Recommend me a PC vidya under 20 bucks, bonus points for under 15

Recommend me a PC vidya under 20 bucks, bonus points for under 15.

Other urls found in this thread:

gog.com/game/underrail
fineleatherjackets.net/monkeyinflation
soldak.com/Dins-Curse/Overview.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

just pirate something, faggot.

Thanks for the input, I plan to pirate but buy if it's good

Pathologic classic HD is at 13€ if you don't already have it.

Underrail is on sale on GOG for 8 bux
gog.com/game/underrail

Witcher 2
Dark Souls
Underrail
Mount and Blade Warband

Recettear

The Longest Journey on sale at GOG for next to nothing. Game is a 20/10

RIP.

fineleatherjackets.net/monkeyinflation

Thanks Obama.

DINS CURSE
soldak.com/Dins-Curse/Overview.html

If you pay 16 bucks they'll send you a game CD

Undertale

Terraria

Thanks, Bush

Thanks for all the suggestions guys, as I said I'll pirate all and buy if good.

How about one of the best games ever made that still shines of absolute excellence even a quarter-century after release and has been recompiled using all of the assets from every version/port into a single package that runs flawlessly on all major modern operating systems and costs $0 to download with zero DRM or ads?

Is that good enough for you?

Your life will be changed.

Well fuck this gay Earth if that is the case, because neither myself nor anybody else has anything better than this.

E.Y.E

Still applies, 35$ is a pretty good threshold.
Most big-publisher games drop to 30-35 bucks on sale some two months after release, and a lot of smaller niche titles are released into retail around the 30$ mark, so it's a useful reminder to keep an eye on games that cater to your specific interest(s), and not buy AAA titles at full price.

CS 1.6, Deus Ex GOTY

1nsane

There's a Ficus Home Interactive sale going on right now, if you're at all interested in RPGs I actually recommend quite a few of theirs. Of Orcs and Men, Mars War Logs, Bound by Flame, even the Game of Thrones RPG they made. Mechanically they're janky as all fuck, but they're actually written well enough to be quite interesting, and I have a place in my heart for this exact style of middle of the road rpg

Played the shit out of it. Never finished tho as I always secretly wanted ur-quan master race to win. Jew gay transnigger offended hunams can go fuck themselves. Literally Druuge-tier scum.

one way heroics

oosh

For a while I'd wondered why every company was shilling 60 dollar games with 30+ dollar season passes (other than people lapping that shit up,) but now I know.

I remember as a kid games were $50 at most, then at some point it jumped to $60, and then I heard of some games that were even releasing at $70
It's fucking ridiculous. I have to sit down and consider buying a game even if its $7, let alone $70. At most I am willing to spend about $40, but that always irks me, $15-$20 or under is the only one that doesn't leave me with regret.

at least we've been lucky with hardware since it's always getting cheaper

If you can deal with $25, Melty Blood. Otherwise, Shantae is always a fun game. Pirate's Curse is easily worth $20 to me, and it's on sale with other major titles from time to time. I'm not really sure what to recommend to you though since I don't know your preferences.

Thanks Reagan.

Master of Magic for free. MicroProse is no more for a long time.

Came here to post this.

factorio

Escape 1 and 2 or Castle in the Darkness

Just don't get any of the sequels.

Thanks Federal Reserve

Whew, glad I'm in the top 5%.

I like all of them.

it runs like shit on modern systems tho
and that's if you even manage to run it