for video games.
All the share holders who had been hounding for Nintendo to just fall in line and copy what everyone else was doing are now being satisfied.

Oh fuck the name almost escaped me

Riot (LoL)

Your favorite developer.

Yeah before I was bummed about the shitty localization and censoring because they were ruining games I wanted to play. Now I just don't even care because everything looks like trash I can't even care enough about the game.

Oh right dur

Yeye, I think thats pretty much good for now.

I can't put my self on the list dummie.

Aside from overbearing amounts of DLC and bad PC ports, what else has Koei Tecmo done?

Needs part of the big kike on there

Fucking up Ninja Gaiden with III, changing Nioh to be more easier because nips are casuals, & booting Itagaki.

I agree but I also believe the core issue is born from stubbornness and ignorance . Quite simply, they refuse to learn from other peoples mistakes.

While it is debatable, they do seem to learn from their own mistakes. But because of their refusal to see how their competition handled said problems they tackle them on their own.

Nintendo to me is that stubborn kid taking an open source/open notebook test, but refusing to use either resource and do all the work in their head.

Their PC ports are actually getting better aren't they? The horrible DLC really bugs the shit out of me. However Koei are actually making better games now even if they're mostly musou based.

Fuck, never thought I would see the day Disney would have to be on a FUCK OFF Video Games list.

Why, when they’ve been kike-owned for longer than video games have existed?

Because they're still retarded and slow to anything new.
They still don't understand the internet.

I personally like Koei myself, so I can't see why aside from all the DLC.

Covered by Tencent being there.
Also

MLG and Blizzard are covered by just putting Activision Blizzard in their place.

Always bet on a money-grubbing group like disney to go into any market that makes shekels.

actually, isn't MLG owned by Tencent?

Nope, Activision-Blizzard

No, it was bought out by ActiBlizz

Shareholders absolutely adore fast money with tiny risks. In video games the fastest money with the smallest risk is mobile phone games. They cost absolutely nothing to make but could make a nice chunk of change, though not as much as a successful 60$ game. It's why the japanese devs have all made mobile studios that just constantly shit stuff out then they just support any game that gets a following.

fixed

Why is Mojang on there they're owned by Microsoft now? What did Devolver do?

Just needs one more and you are done

Platinum Games?

I would say so

Would a publisher like 2k count?

Take-Two owns them.

Wish anons would stop parroting journo memes.

2K is owned by Take Two that would be redundant.

What Mojang shouldn't be on there because Microsoft, the company that owns them, is already on there.

Minecraft is big enough that Mojang kind of stands on its own maybe? I dunno, I think I see them more as a representation of indie developers even though they're not. I'll remove them if it's that bothersome.
As for devolver, I was following , but I'll admit again I'm not too up to date on all the shit.

Covered by Take two.

not that i disagree, just wondering - why rooster teeth?

Because of and I wasted more time than I'd like to admit on their terrible rwby game, and I had to put actual effort to getting their logo to show up on the image so I'm going to leave it on there for my efforts.

Like I'm sure Devolver has put out some crap games. However I haven't heard anything about them putting out shit that is just broken or had outlandish DLC. Hell they're even one of the few western publishers that put out games on the Vita. I also don't recall them ever doing any retarded pandering.

Scam artists and shareholders finally getting their way.
Shareholders have been telling Nintendo to go mobile for like six years. From what I heard, Iwata was the only thing holding them back. Now that he's gone, they're free to push shit to mobile and the normalfags and retards are giving them a fuckton of money/hype based on "Oh! I remember [insert entry level Nintendo IP] from when I was a kid!"
And them showing up at the Apple event was just the final bit of proof you needed that Nintendo is not going to be a traditional games company anymore.

