Walmart, Employer of Otherwise Unemployable Niggers, Will Rummage Through Your Fridge

Arkansas-based retail giant Walmart, famous for employing otherwise unemployable recent parolees, food stamp chiselers, and niggers with sticky fingers, intends to test a new "service" that will let them send a delivery nigger into millionaires' homes while they're away.

The company announced plans to test a new delivery service in Silicon Valley that will see Walmart workers – who almost never earn more than $11 an hour – issued a temporary passcode for customers' homes that are equipped with a smart lock, so they can deliver groceries directly to the refrigerator. With this absurd service, Walmart evidently thinks it's providing a service people will want more than Amazon's borderline tolerable food delivery.

foxbusiness.com/markets/2017/09/22/walmart-tests-delivering-groceries-straight-to-fridge.html

Imagine the chink web developer who can afford to live in San Carlos, but who is too lazy to stop at the grocery store on his way home from a 14-hour shift in autism central. He sets up a tablet next to his monitor and tries to keep one slanty eye on the spic rummaging around in his $25,000 smart refrigerator, next to his $5,000 cutlery set, with a solid $100,000 in jewelry upstairs in his bedroom, and with stray bits of scrap paper on his counter with his credit card information and social security statements printed on them, and hopes he got one of the honest delivery drivers this time.

Then he comes home and finds muddy boot prints all over his white Berber carpet. Lels ensue, especially if his chink daughter gets home from school while the guy is still there.

Other urls found in this thread:

sfgate.com/bayarea/nevius/article/Dirty-secret-of-black-on-Asian-violence-is-out-3265760.php
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_Walmart
youtube.com/watch?v=MMB1CkZi6t4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The local walmarts where I'm at are like 90% white
You'll find mostly niggers workingat tha pump and mcdanad's though

It is still filled with folk that chose to work for the globalist corp wallyworld. No self respecting human furthers the walmart brand in any capacity

What lels could possibly be harvested from this? Some young gal gets enriched and then what? Her dad shows up to avenge her and…also gets enriched? The thought of anyone getting nogged doesn't make me laugh. It makes me fucking furious. I can believe Wally World is actually retarded and greedy enough to think one of their wage-slaves could be trusted like that.

Ridiculously unlikely, Chinks know Nigs are out to Nog them.
>sfgate.com/bayarea/nevius/article/Dirty-secret-of-black-on-Asian-violence-is-out-3265760.php

its called getting shitted

DOG BITES MAN! MORE AT 11

if you can afford that you can afford a large refrigerated mailbox

if you can afford that and choose to let niggers in your house instead of purchasing a large refrigerated mailbox, you deserve whatever comes to you.

Oh yeah I definitely see this becoming a hit, any other anons interested in ordering your own Great Value brand burglar? It's cheaper than the other burglars

What fucking planet are these people from?

It's called many things, but if your mom says she was "shitted," who am I to argue?

Is this just part of Jim’s continued plan to destroy the site, or what?

Do your part for the future: Commit suicide, so the next generation's average IQ will increase.

Sorry some people have to eat. Some white people are born in the slave class. It's impossible not to shop their in some small towns as well.

Reported, then. Get your rope ready, kike.

Keep lying, shlomo; see how far it gets you.

Who cares? It's funny! If rich Asians and poos think they can invade our country, vote for its destruction and avoid getting the full American experience they gotta nother thing coming. Every day rich folks get richer by making things worse for poor whites and I'm not offended by poetic justice.

I'm done defending wall-mart but that complaint is like being angry that someone voted for bush in 2000. Sure they were tricked but without a good choice. Arabs or poos own every non corporate store in my town. 9/10 products are made in China. Home depot is owned by a Jew. Amazon Jew. EBay Jew. Spending all your time growing food, making things and trading will just reduce your influence in the power structures. There's no way to win, no good choices.

lol, fuck that. Darwin awards incoming to people that willingly allow niggers in their home.

