JUST

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.4chan.org/tv/thread/93057714
archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/93101876
twitter.com/Variety/status/950155882318327809
archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/33594213
hooktube.com/watch?v=IUKddlPZols
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Looks like she's cosplaying as Jim Carrey from Dumb and Dumber.

Who hit the wall harder?

She looked hot and pretty cute during the show when she was presenting tbh. So yea this is cherrypicked, I'd post a video link but nothing is up yet. Robbert Pattinson prsented with her and actually legit kinda had a JUST haircut himself.

feel free to contemplate suicide

Watsonfag on suicide watch

I doubt even Harvey would touch her now

Sure thing bud.

When these shitfu autists reach for the smug pics you JUST know they're at a breaking point.

It's a cool spell.

Saved

Hahahahahaha Emma Roberts has no career even with nepotism. Enjoy watching Nerve over and over again and shit television.

Why would any user want a used up slut, who's been topped by hundreds of men, likely dozens of jews and blacks, and is now a "feminist"? It seems entirely illogical when you can have a pure waifu like a 2d or maisie.

lmao @ u

Emma Watson can't land a role in a movie that's not aimed towards children without fucking producer kikes

what is this hairstyle called?

I can't tell whether you don't understand autism or you're too autistic to understand milder forms of autism

I only understand the emmafag is a cuckold and must leave this board immediately before he infects anyone else.

Is that Ricard Dawkins?

you're comparing apples and aids.

Emma. Fat can be lost. Dykeface cannot be undone.

gross desu

Taylor is now thicker so i'm cool with the trade-off.

In 2009 before I understood shooping the whoop some fag on Holla Forums photoshopped ema watsons face on a 12 year old loli and I saved it as my wallpaper.

this is a 10 in britain

Do you still have it?

Emma is beautiful and cool.

Cuckchan is stealing our material
boards.4chan.org/tv/thread/93057714

It was u wasnt it

any more?

It's almost like you guys are cuckchan and both of you are retarded plebians.

Just checked the thread and it's the same shity tier stale memes and opinions that are in all the threads here, really makes you use your noggin.

Did you say that over on cuckchan too you autist? Only the first two harry potters were for children, they are for all ages you'd know that if you had any friends in college to go see movies with.

Awww, sweetie.

You could see on any movie she enjoyed her role in one of the dullest franchise in the history of movie franchises. Seriously each episode following the boy wizard and his pals from Hogwarts Academy as they fight assorted villains has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the gloomy imagery, the series’ only consistency has been its lack of excitement and ineffective use of special effects, all to make magic unmagical, to make action seem inert.

Perhaps the die was cast when Rowling vetoed the idea of Spielberg directing the series; she made sure the series would never be mistaken for a work of art that meant anything to anybody, just ridiculously profitable cross-promotion for her books. The Harry Potter series might be anti-Christian (or not), but it’s certainly the anti-James Bond series in its refusal of wonder, beauty and excitement. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.

"No!"
The writing is dreadful; the book was terrible. As I read, I noticed that every time a character went for a walk, the author wrote instead that the character "stretched his legs."

I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that phrase was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. Rowling's mind is so governed by cliches and dead metaphors that she has no other style of writing. Later I read a lavish, loving review of Harry Potter by the same Stephen King. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are reading Harry Potter at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to read Stephen King." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you read "Harry Potter" you are, in fact, trained to read Stephen King.

Gee, really clonks the ol' bonker

I'm not defending her but pointing out this single thing doesn't make her a bad writer.

If you still watched Harry Potter films when you were in college (kek), you are beyond all hope.

Nice bait.

I should have posted this one

Not true.

The taste is still just as shit, but now the image has more cancer. Good job bud.

The point is making it more obvious that it's b8

I bet you were one of those people comparing Trump to Voldemort, will you fucking manchildren ever grow up?

Shit book series written for the lowest common denominator.
I've see coloring books with more plot development.

