NORGE NO!

Oslo Scares Off Millions of Migrants by Portraying Norwegians as Racists

The Norwegian government claims to have reached millions of potential asylum seekers with its international awareness campaign. Depicting the local population as xenophobes was one of the tools used.

According to the Norwegian Justice Ministry's own figures, pages with targeted messages and documentary films persuading potential refugees to stay at home have attracted 11.5 million visitors with the footage being viewed 21 million times. The government-funded campaign still rolls on in English, French, Tigrinya, Dari and Pashto, the Norwegian daily Klassekampen reported.

According to Jan Paul Brekke, a senior researcher at the Norwegian Institute for Social Research, this is the first time the government is communicating directly with potential asylum seekers via social media. The documentary used in the campaign featured dramatic images from the route in Europe used by human smugglers, while a voiceover narrates that many have lost or ended up being exploited on the road. The main message is that if you seek asylum in Norway with the sole goal of becoming better off financially, you are unlikely to obtain a residence permit.

web.archive.org/web/20170921175749/https://sputniknews.com/europe/201709211057574720-norway-migration-campaign-racism/

Other urls found in this thread:

ssb.no/en/befolkning/statistikker/statsborger
ssb.no/en/befolkning/statistikker/flyktninger
ssb.no/en/befolkning/statistikker/innvbef
sputniknews.com/analysis/201708051056205032-children-refugees-human-trafficking/
defendevropa.org/2017/migrants/eu-urges-norway-to-accept-more-refugees/
speisa.com/modules/articles/index.php/item.2667/sylvi-listhaug-norway-s-new-shieldmaiden.html
magaalo.com/node/46723
klassekampen.no/article/20170918/ARTICLE/170919963
speisa.com/modules/articles/index.php/item.3944/nope-norway-rejects-unhcr-s-refugee-request.html?keywords=sylvi listhaug
speisa.com/modules/articles/index.php/item.3786/this-is-the-most-vile-attack-i-ve-ever-seen.html?keywords=sylvi*!
udi.no/statistikk-og-analyse/statistikk/innvilgede-forstegangstillatelser-etter-statsborgerskap-og-type-2016/
ssb.no/innvandring-og-innvandrere/nokkeltall
ssb.no/befolkning/artikler-og-publikasjoner/innvandreres-demografi-og-levekar-i-groruddalen-sondre-nordstrand-gamle-oslo-og-grunerlokka
defendevropa.org/2017/migrants/norway-repels-millions-migrants/
nypost.com/2016/04/21/norwegian-politicians-publicity-stunt-backfires-spectacularly/
speisa.com/modules/articles/index.php/item.3400/norwegian-leftists-go-full-retard.html
infowars.com/video-triggered-social-justice-warriors-protest-female-donald-trump-by-screaming-like-lunatics/
independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/norway-integration-minister-muslim-eat-pork-drink-alcohol-show-face-sylvi-listhaug-a7372991.html
thelocal.no/20170926/what-eight-years-of-right-wing-rule-will-mean-for-foreigners-in-norway
express.co.uk/news/world/748976/Norway-migrant-crackdown-record-numbers-deported-2016
vg.no/nyheter/innenriks/alpinlandslagets-offisielle-plagg-prydes-av-nazitilknyttede-symboler/a/24161022/
iom.int/files/live/sites/iom/files/Country/docs/Irregular-Migration-Thruths-and-Misconceptions-Series-1.pdf
iom.int/files/live/sites/iom/files/Country/docs/Irregular-Migration-Thruths-and-Misconceptions-Series-2.pdf
iom.int/files/live/sites/iom/files/Country/docs/Irregular-Migration-Thruths-and-Misconceptions-Series-3.pdf
iom.int/files/live/sites/iom/files/Country/docs/Irregular-Migration-Thruths-and-Misconceptions-Series-4.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

BASED

Yeah, please stay at home. We're way beyond full. If you have to come, stop in Sweden.