Be happy, we are going to see untold mountains of social media salt from:
1) Cucks and coalburners letting nogs and mexcrements into their homes and getting burgled and/or enriched;
2) SJWs and nogs screeching at enriched/robbed cucks for being racist;
3) Nogs chimping out at everyone because ooga booga das rayciss

Though I strongly doubt that this project will ever take off, though. You have to be a special brand of a cretin with survival instinct completely absent to give a nigger access to your anything, let alone home.

Face it, this has the potential to be really fucking hilarious. Anybody dumb enough to give access to some Wal-Mart employee deserves to be raped at the bare minimum.

Why does your lock need to be connected to the fucking internet. Jesus wept. Who thought this was a good idea.

I assume you meant "can't". Sam Walton, the founder of Wal-mart's wife was Helen Walton. It is not disputed that she was jewish. This whole generation of the family that now owns Wal-mart are jews. So you should always expect the worse from them now and in the future.

That's what I always thought about stupid SF techno-optimism. Like the doors on Star Trek – what's wrong with pushing on them? Is there a reason we need lasers to shave our faces?

Millionaires will let them do this too. They live in gated communities and think the rest of the US is mostly peaceful too.

You're taking a business providing a service that people may want, and trying to turn it into some idiotic race issue that isn't there. Either people will pay for the service or they wont. And why are you shitting on high IQ, productive chinks? I'd kill low quality whites before high quality chinks.

And in that case the customer sues Walmart for damages under vicarious liability, as well as reclaiming everything which was lost on house insurance.
Also
Shit thread about nothing.

(check)
Being highly tribal, they won't return the favour. When the chips are down, "productiivity" means nothing.

Gee, I really wonder who could have come up with this idea.

Except it isn't.

Lord Vetinari would be proud

Worked for a Walmart supplier in the fucking 90's. They were kiked then.

Stopped reading

I'm sure. Sam Walton died in 1992, and he stepped down as the CEO in 1988. I'm sure he was losing influence in the company for some time before then considering his age.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_Walmart
>In February 1988, company founder Sam Walton stepped down as Chief Executive Officer, and (((David Glass))) was named to succeed him.[6] Walton remained on as Chairman of the Corporate Board of Directors, and the company also restructured their senior management positions, elevating a cadre of executives to positions of greater responsibility.

Of course as I said his children are jews too, so no surprise that the Walmart is what it is being a literally jewish company for nigh 30 years now.

I work at Walmart and I think this is a terrible idea. Half the time, the store is a fucking mess and we're usually the best in the district.

What actual retard would do this?
Only people I see monumentally stupid enough to let unknown niggers into their home WHILE THEY'RE NOT EVEN THERE, are rich liberals who think dey wuz kangs, and they deserve to get enriched.

Walmart stores are terrible. I work in a high end area of Texas and a Walmart Supercenter is the closest store to my work. The deli is shit with shit selection, they sell all sorts of stuff that could use a microwave but do not provide one, most of the time there are no plastic forks etc, everything is subpar quality with fucked up ingredients, throughout the store things that should be in reasonable unit prices like per-pill or per-oz are instead in per unit that is the exact same price as the total, meaning you can't compare for example a 100ct ibuprofen 200 with a 500ct. Hmm what else. They have no hand baskets at all, they have no small carts. If you come in on lunch and want to buy like 8 small items you have to "hold all these limes" then probably will go to the self-checkout because that's fastest, and it will literally play back a video camera feed of your tired face in the worst possible lighting live just so you know you are being watched. Then hopefully your self-checkout was accepting whatever payment method you wanted that day and they premarked it to let you know it was or wasn't accepting that method. Then you walk out past the the freaky "greeter" with abnormal numbers of chromosomes that just saw you check out but still yells at you to check your reciept before you can leave the hellhole.

Compare this to say the experience at HEB (which is admittedly a mostly purely grocer but understands far more than the basics about how to treat a customer).