Best Emma

The worst part is how dishonest it is. It's transparent because you can tell what she's doing, but it's dishonest. When she overuses those simple metaphors such as "stretched his legs", what she's really trying to do is to make the writing seem smarter than it really is, deeper than it really is. So she panders to the readers who now think they're some accomplished intellectuals because they read "elaborate" (for that is what they call them) books. Meanwhile JK Rowling laughs all the way to the bank.

Exactly
the "longer" books were painful because of how obvious the fluff and other space wasting attempts (not very green) she used to try to make the books as long as possible. So her audience can feel good about finishing a ~700 page book which in reality is closer to 200 pages.

So she has confirmed she got Harvested?

Weakest bait in a while desu, at least you got a (you) out of me though. Have fun becoming a jewish lesbian.

tbh now im legit interested in looking this up. Would there be an easy way to scan digital opies of the books for this?

archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/93101876

Further proof that the Watsonfag is a crossposter, who switches *chan when he gets BTFO or is too triggered by the harvesting meme.

10/10 on tv

Hey fag I don't post on cuckchan, nice to know I'm living in your head rent free and you think multiple people couldn't possible have the same opinion.

No prize for guessing who this triggered nigger is.

user the final two films were rated R before they were cut, I and everyone else my age went to see the last four when we were out of high school and in college.

The lady doth protest too much methinks.

You mean all the whos? And not Emma Watson who was worth 80 million dollars and whom cuckchan hates so much they spam one set of photos of them in London yelling at the paparazzi at a batfa event

Fucking autist

Watson triggers cuckchan so she is absolutely based. They have no self-awareness.

Compelling argument you've got there, newfriend. Did you pick it up from your 4chan threads?

Kek 4chan loves Stone and Roberts, no wonder.

No I don't post on 4chan sounds like you are an expert on cancer though, sweetie.

That just goes to show there are still some decent anons there.

Lol

No it doesn't it proves the place is full of plebs, and guess what it shows in their taste.

Yes, I am good at recognizing cancer when I see it, honey. And you are without a doubt a massive cancer tumour.

Are you still assmad because even 4chan Holla Forums called you out?

What's a shitposter to do?

Holy shit, nice quads

Explain yourself.

user I don't post on cuckchan, that's why I'm here. Are you actually caring about cuckchan and thinking you have an argument? Yes you are.

Does posting twitter screencaps all day like women equate to winning for you? While your President is a jew spawning disgrace to the country?

No, you are here because you got BTFO on 4chan, and now you are spending some time shitting this place up till everything cools down back at 4/tv/.
It takes a special kind of nigger to ask a question and reply to it himself.

Yes, and absolutely.

Huh really makes you ponder

No user, I left 4chan forever, it takes a special kind of nigger for you to actually be arguing this much about cuckchan like you care

Slim pickings at the moment, will have to wait till she goes on tour next. Also the bodysuit I am 99% sure is padded but without it Taylor still seems to be packing more junk in the trunk.

Sure you did, honey. We all believe you, just calm down - you are frothing at the mouth.

Meant for

How upset are you sugarplum?

I never said that was THE watsonfag, just said it was a watsonfag. The watsonfag that posts here posts direct to archive because he's too scared of having the kind of response that watsonfag had in halfchan.

twitter.com/Variety/status/950155882318327809
I wonder what she meant by this :^)

Probably that she knew what the climate was in Hollywood since it's been like this since the 20s and her parents are lawyers. And that she has experienced harassment like everyone else. She's rich and famous and you are neither.

Not nearly as much as you.

and then you went to 4plebs lmfao
can't make this shit up

Who knew Holla Forums was gossip girl tier?

you sound like you are actually upset maybe you should take a break from the internet you full blown mega-autist

What do you think Holla Forums is?

You have to go back

On which side of the spectrum would getting plowed by a dick full of trackmarks fall?

At the very least three of those are paparazzi photos taken as they are going about their daily lives, and you are comparing this to photos of Watson on the red carpent attending the Golden Globes, and you would assume she would try to look her very best.

