PlayStation VR. The $399 PlayStation VR is coming out on October 13

PlayStation VR. The $399 PlayStation VR is coming out on October 13

Playstation 4 Neo $499

PS Move Bundle $59,99

PS Camera $69,99

PS Vita Memory Card Price Drop (was $62.00 now $49,99)

1000 dollars
can't do 1080p/60fps

Wow you actually took that post seriously, too.
You're fucking next level dumb.

But where da vidaeo gaemz?

I'm talking about PC "gaming"

o_O

please tell me this is bait
my dubs are real tho

Sorry fam

Someone remembers the Vita? Nonsense.

I want to laugh at the absurdity of it, yet I already know that there will be enough retards throwing their money at it and storm shops to get one.

It got homebrew recently, so a lot of people remember it at the moment.

jews XD

>any

As if it makes things more like the previous number. People seeing the 3 first.

Their loss. Most people would probably rather a simpler number. Hand over 8 $50's then regret it until they enjoy it.

Not get a dollar back awkwardness. Wastes time. Scum.

Should keep things simple with prices.

In time for christmass is sound. Probably low enough to be bought. Could be higher spec and released earlier so people play it on TV and kids get interested. Cheaper around christmass. People wait for christmass.

Around mid year at $800, where supply will be a problem. $300 near christmass. Also gives things value, getting something though to be expensive. People love price cuts. I spent hundreds on 360 games after they were priced from $2-30, 2 for $10 kind of thing.

Should always do that for christmass.

Mid year $800

unlike steam, PSVR actually have game

Rental shop system:

Get games as they are approved:
Shop constantly downloading ones.
Machine/staff burn downloaded titles and print covers, placing them in alphabetical order or on new release sections.

Games scanned and price tallied date due back sent to email if provided. Plastic clip with day due back clipped to hold together sleves/hole linking sleves. Fridge magnet with plastic clip to make a habit of the location of them being on the fridge. Download to hard drive fine too. Using a lot of space. Games able to be several discs large. Helping areas to be more unique, less/no repetition. Movies similar. Video shops buying discs to burn in bulk. Individuals spending much more. But having their own collection of things they like possible.

Scanning covers quickly prices them, and auto deducts price to send to devs and console company. Sending it automatically or if no internet connection is available recording in a list next to a title how much is owed to devs/console company etc.

Libraries would be much better as money is bad. But libraries tend to throw away material. And unfortunately have less defenders from govt.

Good will could go along side greed. I'd rather see it prevail. Because it works better. Cant tell people to do the right thing though. If it's right and done it's a triumph. Over time should build a standard. Confusion with other options present is a problem. Money pretends originality when performing observations too.

Some TLC onstead of being paid back or incurring debt can help interaction having faith in other people and bringing that out.

Where da games?

As silly as it may seem games could be played by multiple consoles/PC

Especially with hardware so similar.

Different consoles focus on different things.
MS trying for a faster pace, high contrast attention seeking experience. Sony more a high quality reflective one. PC custom.

MS more for effects. Sony more for textures.

Both consoles stylising what they have. Maybe doing their own post processing.

Personally I like quincunx. Killzone 2 looks better than 3 largely because of that.

Sony could make up with Nvidia and focus on that.

People ponder how they would like to play games. Maybe liking them both ways at different times. Swapping consoles.

EG:
Games on
Playstation: 23fps, 60fps aim, blurry AA and supersampled transparency. Higher poly models and tesselated terrain. Slower animations and walk speed. Volumetric effects plentifull. Severe input lag. Visuals above all else.

XBOX: 60fps, 120fps aim, Temporal anti-aliasing/FXAA, lower poly models, highly compressed and stylised textures, fast movement speed and animations, reducing them and replacing them with motion blur, volumetric effects highly simplified and breif or replaced with 2D captures, optimisations wherever possible, whole scene resembling VHS, gameplay above all else, no input lag. Nothing meant to be looked at long.

Game disc working in both consoles and on PC.

Maybe having similar visual options on PC by graphics card.

Never leave us, schizo user.

All games.

2Dto3D realtime conversion makes everything better. Head tracking/tilt could be assigned to look. With looking straight ahead as a deadzone. Turning head 90 degrees could continue turning. That or move head around seperate to look around.

Don't need to make games for it 3D HMDs/Phone HMDs. Need to work universal system into 3D rendering.

2Dto3D conversion is already available and done fairly well. Worth it. Games are much better with depth perception.

I'm not you coward.

Not a friendly jest, psychology falsified all civilisation by people giving it anything but opposition.

Beyond disgusting to think something so cowardly could exist let alone be tollerated.

Much of the same I suppose. Another name for the wrong stuff. Newsmedia, prisons etc.

People have better things to do than raise people doing the wrong thing, suffering their stupidity and betraying things to be touched by such scum.

Bitter duty to beat the bullshit out of people with experience. Handle themselves they wouldn't have reason to degrade others for their existance.

Fuck off gook.

What a bummer that I bought a Vita memory card last week to see it price drop now.

PS4 game: priceless

Why didn't Stony stick with PS3?

How fucking gay are you? Do you also include the price of a TV when considering the purchase of a console?

We never said you were fam.

Sauce on that picture?

PS4 can't even run games normally at a constant 30 FPS, how the hell do they think VR will work