This sounds too good to be true, can some Norwegian confirm or deny that they're actually based in immigration policy?
At any rate, it's nice to hear things like this once in a while. Good for morale.

NORDY STERK

This just shows the power of the Media:
Only Sweden amongst the Nordics have a powerful Jewish base and Media, with the other Nordics merely copying/consuming Swedish policies and related media.
But once the Swedish madness ensured, the real difference between being a Stronghold (Sweden) and an Observer (other Nordics) showed up and they're starting to reject, and being able to reject the Leftist messages, instead of being trapped in a cage, like Sweden is.

Not really. We have it slightly better than the western average, but we take our UN quotas like every other good goy. We just don't take more than we have to like Sweden and Germany.

Still taking more than enough. I hadn't even seen a nigger before the late 80s, now the town is swarming with them. At least 20% of the country has become foreign.

Yep. Oslo is lost. The other cities soon. The countryside is still good.

I'm jealous. Outside of any major city center or University Canadians are racist as fuck, but you would never know from how our government acts or what the state media spews out.

It's pretty much like that in every western country. No one really wanted immigrants, not then not now. It's all lies and propaganda.

Norway is still being flooded by migrants as we speak, we are far above EU average in terms of non-western migrants per capita.

Schibsted, which is the biggest media group in Norway is self-admittedly controlled by Goldman Sachs. Not a week goes by without some brainwashed teen opinion piece shilling for anti-Norwegian, globalist interests in the "conservative" newspaper Aftenposten.

I live in a rural town with a small population of a 1000 people, a few years ago we didn't have a single non-white, now there are more non-whites here than Norwegians. Oslo migrants are being spread out to boost "assimilation" aka genocide under this """fucking based""" zionist government..

That picture is because of polacks, as they are flooding in for a piece of the cake. But I won't argue the point, we are being genocided like everyone else and the government is, as you put it, completely zog.

At the height of the migrant crisis, the Norwegian government started an international campaign aimed at stopping the influx by discouraging potential asylum seekers from perilous journeys to Northern Europe at the risk of being deported.
Additionally, unambiguous comic strips were disseminated in Somalia with the same message. In the comic strip, Hassan applies for asylum in Norway, but gets subjected to everyday racism, exploited at the labor market, refused healthcare and freezes in the severe Norwegian winter. In the end, he returns to Somalia. The 95-page booklet in Somali was printed in 2014 and 2015 with 48,000 copies distributed among students in eight Somali cities.

The cartoons about Hassan's hardships were studied by sociologist Stine Sandnes in her master's thesis. Sandnes revealed that the plot of the comic was designed by Somali staff at the International Organization for Migration (IOM) in Nairobi, Kenya. Subsequently, it was sent to a painter in Somalia who provided the illustrations. In addition to the cartoons and posters, documentary films and talk shows were aired on Somali TV to the tune of 4 million NOK ($500,000). Although the Norwegian authorities neither provided any ideological guidance, nor formally approved of the final result, Sandnes argued that it was obvious that the aim of the campaign was to discourage Somalis from seeking asylum in Norway

I'm not trying to argue your view.
I could swear that this is the only government that is running such campaign.
500.000 USD for this campaign

It's nice, but as that other user points out it's pretty much bilging the boat with a teaspoon while there's a huge hole in the bow.

I believe this is the only right way to do it, you have to counter soros propaganda at the very countries of migrant origin. EVERY government should be doing this.
I will spread this idea for my country as the new government gets elected.

This is measurably false, a media narrative concocted to calm down Norwegians.

Very good to hear.

ssb.no/en/befolkning/statistikker/statsborger
ssb.no/en/befolkning/statistikker/flyktninger
ssb.no/en/befolkning/statistikker/innvbef

Why would you be saging this?

