Fighting Game General: Someone likes KOF2003 Edition

Urien trailer is here: youtube.com/watch?v=BNi-7pu7-x4
It is expected to be released in September. Capcom detailed having plans for SFV at TGS2016.

Central Fiction console trailer was released: youtube.com/watch?v=AplpZpyZvOA
The game will be released on October 6th in Japan, Winter 2016/2017 in USA.

Mai gameplay trailer is out, and reveals costumes for other characters, referencing Kasumi, Yuri, and Hinako. Mai, Kasumi, Yuri, and Hinako were all on the same team in KoF 2000. youtube.com/watch?v=RawzwEO6nXE
Mai and the KOF pack will be released on September, 13.

Netcode patch released. Everything is much better now and people can focus on complain about Nakoruru, Athena, Mature and Geese being OP.

Netcode patch and Kombat Pack 2 were tested on the Steam version. Expected to be released on October, 4.
store.steampowered.com/app/524620/

Definitive Edition to be released on September 20th.
Former Sony exec Adam Boyes joins Iron Galaxy.

Dizzy's already out and Diorama mode coming sometime later this fall.

The Skullgirls community wrote an open letter to tournament organizers, and the unofficial Skullgirls Tour has been announced.

Harley Quinn and Deadshot have been confirmed for Injustice 2.

Garou getting ported to PS4 and PS Vita.

Last Blade was released on Steam by DotEmu: store.steampowered.com/app/465840/

SNK and Sony are having a pool to gather interest on what game/franchise they should port next: twitter.com/giocorsi/status/758398018777251840

Blade Arcus from Shining: Battle Arena has been released on Steam: store.steampowered.com/app/446040/

Download and register for Fightcade here:
fightcade.com/

Get the full rompack over here:
mega.nz/#F!EoJjwSLB!Tukuk9bZAa7YXXxKNVHorw

Website with mods: w11.zetaboards.com/SFxT_Mods/topic/11497627/1/

Steam group:
steamcommunity.com/groups/fightans

>>>/fighters/

For most fightan in general:
wiki.shoryuken.com/

For fundamentals in ST (still applies to other games):
youtube.com/watch?v=d0cFs5mHQC4&list=PL6702E3DD763555D9

Maj's footsie guide:
sonichurricane.com/?page_id=1702

The Beginner's Incomplete guide to KOF (please watch this if you want to get into KOFXIV):
youtube.com/watch?v=Ye3KVgI1LvU

>Previous thread: archive.is/ZAC2M

Other urls found in this thread:

avoidingthepuddle.com/news/2016/9/6/tekken-7-fated-retribution-tier-lists-from-japanese-players.html
mikezsez.blogspot.com.br/2015/12/what-id-change-for-third-strike-upper-3s.html
youtube.com/watch?v=n8BzDV2uA8k
archive.is/wJX6g
kofaniv.snkplaymore.co.jp/english/history/kofxi_story/index.php?num=garou
snkplaymore.co.jp/us/games/kof-xiv/teamstory/villains.php
youtube.com/user/neojinbe/videos
voat.co/v/GameDeals/comments/1238662
steamcommunity.com/id/juniperlee/
instagram.com/tatianaugirardi/?hl=en
unrealengine.com/showcase/how-unreal-engine-4-provided-street-fighter-vs-knockout-punch
twitter.com/mukodono/status/775668716524625921
wiki.neogeodev.org/index.php?title=How_to_start
9xbuddy.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Here are the Mains Template. Post them.

SNK should bring back Savage Reign

wat. My fears of Gato and Oswald comes from because of what they can do after Kula does an one-inch punch.

Also user, you're really picky when it comes to KOF. I can understand not liking the characters of the game or your characters being really shitty Kyo and Terry are alright in 2002UM but Nameless and K' are faggots. But being "clunky" is a weird concern. Specially when 2003 had so many animation frames cut from the game because the MVS was at its limit.

Also Soul Calibur V has many "stuff" in its mechanics and gameplay. 8-way run, Guard Impact, Just Impact, EX moves, Ring outs, characters with specific mechanics like Tira stances and Voldo general. The fanbase are even divided of those who like the more footsie move-cancel based of SCII and the mechanics listed of SCV that makes more similar to 2D games.
Dead or Alive and Virtua Fighter have many movement options with DOA being a VF with "crazyness" to say the least.
No Kuma nor Eddie in it really hurts more than the current tier list
avoidingthepuddle.com/news/2016/9/6/tekken-7-fated-retribution-tier-lists-from-japanese-players.html

It's Bob town all over again.

Yes, I saw your post but I clicked the "reply" button before finishing my post because I'm an idiot. But good luck on your quest to mod 2003. I made the thread just for you

Honestly, XI has way less TOD combos than XIII since it fixed some problems of 2003 by adding stuff like the tag stock bar. But some combos and Dreamcancels could do like 80% of a character. But after that, you didn't have meter for the match. I think XI's problem is more of the fact that jumping was overpowered (like Kula's air d.C) and anti-airing was shit like in XIII. Well, of course besides balancing issues like Kula, Gato and Oswald. Oh and it needs more time for the matches, many ended in timeout.

Is there anything in this world more wonderful than Gato?

Literally every good fighter has those (actually I can't think of much for 3s, but random footsies pokes do 50% in that game so whatevs). It's an inevitable consequence of having complex mechanics and allowing offense to be good.

Jewpuncher doesn't, as far as I can tell.

I still can't believe I didn't know XI had tag-team. At least one friend of mine will be interested in playing it a little more because of that.

In non-fighter news, I tried playing KoF Battle de Paradise on my phone. Every was going great until I had Shermie as an event and it crashed the emulator. Thanks, Shermie.

ok guys found out where to start for this mod but it's time to put down what should be changed about it. cause I always want feedback from people who are experienced with this game since I've only really played this game against friends
also I'm not gonna mess with XI because that would be near impossible to mod

GENERAL CHANGES:
-NO MORE TAG SYSTEM including Tag attacks
-general health increase
-timer increase

Duo Lon:
-gut his dp.c and dp.d

Jhun:
-fix his glitches

Daimon:
-get rid of his command roll?
-not too familiar with Daimon so I need input

Ash:
-nerf his goddamn sonic boom
-seriously that shits annoying

Malin:
-will probably have to nerf her because she'd probably end up being the best character since I'm nerfing her biggest adversaries and I would rather not have a joke character be the best character
-I'm not sure what to nerf in her kit though. need input

okay. I don't think the rest of the cast really deserves a nerf by any measure and I don't want to start buffing because that'll just throw everything out of whack, I might throw a bone for maxima, ralf, and mary since they're god awful but I won't give them much

also I might do some stage replacing since that's really easy to do

Honestly, you should first find a way to hack the rom like those 2002 Magic PlusII guys did it with 2002og. In those versions they only changed some things like not needing to activate MAX mode to use SDMs, inifinite super bar and that weird small mode when pressing start.

