Mario Goes Mobile with 'Super Mario Run' for Apple in 2016

JUST

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/w7Aay
archive.is/2lz7Y
inquisitr.com/3483824/nintendo-nx-reveal-this-month-release-date-specs-controller-revealed-soon/
archive.is/UftNK
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The worst part?
You know what the worst part of this is?

Hipsters that don't even play games will eat this shit up. They don't see the problem of Nintendo on mobile, or doing crossplatform games. They'll think "Wow! I can play Mario on my phone! Haha!"

An endless runner game? It could be halfway decent, does it run on plays or continues?

Runner games are toys, not games

Not even toys. They're novelties at best.

this is good. when nintendo puts all their hopes on a bunch of casual faggots downloading their shitty shovelware apps, and it crashes and burns after one or two trendy apps go viral, nintendo will be forced to go third party and do real games on real hardware.

You can tell Nintendo have no idea what the fuck they are doing developing on mobile yet.

That's the point. It's a cash grab. Nintendo isn't even developing this shit.

heh
hehehehehehehe

They've been reusing those New Super Mario Bros assets for how many years now?

Does Mario know what he's running from?

Let me get this straight, Nintendo is making a newer team develop this game, from the OLDER newbies that they had develop this in 2006?

That's lazy as fuck.

Most people seem to find this cool for whatever reason, now I'm REALLY not the "Nintendoom" kind of person but this is depressing. They're reusing that annoying ass New Super Mario Bros aesthetic plus the Toads, ugh.
Fortunately, a lot of casuals will love it but I don't know man… what if the next Mario game is the same shit?

Since Apple can't get viruses, he's running from cancer.

Looks better than most mobiles shit games

At this point, the industry dying in a massive crash would be more of a mercy for the companies than for us.

so what the fuck is the gameplay?

It won't be shit. It'll be overwhelmingly average like every other NuMario game

So shit?

They know exactly what they are doing.

Norm!es can't into landscape mode.
Why the fuck do you think there are so many portrait mode videos?

Because Norm!es are retarded shits who think upright is the only possible way you could ever hold a phone.

hue

It's portrait so it can be held in one hand easier. Only one input needed and that's tap to jump.

It's not meant for us, people who go out and buy consoles, PC's and actually invest time into vidya. It's for people who don't give a shit about it and jump on the next bandwagon after Pokemon GO because it's "retro" and "I remember that! Letsa go! xD".

This is just another iteration of Flappy Bird.

It actually looks pretty fun for a casual title.

HOPEFULLY IT STAYS THAT WAY

They're not bad games, but I wouldn't buy them or recommend them to others.

It's what they've wanted all along. Look at the torrent of Nintendoom articles.

We have the same OS

What people keep forgetting is:
A. Nintendo didn't develop this in house. This is the product of the DeNA deal and is probably either their work or some other 3rd or 2nd party.

B. The reason this is just a cheap runner game is because it's meant to suck people into the Mario IP and thus Nintendo. It's a free to play advertisement for the actual Mario games on Nintendo hardware. The same way TCPi produced Pokemon Go to be an advertisement for the Nintendo 3DS and Pokemon games on there. See archive.is/w7Aay

Thank god Nintendo removed all that cumbersome horizontal control. One-button Mario is infinitely better than those old kid's games. Maybe one day a version will just play itself for my amusement. But at least I can watch a livestream of it, which is pretty close to perfect.

What CM Version you running?

What makes you fucking think that Nintendo developed this AND that the game can't be flipped to landscape mode?

I wish it was cm.
My phone actually stole lots of things from custom OS and market apps and delivered everything toghether as a factory OS.
If you're interested it's the Wiko Fever.

portrait can't support the versatility they're going for.

verticality*

So… New Super Mario Bros. has finally attained it's final form… It was inevitable.

Holla Forums get the fuck out of here, that shit is wordfiltered for a reason.

Why don't you install it?

You know what would've been smarter? Just making and perfecting a Nintendo official phone emulator for NES and SNES games. Seriously, why not? They own the proprieties already? Crack down on the emulation and then provide it in a way that doesn't make your own properties look this shit.

Looks like a tutorial level to help new players.
Except it's an autorunner, so it's shit and teaches nothing.

And then they'd charge 20 bucks for games released 20 years ago
yeah okay
Always remember Nintendo is about as retarded as its core fanbase

So they copy sega's game and still fuck it up, even sonic runners is in landscape.

see

Waiting for dumbass speed runners to get hooked on this.