This is just Jenny vs. Marg or Millie vs. Maisie in it's early stages, I am waiting for sperg rants and OC to come

kike-tier

How many times is Holla Forums gonna post the same set of photos where they almost got into an altercation with the paparazzi.

Yes and he starts yelling at them, sherlock

Is this your Holla Forums spergout, or is there actually some reason why you not only saved these, but decided to share them with us now?

why did you even save these?

They've spammed these since 2014, not beforehand though because they didn't hate on Emma Watson back then.

Nice one trannypol

Who knew Holla Forums was so dumb?

KEKEKE

Holla Forums will hate this but it's true

No, we just didn't give a fuck about her or her dying career then. The only reason we are even talking about her now is because of Harvey and because she looked like a fucking hag at the Golden Globes.

your intellectual inferiority complex is noted

it's pathetic leftist moaning

Compelling argument, Holla Forums - have you been watching Sargon again?

Compared to an entire board of alt right moaning? REALLY MAKES YOU TINK

user Holla Forums has insulted her constantly for years because you are all lil virgins

I know right?! Those pesky alt-right shitposters! They can't keep getting away with this!

alt right is civic nationalism

Alt right is sjws with a different paintjob, this paintjob is jewish too

And 4chan Holla Forums has praised her for years because they are all lil' virgins
Like poetry.

they were never even a thing, it's just hillary clinton's boogeyman that richard spencer tried to market himself with

you mean pottery

one of is in control of the media, one of those is not

No that was back when 4chan wasn't full of reddipol virgins sweetie

*of those

YOU HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME
*inhales*

You aren't kidding AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHHA

2013, enjoy
archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/33594213

And now you've come here.

user are you seething right now? Holla Forums was only good back in 07 08

This board is dead

is this you?

then leave . . .

all of those suck, there is no alt-right

And this was back in 2013!

classic leftypol

PS: no one wanted that shrill cuck bitch to become president, not even women

I didn't imply that. Learn to greentext.

Who knew robertsfags were so petty?

I'm slightly more ashamed than usual to be on this board

user are you stating that Holla Forums wasn't full of meming plebians after the dark knight rises?

This board is shit user, it's just as much trash as 4cuck is now. Which is pretty bad.

How so? For posting photos of Watson looking like she in the final stages stages of transitioning?

then why are you here?

Then leave. You will not be missed.

Watson is one of the only, I mean only good actresses her age, I don't think Holla Forums even talks about any other actresses besides Maisie but they are assblasted by her.

THE HARVESTING

To piss you off sweetums

so you do like it

I bet you're into BDSM.

It all makes sense

Holla Forums ruins 4 Holla Forums
Holla Forums ruins 8 Holla Forums

Holla Forums denies ruining both when both boards are full of Holla Forums related threads

if it's ruined then leave

Aw, sweet cheeks :3

You know they are retarded when they still defend Trump

Why won't they stand with her already?! Don't they know it was her turn?!

doesn't make you any less of a communist faggot that needs to be shot in the head

Dude, I am not going to read thru your Reddit screencaps. Give me the TL;DR version or GTFO.

you have a tl;dr version? cause I don't have time for that shit

Read the title

give me a tl;dr version of the title

Can't make this shit up

won't

wtf happened to her jaw

old boomer explains how she gets her kekistans on 4chan and how much she loves crossposting from reddit

and how does that have to do fuck all with this board?

She is transitioning, you CIS asshole!

why is she so against feminine hair?

I suspect she got weinstein'd while sporting her long-ass hair in harry potter and that turned her off it.
Anyone else?

nothing

FOR YOU

user weinstein had nothing to do with harry potter and she made bank. She cut her hair because she had to wear it a certain way for 10 years and couldn't change it

That is not a normal-looking jaw, user.
Does she have Habsburg ancestry by any chance?

Bangs need to grow out but she looks hot

_ _ __!

Then why did she have to get harvested later on?

user she has a perfect profile, weak jaw genetics are weak genetics.

kek

She didn't people meme she did because they hate her and women in general.

And just a few posts ago you were accusing us of posting the same pictures again and again.