I will not argue statistics that would be stupid.
However, you can't argue this campaign isn't good approach and that all countries should follow suit.
We need to stop with this everything is lost blackpill bullshit. There are solutions to every problem. These are our countries and we will find them. One word:
Remigration

Damn, Scandinavia is being hit hard.

Gotta stamp out them hyperborean remnants, goy :^)

This shows the power of well-planned white terror. Kill lefties - save countries.

its already bearing fruit isn't it?
i wonder how many kikes fled norway because of him

That's actually a solid idea.

Does anyone have the comic?

I feel for you cousin, just kill them while they sleep.

I visited in 2011 to OIso for two weeks. At that time the locals told me, on multiple occasions, there were places I should avoid in Oslo. They said they were Muslim hangouts where people prostitute and gangs beat people up. I was confused then, as to why such a thing would exist in Oslo, so I went anyway.

It was all niggers from Africa hanging out on the streets like porch monkeys doing nothing but eyeballing anyone who walked by.

Fuck niggers, fuck globalization, fuck kikes and fuck anyone that thinks Immigration is a good thing. Fucking morons.

Wait, who's jewing who here?

and you haven't made the rapefugees "disappear?" Time's a-wasting.

what's this user, I just game from lefypol

ah the campaign, I think it was very wise quite effective, I have been doing it my self online too, by frankly just telling rapist how it works you know.

There is lit no way, you want to come here as an asylum seeker. Like the skank we deported toaday, she had been here 10 years, then we deported her. People react to why she was fucking just given a few bruses on her back by flogging, well, she was kept almost 10 years in captiviity, so if anyone of you faggots that pretends to even care(we don't) you would focus on this, rather than a back that looks just normal. We've had shitskins from all over that place analyze it all day, and they didn't even fucking touch her, one saudi almost started to cry.

He told us that the real deal was like having you r nail torn off at each flogging, she didn't experience that. Fucking SJWs man

hehe wus fun on lefypol they didn't understand I was hsilling for nordfront
enough is enough crush capitalism
they say this
so leffypol bought it

Just have to post this randomly, because it's cool

we're jewing the jew user, just like we did with mossad, we know how into jewing

Looks like not all Nords are super cucks.

Well atleast they are doing something with my tax money.

Still not enough!

the jew fears the heathen
it's in their talmud, these jotuns fear with full right, the heathen

Vitkispá
Fucking impossible to find
guess it's nazi, seriously fuck (((google)))

i remember reading that it was swedes flee to norway to escape the refugees

At the moment, the most extreme politician in the far right party runs the migration office. The result of that is that all the resources are concentrated on investigating false refugee claims and making campaigns like this.

fucking 2,5ml of 250 testo ethanate I can't do that user, what were you thinking, I but 1ml down the deca

I would have lit destroyed the town down here, I already got anger problems, I can't do that much

fug I must stop this

What's your strategy, wait until someone does something about it? You better have guns and use them.

It's the first night of frost soon too, late this fall, meaning that the mushrooms the besherks used, fleinsopp(named after the arrow type flein or vice versa) is growing

Fuuuug, I don't eat that but did it once, I think I should stay clear right now, or should I? In contrast to the police, I will single handed sends scores of rapefuges running. Sure they can deal with a rational difficult beureura that will just send them home, but encounter an irrational big madman, they will flee

God damnit, I just thought I used up my last testo besides the one ml I squiret down into my deca, then I fucking found another cure

this is not going to end well

Damn user, I'm morbidly curious, what happened? What did it feel like?

That's great and all, but luckily for potential immigrants seeking information, other more helpful NGO groups' videos appear far ahead in the search results.

Top comment:

I'm wondering the same question

I thought so too at first.
What happened:
Better pay than soros

Oyyy veyyy

I love the smugness in the face of the grill,she is sooooo superior to everyone else,and sooooo tolerant!!

that smug look before she get raepd

it is a good policy.
#REMIGRATION

we should into this.
only problem we don't speak or write arabic

Being a child and attempting to travel through a nation that's foreign to you will obviously make you very vulnerable to trafficking. When you combine this with poverty and isolation then you're looking at a situation where children who were already in danger are falling victim to traffickers who simply take advantage of their situation," Jakub Sobik, a spokesman for Anti-Slavery International human rights organization, said.