So it takes the best part about Mario games, the fluidity of movement and perfecting the run down to pushing a single button?

I don't even have an opinion anymore

Sonic runners was at least fun to play, if only because it's pretty speedy.

The few I've seen mention this call it retarded.

Speedrunners may be autistic but they enjoy the skill in video games above all else.

Funny, 15 years ago I predicted that there would be no more Mario games. Looks like I was half right.

True. What could they really do with mobile games? 2d platformers on them dont work because you have to deal with shotty controls so I guess in Nintendo's defence its working within the limitations of someone else's weird hardware quirks now.
They already have a pokemon game.
They could maybe stretch and do a ye old top down legend of zelda game that uses the touch screen for jack shit and controls like phatom hour glass but without the stylus you'd have your big meaty fingers in the way.
They could do a motion controlled starfox game which has already proven to be a bad idea
Metroid is getting no love forever now
And whose ready for a DK country mobile game where your playing another runner game except with slightly harder difficulty?
Nintendo is making a good choice to go into mobile, but the problem is the only thing thats going to set them above anyone else's generic mobile game is that they aleast will be made by devs who can assure they'll be optimized well for the platform and will look on par or slightly equal to what the 3ds is chugging out. This move to mobile has been coming for a long time but there is no real way for Nintendo to be original with they're titles.
Here we are ladies and gentlemen, this is the logical end game to Nintendo's nostalgia pandering. A situation where they, CANT EVEN IF THEY TRIED, in any fashion be new or original in anyway but can put out products people who construct images out of nerd culture will eat up. Not even an industry crash would be able to fix this.

I want to fuck this spider

All they had to fucking do is port a mario game to android and IOS. People would've bought that shit and claim it's one of the best games on the system. Instead they do this. Heck, why not port over the mario RPGs since they don't require a lot of input and just leave a "save at any time" feature. First the Metroid game. Then the 500 take downs yesterday and now this. Anyone on this site defending Nintendo is braindead.

I mean the "games" have Mario in it, but they aren't Mario games.

3D land would be good

Yeah, but there's the NX coming, and it will definitely have one or three Mario games that aren't this shitty mess but also not enough to save whatever mess of a console they are planning.

nice quads. But Mario is just a burned out Mickey Mouse being slapped on stupid shit to make a quick cash grab. There's no coming back from that.

YOU'RE TOO SLOW!
CUMON, STEP IT UP!

The problem with mobile gaming is that the only games that are successful are those that you can open, play for literally under 5 minutes and then close again.
Alongside that, they have to be graphically quite simple, and the control scheme has to have deeply simplistic inputs, made for slow reaction time.
Can you think of a single good videogame that fits that criteria?

Did anyone not see this coming after Pokemon GO? None of you are that naive, right?

Is this the real life?

I appears that the NDIF has arrived.

It appears the memeslinging redditfags have arrived

Mario RPGs would be a success. just look at all the FF and Dragon quest games on android. they sold a lot and they are for like 10$ which is 60$ by pc standards.

There are fucking bonafide Sonic 1, 2, and CD ports for iphone and are widely considered to be the best versions of the games made. You can get CD on steam or free on amazon (if you download their shit app) to try it for yourself.

Why couldn't they just ask a fan to port mario to Android/Iphone?

That was incredibly painful to watch. I thought it was just a straight port but I was horribly wrong, it's literally flappy bird-tier casual garbage with a Mario skin slapped on it.

user, that game is
DEAD

Let it all burn

Last I checked these mobile games are only designed to be a taste of Nintendo's ips so people who play them might consider buying the full console to get the whole thing. To this end Nintendo only has a tiny share in Niantic, they haven't made nearly as much money of Go as Niantic have simple because they didn't think it would take off like it did.

Even Iwata said so himself
archive.is/2lz7Y

and with Iwata dead they're free to do whatever dumb shit they want

Except Iwata was part of this. He wasn't "holding shit back" as many morons here keep parroting.

>Poor localization quality never played Fire Emblem but I mourn what was and what won't be

And this guy is probably going to get banned for wrongthink by mark, can't have the goyim ruining his narrative.

That's the only good thing you listed.

Will there be amiibo support?

I know those fancy phones have NFC these days. Will Nintendo go the full jew and make you buy little plastic toys for your cheap phone games?