Walmart needs to die

Oh, nowhere to sit in the store at all except the disgusting Burger King which is another place that needs to die which I think is owned by some skeezy hedge fund

Kek, I remember that thread.

It wouldn't be shoplifting, it would be burglary or something like that.

Also implying that the same company that sets the one-time-use door code doesn't control the cameras in the home…

Or… implying that the people that would use this are smart enough to secure their own separate cameras to catch the burglary.

Wal-Mart is just trying to give blacked.com scene scenario ideas at this point.

Rolling for at least one nigger to try to hide in the fridge and ambush the home owner only to freeze to death. It doesn't need to be a trend, just one would do.

that part would be funny desu

May want to re-read things, this is intended for the WEALTHY, those who have contributed to societies rot.

Let them experience a taste of the "diversity" they forced upon everyone else for a change.

If anything it seems to be a paid story to make Walmart seem relevant, they are scared about Amazon etc which they should be. But Amazon itself doesn't even make money but is just there to disrupt the rest of the retail industry and remake it. Hopefully it all falls apart in a good way and not in the way that the transhumanist freaks want it to.

Make them wear body cameras but plaster them on all sides like ornaments on a Christmas tree.

I FUCKING WISH YOU WERE 18 MOTHERFUCKING PUSSY ID COME TO YOUR HOUSE RIGHT NOW AND FUCKING BEAT YOUR ASS. I SWEAR TO FUCKING GOD. I GUARANTEE YOU WOULDNT STEP FOOT OUT OF YOUR HOUSE. YOU ARE A FUCKING LONG HAIRED, NO LIFE, PATHETIC, CANT EVEN LOOK SOMEONE IN THE EYES WHEN THEYRE TALKING TO YOU, BITCH. THAT SHOWS YOU HAVE NO BALLS. YET YOU THINK YOU CAN BEAT MY ASS, I DONT THINK IM A GREAT FIGHTER, BUT I GUARANTEE IVE BEEN IN MORE FIGHTS THAN YOU AND I WOULDNT HAVE TO TRY TO KICK THE FUCKING SHIT OUT OF YOU. ALSO HAVE FUN FUCKING THAT FAT UGLY BITCH, WHATS HER NAME JESS, SHES FUCKIN HIDIOUS. NOW I CANT WAIT TO SEE YOU, BECAUSE I WILL PISS YOU OFF ENOUGH TO HIT ME, THAN I WILL BEAT THE FUCKING SHIT OUT OF YOU, AND KICK YOU WHEN YOUR DOWN. DONT THINK BECAUSE YOUR TALL PEOPLE WILL BE SCARED OF YOU, SIZE MEANS NOTHING IN A FIGHT, ITS EXPERIENCE. ID SAY YOUR BEST BET IS GOING FOR MY BALLS, LIKE THE LITTLE BITCH THAT YOU ARE, AND BRING A KNIFE, THAN YOU HAVE A CHANCE. YOU CAN ALSO BRING A FRIEND AND ILL KICK BOTH YOUR ASSES AT THE SAME TIME. WOULDNT BE THE FIRST TIME. IM NOT TRYING TO BE TOUGH, I WOULDNT HAVE SAID SHIT, BUT TO SAY SHES DISGUSTING, IS A JOKE WHEN YOU STICK YOUR DICK IN A COMPLETELY HIDEOUS FAT BITCH. I DONT TALK SHIT, I WILL BITCH YOU OUT WHEN I SEE YOU AND YOU WONT DO A FUCKING THING, WHITE TRASH PUSSY.