Children Refugees in Greece Continue to Fall Prey to Human Traffickers

sputniknews.com/analysis/201708051056205032-children-refugees-human-trafficking/

Based Norway government. Heroes the lot of them.

Can anyone find the video that the article is talking about?

Checked!

Goddamnit user I'm fully expecting to hear breaking news about the one-man genocide in Norway by some dude running around naked with a battle axe hopped up on some magic mushrooms

I want to know more about this. What are these shrooms exactly?

why live

race war that's why

Checked. I'm on a wrecked mobile someone please search if you are on pc

It's a type of psilocybin. The mushrooms that induce hallucinatory, often spiritual experiences.

Lads, think for a second. What if we make some anti migrant, Europeans are racist posters/memes and spread them on target audiences?

Thanks man. I thought I would ask because many people even here I've seen recommended it. Some say it opened up their minds to become full natsoc

I remember reading on Speisa a year ago how Norwegian minister [woman] is very "racist" and is rejecting and sending "poor afghanis+families back.

We could counter that. I worked a little with adwords. Basically all that takes is budget. Should be financed by taxpayer's money tbh.Fuck kalergi plan and everyone involved in it.

I know it's late and most are asleep but bump for good strategy

Bemp

Another thread ruined bY blackpill tm

Foreigners feeling like foreigners…….
Omg that’s so weird !

I wonder if there really still will be russ in 20016.

Is anyone here familiar with Nairaland? It's a really popular Nigerian forum. Pic related, this are the current top threads on their travel section. I haven't been on there myself in a while, but a year or so ago I spent some time there doing my best to dissuade them from migrating to Europe. They often complain about Europeans, like they will move to France and immediately begin shitting all over their new home and its people.

Might be worthwhile going over there and putting out the message that Europeans don't want them and that if they move there, they'll suffer. I think I managed to convince some last time. It's not a hard sell, as you're appealing to their self interest.

this is excellent. Thank you. user, you are golden!

what happened to andorra

the EU Commissioner for Migration, Dimitris Avramopoulos, has sent a letter to the Norwegian Minister of Migration, Sylvi Listhaug, urging the country to “increase their efforts to bring in refugees from North Africa and the Horn of Africa”, Dagbladet reports.

Listhaug received the audacious letter despite the fact that Norway has repeatedly chosen not to become a member of the EU.

defendevropa.org/2017/migrants/eu-urges-norway-to-accept-more-refugees/

How do Norwegians feel about this?

speisa.com/modules/articles/index.php/item.2667/sylvi-listhaug-norway-s-new-shieldmaiden.html

there must be!
magaalo.com/node/46723

good lads

klassekampen.no/article/20170918/ARTICLE/170919963

someone find the rest of this shit. i can't speak norge.

You are badass, user
TY

Psychedelics can make you see the "real" reality by breaking down your preconceptions and prejudices. I don't mean that in the way that you'll become an open borders, love everything type, (though that is a possibility if you're an idiot) but rather they let you break free from the borders that you have consciously or unconsciously placed in your mind, giving you a fresh look at the world. As in when you look at things, they gain new meaningfulness that wasn't there before because your brain dismissed them as "just things". You can hold your favourite coffee mug and see it as somewhat alien and a little off, because you see things that your brain earlier dismissed. Or you can find a solution for a problem that you've been battling with for a long time because you can observe it from a different angle so to say. They can also be very effective at battling depression as well, because they break you out of the depressive rut where things seem bleak and nothing seems worth the effort you put into it.