Don't give them ideas, faggot. Who knows if iwata himself reads this.

I'm sure someone in the company thought of amiibos and phones. It's not a massive leap of logic. Yokoi wants revenge, and he will have it.

Sup dragonite.

You mean caved to investors? Financial problems and cancer can do that.

I know, they're hardly "New" any more.

Worse, they will tie in amiibo style bonuses for their console games using the mobile games instead.

Don't you know? Wario is le ebin fart man now!

YOU'RE GONNA BRING HIS WRATHFUL SPIRIT UPON THIS THREAD, SHUT UP

Try me.

asuka is so qt…

Seriously? "Super Mario Run"? That's stupid.
Why not "Devil May Run"? That would have been so much better.

how do amiibofags keep letting them get away with it?

They what?

because
someone who likes Earthbound and Pikmin will get those amiibos because when the fuck are those series ever going to get new merchandise? Only problem is how cheaply made they are and how very few games support ones that aren't Mario/Zelda

Get away with what, selling toys?

Guys.

We have literally entered the "press a button to win" stage.

Crash inevitable.

You were just waiting to jump in when someone brought this up?

google dreamworld in gen 5. the only way you could get pokemon with dreamworld abilities and special dreamworld items was to use a dumb browser app for pc.

Fuck off. This game looks like a fun ass way to kill a few minutes.
No, it's not a full mario game, it's a fucking mobile game.
Yes it's the continuation of the long running downward spiral.

Fuck off and try to enjoy things for once

You know whats a more fun way to kill time? Using emulators on phones. Or anything else.

I want millennials to die already.

Don't try to act like shit taste is ever OK. Go kill yourself and get off of Holla Forums you fucking pleb.

Oh fuck how did i get here shit

10 whole years

What's wrong with this again? Sure the game looks like shallow vapid mobile shit, but why is this worth getting angry about? Nintendo's fucked up a lot of stuff and have done plenty worth getting angry about, but I don't see why this mobile game is triggering everyone so badly.

Is it seriously Apple exclusive? I actually loved Sonic Runners and was sad to see it shut down since it was the only mobile game I'd ever really put any time into, but this looks like it could be decent enough too. Really depends on if they're too lazy to add remotely meaningful unlockables or not.

Alright champ.

Probably because we got this before any concrete info on the NX.

' the fuck outta here, sissy ass bitch

Question: Why do mobile games always resort to shitty gutted microtransaction ridden shells? Why have smaller casual but not shit games released with a reasonably small price tag instead? Do Microtransactions on a free game really bring in that much more money than a normal game with a moderate pricetag?

We'll get some info on the NX on September 15

I'm actually curious, where did you hear that?

So instead of doing the "creative ideas using the touch screen," they make a runner along with all the other millions of runners in the App Store.

You know what would've been their killer app? Make a Dr. Mario for iOS. Or better yet, WARIOWARE.

inquisitr.com/3483824/nintendo-nx-reveal-this-month-release-date-specs-controller-revealed-soon/

user these are the same people that are porting Mario Maker to the 3DS but are removing the ability to share levels in anyway other than streetpass, it's a mystery to no one that they are actually fucking retarded

As much as I hate WarioWare and prefer Wario Land, you're right.
Nintendo's been disappointing me everyday :(

Here is an interview Shiggy did with Time.

archive.is/UftNK

This is my favorite part…

"So the basic premise this time was, we started by wanting to make a Mario game that you play one-handed. And if you think about Mario games up until now, generally Mario games are very simple and anyone can play them. But as you get deeper into the mechanics it gets more challenging. For some people, they have a hard time running, using the ‘B’ button to dash, or jumping while trying to run and dash at the same time. So the approach we took was, “How can we take that essence of the simplicity of Mario and bring it to mobile devices?” And that meant thinking about a game that would run automatically, on its own"

So its fucking nothing

The way this will actually play out is that it will cause casuals to play the actual games and complain that they're too difficult and complicated. This will cause Nintendo to "mobilize" all of their game's gameplay.

in a perfect world

Fucking hell Nintendo. I was a poorfag, so I just had Nintendo consoles growing up and was content with whatever games I could get for those. Now, I have a backlog that deserves more attention than whatever gimmick bullshit the NX is. If they make a good game ever again, tell me about it, because I don't care if Breath of the Wild turns out to be the perfect video game, I'm still not gonna support Nintendo in the sorry state it's in.

