Blade Runner 2049 The Replicant Cut

Password is videosharing2049.
mega.nz/#F!pbBh0LDI!wbygZ2i-2LU4REZkT0o3UQ

Let's try again: I recut the movie to make it more autistic. Scenes not related to Autismo are no longer there. And you don't get to the plot twists until he does. This makes the movie more focused and implicit.
Gone are the Jared Leno and Terminatrix subplots. Also cut, the children's dream and replicant conspirators which makes the investigation more cryptic but also rewarding.
Finally, the movie ends when Autismo does.

Other urls found in this thread:

vimeo.com/250034835
vimeo.com/250054552
vimeo.com/250092480
universityofcalifornia.edu/news/spoiler-alert-spoilers-make-you-enjoy-stories-more
7-zip.org/download.html
demonoid.pw/files/details/3237062/
originaltrilogy.com/topic/Blade-Runner-The-Version-Youve-Never-Seen-Before-Update-Beta-available/id/8944/page/1
dropbox.com/s/zwlkpbreh9my6vo/Blade Runner 2049 Replicant LQ.zip?dl=0
mega.nz/#F!HR9hhYJD!smLmzsXayeA7FHYkh6tJJw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Now also available in streaming.
Password is still videosharing2049

Part 1 vimeo.com/250034835
Part 2 vimeo.com/250054552
Part 3 vimeo.com/250092480

>I recut the movie to make it more autistic.
Only on Holla Forums could this be viewed as a positive thing.

Pretty good imho. At 37 minutes I would cut the leader of the robots talking to the robo hookers. He doesn't know that and neither should we.

Without the conspirators reveal, you wouldn't know for sure what's up with those spies. Are they with Wallace? Same when he gets rescued: are they Deckardt's friends who secretly work the junkyard, or maybe Pris 2 has taken a personal interest?
But yeah, generally the sequence is kept intact if Gosling appears at some point.

haven't seen it at all yet, gonna do that now and watch yours after.
Or should I watch yours first?

forgot pic

Watch the cut first.

Just cut from 36:56 to 37:42. He learns about the conspirators soon enough.

Whats the difference between HQ and LQ

Watch HQ if you have a high IQ (130+)
Watch LQ if you have a low IQ (

Are you autistic?

You trade 4X size for higher bitrate mostly.

Of course.

Why don't you watch the cut first and tell if you understood what's going on? Everyone else watched it already

Not the same user but I don't to want spoil the movie.

I haven't watched the movie yet, so I'll try this cut out and see if I can make sense of it. I'll report back later. Have to finish Fargo (2014) first though, I'm on the last two episodes.

Nice, will give it a watch. Can kino be even more kino with added autism is a question that I will finally have answered.

What's it like to hold the hand of someone you love? Interlinked.

It's the same movie. I don't understand.

It's good that you didn't go for a mystery cut like the official cut of Prometheus was. A cut that trims some of the fanservice fat and focuses the OC story seems nice, downloading.

Just watch it.
The "quality" of your entertainment isn't that important. Same as fags who complain about spoilers.

If this cut is pretty seamless it sounds like it's a better first watch than the official one. I wish I could reset my memory and watch this first to see how different it is. You can then see the official cut as if it was an extended cut.

Is Bleh Runner better than Nightcrawler?

Yup.

Movie is 30mins shorter, full list of trimmed scenes here.

Wallace Test: Luv assists Wallace as he evaluates a new model of replicant.
Coco's Death: Forensic Coco walks in on Luv stealing from the morgue.
Toy Dream: K recollects his dream as Lieutenant Joshi inquires.
Empty Home: Luv searches K's apartment to track him down.
Joshi's Death: Lieutenant Joshi endures Luv's interrogation.
Replicant Rebellion: K is brought before a group of replicants who seek emancipation.
Deckardt and Wallace: Wallace seeks to convince Deckardt to join him.
Finale Reunion: Deckardt meets his daughter.

How the fuck do I play it?

Unzip your dick the kino.