Then you have the scam artists in The West doing the unnecessary changes to translations because, apparently, they get money per change made.

tl;dr - Nintendo died with Iwata. Video games died with normalfags. RIP

Another name escapes my head. I just remember their logo had the colors red and yellow in there, they were an indie clique and they were responsible for some of the translations for Dragon Quest games but now I can't remember…

Such a good guy that he ran the company at a loss for years. Nintendo's problems aren't new ones, you fucking stupid manchild, stop thinking this guy is your best buddy who just died.

Iwata died last year, but Nintendo's problems go back a lot longer than 12 months, Iwata was out of touch with the industry, Miyamoto is out of touch with the industry, and now you're gonna lump it on the new guy like an early Obama critic "THE COUNTRY WENT INTO A RECESSION IMMEDIATELY AFTER HE GOT ELECTED, THE NIGGER DUN IT." There's reasons to criticize Obama, but blaming the recession on him was pure blind stupidity on the part of the people who did.

Likewise, blaming Nintendo's problems on the new guy is your stupidity. Iwata was running the company based on brand name alone, cause he figured "we'll always have our fans, we don't need to compete."

Yes you fucking do. Instead of competing Nintendo continues to blame it on everyone but themselves, continues to make pieces of shit that can't run anything compatible with what's coming out for the majority of games, and continues to fuck around with mobile devices because they can't see that it's their lack of competition that is sewering themselves. So instead we'll enter the phone market until we burn the people there too, then we'll try to find the next medium to latch onto.

Nintendo is the train wreck that everyone can see bound to happen, but it does nothing to stop the wreck. Iwata was the one who steered it onto this doomed track.

Might I ask about Platinum games and why they deserve to be on here?

Add scamco and fromsoft to that fucking list.

For what? Because they announced their EXPANSIONS upon release of the game, expansions which aren't in the game and weren't even close to being done at time of launch?

They've pretty much been whoring themselves out lately to where they put out more mediocre or crap games like Korra. Just a suggestion.

Still trying to remember that name of the indie clique…I remember a guy from there resigned his job during the events of GG.

Are you thinking of 8-4?

I don't think it was 8-4

fromdrone pls go

I have to admit, I'm curious about Bandai Namco. As for FromSoft, I'm unconvinced unless you're referring to all the souls shit.

No, answer me. Do you have a legitimate criticism, or is your problem literally that they announced their plans to make expansions to the game prior to launch?

They mismanaged some of their franchises and neglected the others. All while adoping shit features from modern gaming while ignoring the good ones.

I think his reasoning is literally "they published FromSoft, and FromSoft has a season pass, so that makes them cancer." Even though season pass in this situation is just a cheaper way to buy all the expansions before they come out.

Do we need a mobile cancer company? Gameloft is owned by some french company vivendi.

from never finishes their games completely and i don't have to explain why scamco is bad.

Just put them on the list nigger faggot.

I dunno man all I know is when Iwata was around and I didn't care about buying a Wii U to just play Nintendo's stuff because I actually enjoyed it. Towards the end of his life I stopped buying games mostly because of censorship. Now that he is long gone nothing Nintendo is making has me even remotely interested.
I don't fucking give a shit that he ran the company at a loss all I cared about was that they were making games I liked to play. Which has now seemed to stop happening. Also even though Iwata saw the company through their least profitable time he started his career as CEO with ushering in their most profitable.

ncsoft?

There's that affirmation bias again.
In other words, SOMEONE ELSE'S WORK.

Iwata was a terrible business man, that's why Nintendo is so desperately changing everything to try and make a comeback and fucking up things. Because they're trying to recover from all the dumbass shit he did to the company.

I've yet to add Bandai Namco and fromsoft, probably will in a bit.

I did add them, but what's Atari done to get on here?

I'd rather find a way to include all of mobile. Put on android and apple?

