hooktube.com/watch?v=bOzk31_U5Fw

Other urls found in this thread:

hooktube.com/watch?v=LyBims8OkSY
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frankfurt#Population
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

bravo nolan

Jews actively removing it

hooktube.com/watch?v=LyBims8OkSY

America needs to fall off the face of the Earth.

As an American I'm obliged to tell you to go suck your own dick.

amen!

no one likes tripfags

the deadly nigger/kike combo

The comments on that are a fucking cringe farm so far.

One of them literally starts with "HUUUNNNNNNNYYYYYY"

Come on, don't be this stupid.

Not sure why I greentexted that. Anyways, inb4 angry 56% posting to sooth their pain.

i honestly teared up a bit. Oprah is based.
you gotta be fucking heartless if her message didn't resonate with you even a little.

This. I'm not racist anymore. I'm cured!

It just doesn't work, you can't provoke them into a fight.

im still racist. im just saying her speech was very moving.

All the real Germans are on the internet crying about Americans, well whatever is left of them that is.

Or giving their money to AGDQ

Maximum bix nood

Still being this triggered lol, seriously fuck off this site.

Maybe hollywood is planning on purging the yids. ;)

I remember seeing a video of an burger nigger seething that he couldn't do anything when he got called a nigger in poland.

I can use mspaint too user

epic banter

THE TIME IS UP
for wheels, for a working sewer, for a written language, for arithmetic, for architecture, for medicine, for science, for women's rights, for democracy… wow there, racist. You probably think the white devil invented all of the above. Well, let me tell you a little story of a guy called Yak-b…

feelz before realz mang

Just in time too

Comments straight from the top trending video.
#TimesUp4Whites

Part uno

Part deux

Keep pushing.

I'm calling fake n' gay, he didn't hit or stab her once.

Look at her skirt, and the cocaine legs. She's probably a hooker. If not, whatever, it's good to weed out the genetic dead ends.

Thanks for the cancer bro

Never forget we got the capital of Israel returned to our number one ally. That's all that matters according to hotpocketX

So, how about that nazbol ethnostate? You burgers and their European vassals still like corporate marxism? How much more abuse will you take from the kikes before you realize liberal capitalism is shit? You keep clasping your cuckstitution or some misguided notion of muh progress. Will you wake up and face reality already? It's either the Kim way or the slow agonising genocide through these last generations.

I'd fight for Kim. Too bad Krumpf banned all flights to NK.

It's true

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frankfurt#Population

There is no white genocide goyim, so what if Germans will be less than a quarter of the population in this city in a generation or two? Stupid white virgins just can't get laid enough. Now please look away while we introduce more feminism, chemicals and soy to the natives~

Do these jews do not understand than when we will become a minority we will do everything to kill them?

No, we won't. You'd have to take away the internet, smartphones, tv, and unhealthy addictive foods before the normalfags would do more than bitch about it.

hmm

I keep telling you, nazbol or death.

political ideologies are for losers

maybe that's the first step then, cut off access to internet by causing destroying the power grid and do an attack on the oscars to kill every one of these parasites infecting the brain of the public

the first step of the revolution is to free the mind

What a self-absorbed obese black twat.

Geee thanks USA for bringing this about along with the mudslime invasion. Where would we be without you.

The common refrain of the European.

American here, go fuck yourself.

Isn't this how democracy dies?

What's wrong with Denzel, looks like he hasn't slept in a week

too busy killing whitey

t. Goon

:^)

We're reaching levels of sanctimony previously thought impossible.

Wow, white men are finished

What message?

t. uncreative ideologue