Open 001 with whatever you use for Zip fies, password is videosharing2049

What format is it in?

Why is this shitty movie being shilled so hard here?

Zip archive containing AVI movie (h264, mp3) with SRT subtitles, or you can watch it streamed.

tried to open it with winrar, doesn't work
the map isn't a zip map, just the files
am fucking retarded with computers, help me out

universityofcalifornia.edu/news/spoiler-alert-spoilers-make-you-enjoy-stories-more

Rename the first file back to "Blade Runner 2049 Replicant.zip.001", then right click it and choose Open With (Winrar). That unpacker is old but it should still work: I use 7zip.

There is only one question, did you retain blue Joi (who is best Joi)?

don't work

are there no dvd quality magnet links? I dont want to give fat kim money.

1. It's aesthetic/kino
2. When was the last time an unnecessary sequel made decades later was as good as the original?
3. Excellent sound design
4. Holy shit, a film with a white cast! Didn't think they made those anymore.
5. Waifu stuff
6. Goose
7. A film actually got futurism right, it's been forever since that happened last time
8. No SJW shenanigans
9. Cool designs
10. Comfyness, just like the original.

All good aesthetic parts are there, what's missing is crappy subplots and hands on instructions for redditors.

Try using 7zip 7-zip.org/download.html All files must be in the same folder with original names. And if it fails, just watch it on vimeo in hd.

thanks wanted to pause to check all the buttons out but was too lazy to do it

If you want to see a true alternate vision of the original film, check out "Blade Runner: The Version You've Never Seen Before" which integrates many alternate take, alternate Deckard narration, and reintegrates many deleted scenes resulting in a cut that's about 50% different from any other official cut of the film.

demonoid.pw/files/details/3237062/ (download)
originaltrilogy.com/topic/Blade-Runner-The-Version-Youve-Never-Seen-Before-Update-Beta-available/id/8944/page/1 (list of changes)

I wish some buff from /mu/ could help adding more Vangelis to this. Fuck Hans Zimmer.

Those are the deleted scenes from the boxset, lots of outtakes can be wonky.

Is there any way you can set the Vimeo file to download?

What is it with Blade Runner movies that makes both autists and the authors themselves make bunch of different cuts for them?

Autism, same as with Star Wars.

t. brainletinho

Alright, first time watching this movie, in your cut.
I liked it. I noticed one part though, from where he identifies Han's bees, and climbs out of the car, and immediately he is in the desert. It skipped walking in the city. What happened there?
And I have some other questions.
How did the company people find him? Why are they taking Han with them alive? What do they want? I know the whore placed a tracker on him, but they seem to be different from the company.
Who is the company girl? (the one that beats him up when he with Han)
Who are the whores?
And why did the company girl leave him alive?
Why did they bring him to some campfire? And how did he get back to the city? Did he steal their car?
Is he Deckardt's kid?
And how does that baseline test work?
I really liked it, very nice.

Majority of your doubts plus a couple more are in the normal cut too
Found him due to tracker/following him with RC bot, they want him to steal his seed, she's a secretary from the company man, whores are rebellion stuff, why not, no he isn't
It seems OP needs to cut a lot more

Are you sure this is legal, lads?

Can we get a magnet link for this? I'll seed it for a week.

OP here. The one on vimeo is the LQ version split in 3 parts. But if you want to try downloading them directly, I think keepvid allows it.

Are you the user who was watching this for the first time? Those jumps happen because there was originally another scene between them: he was never seen walking in Vegas, but supposedly did during another scene.

The fine details become clearer with the extra scenes, but it really boils down to nothing. Goodies are good replicants with Harrison Ford. Baddies are bad replicants with the company.

He wasn't, but he wanted to believe. After Joi dies, he realizes he was deluding himself and deduces he already found the owner of that memory. In the original this reveal takes a special scene before the fight at the dam, but it's kind of bad with a major plot point left dangling for a sequel.

I barely know how to read & write, user…

It doesn't seem to for me.