Those or the google play store

Pretty much killing all their franchise (2008 Alone in the Dark game, the new AITD game that tries to be like L4D, Roller Coaster Tycoon on Mobile, & DRIV3R)

The only shit I can think about FromSoft is the downgrade that DaS2 got shortly before release with the lighting. Also the DaS2:Scholar of the First Sin release I remember there was some shit around that but I don't remember. If people are complaining about their DLC they're fucking morons. I mean they put stuff out long after the game is out and the DLC while not always fantastic is substantial and reasonably priced for what you get.

Doesn't this need to imply that these companies were good at some point?

Gearbox, telltale, nexon, rooster teeth games (whatever the fuck that is), nis, double fine, comcept, deep silver, 8-4 and diseny never did anything remotely decent

I think you niggers completely missed the point

Well shit, at this point you might as well add the whole gaming industry to the list.

Nintendo on the list, Sony on the list, Microsoft on the list, all the big name publishers on the list .. Are you sure you guys like video games?

Nexon made Dark Ages, which was a good game back when MMOs were new back in 1999, so fuck you.

I thought anons at least liked ducktales

Again that "dumbass shit" was making games that most people didn't buy but I enjoyed playing so i don't care. If you honestly value your game companies solely on how profitable they are you probably shouldn't be posting on Holla Forums.

I loved Ducktales. Back on the NES. The remaster doesn't capture the feel of the original.

really

I don't think that's the point the image just says fuck off essentially saying stop or go away.

When I started the very shitty oc picture. I just put Playstation, Nintendo, Xbox and Steam logo cause thats all that really needed to be on it to piss drones off.
Now this list is kinda confusing.

I'm kind of curious how many we can slap onto here now, actually. I still question the inclusion of Fromsoft and bamco, but everything else is on here so whatever.

It's an image. I've practically done two thirds of the work, you can just cut out and remove what you don't like if you really want to user.

lel

No, this list is perfect. It perfectly sums up that Holla Forums is not self-aware and continues to think that the problem is everyone but themselves. When EVERY FUCKING COMPANY in the gaming industry gets on the list of "bad companies," it points out that there's something inherently wrong with the author.

Steam gets on the list because eurocucks continue to whine about MUH RIGHT TO RESELL MUH GAMES, and then kids shit on steam because "MUH DRM IS RUINING DA INDUSTRY" and it doesn't make sense, because Steam literally caused DRM to get scaled back. No more CD activations, no more online checks, the API is so light you can run any game in seconds bypassing the Steam encryption effortlessly.

At this point, I think that you should all rethink your fucking lives and your values, because you've literally declared "ALL OF VIDEO GAMES ARE SHIT" by saying fuck off to every publisher and even some developers. The problem lies with you if you literally think every company belongs on the "fuck off" list.

No. You fuck off.

Don't try to say you like video games after something like this.

Or you know different people like different companies and the guy making the image is just blindly putting on anyone who people ask to be put on.

this tbh fam

But no one's arguing the point. If you don't dispute any of the names on that list, and you don't have any arguments about it, then you might as well have agreed to it.

With 7th gen they made a console that appealed to a casual market
Because of that they thought they could do that again in gen 8 with a tablet controller and less 1st party titles.
However the tablet controller they made was unwieldy and only severed to drive up the cost of the system while being a terrible idea to begin with because unlike the DS, the two screens you look at (The controller and the TV) are of substantially disparate distances.
Without the first party support they displayed in previous generation many core fans were turned off.
Many 3rd party games were localized by unscrupulous companies in the interest of curtailing the content inside the games to fit within a political agenda that advocates censorship.
Slowly but surely Nintendo started allowing DLC and putting money toward mobile game development.

If rumors are to be believed they are trying the fucking tablet shit again, just smaller and while that would be a slight improvement it would not be as much of an improvement as doing away with it entirely.
Satoru Iwata is dead and the idea that the company he worked for was virtuous died with him.

I know I've at least argued against FromSoft, Koei Tecmo, and Devolver Digital. I mean user most of these companies are giant AAA devs and they're all at this point in a really shitty state. I mean Valve doesn't even make games anymore they run a store and 2 esports leagues.