Don't bother with balance changes now. Focus on the timer and tag system. Also
She's basically the new Choi. She have a comical role in XI but so is the whole AOF characters since the 90's.
And Daimon's roll is as important as his earthquakes and grapples.

You should also look on what those MUGEN guys did in some compilations like KOF Wing.

yiss

I don't come into these threads often since I haven't played fightans much recently, but seeing this video again was great. The homo-genius series was fun, and that particular one is one of my favorites. Perfect taste, OP.

Is the arcade version of Tekken 1 actually this fast, or is it just an Emulation issue?

My Mains

Good luck user, I'm looking forward to this if you actually get it going, for now just disable the tag system as a first step.

Where the fuck is Tekken 7.

They've had it on arcade machines since 2015.

Where the fuck is it?

Don't you know? All games we want are restricted to arcades for at least 2 years.

Dissidia stuck until 2017
Gundam Vs Maxi Boost On not confirmed or hinted at all
Tekken 7

Take into account they're actually porting Final Retribution, which was released two months ago.

That doesn't account for the fact that the basic game came out in February 2015.

Who Ichigeki Hissatsu here?

I love my hobby living and dying by the whims of the Japanese video game audience. That's my favorite thing about video games!

Just be glad they have better taste than Americans and some Europeans.

SFV !

it's breddy gud

Fuck KoF

Quick! KOF 2002 or 2003?

Uh
UH
2002 UM

I'm trying to git gud at arcana heart love max.
How the fuck do I counter Scharlachrot with Petra?

Are you fighting boss Scharl? She's always a bit of a pain in the ass. Just be happy you're not fighting Parace

Yeah, it's boss Scharl. The bitch just blocks everything.
I really don't look forward to Parace.

Have fun, Parace is one of the most bullshit of bullshit fighting game bosses.

The music in that video is annoying as shit, but they're alright for using Bred's "Oh my goood!" sound clip from Final Fight.

Which Street Fighter is this banner from?

Street Fighter II Rainbow Edition

Google "street fighter mugen".

Thanks

Street fighter V beta

Every console version of 3rd Strike has problems, right?
the Dreamcast version's frame by frame play isn't 1:1 and the PS2 Anniversary Edition doesn't run in glorious 240p I think?

I haven't heard anything bad in particular about the PS3 re-release, but who knows.

I tried that and didn't very much care for the aesthetic. It seems to play well enough, but nothing is ever going to top outright violating someone with Hugo in person in the same machine and having a drink afterwards

Guys, does Capcom treat Darkstalkers like shit because it doesn't sell, or it doesn't sell because Capcom treats it like shit?

Both. Also casuals can't into a new series. There's a reason SF has a following like MK has a following: brand name. The actual games can be okay(or good or bad), but they sell because they're popular. Casuals who see a titty monster on the cover fighting a zombie and a werewolf will think it's "too juvenile" because gaming should "grow up". Also because they're faggots about artstyle. Case in point: all the people who play P4A and BB because SF4 stylized everyone as He-Man level beefcakes.

Both; casuals don't move away from Street Fighter or Mortal Kombat. and capcom refuses to advertise non-resident evil/street fighter games.

It can't grow because casuals don't want to spread out and it can't grow because capcom refuses to put out an effort to sell it.

Agreed on the casuals.

I'm one of them and have to look up ES moves when I play it.

I'm never gonna get out of Bronze at this rate

In 5? Who do you play?

Nah in Killer Instinct. Been spending a lot of time practicing and it seems to pay off, but I let the pressure get to me whenever it's a promotion match.

I'm thinking of picking up Ralf in '98, but for some reason I can't do ranbu super inputs in 98, but I can in 2002 and XIII. Is it the fact that i'm using a laptop keyboard that's the issue, or is it something else?

I can do ranbus on a keyboard okay if I change the quarter circle to a half one

Definitely a strange feel

You're a horrible brother. You should have sat his ass in front of mame and took him on a journey like a responsible adult.

Show him Jojo

The Dreamcast version is "arcade perfect" to the wrong arcade version. It's a later revision which changed a lot of shit like removing all unblockables (because fuck Urien players, I guess was the reasoning) and nobody plays that version competitively so lol.

PS2 is the closest to arcade perfect. The only change you NEED to know about is that Akuma's overhead is throw-invulnerable in the arcade and not on PS2, which is seriously a significant nerf.

There's issues. Most notably combo scaling is fucked up in a few special cases, which hilariously makes Genei-Jin combos do even more damage.

that ken was godlike

Capcom USA wanted to adjust SF3rd Strike but lessons from HDR show that they were wasted their money.

That's Daigod to you.

You are in charge of making SF Alpha 4
What do you do?

add parries

Tekken 3 still looks really good to me despite being a PS1 game. It blew my mind back in the day.

Just port Alpha 3 Max to PC+PS4

Just add characters to Alpha 2, nerf the damage on CCs a bit, and pretend A1/A3 never happened.

>win another game right afterwards though I think the guy let me win or had some kind of mental breakdown since he spent the entire game jumping around and throwing, occasion aly throwing a fireball, then didn't bother blocking once I cornered him while he had only a few hits left
Feels good, man.

*KOFF* Nakoruru hates you

Verse did nothing wrong. Nakoruru is the true villain

This one never gets old, even today I can still feel the emotion

did anyone archive the last general by any chance?

XIV has been out for like two weeks and I'm already sick to death of Iori.

So MKX isn't dead on PC? I thought WB were abandoning it because they're terrible and let awful third parties try and port their shit for cheap.

They are trying to look good again so they can con PC users for the next MK game

Read the OP

2002 has some input leniency that were gradually added in the later games like XIII and XIV. Try to play '95 and see if you can do anything.
I can play fine on a pad but in '98 I need more attention to my inputs.

Honestly I liked the OE better than the emulated on Fightcade. I can't do Makoto's dash -> command grab(Karakusa) on Fightcade regularly but on the PS3 it goes just fine.
I really wish they fixed the problems with 3rdStrike making a full 4th iteration than a simple "muh arcade perfect" that IronGalaxy eventually fucked up.

Here's some opinions from MikeZ. No I don't agree with everything but some issues should be discussed. How the hell did that guy hacked 3S to make that 4thStrike?
mikezsez.blogspot.com.br/2015/12/what-id-change-for-third-strike-upper-3s.html

Leave Nakoruru alone! K' is even scarier

Does Nakoruru in KOF14 have her "Evil purple palette swap" alt? I don't mean Rera, persay. Just a purple, grinning Nakoruru?