At higher doses they also break down the walls of your ego and CAN make you see that the whole idea of a seperate entity known as you is illusory. This is a very spiritual feeling and I imagine very much like what people who "let jesus into their hearts" feel like at the time. This is also where most psychedelic hippies take the wrong turn and get lost in the swamp of smugness, which gives them their holier than thou attitude (similar to people who have just come into faith). It's because they can't let go of their ego so it becomes distorted and inflated to the extreme. They'll preach about peace, tolerance, loving everybody and acceptance of most everything. Trying to convert everybody. The experience does not humble them but makes their ego swell into godlike levels because they think they are some new jesus come down from the heavens to deliver the wisest words ever heard by man. Around here we call what this "enlightened" bunch is suffering from AcidJesus-syndrome. Never do they pass through the final wall and come back into reality, they grasp at the last straws that let them keep their sense of being a special snowflake.

But in the end I recommend responsible psychedelic use for everybody. The can make you feel a strong connection to nature, the land, the people around you and will absolutely teach you important things about yourself. They can and will kick your ass if you deserve it but if you don't fight it, you will gain new appreciation for life. The one thing you do have to remember is feels=/=reals even if you feel very strongly otherwise after the trip. For a first timer I would recommend 1,5-2g dried shrooms eaten alone in a familiar place where no one will bother you. You should allot yourself a good 6 hours alone time and it might take up to 9 after taking them to be able to sleep. Get some fresh fruits or juice, oranges or lemons can shorten the trip duration but make it more intense. If you can't stomach the raw shrooms, chop them up and mix with youghurt and gulp it down, you won't taste a thing. Don't go outside alone. I also recommend reading the erowid shroom vault and trip reports beforehand.

There will be russ

speisa.com/modules/articles/index.php/item.3944/nope-norway-rejects-unhcr-s-refugee-request.html?keywords=sylvi listhaug

**speisa.com/modules/articles/index.php/item.3786/this-is-the-most-vile-attack-i-ve-ever-seen.html?keywords=sylvi*!
/ourgirl/

That's a troll account. The city is also wrong. Not that the reality differs that much.

is Sylvi /ourgirl ?

I'm going to get proactive and start doing
and

Can Holla Forums please help in making some image material for the target audience

key messages:

bump

What if I'm a mostly-German Amerifat wanting to escape Amerifatness, can I come now Holla Forumsrother? There are only two things I hate more than sandnigs, and that's actual nigs and kikes.

Be very careful with them. They are tools. They will squirrel away your ego's defense mechanisms and expose your subconscious fully to sensory and illusory input. They can be used to free and they can be used to enslave. Maintain the highest in memetic hygiene when planning your trips. Filter all things to be used in-trip for bad memetics, even if it's something you've liked for years and don't think much of otherwise. The subconscious is a sponge which takes sensory input as 'given' and true (because until recently it was always the case in nature) unless your ego is there to intervene. Being on shrooms or in any hypnotic state while exposed to well formed propaganda is a recipe for that propaganda to take hold more easily.

Think of the ego as serving many functions, one of which is a 'memetic anti-virus' function. Hypnosis generally squirrels away the ego (you could say the 'flow' mindstate is a mild form of hypnosis).

While making the material is good, I would target it towards nationalities that usually get approved asylum. Immigration for work, education and family is usually low for these countries unless they have a sizable diaspora already, which usually means that they're one of the groups that get approved asylum often.

Check the numbers under "Beskyttelse"(Protection) to see where there might be most effective to use it.

Forgot to include the link: udi.no/statistikk-og-analyse/statistikk/innvilgede-forstegangstillatelser-etter-statsborgerskap-og-type-2016/

Norway is awesome. By the way, I love that Norwegian show "Brainwash". Ultra level redpills right there.

It's certainly a very effective intro-level redpill.

These numbers are from jan 1st 2017, from the central statistics bureau, Norge.