You sound like a feminazi SJW.

Here we go again!

Because you have posted the same pictures dozens and dozens of times, those haven't been. You are a fucking asshole

You sound like a Holla Forumsfag

And you are a lying fucking asshole.

For a SJW, you sure shame people for their sexuality.

faggot

Nice projection

No, I was just applying your own logic against you.

I'm not a liberal though, cuck.

/sci/ here, it's a huge meme. In fact, the Parthenon itself doesn't follow the golden ratio as it's often claimed.

you're that one guy aren't you?

No, most hardcore SJW aren't.

Make the enemy live up to his own rules.

God! Why am I talking to myself again? And why am I literally shaking?

Nice one. We know you rename to hide the fact you take them from plebbit.

user her profile is quite great

I want this disgusting meme to end, that shit is the literal worst.

So empowering!

DELET THIS!

>>>/r9k/

I'm not sure if you know this yet, but here on Holla Forums you can post five files in the same post!

lmao

So which one is it, Holla Forums or /r9k/? Make up your mind

Only the two first Harry Potter films were for children, you fucking asshole!

>>>Holla Forums

>>>Holla Forums

>>>/aus/

>>>/zoocore/

>>>/canada/

Yeah nah. All the books are for children too. No matter how much JK Rowling uses her cliché metaphors, it doesn't make them adult books. They're not bad books if you understand that the target audience are children.
Also Star Wars is for children in case you're wondering. And so are lootboxes and other crap.

Why does Holla Forums act like watson isn't a huge deal? You guys talk about nobody on this level so she clearly is.

Yea nah, you don't know shit because the films are good.

laughing at you

Relevant
hooktube.com/watch?v=IUKddlPZols

Why aren't you posting something a little more recent?

that's why they're plebs

I watched the films until the fourth when I was younger. They're ok films for kids.

The first cut of the last two films was rated R! Does that sound like films for kids to you. Goddamn plebs…

Goblet of Fire was rated R as well according to the director, remember the terrorist attack scene? They had to cut dead bodies and shit

alright fine, some british pedo producer

same difference.

There you go! Would films for kids feature dead bodies? I think not!

And what year is this?

user they are definitely not suitable for children, I wouldn't let little kids watch them, only the first one or two until they got older. You realize they are for all ages as well? Umbridge gets centaured

fixed that for you*

Last year

WTF Sausage Party is the most cultured movie I've ever seen now

How mad are you

So, that was before she hit the wall then?

Oh my! That is an unfortunate photo.

Children surely pick up on the jewish goblins, it's a children movie afterall

They're only suitable for manchildren because any mature adult would walk out after having his intellect insulted like that.

I'm not mad, just showing that MPAA ratings have nothing to do with a mature or immature mindset.

Not only are the films adult kino - but they are redpilled too?

t. seething pretentious autist

Pretty redpilled

you are so wrong it isn't even worth talking to you

Wait, you're not being ironic, are you?

I called you mad but I really dont even know what point you're trying to make tbh

WTF I love HP now!

Sorry for your lack of friends and family

Just want to say to all the fags posting shitpics re Emma, she was just a kid, a victim in all this. Don't know her or the situation, just know she got into this as an innocent. My two bits–back off. It could be a sis, a cousin, a niece, a bestie someday. Give this kid some time. 27–she is still a kid where I come from.. Blessings, beings.

you are all so angry about everything

could be worse much worse

Well, JKR's constant virtue signalling, rampant SJW, and the niggers in the films, Harry getting cucked by a nigger was sorta off-putting tbh.

MOMMY

lmao
Want a mature R-rated movie? Try Cold in July or Blue Ruin.
There's also tons of lower rated movies that are WAY more mature than any Harry Potter movie. Hell, the whole Rocky saga was rated PG. Movies dealing with much deeper shit than any of the Potter ones.

pretty much the same - talentless, not pretty, feminist, casting couched

t. overreacting Holla Forumstard
I've seen the films a lot because the black people are barely in it. Also fuck Ginny who cares.

user the harry potter films are extremely well directed, better than any Rocky shitfest and anything you like such as Robocop and Conan the Barbarian.

fix'd

Don't worry about the blatant SJW messages, user! Just sit back and take it in, you baka Holla Forumsack!