Anyone got some Budokai 3 cancels for unpopular characters? I want to learn how to play Recoome, Nappa, Krillin and Kid Gohan.

Anyway here are some combos that I use.
- is cancel, ^ is juggle and * is stun.

Goku: KKKK- →KKP* →PKK- ←PP^ PPPPE

→PKK- KK→KKEEEE→E
ends in Dragon Fist and can be followed up by teleports if you have enough Ki.

Vegeta: KK←K- →PKK- ←KK- →KKK→K- PPPPE.

You can switch it up and replace PPPPE with ←EEEE→E Final Impact.

Vegeta´s throw also launches opponent into the air so you can follow it up with a combo.

Kid Buu: PPP→P* →P+K* →PKK- KKKK- →PP→PPPPP or Vanishing Ball string.

PKK is an infinite if done fast enough, and KP is a great long range knock back especially useful against Piccolo and Dabura.

I currently main Android #16 and he is neat, especially with a good capsule setup.
KKKK- K←K- PPPPE Rocket Punch

Supreme Kai and Goten have the same cancels as Goku.

Trunks is hard to play, for the life of me I can´t sidestep cancel which is necessary for his sword combos.

There are the classic pink and the blue ones. But it would be nice to have a Rera skin like Nightmare Geese and Classic Kyo with a special bonus. In her case, that little grin as she's enjoying beating the crap out of the opponent.I know is too much to ask for a redub over her lines to resemble Rera more.
I think they went a little too conservative with the colors. Only a few characters have colors that changes their hair. And only 4 is a little underwhelming when XIII had 10 and both '98UMFE and XI had some crazy shit.

After watching these videos, I ALWAYS have Ryo on my team and leave him last so he has full meter to pull off Ichigeki Hissatsu.

Guilty Gear made fugly alternate colors a thing in a big way.

btw how thick does Retroarch Wii on a CRT lay on the input lag? I've been playing Vampire Hunter and Savior on a Tatsunoko stick for the past half hour. Feels alright. Definitely more affordable than a japanese Saturn and software.

Jesus, does Nakoruru really haunch over like that back in Samsho? I don't remember it being that bad.

Well, yeah.

Guess I'm remembering Nako's SS1 stance since its what I've been exposed to the most.

Kula x Nakoruru
LEWD

The absolute worst part is that there's barely any that reference alternate character designs and none that reference pop culture

why

I need you Kula

Learn Infinite world anyway, it's budokai 3 but with most of the luck based mechanics removed and more traditional fighters added + they finally updated movelists for characters so they don't often share most of their movesets.

some fresh OC

How is kof 14?

Great, the netcode is really good after the patch. The only problem is casuals relying on auto-combo giving you free wins and there is no real punishment for rage quitting outside being able to filter people based on match completion records.

i never got the homo-genius maymay

As someone who plays mostly low level and offline, it feels fine and the characters are all fun. Gameplay is fluid the entire time, legacy controller support is good. I heard they fixed netcode issues but I don't pay for PS+ and I have shit internet anyhow. If you're not going to play online, I don't know if I can recommend it at $60, though I bought the limited edition for that art book. If you really want to support SNK or you play exclusively online, go for it. Otherwise, wait for a price drop.

Spoilers for KoF 14:
If Ash is back, and Tung mentions all of his students need to work together, is Jeff back too? And Chris/Shermie/Yashiro? Wonder if K9999 died and that's why Angel was on Team Mexico this time.

Okay, I'm going out to buy kof 14 and a ps4 right now.

Do everyone here a favor and kill yourselves.

God speed, user

Why not just wait for the eventual PC version so you won't have to pay for online? Also just to give you a heads up; ps+'s price is increasing on the 22nd of this month

I have no intention of playing humans online.

GET THAT ASS BANNED

Oh well that's fine then.

Anyone agree that Luong is stunning?

Choi is best girl

Oh please, we all know Antonov is the best and cutest girl

Okay, I see your point.

Oh? Aren't you that luchador that hits on married women?

Go to bed, Mike Z. You're drunk and nobody likes your game.

She is but knows what's up. Alas, I fear Antonov might be too beautiful for this world.

K9999 is retconned out of existence entirely, as evidenced by his removal from any art that originally featured him in the gallery. The reality of the nature of Angel's participation in 2k1 is up in the air until SNK decides to put Nameless into a non-dream match game.

Seriously? Fuck me, I didn't realize that. Huh. Still, wonder what they'll do with the other characters that are supposed to be dead.

A friend of mine bought skullgirls and I'm considering buying it too.
People always say it's shit, why's it so bad?

Because it's trying to make Marvel competitive, which brings all the drawbacks of Marvel but thinks they're positives instead. This includes: touch of death combos, and screen cluttering so you can't see what your opponent is doing, on top of the numerous ways to mixup favoring the attacker. If you never get to the touch of death level of combos, it's fun enough. Netcode is good too. Shame Lab Zero seems to have dunked it's head in Kool-Aid and decided their art needed to "grow-up". The art changes might not effect anything gameplay-related, but it is frustrating that they did it and when it was released, the release notes quite literally said "There will be no discussion about it."

Very lengthy combos which coupled with how reset heavy the game is, can make matches a bore as there will be very little back and forth between players. It also downplays the character archetypes making everyone into a combo machine, even the grapplers.
Memes and references over-permeate everything from art to characters' moves like those fucks couldn't sprout a original thought if their lives depended on it.
SJW devs. At some point it became apparent they'd rather pander to the Offenderati (likely peer pressure since they're in California) and practically told waifufags off even though they wouldn't be able to fund a single colored frame if it weren't for waifufags (sure, they're insufferable but everyone knew what kinda audience the game would garner).
And as a PS3 player, I feel majestically fucked over. Still waiting on those lobbies!

Those would be my modest two cents on the matter. I'm sure more informed folks can give you a better answer in regards to the technical aspects.
To their credit, the netcode is surprisingly good.

Pop culture palettes were a thing in both KOF MI2 and XIII, you know that, right?

It is an MvC2 fangame with all the fun things removed from MvC2.

Basically Skullgirls is what happens when you actually listen to all the scrubs who complain that Mahvel is "broken". Which, predictably, resulted in a game that the scrubs don't like.

kys scrub

Vid related, this is what happens in any game that doesn't heavily favor the attacker.

W isn't much of pop culture unless there's more I'm missing and MI2 is the black sheep of the entire family, I wouldn't use that as the baseline for anything.

