Hey Holla Forums. Which are the best 3DS games for each genre...

Hey Holla Forums. Which are the best 3DS games for each genre ? I am bunkering up for the happening so i want to make sure i don't miss good stuff. I am stocked up on PS2 , NDS , GBA , N64 , PSP , GBC and of course PC. Time to stock up on 3DS as well from games. So can ya help lads ?

MH3U, MH4U, MHG.
That's it, anything else on the system is trash.

Thanks big guy.

Seriously if there is anything worth salvaging from there i can save it. Monster Hunter is the only ? How are the Fire Emblems ?

Have you considered learning how to type properly and looking up recommended games for 3DS? Not to mention you do know the 3DS can have NES, GB/C, GBA, etc. games on it as well, especially if you hack it, right?

Disregard Fire Emblem, aquire Etrian Odyssey 4.

acquiring

Puyo Puyo Tetris, Puyo Puyo 20th anniversary, all of the SMT games, Sayonara Umihara Kawase, maybe Animal Crossing. That's everything I can think off the top of my head.

Monster Hunter is all of the grind of your average MMO without any of the socialization.

Of course.

Good. A list is coming together.

Project X Zone for SRW with other videogame characters.

EX Troopers for Lost Planet on the go.

Pokemon mods for busty character and shitloads of Pokemon.

Monster Hunter for autism levels of grinding.

BlazBlue for fighting.

Mario Kart for just generic racing shit. Consider CTGP-7 for new tracks.

Project Mirai for Miku shit.

Animal Crossing for comfy times.

Not to mention the New 3DS has SNES support, sans Super FX chip games.

If you properly stocked up on DS games, get the entire Rune Factory series. 4 is on 3DS.

Also you should get Puyo Chronicle if it comes out before the Happening happens. Pokemon Meme Sapphire might be good if you're into Pokemon. I think anything with an undub is safe because then that means somebody liked it enough to uncuck the dialogue.

Shin Megami Tensei IV is all right, pirate all the DLC as well so you play the actual endgame. A sequel is coming out in two weeks that is apparently slightly less bad.

You fucker, there is no unlocked endgame via dlc, there are only four endings all in the base game (White, Law, Neutral, Chaos).

Try the zelda games , they are decent. Also final fantasy explorers is a decent one.

adding this post to keep myself on a list

The end of all the major story arcs (the archangels and Masakado) is in the DLC.

Doesn't the 3DS have backwards compatibility? If so Chinatown wars is an obvious one.

3D land was pretty pleasant

Animal Crossing New Leaf
SMT Soul Hackers, Devil Survivor 1 Overclocked and 2; Aspergers edition
Bravely Default, Second can be skipped; Gameplay is better but everything else is a huge step down
EO4
Persona Q, utter shit story and characters but pretty fun to play
Pokemon Star Sapphire with busty may mod
Crimson Shroud
Kirby Planet Robuobot
Monster Cunter 3/UUUU/Gen
Super Mystery Dungeon
one of the many mario games
Rune Factory 4
Stella Glow
Story of Seasons, painfully slow at first but picks up after the 1st year
Dragon III Code: VFD
Shantae Pirates Curse
Super Mystery Dungeon, maybe Etrian Mystery Dungeon if you can get pass the shitty framerate and crashes
Theatrhythm Curtain Call
Style Boutique
Fantasy Life, get the EU version for a non shit translation
Mario Kart 7

Thats all I can really think of at the top of my head.

Nice contribution mate. Much appreciated.