Are you triggered by J R R tolkien to you fucking autist? Get some friends

You best be baiting, nigger!

Holla Forums really has a hate boner for Harry Potter when they are insanely better than star wars at this point. Insanely better.

Knew you had that shit pleb taste

Could it be that Watson decided to pose with some ugly nigger in order to try and look less like a hag?

The new Uhds look sweet

Harry Potter is the only consistently well directed franchise at this point, because the hobbit films happened

kill yourself commie
even commie scum like you should be able to appreciate such kinos

kek
the LOTR saga is a stormfront favorite in case you aren't aware of it

Stopped reading.

The guy that posted the Conan pic isn't me. I like arnoldkinos but haven't even watched Conan. Terminator was God-tier though.

Since this comes from a Holla Forums Watsonfag I really don’t give your opinion any thought.

Kek you mean the same people who are retarded and don't know that every single hippie boomer idolzed J R R tolkien?

pro tip both series have the same themes of friendship, perseverance and sacrifice

you live your life by memes, you have no brain

Pottery.

The two first were entertaining enough when I was a kid - the rest are shit.

user you are the reason nobody discusses films on this board, because you like Conan the Barbarian and Robocop. This is the most entry level fake taste imaginable. I bet you enjoyed Blade Runner 2049 as well.

Pick one, scumbag

user the rest are better than the first one

>Hippies loved LotR, so that means it is full of SJW messages too! Also, JKR's Potter series is full of (((Christian))) messages!

How mad are you. I love lotr and harry potter, love them even moreso that it triggers you. I love trees and lord of the rings and I hate trump.

Suddenly, Im very happy my grandparents chose a long time ago not to use the internet.

You do know Kino is German for cinema (ie the actual theatre), right?

Yes user

Either one of those two women's lewds would be fap worthy.

You know you can view Emma Watson's bare breasts right now on the internet.

Someone seems salty.

This may surprise you, but I don't actually give a fuck what you like and how much you hate Trump. This isn't your fucking blog.

You cared so much to post

The soy levels are off the charts ITT.

Hey, remember when that site recognized Bailey Jay as being more beutiful than Watson. Good times.

See you're a fucking predicable pleb with phony taste. Go watch some more Nolan too.

The bare breasted bathtub videos are 100% confirmed Emma

Surmise user, for the orcs are nothing else than the mongrel hordes invading the white world

it didn't because Watson has gotten 100 and 99.9s and 8s

Yes, in the hopes of making you stop telling us what you like and don't like. No one fucking cares that you enjoy the SJW propaganda of the Potter films, or that you are still salty Trump won the election.

lmfao

LOL

What's next, are you gonna diss Scorcese in your desperate attempt to make the unwatchable Harry Pottery saga look good?

Well, this is awkward…

Absolutely disgusting

Well bailey is hot

Let me guess, you didn't like Dunkirk either
pleb

Nolan cucks out of the woodwork, knew they liked Villenueve too. Those are the most imdb plebcore directors out there.

Sounds like it was 2deep4u
Stick to kiddie flicks

You are such a fucking pleb it isn't even funny.

I keep fucking tell you faggots! Harry Potter is NOT for kids! You fucking frogposting pleb memers.

I never use the phrase boring, but Dunkirk was indeed boring. I would rather watch Star Wars the last jedi

I would, Dunkirk is that bad

Even a shallow pond is deep to someone who considers children's joints to be deep

It is. It's for grown kids, which makes it even worse. There's no shortage of Mary Sues and other kinds of low level writing and clichés.

Nice deflection

Go back to cuckchan

The Harry Potter films are unironically directed better than everything Nolan has ever done, besides Goblet of Fire.

Nolan can't even direct his extras

Show me the Oscars given to Harry Potter.

Holy fucking IMDB level reddit pleb
Do you need a lolipop?