And yet Valve running that store have kept PC gaming afloat, and brought back publishers who were going console only. They've continued to keep publishers on the PC and even moved a lot of publishers over to Linux, making Linux versions of some very popular and beloved games.

Does a company really need to continue making games to benefit the industry?

No one else? Good. Enjoy your image with literally everything on it.
I had fun making it at least

Thanks dude! This is awesome.

And yet, I still am playing a shitload of video games. I hope you realize that this is for the MODERN aspect of the company.

Iwata as far as Game Company CEOs go was pretty good mostly I think because he started as someone who made video games then worked up into executive positions. However Nintendo did some fucked up shit under him as well. Like their entire online structure being complete horseshit and selling digital goods locked to hardware instead of an online account. Even the Censorship started underneath him though it was after he was sick so maybe he wasn't in charge we'll never know.

I actually do like Steam mainly because they in an industry leading position decided, more likely were forced to, rolled a refund policy for digital goods. Which is something that I think will be incredibly fucking important moving forward. People can actually get their money back after buying and playing a game just because they didn't like it. This is something that hasn't been around for video games at least where I live since Diablo 2. I really just called out Valve because it really bums me out that they no longer make video games.

I'm pretty sure it would be easier to just make the list the other way around: "if you're not in this list, THEN fuck off".

Added one more company, I think it's worse than fromsoft

I think that would be filled with dead developers who put out a few great games.

Yeah because there's no new video games coming out that are any good, right?

But they do make video games, I'm telling you man, Source 2 is done now, Half-Life 3 soon. I guarancheese it.

Cheeky.

Name a good game that has come out in the past year.

Made by Capcom, Disney just licensed the IP.
I don't even believe Disney Interactive was around at that point.

Clearly this is just a troll

This

Since Satoru Iwata was killed, the jews have taken over to run Nintendo their way. The jews will put everything on iOS to make an unholy alliance of Jewnintendo and Applebaum

The kikes will burn the rest of this crumbling industry to the ground, since they have the most important IPs they want.

The jews will take these IPs and force political correctness and SJW propaganda into these games, creating gender confusion in the future young minds, and the young minds of today. Creating more mental issues so big jew pharma can sell medication to these kids.

These kids will then be subjected to liberal SJW jewish propaganda brainwashing in these schools, colleges, and unversities, becoming useful idiots for the Jewish agenda.

All of this to make the "goyim" weak, self loathing, and docile, so the Jews and their Satanic masters can rule the earth freely.

We are part of the end of times, people.

What the fuck did steam do?
They don't deserve to be there

Always on DRM, favoring quantity over quality, pushing an SJW agenda, paid mods, publishing John Flynt's shit game.

Steam is pozzed.

Tell me you're joking

It is on there.

Oh man, dont get me thinking about that dude.

The DMCA takedowns and NoA censorship make them a bad company. NOT them releasing games you don't like you fucking autist

source? that sounds like a load of shit

"games you don't like" =/= trash games that shit on fans of the series

Here, I'll name all the stuff that interests me to come out in 2016, and I'll even name upcoming games.

Dark Souls III
Learn Japanese to Survive: Hiragana Battle
Elite: Dangerous: Horizons
Titan Quest Anniversary Edition
Tharsis
The Witness
XCOM 2
Naruto Shippuden Ultimate Ninja Storm 4
Layers of Fear
Street Fighter V
Overwatch
Shrouded in Sanity
Persona 5
Warhammer 40,000: Eternal Crusade
Duke Nukem 3D 20th Anniversary "FUCK YOU GEARBOX" Edition World Tour
WWE 2K17
Civ VI
Berserk
DB Xenoverse 2
South Park TFBW
Ni-Oh

I know, you'll look for one or two games on the list and be like "THIS INVALIDATES THE WHOLE THING."

