Spains tells Catalan "All your domains are belong to us."

This will happen, if civil war breaks out in the USA. The government, will take down, domains it doesn't agree with. The ones they can't like gmail and facebook will be purged by thoughtcrime AI, or used as surveillance.

Now Trump is president, but, what if an Obongo 2.0 returns?

There needs a blockchain DNS system at the international level. Something the Jews can't control. They fucked over Anglin's Thai Fuck Shack, and now "I'll let you speak Goy" Gab, soon it will become common practice, to use domain names to block content.

Look to the conflicts that are happening now, to expect what is to come. The Jews of the UN would side with a leftist US government against pro-Europeans.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/6WBpx
archive.is/6gjmG
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Forgot the article. archive.is/6WBpx

Also learn how to do proper grammar and punctuation you fucking mongoloid.

Isn't summer supposed to be over now?

Are you twelve years old?

Leave this place.

Did anyone here ever think the internet wouldn't be one of the first things that gets shut down when SHTF? This is why we always stress preparing for the storm, you're not going to be able to just sit back and shitpost during the true happening.

A civil war in the EU would be just peachy.

I'd tell you to lurk here on Holla Forums for two years. But it's like you need lurking the internet, or life in general or some shit you utter retard.

Fucking newfaggots.

This has to be bait

So…is a Spanish Civil War 2.0 on the horizon?

Shitty bait.

End yourself, baiter.

I don't get it. Why do they so badly want these commies to stay part of Spain?

Possibly but it would be EU lefty faggots versus commie lefty faggots, in all likelihood. Maybe my info about Catalonia is out of date, but it's basically just Northern Morocco as far as I know.

Leafs don't have a problem with .quebec

archive.is/6gjmG

Not really. DNS is already decentralized if you don't care about resolving the ICANN root. Alternate DNS roots abound; I recommend OpenNIC.

I lived in Catalunya for more than 15 years and I never understood why some people were so triggered about being part of Spain. I came from a shitty south-american country and I was very glad to be in Spain. People are polite, they respect each other (at least much more than uneducated favela / venezuela niggers ) healthcare fucking works, things are expensive yes but you don't just go to Madrid and get free everything, you have to work and pay taxes but the roads are fantastic, the streets are clean, and the worse thing about public transportation is when it comes 15 minutes late.

All those fuckers who talk about separating from Spain should just be deported to Brazil for at least a year, then they would come back and realize what a great and beautiful country Spain is, and try to work things out with what they have instead of making up new fucking governments

The only reason people get triggered is because 40 or 50 years ago Spanish government hated catalunya and wanted to outright ban the language and the culture, but come on that was half a century ago, learn to forget you fucking catalufos

white guilt brain washing.

OpenNIC will resolve all ICANN domains, so that's not even an issue.
DNS is actually completely centralized, but that's more of a technical point. You can make an indefinite number of anchor points

I might have been sympathetic the the Catalan cause if the Catalans themselves were not such gigantic cucks. Why bother fighting for independence if your are going to replace your people with nigs and muds anyway. The Jew is pushing hard for separatism, trying to forge nations from regional identities. Kikes want browned Europe, full of small constantly bickering states united under the EU. Catalans are just flavor of Spaniards. End of story.

Almost as good as the Xbox 360 meme

they're still asshurt about the civil war, most of them are just EUcucks who think that by getting their own country they can also host their own rapefugees. Spain should let them just to throw all their migrants onto them and see them crying mommy when they can't handle the pressure.

Go back to Venezuela berniecuck

They should make their time then. Maybe set up the bomb for freedom.

Very good.

And this is bad?
Fuck commies.

test