Rare 'trans-hurricane' forming in Atlantic. It's not over yet

Next hurricane forming in the Atlantic is a rare reverse (clockwise) hurricane named Nicholai, (formerly Nicola). It is still small, related image is an extreme zoom, and NOAA has held off making any announcement to avoid a panic after recent events.

It has however already formed an eye with intense winds due to the negative coriolic windshear effect as a result of changing its spin. Now tracking over warm water that will make it continue to grow in size initially. The opposing wind direction will generate even more friction and further heat the air at its core, virtually assuring Category-5 status by landfall.

These reverse "transhurricanes" are extremely rare, but also more predictable. The wind currents at the equator will cause it to spin further northward likely hitting New Jersey.

Also due to its unusual nature the winds toward the eye tend to 'spin out' and become more intense at the fringes as the heating process continues, causing damage over a wider area, (why it's blue in the middle and red out on the outside). Multiple states in the area will probably suffer severe damage as a result.

Prepare yourselves accordingly.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/x0Bg9
archive.fo/Y3BDc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Reminder KEK is back and he is unleashing chaos on America with dozens of hurricanes.

Please no

I think you mean HAARP and they're preparing our response teams for the coming ear with Iran that sets off ww3

I work at NOAA.

HAARP is a lie.

brace for impact

Then what's the truth? Because weather is modified to some extent. No doubt about that.

PLEASE YES

I came here to warn you people about the danger, not debate your absurd conspiracy theories.

This picture is not a conspriacy theory you cianigger.

next name is Nate though

Great, even weather systems are now gender-neutral.

Yes, it could hit New York. Would be 9/11 times a hundred.

Oh then there's the entire state division in texas dedicated to weather modification. As seen here archive.fo/x0Bg9 and archive.fo/Y3BDc .

Where's the sauce?

NOAA, just not officially.

DID YOU JUST ASSUME MY BEAUFORTS?!

I am simply asking what the truth is. Obviously the state of texas, california, and idaho think it possible.

900/11?

Either stop LARPing or post minimal proof

I sometimes feel bad for the east coast. Not only do they gotta put up with hurricanes, but they won't ever know what it's like to eat at in n out.

81.8181…

Time to be scared! Get ready to panic!

OP is full of shit. You can go on any live precipitation map to check for yourself.

Faked to prevent a panic genius. Same with real name of hurricane.

Wew lads ANOTHER hurricane?
Truly chaotic.

Do you really not have anything better to do with your life?

PRAISE FUCKING KEK! It's happening!

based OP

Oh shit, the LGBTPF+ax²+b+c=0 community will get their revenge!
WHY DIDN'T I CHECKED MY PRIVILEGE

Like what? Sending money to Africa?

Ug too sleepy. This is BS. No source, no link to radar, nothing popping up anywhere. OP should be permabanned.

I worked at tge Russian version of HAARP. Its true that HAARP is weak and for small scale experiments…. but Sura is not…

ax²+bx+c

Moron.

So a radio array used to change temperature in the sky?

THERE ARE ONLY MALE AND FEMALE HURRICANES YOU SON OF A BITCH

KEK

Thanks, ya got me…

Even one sleeping user has more brain power than most of the brainlets posting in this /x/ slide thread.
There are no sources faggots. It's BS until proven otherwise

Ignore my advices at your own risk.

If Hurricane Nicholai knocks down your house and breaks both your legs, don't come running to me.

LETS PLAY TWISTER

larping fagot. sauce.

Oh shit its a Satanic Hurricane!

That would be quite a feat
brownmexican.png

In other words, (nine squared) . (nine squared) (nine squared) ( nine squared) ….

It's squared infinite repeating digits. Tranny hurricane confirmed for mother of all portentous spinning, digit-powered meme machines.

You're fucking retarded, OP. Give a source or you're full of shit.

Nicholai bears an uncanny resemblance to Super Typhoon Vongfong. This storm is apparently transethnic.

congrats on a successful slide thread you faggot

Clever, OP. But it's still a slide thread because there isn't a single source for this.

You are a kike shill

So it'll kill itself before it even makes landfall?

CELEBRATE
THE COASTS ARE TOAST
ALL OF THE URBANITE BUGMEN LIVE ON THE COAST
BE HAPPY

There's some fashy based freemasons on the Hitler thread that you might want to join

>>>/x/
Your bullshit needs to be punishable by death.

Also sage and report for hoaxes.

They spin that way in the southern hemisphere all the time.
Where's your source, sliding faggot cunt?

What did he mean by shit?

Every Saturday with this sort of retarded bullshit. Take it back to godlikeproductions, uncle dotard.

god dammit I actually laughed

He's real.

Kek is real.

At first, it was a meme…. but now I believe.

are we playing a fucking tower defense game now?

there's no source on this and there are 63 replies with almost no one saging. fuck this place

Checked and kek'd

Don’t reply to a fucking hoax thread, faggot.

OP just reflected and inverted color of pic in

delet thread pls