Might as well play Divekick. My point was Offense was too good and it never made any sense to try and protect yourself because you'd get fucked immediately.

Mike Z learnt how not to make a bad game. But…
NO BAD FEATURES =/= Good game
The infinite combo prevention system should have told him that that combos were OP. If you have to make that system, how about designing combos NOT to last that long.

Also, small roster for a potentially 3v3 game.

That was one of the biggest problems for me. 8 playable characters, then eventually 14 after updates/DLC? That doesn't leave a lot of variety for teams.

Like KoF 94 had 24 characters 22 years ago for fuck sake

lol nigga it's like you don't even know MvC2 is a runaway-heavy game

It's like you've literally never played against a good Storm, Sentinel, or Cable, and given that they are the best and most popular characters, I have to assume that you just fucking never played MvC2 for more than an hour. Which is honestly kind of weird because in my experience, Storm going "superjump haaa, haaa, haaa, haaa, superjump haaa, haaa, haaa" is usually the thing that makes people quit.

Here's a secret for you: Protecting yourself is FIRST thing you have to learn if you want to have any chance in MvC2, because in MvC2 it's possible to block and attack at the same time for zero cost. It's very easy to identify MvC2 players in other games like SF or KOF. Anybody who doesn't suck tremendously at blocking is probably an MvC2 player.

Nigga have you even SEEN high-level Mahvel? Touch of death combos only happen when one player fucks up badly and the other player dumps shitloads of bar into the punish.

The only character who relies on touch of death combos to win matches is Ironman, and after the first two years he stopped being competitive. The top tier characters in MvC2 have things much stronger than touch of death combos. Vid related is Grand Finals in some MvC2 tourney I picked at random. Two of the best players in the world and not even a single touch of death combo occurs at any point.

Magneto is not a touch of death character. Magneto's infinite only does like 60% damage, lol. Magneto is scary because he has a million different resets that are incredibly hard to deal with (if Magneto resets into air-throw, and you tech the throw, he can PUNISH the throw tech). If you want to compare him to something, he is like Third Strike Makoto; if he guesses right twice in a row, he wins, but until he gets those guesses he is at a severe disadvantage.

WHY THE HELL KING IS S? HE IS MID-TIER IN EVERY TEKKEN GAME. WHAT MAKES HIM SO GOOD IN TEKKEN 7?

He didn't want to. Even in the first footage that was released he was set on it being this fantastic idea and that attitude didn't change. I'm surprised he wasn't a complete shitter who had fuck-all idea what he was talking about as says combo gameplay really WASN'T what MvC2 came down to, so why include something like that in the first place? Other games (GG probably best) had far more programmatically elegant and sensible "solutions" assuming it was even a problem in the first place. Anyway, it was clearly a bad decision.

He's better than Sirlin though. At least, MikeZ knows how to program.
UltraChen bitching on Sirlin's HDR;
youtube.com/watch?v=n8BzDV2uA8k

Basically retarded moments in games: Glitches, hitboxes, getting fucked by RNG, stage hazards and whatnot.

Robert colors all resemble his older costumes, green Kensou from XIII, black Kyo also from 2003~XIII, green jacket for Terry like in Garou, white Chang (why the hell there's no white Choi?), Mr.Karate Ryo and some others. But I agree that it could be have more.

Isn't Sylvie enough for you? Verse theme is really similar to Akira tunes That wouldn't be first time.

I like it. But the reset-heavy(what people call "infinites" but they're not really) gameplay when it goes to higher level of gameplay it becomes really hard.
I still call it "MvC3 but good".
The smaller cast doesn't bother me. I can play solo or even 1vs1 with rounds.

The issues with Skullgirls' balancing are compounded by the community having a lot of say in it, since the entire reason the game even got continued development is crowdfunding Mike feels obligated to respect what the community wants. And the community likes long combos, because everyone who doesn't like long combos has already left.

Have you ever wondered how Choi's life would be if he was fully rehabilitated by Kim's methods?

archive.is/wJX6g

I really regret buying KI even though I should have known Microsoft would make this game sleazy and shitty.

Better juggling potential. Note this will change over time when people find out Fat Bob is a broken faggot, or the game might get more characters.

King was considered top in Vanilla 7 with Claudio until people realized Shaheen is the Arabic version of Fat "Broken Faggot" Bob (stupid good, no real weaknesses).

IMHO SG would have been better as a 1vs1 game. Shame there wasn't a dedicated matching option for that. But that's all water under the bridge by now.

I bet Miura must of fangirled his pants off when he saw this.

if that guy was about a foot shorter I could see him playing Choi in a KOF movie

At this point, he'd probably prefer a loli witch CG by the Idolmaster staff.

Right, she's out in a few days. Looks fun and since all the other ninjas have all those flailing paper doll bullshit moves, she fits like a glove.

SNK really needs to patch in a way to turn off auto combo and a way to filter people with it on. Or at least fucking disable it while playing ranked and I'd be happy.

I fucking hate rage quitters.

I love them. There's nothing so satisfying as knowing you made someone who's been playing longer than you so buttblasted that they alt+f4'd.

this is the perfect excuse to drop off a match, i am not wasting my precious life for that long until i can get another match, once my lifebar goes to 0 i just disable and enable the network and i'm ready for another match

good game

You're the bitch that I came back against aren't you? How'd you like my taunt nigga?

Speaking of which, how is Meitenkun in XIV?
Also, are the boss characters balanced enough that they don't break online?

I just started using him, been able to set up some nice traps using his pillow but I haven't noticed anything broken.
Antonov is fine, nothing worrying from him. Verse on the other hand; while they did tone down his invincible frames he had in story mode; he still is pretty OP. Manageable, but can be really fuck dangerous. I've seen a few tournaments just straight up ban him already.

I haven't played in a month. Too busy fugging ur mum

user you got some low ass standards then.

for the next thread: the JP Central Fiction PS4 demo has been out for a while.

Few Meitenkun players I faced were all pretty strong. His charge specials can be powered up by holding the charge longer. Like Mature and King, he's a monster in EX mode.

Antonov has a situational TOD combo that requires 5 bars but that applies to a lot of characters. Otherwise, he's slow, a big target and his standing C and D go over most characters. From what I understand, he's to be played as a walking wall that stuffs every attack with a normal and occasionally toss a flex charge to drive them further into the corner.
You can cancel the second part of his DP with air QCF+P.

Verse feels strong thanks to his command overhead leap attack and Bipson-esque slide sweep that lets him start mix-ups at a comfortable range but I dare say Nakoruru takes the "bullshit moves" cake and K' is overall much more worrisome.