Oscars don't mean JACK SHIT

Let's not go too far off the deep end here.

If someone is seriously defending Nolan and then talking about jew awards mattering then Holla Forums has just reached an entire new low.

Even the dark knight trilogy is badly directed tbh

Stay triggered watsonfag. And Begins is kino, perhaps the only modern movie worthy of the term capekino.

Begins is a 6/10 at best stop

How many times have you watched each HP flick?

The cinematography is at least an 8.
And Baleman and Cain were great in it too.

The cinematography really isn't anything special, there's better cinematography in over half the harry potter films. But it probably is the best cinematography out of the three.
Really wasn't feeling Bale as batman, but again it's probably his best performance in the trilogy. I really didn't like a good chunk of the dark knight

lol, christianity-lite, interpreted by hippies from the 60s

t. radical

Not really, but modern (((christianity))) is largely built on lies. Jesus wasn't some hippie.

It's moreso to me because Nolan isn't a particularly skilled director. I wouldn't call it bad cinematography but nothing that makes me wanna go out and buy it.

About as many times as your mother's been blacked, pleb.

How soy can this thread get?

But I can, that's why I like film so much, I'm into photography.

Posting snapshits you took with your phone on instagram isn't "being into photography" you fucking pleb

I don't use instagram. I have a camera and don't even post pictures online because I hate social media :(

so which one is it, watsonfag?

Rather watch the first one

More like you hate the idea of people telling you you suck. If you couldn't handle 4chan telling you watson is shit, I can't imagine what would happen if you posted your stuff online.

The people who hate on Watson are Reddit Runner cucks and Nolanfags

You mean reddit? The internet is shit all over autist, you are the proof

Watson is so based bros

Oh fuck off you dumb gearfag. Film is a crutch for those who can't process digital and rely on the oversaturated tones certain film yields.

No, I mean 4chan. Plebbit loves Watson as proven by some stoner user.

4chan is full of redditors and reddit rejects who hate her. perhaps tons of redditors hate her since its an alt right hangout now.

Digital cinematgraphy looks like shit (especially when you have Villenueve directing like he's in a coma) and Blade Runner 2049 was weak - the force awakens tier

/r/movies favorite actress when polled was stone
its why 4chan Holla Forums hates watson and loves stone

get a fucking clue

Actually according to 4chan, Roberts>Stone>>Dumont>>>>Thompson>>>>literal shit>>>>Watson

4chan is full of autists user glad you know and care about them so much. You still proved that they hate watson and guess what they are redditors like you.

Only someone who frequents 4chan would be able to make such a claim.

I do

Nice projection. I didn't even know what /r/movies was until you mentioned it.

user /r/movies is 4chan Holla Forums, it's why there's constant capeshit and star wars

And there we have it; confirmation that the assblasted Watsonspammer frequents 4chan.

Oh it shows. You are actually from 4cuck and have no self-awareness, they are honestly wrong about every single thing, that includes women

Picture is of Emma Stone user.

I guess I've been in 4chan Holla Forums all this time, who knew. All I see in the catalog is soy wars and capeshit

Watson was never hot. I'm enjoying her fall down the JUST well however

She's always been hot and still is

lmao stay mad

It's even worse, he frequents 4plebs, the third party archive. He posts there to avoid getting called out by the 4anons.

Why do you keep talking about the archives and 4cuck? You sound like cancer

Yeah, no shit, Sherlock. Doesn't change the fact that he is the Watsonfag.

Typical leftist mental patient. Aging like hot milk in the midsummer day sun

4chan/tv/ is full of shitskins, Holla Forums and people aged 14-18

He's a stonefag, or are you replying to yourself?

I'm really not, I'm here triggering him. He's the one posting the reddit boogeyman because according to him if you see how shit Watson is then you're reddit.

Yeah, it's not like the Watsonfag is known to spam AnnaSophia either, right?

you have the most shit taste and shit brain imaginable no wonder

Sounds like you are absolutely full blown autistic.