Why are you such an idiot? You jaundiced jumped up, vercordiously pusillanimous piffle. Your vileseome existence nauseates me beyond compare. It is politically correct when discussing your faults to use certain words to denote your humanness above your disability. But in your case, there is nothing human. You are just challenged, you are just different. Given a choice of stepping in something nasty on the sidewalk, or bidding you good morning, I would happily choose the former. Single-handedly, you have wrenched all meaning out of life. Congratulations. As I write this I try vainly to think of something, anything, which redeems in some small way your utterly pointless existence. The only thing that comes to mind is that you have taught me hate. Pure, unmitigated hate. I have had fantasies about attacking you with a machete, but I dare not. I once cut up a starfish, which was so neurologically simple that each piece grew into a clone of the original. Your coleopteron brain no doubt shares certain appalling similarities with such creatures. You, misguided as you are, might be asking yourself what you have done to deserve such a letter as this. Your misdeeds and villainous vampings can be described in just two words: you exist. And believe me, there is no reason on earth why you should. How do you justify to yourself waking up each morning and ruining yet another day? If everything in this world has some purpose, some grand plan behind its existence, then yours surely is to show everything else, whether it be a slops bucket in a fried chicken stand, or the gunk behind the fridge, how fortunate it is not to be you. I have tried, but clearly, I have failed. I must stand firm to the realisation that mere words cannot express my utmost and profound contempt and loathing for your person, your being and your existence. You are a blight against nature.

Jesus fucking christ you god damn fucking faggot holy fucking shit we've given you the series name and now you're bitching about not being able to find it holy fucking fuck go drown yourself in a bucket of your own fat-roll sweat that you produce by jacking off to the picture of Rin masturbating in front of a computer because clearly that's the only reason you want to find the fucking manga you massive cocksucking knobgoblin, jesus fuckwobbling christ you are such a massive faggot words cannot express how much of a massive fucking faggot you are. If I had $1 for every time someone thought you were a really huge fucking faggot, I'd probably have about $14, but that's only because in real life people probably don't know how sad of a faggot you are looking (unsuc-fucking-cessfully might I add) for a manga with a preteen girl masturbating. Holy fucking doorknobs on ice you've probably sweat so much just straining your fat palms typing your google searches for this that your pants have a massive sweat line running off your chair and onto the floor, I hope that when you stand up you slip in it and break your neck. Faggot.

Comcast, Employer of Otherwise Hideously Unemployable Nogs, Spics, Chinks, and Other Assorted Pan-Asian Diaspora and their Butt Buddies, already rummages through your tripple-play inet+phone+cable+HomeSecurity.

Just wait. I'm certain its already going down, just being swept under the rug or written up as nonspecific theft categorized as noneuropean 'white' crime data.

No. Jose -already- has your all your emails at Google, and the only thing – the only thing – keeping the data not yet Hurricane Maria'ed is the entire thing will not allow any humans to interfere (running on the same design programs set in 2001). The FBIanon's thought they were 'cleaning up', but in reality were wearing themselves thin while mudshit magistrates got to play sandnigger righteousness.

Just wait.

I don't at all understand what's going on with her head. Did she paint a stripe across her forehead with shoe polish or something?

Fucking saved

Her head is shaved, and she has hair weaves stuck on. The dark stripe is the one
millimetre remains of her real shaved hair.

And you could probably bake two whole loafs of bred for the price of one of those slices.

This

who give up access to their residence period, to anyone. I once lived in an apartment and hated the fact that maintenance would show up to change the a/c air filter. It got to the point that I would give them the old one and replace it myself not granting entry at all.

12 year walmart associate reporting in. I wouldn't mind doing this. It would really be a change up pace from the monotony of my overnight shift that seemed to blend in over the years.

feel free to ask me anything on the subject. I knew about this program when it was floated around early in the year. I wouldn't know how this would work. If it's how OP describes, the company is really fucking up.

I have a question for you. Why did you choose to spend 12 years working a dead end job at Walmart instead of learning a trade or going to school? There are many different career paths in IT at many different skill levels that is something you could have looked into. Trades right now don't have enough qualified people and looking for new employee's who are willing to learn. So why didn't you try anything new?