Where are they from: 53% Europe.
How many: 13,8% immigrant, 3% born of immigrants
Fifteen main countries of origin: Orange for 1st gen, green for 2nd gen.
Why do they come: Family: 39%, work: 32%, refugee: 23%, education: 5%

Source: ssb.no/innvandring-og-innvandrere/nokkeltall

From the same source: Non-nordic immigrants pr year.

Immigrant demographics, Oslo.

Source: ssb.no/befolkning/artikler-og-publikasjoner/innvandreres-demografi-og-levekar-i-groruddalen-sondre-nordstrand-gamle-oslo-og-grunerlokka

mushrooms of the berserker was amanita muscarias moron, not psylocibine ones

To lazy fags how know how you feel after,
psylocibine - pic related,
amanita - firs you feel overpowered without shadow of tiredness or fear (no, there is no built-in agression), then you fall into sleep, Lovecraftian sleep

Norwegians are such trolls.
Those poor somali refugees!

I want to bang Sylvi so hard
checked

I think she's a norwegian devil between the sheets.

defendevropa.org/2017/migrants/norway-repels-millions-migrants/
Norway Repels Millions of Migrants by Portraying Norwegians as Xenophobes By Borna on September 28, 2017 @Bokiteshan3
1SHARE 1 COMMENT norwegian xenophobes 'Hassan' Comic
Norwegian authorities say they have reached millions of potential migrants through international ad campaigns in which Norwegians are portrayed as, among other things, xenophobes.

By the numbers of the Norwegian Ministry of Justice, websites with targeted messages and short documentary films have convinced potential immigrants to stay in their own countries. Some 11.5 million visited the sites, and the films had some 21 million views. The state funded campaign is ongoing and is being presented in many different languages, writes the Klassekampen.

The films used in the campaign show dramatic images of the ways that human traffickers get into Europe, while the narrator talks about, how many immigrants went missing and how some ended up used as cheap labour. The main message is, if someone wants to find asylum in Norway for financial gain, they won’t be allowed to stay.

After the process of mass migration was started, Norwegian authorities put in motion a campaign with the intent of disenfranchising immigrants and stopping their arrival, particularly because of the high number of deaths in the Mediterranean, for which the EU and many ‘humanitarian’ organisations are responsible for.

Many comics with the same message have appeared in Somalia. In one of those, an immigrant named Hassan applies for asylum in Norway, but is confronted with everyday racism, and exploitation in the labour market. On top of that he has no health insurance and is freezing in the harsh Norwegian winter. In the end Hassan returns to Somalia. The booklet of 95 pages, written in the Somalian language was published in 2014 and some 45,000 copies were distributed to Somalian students.

Somalia is currently one of the countries with which Norway has big issues with regarding immigration, because there is no agreement between the two nations.

On top of all of that, the EU’s Immigration Commissioner – Dimitris Avramopoulos recently called on the Norwegian government to accept even more African immigrants, which the Norwegians refused.

This strategy has proven to be effective, Western countries should take heed.

Birth my children

Bemp

She looks so happy when she is deporting invaders.
/ourgirl/

I would eath pids nøgenhat immediately user.
Cleaning your conditioning realy well

How to say: "You have to go back" in Norwegian?

I really think Donald Trump gave us a wonderful gift,
It is called:

You have to go back
You should internalise this, translate it and spread it as far and wide as possible.
They all have to go back

This is cruicial.
Everyone needs to go back.
DEPORTATION
REPATRIATION
REMIGRATION

And this girl gets it

What I would like is to see some more support from Holla Forums for this type of action and if you want support for Sylvi Listhaug. More governments should follow suit!

And I also do not want to see any more fucking whining. Is this understood? This goes for both my American and European brothers. We work with what we have, never back down.
Remigration

Why do all female european politicians look like dykes ? same thing for female police officers.