Why is Waluigi such a psychopath?

Jesus Fucking Christ. They really are focusing on retards now.

he doesn't socialize often

That still doesn't give me any info, according to Express article it doesn't say a concrete release date. And why'd they wait until now?

This makes me worried for how dumbed down new Nintendo games will be.

fucking hell what

If you're going to make a 2D runner, sure, whatever, but at fucking LEAST make it a landscape game

it's not really fucking new anymore is it

so is this like flappy mario or something

Yes, video games are dead

☑Nintendo is over.
☑Iwata's legacy is Nintendo crashing and burning.

It's better than nothing

His official bio describes him as having cunning affectation and a twisted personality. I think he's more than a loner at this point
Waluigi in Mario Rpg when?

I would legit play a Dr. Mario or WarioWare for phones; the gameplay is just novel and simple enough to go through the transition intact.

But we can never have nice things

WEWEWEWEWEW

Would you say Waluigi is witty, nihilistic, and a wicked sense of humor?

I didn't think casualisation like this was even possible.
I'll admit, it looks extremely well made, but it's got the same amount of depth as a Newgrounds flash game from 2005.

Animal crossing mobile was canned to update new leaf for amiibos.

This.
Even Rayman Jungle Run is better than that shit.

Nintendo are sitting upon a goldmine of good IPs and great ideas AND THEY DON'T FUCKING USE ANY OF THEM.
Look at Wario for example. He's a criminally underused character. Waluigi to an even greater extend.
They could have released a Wario & Waluigi game by now, but they haven't.

Hell, I would take Mario World Overrun over this shit any day.

Or Bullet Bill 3, remember that game? It had a kickass soundtrack.

They gave tingle and peach their own spin-offs but Wario/Waluigi get nothing. Only thing I'm looking forward to is Sonic Mania.

You're a millennial, you dumb faggot

Does he mean people had trouble using the old controls with the phone game, or just in Mario games in general?

If it's the latter jesus christ that's a terrible sign right there

Most likely in general. There's still a lot of people who can't grasp videogames on the latest Sony Xplaytendobox 360.

it's the year 2016 and I still see people in retail stores asking for Mario games on the Xbox.

hownew.ru m8?

oh damn it really

what kind of people, do you remember?

We know that'll never sell. The current generation of Mario fans only know Wario as being the disgusting fat Mario rip-off and Waluigi's popularity is limited to a niche group.

I wanted Nintendo to at least pair up the Daisy-Waluigi-Wario trio but I know that's never ever ever

20-30 year old parents, though take what I say with a grain of salt, I live in a rural area with a lot of stupid people.

That's a touch easier to swallow. Some of them are probably shopping for younger relatives.

Even so, I don't think these are the kind of people we should cater to before others, so it's still a shame to hear what Miyamoto said.

False, false, false, false, blame the free market, blame the free market, false, Gamejolt was monetizable and just like SEGA or any decent company they waited until AFTER the game's release to DMCA unlike for example those two Chrono Trigger fangames, non-issue, non-issue, being removed, being removed, you're a faggot.

The complaint is "his appearance in Brawl and SSB4 is comedy-themed like the character himself"?
Shake It sold quite literally something like 300,000 copies. I couldn't find it if I wanted to back then, I lived in a rural area.
This is yet another case of "blame the market" you fucking imbeciles.

This post makes no sense but for the record the content locked behind Amiibos would not exist without them. For example do you really think the XCX content in Code Name Steam would exist without Amiibo? What about skins of other characters in SMM and Yoshi?

Ror no they haven't

Android's coming later.

I hope they do do that just to see the look on your stupid fucking face.

wow gay post

these are good posts

Yes, it makes more or an equivalent amount of money if you don't jew. Being free is also great for word of mouth to bring more whales in. If anything it seems like everybody wins for me, except when it's shit like that My Little Pony game that regularly asks you to drop dozens of dollars.

Wow you seem really out of touch literally nobody gives two shits about either of those unfortunately.

As if you were going to connect to the internet on the 3DS anyway. It's a portable device, unless you never leave the house lack of internet sharing wouldn't even be a problem. The 3DS online section would look pretty barren compared to the Wii U section anyway for this very reason.

That's because you're a disappointment, a tightwad and easy to disappoint. Any less than "exactly what I want" is a disappointment.

