Female outfits in Vidya

Filling out my design doc with a few outfit concepts, while my new PC build is being shipped.

Postan female outfits, either pictures or describe them in words.

Lewd or not, doesn't matter.

Like this?

fuck. yes.

but why can't female armor be realistic =^]

絶対領域

絶対領域

i've always thought Angel had a outfit that was both cool and sexy

Realistic female armor is called a husband.

so close to a great post

I'm all for fan service, but I think Monster Hunter does it best.
Yes the armor is still pretty impractical, considering nearly every female set still shows their face and some of the thighs, but in general they're all complimentary to the male sets and vice versa. In the most basic sense, Male armor uses inverted triangles, female armor uses regular triangles.

And the armors that are more fanservicey on females are always equally on males. eg Kirin and Nargacuga expose quite a bit of the males. These design elements are also sometimes used in pretty creative ways. Like the hermitaur armor being a football player on males, and a cheerleader on females.

I'll just start posting random stuff from my design folder for you user. Can you give me more of a description of what you're looking for?

Okay

cool and nice

Tactics Ogre had a great mix of practical and stylized armor on both males and females.

I like when the outfits have some skintight parts that are partly concealed by other clothing or gear on top of it.

I really hope this thread stays alive until like 18:00 CET tomorrow, so I can rip all the images and stitch em into a little catalogue for myself.

Pinterest has fucking nothing on this place when it comes to getting inspiration.

Also cool helmets and capes. There's not enough capes.

Post capes. I'm not very familiar with tonal differences between different kinds of capes, I'd love to study that, though.

Rebecca a QT.

At first I thought she had emergency coke colas on her belt

All that running around makes you thirsty and tired; you never know when you might need a refreshing Coca Cola.

bump

Not sure how that bloodborne pic got there

But that's Rock Howard not Leo **:^)

Definitely one of the most elegant outfits ever designed for a female character.

Your first image is a boy.

Man, Zero Suit is the best thing.

POST LEWDS

How do you feel about sex armour?

See, this is just the right mix between realistic and sexy i can live with.
I mean it's clearly not realistic,but i can suspend my desbelief enough to by okay with it. Chainmail bikinis trigger my autism.

You are now wondering how she put that thing on in the first place.

i can definitely fap to this

RESURRECTION

unf

It was funnier the first time

I can buy the chainmail bikini if it's being worn by a barbarian girl, but otherwise keep it full-body and form-fitting, since that is my fetish

The author has another image set showing how it works, the moutpiece and the nosepiece are separate.

Post more.

If you insist.

no arousal, only curiosity.
you shouldn't stick things in your urethra.

Feels good man.

not this time you motherfucker

(checked)

Whats up with this author and his seeming obsession with urethra play?

HOLY FUCKING SHIT

No shit, it should've torn her non-lubed urethra the fuck up. This also implies he never missed and hit the vagina. In 52 years. And that either grew numb to or began to enjoy getting dicked in the urethra. Jesus bloody Christ, this gets more tragic the more I think about it.