The Terran Empire is an oppressive, racist, xenophobic culture

Wow, what a bunch of bigots.

CUCKED TO DEATH

Please post the full webm with subtitle. I would to watch that show.

Really makes you think, huh

Even the Soy Federation is far too fascist to today's standards if you think about it. While they will tolerate any shit from non-hyperspace sub-species, they generally enforce their culture on anything hyper-space. They are colonists, point blank. The only thing they won't do is openly exterminate dangerous races, hoping instead that they will evolve and find peace.

Much like gommies always claim to be against imperialism aka muh KKKapitalism but then insist that everyone else also has to implement gommunism.

I don't understand why they added "racists" to the description of the Empire. They're xenophobic, not racist.

The mkv didn't have subtitles, sorry.

I agree. There's the existence of Section 31 and also how the Federation handled the colonists that led to the creation of the Maquis.

I would watch a show about the Terran Federation.
I would not watch STD. In fact, webm is the most of it I've ever seen in one go.

That's ok dude. If they create a show that is based on Terra Empire then I would watch it.

It's Terra Empire. I think you need a coffee.

Complete opposite, but yeah, thanks for the correction user.
I can't sleep in this fucking heatwave in 'straya. It's driving me crazy. It's just after midnight and still 34*C after a day of 44*C+. It's been going on for days and no change predicted until the end of the week.

Nothing oppressive about forcing people not to speak their mind, or think their own thoughts, or following natural behaviours that have existed since before language.
Not oppressive to supress facts or the truth.
Not oppressive to disallow people from making their own choices of workers, clients, friends.

Surprise! I am banana bender.

> a soyboy in every terran agonizer

That is useful tool because it can be used to punish the people for stepping out of line.

You guys missed the best part of last night's episode.

LOYALTY UNTIL DEATH

Terran Empire sounds pretty great fam. I want one.

Really makes you think.

yeah, those fucking shitlords deserve to be ravaged by the enlightened feminist zergs

They fucked up the Terran Empire logo and the Earth continents are inverted.

I wonder which white male character will be the evil Terran Empire Emperor?

It's going to be Phillipe Georgeia or however her name is spelled.

its a mirror dude
I actually prefer the upside down federation logo

Looks like the Harkonnen symbol.

We need a reviewer to really review the kind of people who make these movies.
What drives a person to make these movies? What kind of motive do they have?

White men are all Hitler. What else?

in that case i hope the sleeper awakens from this horrible nightmare that is STD

The writers had to assure STD's leftist "fans" that the gay doctor isn't truly dead after they got triggered by this latest episode

They are such babies.

STD has fans?

Playing it on the lowest difficulty

*cashews combobulating*

Routing for the Terran Empire tbh.

Just imagine what the Terran Empire could achieve if it got rid of the subhuman dead weight like niggers and Jews.

Are these people mentally challenged?

you forgot arabs and the niggers of the east, malays

Red niggers too, also spics.

Terran Empire is the real timeline.

If it is real then I would say that it is far better than the United Federation of Planets. There's a lot of corruptions going on in United Federation of Planets.

Every star trek that include Terran Empire elements have fans. If they make the tv show based on oppressive, racist, xenophobic and homophobic Terran Empire then the popularity rate will go through the roof. The liberal stuff in tv show is a turn off to anyone. It's just unfunny and uncool.