Could be the password protection. I'll try uploading to dropbox the LQ.

we're reaching levels of autism that shouldn't even be possible
thanks

Could someone who dled this just make a torrent out of it? I really don't want to deal with mega.nz's shit.

It's not the full movie so yes.

Here's the LQ version on dropbox. If interested, I'm also upping a rar packaged version on Mega, since winrar users are having trouble.

dropbox.com/s/zwlkpbreh9my6vo/Blade Runner 2049 Replicant LQ.zip?dl=0

Just finished the autismo cut. You're a visionary op. If Jared Leto knew that a version totally without him was objectively better he would probably commit Scrabble. I love the internet.

Fuck you read my mind. The sound effects were spot on, but the music was so fucking sparse, for a sequel to a movie that almost defined minimalist soundtracks for a genre, it was too little.

Great way to say it.
- death of Coco and join: meaningless to plot, boogie woogie woman gets scurry kills for mean points
- toy dream, tossing his apt: hands on instruction like you said
- replicant rebellion: we WUZ slaves n sheit, give us us free
- Wallace: so glad not to have him in this, watching this cut fresh without having seen the original yet made for the best viewing experience of a movie I have had in over five years. If the sound were better (partly me having shit setup mostly the composer though) I would give this all 10/10. As it is I give 9/10 with the quality of the changing being 10/10.

Best I heard online for the baseline test is that it makes sure the "obey" program is still working by simulating the abuse a "skinjob" would get from a human-supremacist society. Basically by simulating the verbal shit they get talked they can see if he harbors anger, once he does, he gets deleted. Pretty screwy test, instead of voigt kampf for whether you are or not, it's like a commie struggle session every day, you can never break or you.die.

Vangelis was a lot of things except minimalist

I think the full name is PTSD Baseline Test: if you get triggered, you die.

Ambient, esoteric, electronic, minimalist. Bite me.

It's an acting technique called Dropping-in a Line which Gosling used to get into character. In the original script, he was meant to recite the excerpt from Pale Fire by Vladimir Nabokov dryly for the baseline tests. The switch is fitting because the technique is meant to elicit an emotional response to the chosen lines by associating each word with personal meaning. Officer K isn't allowed to have such emotional responses lest he might turn on his masters.

Pale Fire is a very interesting choice. In the poem, the protagonist has a near-death experience and sees a tall white fountain. He reads about a woman in a newspaper. She had the exact same experience and he reaches out to meet with her. When he does, she is focused completely on him, as he is a famous author. Before he can talk about his experience, she points out that the paper made a typo: she saw a tall white mountain, not fountain.

The parallels between Bladerunner 2049 and Pale Fire run deep. I recommend reading the latter. Just like Bladerunner films, Pale Fire's cult following has many different ways of reading the book, so be sure to look into that if you're interested.

This is the high quality version in a rar archive. Password is videosharing2049
mega.nz/#F!HR9hhYJD!smLmzsXayeA7FHYkh6tJJw

I dunno, in a lot of ways the music was used in the same way. It blended a traditional soundtrack with something that's more akin to a futuristic soundscape to the point it was both.

t. Zimmen guzzler

He's really not that bad.

this is really a good cut, t.hanks

Hello there Master Autismo, I am the user who wrote earlier this thread. Didn't realize there were multiple seasons of Fargo, should I watch the second? I finally got around to watching your cut and I must say it seems you did a brilliant job. The only thing that seemed jarring was the campfire scene, since it lacked context, and it didn't indicate how K got back to the city. The whole replisistance subplot seemed unnecessary and underdeveloped, have you considered scrapping it? Perhaps it's possible to keep the whore to being a tool for Joi and let K get back to the city without help after Ford is taken?

In any case, I'm glad I watched this first, I can't see why any of the scenes you cut would add to the experience in any meaningful way. Fucking Hollywood.

im upset because i was also making a cut of this movie…

What does your cut involve?

I'm gonna remove all scenes with Ryan Gosling

OP here, I agree. It's only acceptable for an autismo cut, else it would have been better to leave in a little piece of wallace and ford.