No idea m88. But yeah. It is like a natural sign, avoid hags

Face don't lie, really you already.know.that

Sylvi right here I ain't gonna lie. I want to racemix w.her so bad I want to make slav / norge warriors w her

Soldiers of Jewdin is kiked to hell. It's a total honeypot.

go back to leftypol

go back to leftypol

Make Norge Babies
And
Please lend us Sylvi,
t. Europe

THERE MUST BE RUSS

#LITERACYFOREVERYONE
SOROS PROVIDES THEM WITH FREE CELL PHONES, WEBSITES, MONEY TO LEAVE AFRICA

is it so.fucking hard to counter.this old (((bitch))? Well apparently not as showcased by Norwegian gvt.

So what the fuck are you doing?
You need to ask yourself this question right now.

Promp er det som kommer ut av rumpa

We can have huge impact if we run this

KEK
This is actually old news, why didn't I think of making a thread. Anyways good call OP

Nice spambot faggot

Can you link some material? Also how do you feel about me racemixing with Sylvi?
t. Slav

I honestly.am.really against racemixi.g but Sylvi, yeah I want to make babies with her

The absolute rusewoman
nypost.com/2016/04/21/norwegian-politicians-publicity-stunt-backfires-spectacularly/

TIP JEJ

999 gorrillion

I fucking love Norwegians!

I still don't get it why someone from a desert/tropics where temperatures rarely go under 10-15 degrees at night would want to go to that frozen tundra that is Norway with -30 winter temperatures. Or Sweden. Or any other arctic country.
They have like 2 months of 15 degrees "summer" and unending pitch black for the rest of the year.

I get fucking shivers from -15 and couldn't imagine living in those frozen hellholes.
love snow though

can any Norwegian anons pls translate this?

For fuck sake England

Really?

Free gibs.

also, most norwegians only pretend to live in the arctic.
Niggers hate it here and move to Oslo as fast as they can, despite the governments efforts of spreading them thinly.
Arctic Norway is best Norway

speisa.com/modules/articles/index.php/item.3400/norwegian-leftists-go-full-retard.html

infowars.com/video-triggered-social-justice-warriors-protest-female-donald-trump-by-screaming-like-lunatics/

independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/norway-integration-minister-muslim-eat-pork-drink-alcohol-show-face-sylvi-listhaug-a7372991.html

Wear clothes pussy. Better that it's too cold than too hot.

Too bad Brevik didn't do this. All the people he killed were commies but a lot of them were Norwegians. A Norwegian commie is still valuable because you can red pill them.

Too bad Brevik didn't do this. All the people he killed were commies but a lot of them were Norwegians. A Norwegian commie is still valuable because you can red pill them.

Being intentionally dense? Arabs and other non-whites have been OBSESSED with white women for centuries, at least since the days of muhomo'd the pedo goatfucker and probably earlier. They have been invading europe and taking white women as slaves for just as long, and everyone from the Turks to the Moors to the Egyptian royalty took fair european brides(You can debate as to whether the Egyptian royalty were pure white or not, what is undisputed is that they all took white brides and ended up whitening their bloodlines anyways).

Muslim conquerers of Rome all taking blonde wives to the point the aristocracy becomes blonde

Important things any white man must drill into his own head

Is it now a serious question to ask why millions of non-white men want to flood into Norway of all places?

*Muslim conquerers of spain

norwegian and finland are the best nordic countries right now. great standard of living, great waifus, great countryside, an hella lot of good paying jobs and virtually no dindus or ahmeds unlike in sweden or, to a lesser extent, denmark

I counted at least 10 on my way to work today, and I live in a medium city.

He meant the countryside to my understanding.
Also I want to my m8 (Slavic) is doing drywall in Norway, he says the pay is great. He is coming home though, he is there only to make money.
I would like to come and work too for half a year you guys have great pay

*Want to say

As for the cities I must tell you it is the same almost everywhere in Europe right now.
They all have to go back.
Remigration
Repatriation
Deportation

Please lend us Sylvi.
Seriously.
I love this woman. If we had politicians like Listhaug and Trump the world would be a better place
t. Slovenjia

REVERSE THE CURSE

I have friends that live in Tromsø, Norway. In looking at their pictures on faceberg I envy their lives, this is how the girls have fun.