Yeah, I forgot about that. there's also the power stone games that were actually released and not in Early Access anymore. But I'm not really into the style of those games.
Besides, there's still TGS news with Tekken7, Mai release for DOA5LR and maybe more like Virtua Fighter if that user on the last thread was right. There'll be SFV news, but they'll probably just talk about Urien and some DLC. Their TGS lineup is too focused on RE7.

I thought Verse was pretty shit thanks to his insanely unsafe moves. Antonov is also mid-low tier but I don't have the game to confirm anything.

You don't look like you had any problem with the other guy spamming autocombos. This is more of a rage quit problem. And I read that KOFXIV has a ragequitter hell but don't let you give up a fight on ranked if your opponent has a high % of unfinished matches.

This looks like more of a closed beta than an Early Access. Skullgirls had that "endless beta" for everybody where MikeZ once tested superjumps like in mahvel games but like said, he's only pandering to the ones who still play his game. I'm still waiting for that lobby update on Playstation consoles/Vita with crossplay between the 3.

I just wish it had an option of "single vs." like KOF has. Not really in ranked but at least on the lobby.

They were fine in XI. And their story in XIV is that were rehabilitated but they miss their "bad guys" days so they ran away and after a bar fight, ended up with Xanadu. They're like the Bulk&Skull of KOF now.
KOFXI: kofaniv.snkplaymore.co.jp/english/history/kofxi_story/index.php?num=garou
KOFXIV: snkplaymore.co.jp/us/games/kof-xiv/teamstory/villains.php

It's not that I had problems with it just makes the fight really boring when you know exactly what your opponent will do 90% of the time. I just want to be able to disable it and filter out the people using it so I don't get boring free matches anymore, playing against someone using autocombos is like fighting against level 2 CPUs

Anyone here play both the Dreamcast and PSP versions of those games? Which one is better?

KOFXIV didn't had that "first 10 fights on ranked to boost you"? I thought it was a great idea to filter the scrubs and newcomers. Looks like it didn't work then.
Well, I remember seeing the same Akumas doing stupid shit like doing the air fireball just to have their necks broken by my Ibuki before I was matched with better guys playing Guy or Rose in SSFIV. Maybe it'll be a matter of time in ranked then.

Dreamcast, the game works better on bigger screens. The content is pretty much the same in both versions.

I don't get as many as when I started ranked, but they still pop up somewhat frequently.

If you have someone to play with, Dreamcast for ease of play. If you want to play by yourself/want the boss characters, PSP in PPSSPP with a bunch of options to make it pretty on a larger screen. Don't play on an actual handheld though, kinda hard to see.

I need you Juri

Any Luong players here? Could really use some pointers for her.
Besides the snake legs, everything she does feels very unsafe and forget about even trying to yolo super, like almost anything out-prioritizes her moves. I've no idea how to deal with zoners (namely get past fireballs and approach) or wake-up pressure besides guard C+D.

What is the best character to begin playing in Darkstalkers 3?

I play characters that have easy combos because I suck at execution.

Also other games in fightcade that aren't combo heavy.

is that CIA?

Probably Morrigan or Demitri since they're the "Ryu types" of the series.
But in DS, most combos are the universal zig-zag chain so I don't think combos are much of a issue there. Could be mistaken though; haven't played nor watched footage of the game in quite a while.

Felicia if you like pressing buttons, or Demitri if you like being a shoryufaggot.

Play gayfur bait and become Sanic

Keep blocking her chain pressure and stay in the air to avoid the Fenrir super. Use your shield barrier to get through her longer range attacks when you need to get close. Petra's bouncing projectile is good for locking her down. Also Petra beats her close up with better normals. All Scharl can do when you're out of her jab range is either use her slow strong attack or reposition herself. If you need a arcana to use then use sacred and shotgun her to death.

Oh and watch out for throws. Computers love abusing that shit. Now weep as Super Kamui and Parace make you feel new to the game.

Mai has always been very well endowed, but never so… low-hanging

Sasquatch and Q-Bee are pretty good. Raptor might require a little more effort, but he's one of the best characters.

The whole thing reeks of bullshit though.

You're too late

Well, she is getting older, user. All those years of free balling under that outfit has taken its toll.

I blame the 3D meme for this.

I hope the next KoF game is sprites again.

He is a little guy putting on the mask.

Thanks people.

Is KOF XIV coming to PC or not?

Maybe in ~2 years.

Unless XIV sold more than SFV did it won't. It hasn't

It's 100% guaranteed to happen, but we don't know when.

You know, I hate just about everything about that character.

She's my favorite new character and is one of my mains.

She's an annoying randumb cunt and I want to see her bleed

Why?

バカ

what are you? Gay?

Do you hate fighting games?

So like is there a discord group for PS4 Fightan (esp. KoF)?

I don't really like fighting randos much, and also my fight pad (Hori Fight Commander 4) doesn't have a headset output so I can't chat in-game anyway.

p.s. can I get Revelator for cheap these days?

p.p.s. if there's not a discord can somebody start one pls ty

2ヶ月前に取ったからよ。

KoF's characters have some of the worst walking animations out there. That said, this doesn't bother me at all.

The arcade Alpha 3 was shit, and Alpha 3 has a really bad and forgettable soundtrack. Honestly, all of the Alpha games kinda sucked.

youtube.com/user/neojinbe/videos

Yes, I know Holla Forums hates Youtube, but this channel is pretty good if you want to see the Japanese play this game in small tourneys.

I just want to play jojos

Anyone want to play some Garou: Mark Of the Wolves on Fightcade?

I play on the west coast so you might want to consider that if you're on the other side of the country.

I remember there being an MVS with Garou on it in some bowling alley over in Anaheim someplace.

What do you think about Mignon Beart and Ninon Beart?

Yeah, KoF doesnt make the transition to 3D well. Where SF was a whole lot smoother of a switch imo, even though 3S's sprites were killer I dont think any of SF4's models were really bad SFV on the otherhand has problems. The sprites from XIII were fucking phenomenal though. Long and short, devs feel 3D is the way to go i guess, despite the games looking better on a whole with sprites.

I never played Maximum Impact so I can't really judge.

I think SNK will get better with their 3D animation with the work work they do in 3D
I think it's more of the guys planning the budget than the devs themselves

How to do you even play Sylvie? I complain about Luong but Sylvie has abysmal reach on every move but still feels like she's meant to be a mid-range poker with bii biirii biii.

And I thought KoF hop pressure was insane.

Not that user but I like Ninon, designwise (especially the kimono alt). With a more well thought out move set, she can be salvageable.
Likewise for Xiao Lon.
I know there's already a shit ton of TKDers but I liked Chae Lim (again, particularly the alt design).
I don't think I'd ever favor them over most veterans of the main series, but if there had to be a MI Team in the game, I'd pick those three.

