Whatever happened to Turok?

Whatever happened to Turok?

And Dinosaur games in general?

They went extinct

deep dive studios own the rights to the turok game franchise now. Same people working on the SS1 Remake

You have to go back, Carlos.

IP was taken by some faggoty dev studio and Dinosaur games? we have several threads about ARK Survival, and that Lego Jurassic World game.

Faggy dev my ass. You try it the Turok PC remake they did? New engine they made for it is pretty great.

Dude the last Turok is a mohawk marine who murder fucks dinosaurs with a knife and a cheesy b-movie AAA game cliche involving some syndicate order whatever and is otherwise uninspiring bland typical FPS shooter. The game before that was such a piece of shit that it outright killed the franchise, I played it too I can verify that it's that bad.

The rest are on Nintendo 64.

Science ruined dinosaurs.

There were a few good ones. Most sucked.

I miss turok evolution

Dinosaurs went out of fashion in the late 90s
got replaced by zombies n shit

ye, don't get me wrong, I'd love to have a fluffy pet dinosaur, but they don't exactly look like intimidating apex predators anymore

give a decade and depictions of dinosaurs will look completely different again

Who gives a fuck. I'd buy a pink one and train it to guard the house.

Does Dino Vergil count?

Aw man just beat dino crisis 2 again recently (if its been more than a decade since I played a game a replay feels breety fresh). I wish there was more of that. But dino crisis 1 is like resident evil but worse.

And dino crisis 3 is

well

.,,…..

wow

Dino Crisis 2 is basically the spiritual prequel of Resident Evil 4.

Careful, you're making it sound good

I want to see how this guy draws four-legged dinosaurs.

What guy

I disagree. Imagine a chicken that's 30 or so times it's current size. That's terror.

Get with the times grandpa.

Ebin doge bro xD

why the fuck did they make the rebbot with actual dinosaurs when the orignal was about inteligent space dinosaurs or wathever?

Even cute or silly things can be scary depending on the context or relative size.

that t-rex looks comfy as fuck

not today you motherfucker

grizzly bears are big fluffy puff balls but I doubt you'd scoff at one

The dinosaur paths are fun, I just take a knife out and kill everything.

Turok 1 was fucking awesome.
Turok 2 was kinda lame.
The series pretty much died there.

but it's just a theory user :^)
sure it may be true that a theory is something that's already been proven and the word "theory" is in fact synonymous with the word "law"
but every faggot thinks it means "hypothesis" so that's what it means now
get with the times gramps colon carat closed parenthesis

The Ice Age

Kill yourself kike mod.

They have known about feathers on dinosaurs since the 80's.
The two are not mutually exclusive you know that right?