So they finally embraced Holla Forums's motto
FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

Yeah man, i fucking love it,

this is fucking.awakening man

Everyone needs to go back

(checked) wow she is cute, who is that in picture 3?

that's Holla Forums's babygirl.
Dagmara Przybysz

thelocal.no/20170926/what-eight-years-of-right-wing-rule-will-mean-for-foreigners-in-norway
thou must return to thy geographical position of origin

Norway is still ruined by the cultural marxist slites in many aspects. The legal system is becoming a fraud, the political parties ar becoming the same grey mass, and NGOs are trying to control public discourse by threats, intimidation and political persecution of dissidents.

Norway still has a weak deportation protocol and an even weaker output of successful executive deportations. That is, they barely manage to deport a handful of immigrants, no matter the crime or circumstances involved. picture not related.

There is nothing substantiating the Shield-Maiden story, save for a single corpse - one corpse is a tranny. On record? Nordic peoples made shitty individual fighters when presented with a properly trained army to fight against. The Vikings themselves were nothing more than raiders, hit and run tactics against limited defense soft targets - at best.

Low energy.

express.co.uk/news/world/748976/Norway-migrant-crackdown-record-numbers-deported-2016

There's no denying that Nordic peoples had some excellent military personalities through history.
Gustavus Adolphus was an extremely able military commander. His innovative tactical integration of infantry, cavalry, logistics and particularly his use of artillery, earned him the title of the "Father of Modern Warfare". Future commanders who studied and considered Gustav II Adolf one of the greatest generals of all time include Napoleon Bonaparte , Carl von Clausewitz, General S. Patton and others. His advancements in military science made Sweden the dominant Baltic power (see Swedish Empire)
Encyclopædia Britannica. 1979. p. 502. ISBN 0852293399.

Norwegian leftists are going berserk over this

TL;DR The Olympic ski-team will wear sweaters with nordic runes on them, apparently they are nazis now, demands to remove the nazirunes is met by a stern "No, muh culture!"
vg.no/nyheter/innenriks/alpinlandslagets-offisielle-plagg-prydes-av-nazitilknyttede-symboler/a/24161022/

Reminds me of when the skijumping-team made a
"nazi" ad with their sponsor the Norwegian Ammo company. Very implicit securing the future and proud profiles.

As a half potato nigger / half Swede living in Canada, could I remigrate back to Norway. I think with all the poz bombarding me from the culture of cuck, to my very genes, the fact I could resist the bluepill would be an asset to my Viking brothers and sisters.

TOP FUCKING KEK

russemasters in full element

Norwegians strike me like Poland of the North. You just don't give a fuck and do what you wanted to begin with

Reverse anti 21p qt anti immigration minister bump

No.tears - only qt's now

P.s.:
You have been deported

NO.TEARS-ONLY DEPORTATIONS NOW

These are the actual cartoons. Download for juicy memes.

>iom.int/files/live/sites/iom/files/Country/docs/Irregular-Migration-Thruths-and-Misconceptions-Series-1.pdf
>iom.int/files/live/sites/iom/files/Country/docs/Irregular-Migration-Thruths-and-Misconceptions-Series-2.pdf
>iom.int/files/live/sites/iom/files/Country/docs/Irregular-Migration-Thruths-and-Misconceptions-Series-3.pdf
>iom.int/files/live/sites/iom/files/Country/docs/Irregular-Migration-Thruths-and-Misconceptions-Series-4.pdf

GOOD LUCK NORGE

Bless you laddy lad

Why not USA.do the same for.mexicans?

Sig Hansen
Northwestern
Lads

Make Sylvi President
DO IT