You're literally just talking about Metroid Federation then

Nah, I'll leave that shit to you you stupid goy

One of my close friends is a spiritual person. Not Christianity though. She told me the Rainbow over Nintendo of Japan's headquarters after Iwata's death was a sign.

Here's the text from the e-mail.

Take it as a good sign that Iwata is in a better place.

Consider this. Nintendo during Iwata's time was a good time. There was no SJW bullshit, there was no pozzed agenda. When the SJWs were coming after him and Nintendo, the great man stood his ground and stood for what was right. He was resisting the left, resisting the horrible investors who wanted to put Mario and Pokemon on iPhone. He wanted to do what was right and protect the company. With him resisting, he was enforcing conservative values that are within the ideals of God.

To me, this is why I think he was assassinated with Polonium like defected KGB agent Alexander Litvinenko. He got into the investor's way, simply for doing the right things and protecting the company..

No matter what your religion, if you believe in God or not. You cannot deny his rainbow after his death was a blessing. The man was blessed and a great man..

Personally, I view it as God giving Iwata a grand send off, in a way that would be familiar to Nintendo's fan base. Hence the term "Rainbow Road to Heaven." It's God's way of communicating that Iwata is in a better place and will have to suffer no more.

No, they allow the public to publish anything that the community will vote on, if the community expresses they want it on Steam it can be on steam.
Such as?
If you pay your $100, you can get any pile of shit game you want voted for on Steam. Only positive votes decide if a game gets on Steam so it's only too easy for shit developers like Flynt or Quinn to get their shitty "games" on Steam.

Gabe Newell has reversed every shitty "SJW agenda" action that has been done on Steam personally.

Holla Forums links are censored on Steam.

Wow, I want the goggles you wear, I bet I can't see anything out of them.

They aren't anymore. Once again, UNDONE BY GABEN.

Have you even read the Steam forums posting rules?

Yeah, they're consistent with most forum posting rules, because we totally want bratty people calling each other names instead of actually conducting a proper conversation about the issue.

He's not wrong though. stop playing devils advocate for a moment bro. He died over a year ago

Yes, only a year ago. Amiibos aren't new. The Wii U is not new. If your entire cynicism is based on the fact that Nintendo is publishing a couple phone games, then yeah sure. But they've been doing poorly longer than the fucking phone thing, making garbage and just rereleasing their games. I'm not going to play Devil's Advocate to your bullshit and be like "OH CLEARLY THE PHONE THING IS THE BEGINNING" no, Iwata was the fucking beginning of the end, I'm not going to play parlance to willful ignorance.

Nono, I think you're just a retard who sucks Gabens cock while playing devils advocate towards criticisms of his favorite company and towards defenses of companies he doesn't like

Let Iwata rest in peace you cocksucker. Nintendo and Valve are both shitty companies now. But Your criticisms seem to come from Nintendos Blue Ocean strategy over anyone fucking over customers. Something Valve has quite literally made an entire business centered around

The only reason to not play Star Fox Zero is that it was just a slightly weirder to handle version of Star Fox 64. Personally, I don't think it deserves the hate it gets unless that hate is because it was a rehash.

Animal Crossing was always boring fite me faggot

Fuck you, Colour Splash isn't even out. You have zero basis for such an assumption. Unless you mean its gameplay, in which case I say that Sticker Star already shit on the fans

None of these shit on the fans, these are a textbook case of games, you don't like.

I haven't bought a single Nintendo game since all this censorship started happening

Are you that fucking blind that you can't see how Nintendo was more resistant to SJW bullshit when he was alive? The SJWs were attacking Nintendo for bullshit reasons like "Mario Kart 8 doesn't have a diverse cast". They were constantly being fucking attacked, and you're trying to deny the truth.

They're still attacking Nintendo with "let's make Link a girl!"

Fuck off.

It's all over tumblr. Wicke fanart was almost taken down instantly.

Nintendo has censored video games for 30 fucking years. Look back, stop thinking that Nintendo has changed, they've always been awful.