I don't have a GED and there would be no way an employer would match my $14 hourly wage in starting. If I wanted to take a paycut, I'd just go on days and be able to see the sunset at least (which I haven't since 2008).

Why would I want to go from forcibly working retail with non-whites to working in a bit more dangerous sites with non-whites? I was on an electricians crew around early last decade. Spics and white meth heads were who I was surrounded by. I can do without the 18 hour days and the Texas heat.

I haven't been in a classroom in a while as I'm pushing 40, so the coursework component is something I don't think I would be good at, even so, I already work almost 50 hours weekly (anything after 40 is "volunteer time", so I have thousand hours and change of unpaid work just to keep my job). Colleges are filled with communist propaganda in the current year. I could have avoided this if I went to college when I was supposed to during my "best years" (though that time in my life I was homeless for years). I don't care for social justice. I don't want to "change the world", I just want a job.

I doubt I would qualify for anything as I make over $30k before taxes. I went to a job fair recently which the only thing that I saw which could help me were for people at the bottom of the barrel. You know, felons, net tax recipients, the disabled. I make over $1k a month. I apologized for wasting the representatives time.

If my past decisions are any indication of anything, I'm not that smart. I'd also be dealing with age bias/discrimination against young, vivacious, and hungry fresh out of college grads that probably have more experience, stamina, and gusto than your humble correspondent. What's in that you'd suggest that will still remain when the economy goes tits up?

I can't find anywhere that has OJT, so I conflate it on the level of the mythological female orgasm.

because I live paycheck-to-paycheck.

As far as I can tell, Bezos is not a Jew.

Why haven't you done anything with your life?

indecision.

Not good enough. Kill yourself. Please.

How much longer until having a fucking door on your house is problematic?

The shoe fits.

Let's pretend for a second you are smoothbrained enough to not be able to perform basic arithmetic.

thanks for the kek, and fuck wal mart.

I work at small grocery chain just down the road from a super center and we still compete with them. I've had people openly admit they shop with us for the sole reason I store looks clean. Wal-mart doesn't even keep up with the most basic of standards and they know they dont have too.

that's no real shaved hair, that's a scalp tattoo covering up traction alopecia from so many goddamned weaves.

Remember how cucked silicon valley is, though. They'll go for this in a big way. Open wide for your redpills, kiddies.

inspiring tale, user

Do people not even go to the grocery store anymore?

Target is even worse than the Walmart here. Completely filthy. Smells like someone pissed on the popcorn as soon as you walk in and the smell persists through the entire store. You can almost see the bacterial clouds in the air, it's so thick with it. And strangely, the shoppers seem to all be single mothers instead of a random mix of 500 lb butter huffing americans. The only reason I even go in is because Walmart doesn't carry the gasket lid sterilites that i need for cumboxes.

What kike came up with this idea

This.

Is tilapia any good? Most labroid fishes I've eaten were shit.

I like it because it's mild and flaky. I also like cod. Salmon is good once in a while but overall too strong of a flavor for my taste.

Hahahaha this is fucking stupid.

Does Wal*mart have a plan in place if one of their employees decides to help himself to the family jewelry or shoots up some heroin in the bathroom and passes out just long enough for the kids to see?

Anybody who gets these, and trusts minimum wage workers alone in their homes are asking to have their valuables stolen.

Probably a settlement check.

>To use our amazing new service goy you need to sign this (((((LEGAL DOCUMENT))))).

Don't forget the smell. Walmart's all have a very unique and specific smell. You could blindfold and drive me to my local Walmart and within three seconds of walking inside I could you where I was.

Do they smell like a meth lab?

That sounds familiar. Oh right, someone did a talk on numerous security problems their locks had.
youtube.com/watch?v=MMB1CkZi6t4
inb4 there a security flaws exclusively in Walmart's version of the device

They smell like stale Subway, with overtones of cleaning products and apathy.