Sprites are more expensive, more laborious and require more art-savvy staff and, on top of that, the audience that prefers them is smaller.
Ultimately, 3D is more cost-efficient and potentially more lucrative. I dare say the best we can hope for is something like GGXrd that manages to emulate almost perfectly the look of the 2D games.

Luck; Rush in and pray you hit first > try for a combo > walk backwards as taunt > repeat the previous steps until the fight ends
There are far better characters than her, but if you can get in you can do some pretty short and easy combos that do way more damage than they should. Just go look up some of her combo videos and you'll see what I mean.

This is the part where I'm struggling the most with the game - approach. I've no idea how to get in close, especially when the characters I use (Luong and Antonov) don't have projectiles, so when I'm up against someone like Robert who has a fireball, invincible DP and far-reaching kicks, I don't know what to do besides charging in and roll or jump but those have to be timed perfectly or I get creamed.
I confess my incapacity to improve despite seeing where I'm fucking up is starting to wear me down.

I'm certain muh combofags are the same people who complain about this oddly specific pattern recognition being less "skilled" than this other specific pattern recognition that I just happen to be comfortable with in every other genre as well. Which is to say, people with autism.

Her jump attack work better for jumping fireballs than just plain jumping

I stopped reading that shit post after seeing that.

>The winner of a given match is the player that remembers the most passwords or is able to enter them quicker (that is, until the players realize it takes forever to enter these passwords and that random button mashing is far more effective)
I know this is old but this had me dying.

You know, most of these characters were really shitty and forgettable if you think about it (I hated Kim's kids and Hokutomaru).

Probably safe to assume that thread went crazy pretty quick.

Interesting. Will keep that in mind. Thanks.

I've been looking for footage to see if I can pick up some tricks for neutral. I've only figured that her air special is good for crossing up and that I need to special cancel the sweep more often.
From watching vid related, particularly the Xiaohai fight (2:20-5:05), I see I need to toss more QCF+K feints as well as cancel C+D with QCF+K (even toss raw C+DxQCF+K to give a bit of range).
But even armed with this knowledge, I still don't know how to properly defend myself and the game is fast enough that whiffing a sweep can mean eating a combo.

I need you Athena

I don't feel that way about them. Dong is my favorite character followed by Tizoc and Butt/Marco. I don't have a problem with the designs of most characters and I think it's their fighting style that makes them stand out the most.

How about you guys stop putting old as fuck news in the OP

Try leaving out stuff that is like a month old or more out. I get tired of reading the same stuff. If it is not news then why put it there? just to make it look like developments arent slow as fuck?

Bonita
Laura Matsuda irl?

Brazil Bianca

It's fun. I don't think VS games should be anything but fast and crazy and it does that pretty well.

Combo length has only been reduced post kickstarter.

Sale?
voat.co/v/GameDeals/comments/1238662

I can't believe I've read that far.

What did he mean by this?

Sauce?

I just bought a PS4 and KOFXIV last night and am looking for people to play/train with

my discord:
nep#3581

steam:
steamcommunity.com/id/juniperlee/

PSN:
meowreka

instagram.com/tatianaugirardi/?hl=en
Think she has a boob job?

lol
unrealengine.com/showcase/how-unreal-engine-4-provided-street-fighter-vs-knockout-punch

Most people were okay with that, because it was completely obvious the game had a combo length problem, but the same people now think the game's combo length is healthy when they're still too long and damaging for how strong resets are.

New DOA character tomorrow?

If the auto combo is so PREDICTABU, you don't really have a reason to worry about it, but an option to turn it off is really good, but not obligatory for ranked matches. I mean, if you can't beat an auto combo, there is worse out there you can't counter either. About the quitters, I think it would be easier to go the ASSFAGOTS way: You quit? Wait half an hour for a match. Quit again? One hour. Again? one and a half hour… Basically people will do really avoid doing it and no one need to be banned, since they will not be able to play.

source? both tineye and google gave me nothing.

Oh lawd, so lewd! Frankly, if she had nailed the whole costume, something that is really easy, this could be everywhere. But she looks great.

Homare (Fool's Art)

I want Shermie to rape me all night long.

I want to rape Chris all night long.

ps, how do I git gud as 98UM Shermie? I can't believe a character design that amazing is so low tier.

Learn how to space properly, poke with chops, anti air with j.B and get really good with hit confirms from cl.C, d.C and far.B, mixup with crossup and hops j.C and also punish with supers. It's hard, I still suck with her but she's so fun.

Well, we'll have Mai and SFV news tomorrow along with Tekken7 so, if I make the new one, I'll trimm a little.

I disagree, SFIV and SFV feels "weird" in 3D and people say KOFXIV has "floaty" jumps while KOFXIV tried to basically do the models like they were sprites. The choppiness of the that people complain, I really like it as it gives the "feeling" of the older games.

It's hard to forget about Kevin after playing for a few hours, but not in a good way. But Hotaru, Jenet, Rock, Freeman, Tizoc and Dong are really great desings. Marco also trains with a bear at least Kyokugen got some new students.
But maybe next time we can play even if I suck at the game.

Can't you just keep holding forward for the input of the hcb after the qcf?

There's the old half-chan /fgg/'s discord, Dreamcancel has one available on their webpage. There a few ones like EXWildWolf on his twitter. Iwish Ihad time and a PS4 to play KOFXIV. I also hate to play some randon with scripted OS/combo on Fightcade. I rather play with some friends.

That's the frustrating thing. Jenet, Butt, Rock, and Tizoc were really good designs, but were hardly used. I want to see Butt kick some ass in a KoF game.

I'd like to add on to his question: Is Orochi Shermie worth picking up in any kof game over Regular Shermie? gif semi-related.

>Plus, the silhouette that they showed for this part looked like Akuma

Start developing one. I haven't bought anything from Capcom for 4 years; I almost did with SFV, but thankfully my common sense kicked in.

I've seen some people use the Orochi version in Fightcade, but usually they pick Orochi Chris or Yashiro.

The only character I consistently have problems with in ggxrd (no matter how good the player is), is Johnny. I feel like I have to play like a god to beat even an average, sloppy Johnny player.

I just hate playing against him and it's making me want to play less.

Anyone else out there have characters they just hate with a passion?

Homare (Fool's Art) does a good Chun Li too>>10687143

O_o

Does all the clipping in KOF XIV trigger anyone else's autism?

guys, I'm going to college to study software engineering, maybe some day I'll make my own fighter.