Nevermind, fuck this, I'll let you all continue to spout your bullshit and think you like video games while making lists of every game company being like "OH THESE ARE THE PROBLEM." Sure they are. Look in the mirror you sad sack motherfuckers.

such a sad display tbh fam

Not much point having a company which doesn't even make/publish games anymore but good pic otherwise, 8/10.

Okay?

I made a simple one for you faggots.

I added a crown.

WHY ARE THE JEWS SUCH ASSHOLES IN THE FRIST PLACE?!???!?
What the hell did the western civilization or any other human civilization did to the them? The worst I could think of is that Hitler removed all of them from power in Germany when he took over because the jews were ruining Germany into the ground after WW1.

They've been at it for hundreds of years.They're essentially a massive criminal syndicate no different than the mafia.

They're still being run by a bunch of old, out of touch fucks who still think video games are only for children.

I want to believe you guys are wrong, I really do…

what is wrong with ultra smash and the new zelda?

So basically the Jewish Mafia.

C'mon, if Gunpei can be killed from a car accident, anything can happen to Iwata.

Its just the Babylons being Babylons.

You can give people cancer with completely undetectable substances. If you stand in the way of a wealthy person or persons making more shekels, don't be surprised if you are conveniently moved out of the way.

On a global scale though

Lionhead Studios

iwata died

Ultra Smash, from what I heard, has little to no content and the new Zelda is coming to both the NX and WiiU + will be launched on the NX's released date.

At least Xbone has actual games, unlike the Wii U who has nothing but happy meal toys.

Not sure if bait, but I will take it. For the Jews it has always been about destroying Christianity for whatever the reason they can come up with. Basically Jesus said that you are a servant of God by faith not by blood, and they have been seeking to destroy it ever since. Another is that Jews believe that they will be set up by God as a single state that will rule over the rest of the world, the world being a single culture slave caste that will serve the Jews. Jews see Christianity as an obstacle to that. Jews have always hated christians, and will always persecute where ever it will be found.

They're retarded parasites. They survive off of western civilization but hate the fact that white people are superior to them, so like classic psychopaths they strive to bring whites down. They have no end goal besides "white people will die off and then Yahweh will give us the world". They are incapable of understanding long term consequences and instead live on a scheme-to-scheme basis. Jews are destined to lose because of their racially inherited mental illness and their inability to do long term planning, and if their current general desire to fuck up white people succeeds they're going to lose the only support they had in this world and will have to face the endless hordes of African niggers and Chinese economy sharks alone. They're literal trash like every other non-white race

What is wrong with the game being on both consoles?

post yfw nintendo will die in your lifetime

It means the Wii U doesn't have it's own "hardware exclusive" Zelda title.
Also it pissed off the "people" who only brought a Wii U only for Zelda (when they could've possibly waited it out and brought a NX with that version of Zelda).

Personally I think it's fucking retarded for anyone to buy a console for a single game when it has no actual release date (like people who brought PS3's for The Last Guardian).

Iwata who was barely keeping the company above the retarded line died and the investors took over.

The investors that:

Research defected KGB agent Alexander Litvinenko. He was poisoned with Polonium isotopes in London. They found it in his tea.

Remember, you have the Fukushima nuclear plant still leaking out radiation levels that are worse than Chernobyl. You'll have a pretty good cover story there with Iwata dying of cancer.

Yes, Nintendo censored games, but everyone has and it's not to the massive extent to what it is now, with forced liberal agendas.

Nintendo even cut back on censoring due to a backlash. Mortal Kombat got changed, Mortal Kombat 2 wasn't censored after the backlash.

Nintendo even approved of Conker's Bad Fur Day.

Nintendo has always been awful? If it wasn't for the NES, Super Mario, Zelda, etc. none of us would be here.

Go ahead and keep talk bullshit and keep talking about how Nintendo is bad, while ignoring the bullshit Valve has done.