Of course it's for morons. It's for grannies and overweight moms who never take the sunglasses off their foreheads. Bear in mind boomers can't even use fucking Facebook. /r/ing the order corn meme.

They wouldn't have said they were going to give it away in an upcoming Splatoon tournament if the NX isn't revealed by the end of it.

Wew whatever loser

It's a good thing you put "in a perfect world" there.
Don't get me wrong I love me some Wario Land and I do think Warioware would work better on phones.

You literally contradicted yourself right there.
Have you considered that maybe this game isn't for you?

kek

just wondering how long is the average dick you suck

they don't use any of them because all of them would require a reboot to be profitable again, including unfortunately Wario Land. An M&L game with W&W would probably be fun but it's difficult to tell if it would stand on its own.

Probably the latter, nobody is THAT stupid. Remember when this board took that fake article about kids not being able to beat 1-1 seriously? I remember.

My sister is fucking stupid so take this with a grain of salt but she once asked me I think like ten years ago if there were any Mario games on PS2, and when I told her no she asked me why not.
She's not completely detached from "REEAL" video games either. So.

You don't have to fam, just the part where I'm responding to you

Thx

And Holla Forums will eat this shit anyway just like they did with Flappy bird threads back then

In fairness, most of the people who played Flappy Bird probably didn't come over here during or after the exodus.

While I didn't see it coming, I'm not surprised because of PKMNGO, as you pointed out.

Which was really slow and unreliable last I checked.

tl;dr
l
;
d
r

Looks like LoL

Nintendo removing region locking? Never happening.

That was half/v/

Yes. Noone buys mobile games. This is what happens when the market leaders decided that standard price of mobile game is zero.

we were half/v/, upon a time

Well when the standard value of a mobile game is zero, what else can they possibly charge?

Wowie

0, because I don't suck dicks like you do, faggot. But I will give you the number 20. That's the number of times I came in your sister last night.

But Flappy bird came out in 2013 and the exodus happened in 2014, when most of us were still in halfchan

I completely stopped going to norm!echan after they introduced google botner captcha, so I don't know.

This is the future.

The op made this game seem like some temple run rip off shit, but this actually looks ok. I think I might download it.

But holy shit that artwork

Also, this game was probably developed by Dina, and not nintendo, they have a mobile deal for the next couple of years.

Yes the same Dena behind FINAL FANTASY Record Keeper

Kill Yourself

It's IOS only?

Nevermind, it's dead to me.

Can we get a "smile and optimism gone" edit?

Thank you, user.

I know some user was making M&L RPG style art for an idea people had of a fan made RPG starring Wario and Waluigi (in Mario and Luigi costumes, no less). Of course, I think if anything ever did come of it, Nintendo would likely shut that shit down hard.

I fucking love you.

That's some good shit right there!

this took longer than it should have since I'm re-learning Vegas after not using it forever
just fuck my shit up fam

kek, nice

Fucking kill yourself, Nintendrone.

well it's not like it ISN'T a forced meme

template v1

Well nintendrones, you've killed it.

I hope you're happy.

Your inability to acknowledge a slippery slope as anything but a fallacy, insistence on screaming at anyone who holds a negative opinion on anything nintendo does ever, and last but certainly not least the sheer amount of money you've thrown at every step along the way has lead us to this point. You've voted with your wallet and posts for years now.

We warned you many time, not because we hated nintendo but because we loved them and didn't want to watch the last bastion fall to corporate greed and the utter ineptitude that follows without fail like we had seen happen so many times already.

Its over. Videogames are finally dead. I think I'll pick up target shooting or archery or something corporate consumer sycophant drones can't ruin.

literally no different than Rayman Jungle Run and that shit was fun for a mobile game

As do i

I love how Trump's just peaking his head out.

It's like he's looking out over three rows of walls.

Super Mario: We fucking gave up

but user gun violence :DDDD

Worst part is this game will be a huge hit.
Calling it now. Side note when people talk about how they love games that just help "pass the time" that take "no thought" is just sad. Basically that is saying hey my existence is worthless and I need something to pass the time till my death.

That reminds me of Super Mario Brothers 2 (Lost Levels, not Doki Doki Panic). Most of the later stages are easiest when running with full speed from start to finish. The enemies are placed in a way that you can just jump through them and bounce off them to overcome obstacles.

