Hey goyim...

Hey goyim, let these two mystery meat homosexuals educate you on how bad it is to have children! Why not just adopt a child of dark complexion instead?

And remember, this video is totally not persuasive! It's an (((informative video))), goy!

Other urls found in this thread:

ecopop.ch/de/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The comments are cancer is textual form.

KILL YOURSELF OP

Reported.

oy vey, (((someone's))) angry they couldn't get the first post.

fuck off kike shill
wont be giving you any shekels

OP is obviously being sarcastic you autistic spergs.

Lurkmoar faggot

I tried making a webm, but it's two kilobytes too big so it got blocked. If you want to go insane trying to make one, go for it (((pal))).

Jesus normies really are taking this shit hook line and sinker. How depressing.

Gosh because obviously there are no concern shills on youtube….

Away with you, mongrel.

lrn2ffmpeg newfriend

A whole two kilobytes, wow!

What a coincidence that I see this as I was already annoyed about the topic:

No one on earth that I loathe more than a cucked white.

Hahaha, nice try at first post you yids.

Rolling for kek to deliver us with a pre-born homosexual test, so faggots can be aborted before they are born…

And the infuriating thing is that these stupid fucks (the normalfags) will never actually say, "Hey, Africa, India, the Middle East! Yeah, you! Stop shitting out so many." Nah, that would be RAYSIS because they're brown. Somehow European countries are the problem when their replacement rates (amongst actual Europeans) are like 1.9, but the entire continent of Africa is just fine having like six kids that they then can only keep alive by Europeans giving them shit to live on.

Literal insanity.

here you go: ecopop.ch/de/
(((they))) shut it down back when we had a vote on exactly this, because muh Volk und so