Is this movie actually good, or is it a meme?

i was going to make a cut that looks and sounds like the original film with all the bad dialogue cut out. a few changes to the end, and no resistance plot.

You inspired me user.

is there a translated version of this
i'm curious what the hell they are trying to convey here.

Might as well do another movie
OP's cut was okay but it cannot erase the movie's main problem: Shoehorning the original's plot
Mainly because it was shamefully mixed with the theme of desolation of K, but not so much to make them inseparable, there's traces of being quite separated, hence the frustration at seeing the potential that wasn't developed
Villeneuve and the jewish meme writer were a mistake

It is an edit of a picture I did in 5 minutes. It was suppose to response to this user's picture,

**'but then the site split my post in two for some reason. I also forgot that last panel was there.
I thought the joke was pretty straight forward considering all the Starwars threads that are up, and even with the last panel or moon runes. Maybe I should have mspainted some TIE fighter in the sky or something. Everyone' sees Harrison has Han Solo. He didn't get a good ending, no Its not ok.** Don't worry about it.

Both Indiana Jones and Han Solo were given soyboy sons to humiliate them.

It's kino.

2049 would have been better off as a Netflix/HBO limited run show.

The Blade Runner concept really lends itself to TV.

i'm retarded and can't remember how to do multiple zip things, do i just open the first one since it's an actual zip file?

wait nvm, i think i got it. add to the main archive then extract.

they're both kikes as well

nice job op

You know you are not the first one to make alternate cuts to this movie, on top of that, some user in this thread announced interest in making his own cut. Is this a new trend?

Do it fam, post more alternate 8cuts. Knowing user is at the wheel actually makes me want to watch the movie, more than a hollyjew's.

same

Awesome stuff OP, quick question for anons. I kinda gaped out during the ==GOD DAMN IT== scene. So was Decker daughter the girl inside the prison who makes memories? or did Joe bring him there so he could see his memories OF his daughter?

Yup.

Soros pozzing it would have made it awful.
This I'll agree with, I'd love to see a miniseries with the same concepts. Total Recall 2070 was pretty good.

goslying solved the case halfway into the movie, but didn't realize because he was too autistic about being the chosen one

Too much like replicuck.

yeah that was my conclusion. I have two cuts of the movie loaded up in my editing program, and no matter what you do, the "Rachel + Deckard" plot is the center of the story, and nothing can undo that.

I literally cut out all of Wallace's dialogue except for "I have everything i need off world to make you talk". And its still not good enough.

Smh tbh famalam

Wallace is pure cartoonishly evil, but that's more of a flaw in the script than in the acting. Consider this: he was presented as a genius industrialist who revolutioned agriculture. But there's honestly zero of that in his characterization, he might as well be a preacher. I would actually find it more believable, if Wallace was a religious leader looking to destroy a man-machine abomination from being born.

On a side note, the blackout and the ecological collapse look like 2 hooks for a soft reboot. As to say it's the same world, but with a specific change that gives the writer room for telling new stories. Well, the blackout is very underplayed and almost comes off as mystical: but if you dig in the web series that was released before the movie, you realize it was just a terror attack. An EMP attack that wipes out all data? Lame as fuck, real sloppy writing. It would have been much more logical, to say that Los Angeles got flooded (that happened) and much of the old data was destroyed.

thanks

Sounds interesting. Ill bookmark it for later.

I dunno, Wallance being a straight white Christian male trying to stop fleshbots from breeding with humans would have been so typical of Hollywood. That he actually was this very jewish corporate guy that had sniffed his own farts too long and wanted to flood the galaxy with mongrel slaves was kind of novel.

Nice trap.

unironically kys

Can you recut the movie to remove all females from it?

fuck man, i wasn't going to because i'm afraid you fucked it up but you know what user? i'm going in, i'll watch your cut first because i trust you random internet stranger, and report back once i've seen both cuts

Granted I didn't watch the actual theatrical version but I thought this was decent op