I want to ask about this idea:

Imagine instead of selecting characters, you select a button.

like when you're going to select weak punch you have diferent options, and every option is like a diferent button from a diferent character.

maybe A weak punch works like Ryu weak punch, B weak punch works like cammy and C weak punch works like Terry, and maybe D weak punch works like a samurai showdown character.

then you pick up three normal buttons and three special buttons.

So far that's the basic idea.

So you want FighterMaker but competitive? Not sure. I'd prefer separate characters with variants for specials a-la Rising Thunder (or Sm4sh, I guess) if you're going to offer it that way, rather than having to build your own fighter completely.

more like instead of picking up six character, you pick shit for six buttons.

each button works like a diferent character.

not mugen shit, but more like the character doing cosplay movements.

Yeah, kinda like Fighter Maker on PS2. Right, not like you save them as a specific character, but there are only X number of normals, and you choose your moves before a match starts.
Oh, you mean literally Ryu's A, Terry's C like it would use those sprites/models? That just seems odd. If you just mean it'd have the same properties of those moves though, I get it. It's like choosing a loadout in CoD. Not my favorite choice but you should try and make it. Maybe people will be pleasantly surprised. I mean, if there can be a semi-decent fightan that has one button, you can probably make a semi-decent fightan with a pick-your-moves setup.

sure, my initial idea was to have a character with a bunch of stances, but that seems to complicated.

so instead of having stances, each button work like a diferent stance.

Personally, I dare say the lackluster vanilla roster did the trick for me. Had the DLC characters (chiefly Juri and Urien) been available from launch, I'd probably fall for this crap hook, line and sinker.

Fart-fetish community pandering confirmed at 0:21.
Was going to buy her but then I started to think that I don't play the game all that much, I always end up only using Nyotengu and even in KoF, I'm not much of a Mai player.
I guess Capcom really did me a good one by making me build impulse control.

I only have the Ultimate characters I bought on a sale so Mai is enough incentive to bring me back.
Maybe I'll get the disk on a sale so I can play with Nyotengu, Honoka and Raidou outside of a Core Fighters free season.
If only it was Blue Mary, she fits perfectly with the hold system.

Keep me in the middle please

But user, you anchor the fights for sick turnabouts. I wish my internet wasn't shit, I'd seriously consider going online with KoF14. Game's fun as fuck.

Mai shiranui's default animation having clipping triggers me

I got burned for buying SFxT on the 360. That piece of shit, and Capcom's antics with UMvC3's dlc involving Magneto were the last straws. Around the time I started to boycott Capcom was the same time I started to get fed up with most fighting games and the fgc's bullshit.

That's what pissed you off, and not UMVC3 in general?

Arc System Works and SNK are gonna be at the EVO Japan Panel at TGS 2016

Might here some stuff about their current games, maybe some new game announcements?

Okay so I figured out how to disassemble the ROM, only problem is it disassembles into assembly code which I am not familiar with. I have a Re-assembler that does work when I reassemble the same code back into regular KOF2003. Is anybody here familiar with assembly?

Trust me, UMvC3 pissed me off, but it was fucking retarded that Capcom took 4 months to delay a shitty dlc pack just to delete a costume, blaming Microsoft for the whole thing. Ultimate Marvel is trash, and doomed when the fgc tier-whored it before it came out.

Why is Xanadu so good

only the wizard grand masters know assembly user, just give up.

Assembly isn't something you really need to "know". Its not any one "language." It differs from architecture to architecture.
That's because assembly is as close to the metal as you'll be getting before you're actually just sending electrical signals manually through pins.
Knowing assembly is more about knowing how the architecture of the machine works. The "Language" is usually going to be a document with just how to invoke certain functions, what are the names of the registers, etc etc.

Now, that being said, the assembly required to for the type of processor that an NES or SNES ran on is going to be very simple especially compared to something more modern (a 32 or 64 bit intel processor which is what I cut my teeth on).
However, the tricks employed by developers to squeeze out what you see in those games is something that takes a good working knowledge of how the hardware behaves.

Everyone should actually watch the embedded if they want a look into this. This is from the creator of ROM City Rampage (also known as Retro City Rampage).
This dude actually programmed the game to work on an NES first (and actually seems to have made some sort of C compiler for the thing) and this is a good overview of what he learned about it.
It gets pretty technical. Good info.

that is why is said only full time neckbeards who gave up contact with the world bother with it.

That's wrong you fucking retard

Yes, assembly is architecture specific
No, it's not the lowest level means of programming, that's numeric machine code. And finally binary, but binary is just for the computer itself anyhow

There really is no difference between that and assembly which is why I didn't mention it.
The assembly instructions are given in hex codes to your assembler which will put it all in the appropriate binary code you need.
There's pretty much no loss here like you might get going from C down to the machine code or even more extreme something like Java down to the machine code.

so go ahead and program in the binary if you WANT but there really is no reason to do so.

But ya know, way to go. Its nice that you let everyone here know that you knew that.

How ironic

Perhaps, yes. But I was simply trying to demystify the whole fucking thing.
Honestly, if that dude wants to do romhacks there is a good chance that there are tools out there to simplify the whole thing.
Tools made by other enthusiasts who did not want to hack out the assembly to do simple shit.
Shit, it may be at a point where you might not need to know the assembly at all to do a ROM hack of an NES or SNES game. There certainly are plenty of those sorts of things out there so it stands to reason that perhaps some tools to simplify the process exists.

twitter.com/mukodono/status/775668716524625921
How do you extract pics and video from twitter?

No SFV?

While I don't know assembly, it's not impossible to learn. I'm assuming you're modding the arcade version? A quick search leads me to here for Neo Geo development: wiki.neogeodev.org/index.php?title=How_to_start
Seems to be a good place to get your feet wet.

9xbuddy.com/

When is Tekken 7 coming out for pc?

There is /agdg/ for talking about gamedev ideas. Anyway, how do you balance this? Characters can be different yet balanced by everybody being good in some aspects and bad in others. If players can pick from moves, either the player gets points to allocate when building a fighter with the good shit costing more, or each move has to be balanced in itself, an attack that deals a lot of damage being very slow, for example. (But aren't all moves in a decent fighter necessarily already balanced in themselves like that? No, and that isn't necessary, because if a character only has very few really "imbalanced" moves, opposing players can pour mental capacity into dealing with them.)

General interface-design wisdom from Jef Raskin: Toggling between two or more different modes feels more counter-intuitive than having a quasi-mode (a quasi-mode is when you have a default mode and the non-default mode is active for duration of the press for a button dedicated to that other mode).