Sounds like you are out of arguments.

The watsonfag gets triggered by Best Emma and tries to diminish her accomplishments, specially her Oscars. He also insists on calling her a frog.

You are the most entry level plebian possible. Emma Stone is even worse than Roberts and Roberts is a television actress.

That's just the kind of shitty deflection he is known for.

harvested

Autistic cunt

I'm sorry, I can't hear you over the deafening critical acclaim.

Sad!

Yea Jennifer Lawrence and Alicia Vikander never sucked off for awards. Stone is literal garbage on screen and nobody gives a single shit.

SAD

I think he probably knows deep down that the other Emmas are vastly superior to Watson, but his waifuism doesn't allow him to admit that talented actresses are better than one that had to be an old fat jew's lay in order to get a role.

kek

Just so you know you are the equivalent to a roastie in terms of film IQ

Not half as sad as not being able to respond without insults and greentext.

Emma Stone is now BFFS with Jennifer Lawrence, very very telling since she is just as fake and dishonest.

JLaw got harvested for the role that gave her the Oscar, that's true. But it was an Oscar-worthy role. Meanwhile Watson's performance was shittier than the movie itself, and that's saying something. Regression sucked.
You're like those kids who cover their ears and start chanting "la la la"

I can't tell if you are being serious or attempting to respond with banter, but in any case this is getting pretty sad to witness.

user, google it, they are good friends and both of them are trash

Emma Stone plays herself in every single film, you are blind or straight up retarded.

>just (((Google))) it - they are trash because I say so
Enough.

kek, reading that Shia LaBeuf making "Watson didn't get Harvested" instead of "He Will Not Divide Us" into the ear of someone calling her out

The took video hanging out nigga

Weak meme

It's not a meme, you are cancer to any attempt at a discussion online.

good times

I'm edgy: the thread

Trips and the harvested meme is false

It's not false though

This is the level Watsonfags have to sink to in order to cope with the harvesting.

kys
I take you haven't bothered watching Paper Man or The House Bunny

Checked

I have

Rumer was qt in House Bunny :3

That's not as bad as the thread defending her decision to get Harvested on the basis that she was desperate for a serious role and then having the chutzpah to say that every user would have done the same if they were in her situation. That was truly bottom of the barrel watsonfag logic.

HIGH TEST
I bet she's a beast in bed

user she was a coppola film and aronofsky film. You are trying so hard.

so this is the power of box office poison

user she's the second highest grossing actress of all time, noah did 360 million and the circle even grossed 40 mil against 18. You have no argument you just keep repeating yourself like a seething little cuck.

Even perks of being a wallflower was liked

Don't even bother, these dipshits don't care about anything but their memes.

Samefag with dishonest statistics. Most of her money was made as a support actress in kiddie joints. Most of the rest was starring in one kiddie joint, a Disney one at that.

Noah did 360 million and The Circle did 40 mil against 18 mil budget

Battle of the sexes had a 25 mil dollar budget and couldnt even gross 20 million because nobody cares about Stone except losers like you who liked Superbad, Movie 43, Gangster Squad and other shitflicks like Zombieland.
She was shoehorned into two oscarbait films that are dishonest and forgettable.

Emma Watson lead a fucking franchise for a decade, deal with it, Harry Potter didnt carry the series Ron and Hermione did.

lmao
While it's true that the only one of the three that can act is Rupert Grint, the star is Radcliffe. Had they have been forced to replace him, the franchise would have had a premature death.
Anyhow it's a garbage franchise based on garbage books made for the lowest common denominator. A formula that 50 shades of gray would repeat, but with a single installment and made for childish adults from the beginning.

Didn't read you have shit taste Watson killed her role in HP and many other films. She showed more range as Hermione than Emma Stone has shown her entire "career"

Like I said she had more range as Hermione than Stone has her entire career, sad!

Watson can't act and she has even admitted to it in interviews herself

Yes she can act, it's called being modest you fucking autist. She's one of the only good actresses under 30 you guaranteed like actresses who can't act.

Daisy Nigley