Duterte "If I have kids who are into drugs, Kill Them"

HARDCORE!

Philippines President Rodrigo Duterte says he will not hesitate to have his own son murdered if allegations of his involvement in a $125-million drug shipment prove to be true. He has also vowed to “protect the police who kill him.” “I said before my order was: ‘If I have children who are into drugs, kill them so people will not have anything to say,’” Duterte said in a speech on Wednesday night, as quoted by AFP. “So I told Pulong [son's nickname]: ‘My order is to kill you if you are caught. And I will protect the police who kill you, if it is true.’”

The statement comes amid an allegation that Paolo Duterte is connected with an international drug cartel that attempted to ship $125 million worth of crystal methamphetamine from China to Manila in May. The accusation was brought forward by Senator Antonio Trillanes IV, a vocal opponent of the president. The controversial campaign has led to the deaths of more than 7,000 suspected users and dealers since July 1, 2016, according to figures released by Human Rights Watch (HRW) in July.

archive.is/aLrWU

BASED RODRIGO
SLAUGHTER THEM ALL

Oh well. Can't be helped I suppose.

Dealers get the rope. Fuck them all.

Why can't we have a white version of him as our president?

Lucky flip bastards.

Filipunisher.

This was a smart move, asides from reaffirming his hardass reputation of course. Now nobody can accuse him of being in on the bracket, not when it comes to him killing his own kid

Flips don't deserve a leader this good.

Sounds like the accusation is probably bullshit tbqh. Just to be safe, Duterte should have both killed. Kill his son, and kill Senator Antonio Trillanes IV (and his family as well).

It's moves like this that distinguish him from banana republic leaders.

The greatest leader of the present era.

MADMAN
A
D
M
A
N

I wish he was operating in the United States

I wish he was white.

Playing Devil's Advocate, it makes me think that he made that statement to give his son some grace before clearing his name and stop doing drug trafficking shit. On the other hand, if he knew beforehand and one day simply shot his son and later declared he did it because drug trafficking, people would see him as nutcase or would resort to "MAYBE RODRIGO IS THE REAL DRUG TRAFFICKER AND IS SNUFFING OUT THE COMPETITION OR SNITCHES, HHMMMMM? :)"

Not to sound edgy but i unironically aprove of this.

I think his son was probably falsely accused by Duterte's political enemies. They falsely accused the son, hoping Duterte would claim his son was innocent. Then they could accuse him of being a hypocrite who killed other people's sons but was unwilling to apply the same standard to his own family. This would delegitimize Duterte among his true supporters.

What Duterte did in response, threatening his own son if the proof is found, was probably the best possible response.

Having a good head on your shoulders isn't edgy around these parts. Killing drug smugglers and dealers is good policy.

We are on politically incorrect you retard, we are the epitome of "edgy".

On one hand, that's fucked, on the other hand, this is exactly the kind of shit the leader of a country needs to do. Every fucker on the nation must be treated equally. I hope the accusations against his son are false.

Flip here. Wouldn't be suprised if he did that. I would daresay it's a tradition of hardcore politicians here.

There's another mayor here, the former mayor of Manila, Alfredo Lim who had a son that was involved with drugs. What that mayor did was to disown him and thrown him in a helicopter in the Manila bay. And got a young lady to make him a new son kek

That Alfredo Lim is known as the dirty harry type. And I know someone whom worked with him when that mayor was a still a police and the shit they do when cleaning the streets of Manila will make many Clint Eastwood movies look like Naked Gun.

But….. what about the helicopter pilot?

PILOT LIVES MATTER

Now that's what I call, BEAST MODE.

His kid being involved says to me what I've thought all along, which is, he's the biggest drug dealer of them all and this is just about eliminating his competition.

If my nation stands against I will come with arms.

Saving but ONE nation of isles will be the SONG heard EVERYWHERE.

>the if you fight degeneracy you are guilty of degeneracy meme
Gas yourself kike.

So edgy

Yeah. That makes sense, kike faggot.

All fag haters are gay too, right?

Kike.

Do you know where you are?

He isn't killing his kid per say. Like you said everyone must be equal under the law. If the punishment for running drugs is death then if found guilty he will have killed himself. Good on Duterte for doubling down and sticking to his guns… :^)

Well you're a fucking retard so what you think doesn't matter.

It's not edgy if he acts on it, halfchan

Leave, you fucking newhalf faggot.

I'm not sure how many of you aren't clean cut and practicing with your additional weight everyday.

If his son is killed and it turns out to be false the opposition Government had better get out of dodge.

Good leader.

actually user they do.
flips are often refered to as the beaners of asia … and they are beaners in a way …. most not too bright … but they also are incredibly hardworking, and an oddly "happy" people, even the very poor ones are often full of smiles and a positive attitude, and unlike beaners, flips are very catholic, and take catholicism very seriously, almost every flip I know is totally based, the guys are a bit macho ussually, and the women are very feminine
filipinos are good people
after all they elected duterte, knowing he would absolutely kill drug dealers

Then he is insane

What's insane about it? He's trying to apply the law equally to everyone, including his own family.

If you just can't go on without using an adjective to describe him, call him a zealot. That's at least accurate.

How can we win the war against drugs when there's a drugstore on every corner?

Faith to subhumanity partially restored.

He did not say that he would kill him himself though.

This. Even though they are generally thought of being ugly mutant midgets, Flip cunts are reputed as the most reliable and hardworking subhumans in my cunttree and it's mostly only rich people that can afford them as maids or just house cleaners because of that well earned reputation.

I've never met a male Flip in my entire life but that sounds more hilarious than that couple of Chinese boys I've once met trying to be gangsta while their grandfathers and (surprisingly qt) sisters were breaking their backs in warehouse duties.

Only beats Assad for not being muslim.

He certainly looks the part. I've seen very few gooks more intimidating than that and non of them was IRL.

>(((Humans right watch))) kvetching
here's for another 7000

lol.

its their budget to spend for the whole 2018
sage for double post

The day of the shower can't come soon enough