Orochi Shermie is more of a zoner but it is a little hard to play her because her fireball has a long startup and no range like Chun-li's fireball. The kiss is interesting like Ash's in XIII but a little setup-heavy
In '98 they're ones of the best characters. Also, fuck Chris j.CD
Orochi Yashiro can fuck you up in a single mistake. Don't know much about 2002 though.

Honestly, I'm going to start reading that stuff too to understand how that guy hacked 3rdStrike to make his 4thStrike with crazy things.
Again, good luck on your quest bro.

When he wants to cradle you, he'll cradle you.

Shame is the clipping and not the bouncing because the chinese version would got you "covered".

Could Xanadu be husbando material?

A little late but I something popped on my youtube feed.

they can't be this stupid

I miss her old voice

They can, God Eater Resurrection and God Eater 2 both had always online Denuvo added to them.

I cringe every time I see a Genzoman picture. How can you be so bad at poses and photoshop after making pin ups for over 10 yea-

oh…

so is there no more capcom pro talk after Mike's meltdown?

They're just waiting to rebrand it to floe talk

I've never been a fan either.

Explain this.

wha ha happen to da niqqa, lookin at his twitter ain't seein nuttin man whas good w/ him fam?

I hope he okay, I hope his momma doin gud.

somebody be my discord fightan buddy

I wanna play kof xiv with somebody sooooo bad

watch the latest episode of Capcom Pro Talk.
It wasn't profesional but I didn't think it was cancel worthy with all the shit that happens in the fgc

Sorry man, I saw your post earlier, but I've barely touched KOF14 since it came out, I'm complete shit at the game and might as well just be mashing buttons.

Don't have a bloodbourne box.

All I know about it is what I learned in KOF XIII and a lot of it isn't even relevant any more

Plus I've been out of practice for far too long and I'm re-learning the fundamentals

I just want a fightan buddy

did k-brad eat Yipes?

what's with the one skinny dude that looks like he has no reason to be there

das myk roos nycka

he da nycka we say'n had a meltdown n what not.

no individual part of wut da nigga did was dat bad but looked upon as a whole slime went fukkn bonkers monica n takin da mic off n walk'n out ain't neva a good look, plus he trashed da community. idk how dis'll play out tho homie

Because Holla Forums is retarded and hates good games.

They cant win. The SJWs bitch about them showing any hint of skin and the non SJWs bitch about them for changing a few things and because Holla Forums is shit.

they are allowed to take out panty frames and keep others in for no coherent reason, it won't instill confidence from your audience in your next game when they "Mature" and do something else ridiculous. But if your saying that them going into games people already bought and changing the content without their permission isn't bullshit and not anti consumer then get the fuck out of here.

Hope you find one that doesn't eventually drop the game for no good reason.

it look fun monica but I can't get into it tbh. if u n yo friend generally like fightans n particularly marvel n play togetha u prolly have a good time monica.

watched some recent top 8 n nyckas done got deep into that shit specially dat furry mug sonic fox or w/e u know but ayy fam da crux of (((da Holla Forums argument))) against it is taken some mo'fuggin panty shots out. iz like okay fam w/e.

People really do bitch too fucking much over a minor edit. However I want to say that whatever user said they had an issue with the long combos I will agree with. Every time I come here I see random anons say "Skullgirls a shit" but never give a damn reason why. That is the first time I have seen a decent criticism of the game and that is unexpected and something I agree on.

The point is that they dont win anything over pandering to SJWs

That's absolutely true. Fucking Christ SJWs cannot be pleased. Do exactly as they asked and they will make up new reasons to be offended.

Ded thread?

I love them. Just wish that they could not be destroyed.

Why is Mai so perfect?

Where it seems like it's a slutty Ninja outfit, Mai's garb is supposed to be a traditional outfit of her clan that's supposed to incite the imagery of a goddess. Also, she's Yamato Nadeshiko as fuck in bonus art (if her absolute loyalty to Andy didn't already give it away)

ps, I like how graceful Shinkiro's art makes her look.

Because she isn't real.

WIll KOF ever go back to sprites?

WIll there be a Blizzard Fighter?

Where did Juri get her bike?

only if you personally fund it.

Please no.

From a bike shop, I assume. :^)

I like angel with pants and toucan girl with a crop top more

I don't have a PS4 yet but I'll keep in mind when I get one.

Also Mai Natsume trailer from TGS.

fugging trash

Not only that. She and Andy are the heads of the clan that with Hokutomaru makes three people

And she's pretty casual going out with Andy. Bogards are pretty lucky guys.

Was it made for / designed by women with significantly smaller breasts..?

Nope. The art of distraction is apparently a tenent of the Shiranui style, if I remember right.

I guess they don't fight many women and/or gays?

It might not be effective on gays or women, but it's totally effective on gay women.

A trike shop

What if they're not breast fetishists?

I know that big swinging tits is a universal distraction, but it really only works on breast fetishists. It's a really common fetish, but it's not universal.

And tbh if you're going for optimal distraction why not just fight nude? Better than desperately trying to hide the nip mid-fight.

You realize she exposes her butt too? When the fighters look at her, you get side boob and butt instead. And she has long legs and a pretty face.

Fuck you, Andy, you lucky son of a bitch.

Because then there's no anticipation and it's just there which is boring. That and accidents can provide attacks of opportunity, not to mention she does look pretty flashy with her outfit and it actually helps with fighting.

I think you're forgetting that she's not fighting chronic masturbators and channers

True, but I'd like to think that anyone she's fighting should be able to focus on the match unless they're Andy.

Yeah, Iori doesn't seem to care. But she's still the self-proclaimed #1 in Japan.

Well, half of the XIII's cast are annoyed by her clothing style so she's distracting them in some way.

Yeah, she's not even one of the biggest in bust size being 87cm. She just makes it look bigger.

Playing SNK games in Spanish is a fucking trip.

I like how her dialogue with Daimon basically makes him go "go home ninja gaymur gurl"

Terry looks like Kintaro Oe in pic 4

She's not bustier but she IS saggier

Such is the life of a woman who never wears a bra to support her mammaries. A crime against humanity. If only she could take a hint from someone else's attire.

What is wrong with saggy breasts though? I like Mai's sagging_breasts

Generally a sign of aging and not as attractive to as many mates as perky boobs. I also feel like she has back problems, but that's probably more of being hunched over all the time than having large boobs and no support.

Better than some characters like Yuri that stop mentally/emotionally aging and maturing as well as physically developing at age 15

I hope you're not trying to bully Yuri, buster brown!

Honestly, I'm okay with Yuri because she acts childish at times but also knows when to take something seriously, at least of XIV is anything to go by.

NEW THREAD

Third woman is cosplaying someone from Dragon Age, correct? She is actually better than the video game character