It's the best level design I've ever seen in a 2D platformer, really impressive for being a NES title.

i just did

kek. This reminds me of the episode in PPG when those criminals dressed as the powerpuff girls

Yeah, I think someone brought that up in one of the threads, even. I think the idea was that in disguising themselves like that, they'd have more of an opportunity to get to places Mario and Luigi would be allowed into easier to steal shit or whatever (also perhaps the idea that they were sneaking themselves into a game/subseries that Nintendo had no intention of ever letting them into).

The fuck, I keep fucking up my posts every time I press "new reply" for some reason

Also, that'd be a really good idea. I'd love to see Nintendo execute Waluigi and Wario concepts at least once again. Are they willing to take risks now, especially since they said there'd be a "new" Mario?

WarioWare didnt sell well either dumbass

I doubt it. most runners are piss easy, and have a big leeway on timing. the problem with moving a mario game to an auto run format is getting jumps to even hit hmm blocks.

le kekke xDDDD fam

check 'em

PRAISE THE WARIO

Most people never spend any money on them either. 90% of the players are kids or casuals who play them for a few minutes at a time to kill time on their commute or when they're supposed to be working.

The real game is finding the people who'll run up tens of thousands of dollars on the damn things, whether kids with their parents' credit cards or people who are just stupid and lose track of money, or have enough money they can afford to waste it on stupid, boring games with flashy rewards.

He's too good for this world.

>no Godhand 2

Don't forget that the whole plot of the game was that they were trying to steal shit, but along the way they end up kicking the ass of whoever and whatever is causing trouble and then move on, but when the real mario and luigi show up, they get berated as "two bit impostors".

Sounds shit
He's supposed to be a bounty hunter as well.
Think a third person Prey 2 (the original gameplay) but with great hand to hand combat and the acrobatics turned up to 11.
Imagine climbing, jumping, and then leaping your way through the 6th story window of a gang's hideout, falcon punching your way through the wall, dash grabbing the target's neck, and kicking your way through the window in front of you, falling before the night's skyline as you land with him in the Blue Falcon and take off.

They did this shit with Rayman Origins too. My casual as fuck friend has it on his iPhone and it too relies on single tap inputs as rayman constantly runs forwards.

He thinks he's a real pro. Holy shit.

I never actually saw the original prey 2 gameplay. got a link?

You're right, he IS a bounty hunter (unlike Samus who's a PMC and was mislabeled)

Oh, look! It has the fucking slopes we didn't get in Mario Maker. Fuck you Nintendo.

I think people refer to the death of Nintendo's soul rather than the company going bankrupt

Why is he so perfect
Why is there literally no modding for Mario Strikers nor Charged

There have been Nintendo emulators for phones going back at least a decade. normalfags are the worst.

REEEEEEEEEEEE

Waluigi is literally better

I've actually personally witnessed people who have this issue with Mario games. I always make it a point to make them play bitch-hard levels whenever possible.

there, I literally just tldr'd that shit for you.

ohhcee

Honestly this is probably more fun than anything New Super Mario Bros related since the Wii game used up the last of the real novelty.

Jesus Christ Ranma is cute, why haven't I watched this shit yet?

whoa man now I have to watch my salt intake for the whole week
thank you

ya'll moms letchu have 3 of da same thread ostensibly?

.PNG please?

Crap. Like the NES, SNES, Gameboy, GBA, DS, 3DS, Gamecube and WiiU.

N64 and Wii were awesome. Wii lacked games. Only had Metroid Prime 3/Trilogy for it's god tier controller. WiiU not using Wiimote along with joining the higher res degeneracy fucked everything for nintendo.

Now look at this shit. Preying on the victim market. Sure money as inherent with money: quality doesn't sell. Braying monkeys with their parasite money enjoying thinking they are part of something.

Nintendo were a religion like macintosh shit.
Pretending to be pcs, and pcs inacessible but thankfully faggotism to save you.

Nintendo the same for video games.

WiiU could have competed with PS4 and Xbox1, far better than 360 and PS3 by forcing 480i. Use same controller for easy upgrading.

The only console with smooth framerates as needed for the Wiimote to work.

Students. Kill every last one. Every one that gives them any credit at all for anything.

If something endorses a low standard it is that standard.

Either do things right or fuck off. People compromising for money are worth nothing.

Make something beautiful or nothing at all.

That's almost too clever