#TimesUp, Men

You had a good run, lads. But your time is up.

I look forward to this group doing fuck all to advance their cause but sucking up a lot of money from gullible normalfags who would have just wasted it anyway.

#allmenarerapists

YOUR TIME IS UP WHITE MEN

This whole fuss over Harvey Weinstein and Hollywood smacks of a total lack of respect or care for rape victims. Get out the way you dumb fucking cattle, C List Celeb #345 has to tell the tale of when her producer brushed past her in the hall in a lascivious manner. Were you actually raped or sexually assaulted against your will? But don't worry, you can still have a voice by tweeting at home with #MeToo™. You can be a cool victim like your favourite celebrity and air it out like dirty laundry! You should know by now that #TimesUp and your traumatic sexual experiences are only fit to serve the whims of the poor industry women who just want another raise! They simply need to be heard, and compensated monetarily.

Easy solution: Stop supporting fat kikes with delusions of grandeur and a desire to abuse any power they get. You'd be amazed how quickly the sex scandals will dry up without them around.

why not gas them with mosquito killer while you're at it?

That is like legislating that men become less attractive. Imagine if we pushed laws that forced women to be ugly?

This is Harrison Bergeron in real life.

whut

How sexist! Women shouldn't be homeless. Ever!

>Women demand to be in (((Hollyjew)))
I am ok with this, let Hollywood burn with their stupid decisions.

Workplace laws aren't limited to just Hollywood and they have enough political capital to push this through. Not even Republicans would oppose any of it.

I'm surprised there wasn't a Roman an Julian style remake yet.

Except there just so happens to be a decades old law that already makes unequal wages illegal.

it was never enforced

It still exists so it can ge enforced. But of course womyn just want a free pass law that gives them everything with no effort. I am surprised they are not pushing for the gov. to give women free welfare.

Who's talking about wages? This is about sexual harassment.

OP's 2nd pic says differently

You're right. I'm wrong. I don't have time to argue with meth heads.

I don't think whoever wrote this understands what a monopoly is.

Meant 3rd pic, but whatever.

how does this scottish cunt get off wearing a pro-women thing when he abandoned his wife and mother of his children of so many years for some hipster sloppy seconds who's about to hit the wall

Whiteknight enough times and feminists might give you a bone, so long as you are still useful to them.

What a fuckin' SoyBoy.

lol

REEEE SHUT UP, YOU ARE (WHITE) MEN AND THIS IS A WOMEN'S ISSUE

REEEE SPEAK UP, YOU ARE (WHITE) MEN AND YOU NEED TO TAKE RESPONSIBILITY FOR WHAT OTHER MEN (SOME ONLY ALLEGEDLY) DO

Confusing, isn't it? But it all makes sense when you realize they just want you dead.

Oh I know completely that it's all just one power grab. It's the same thing when they replace "men" with "white". "We need more, XYZ, etc…" It's replacement.

For a double whammy and an amusing anecdote, I was listening to Bill Burr's podcast a few weeks ago. His wife (who is black - this is actually important to note for context later on) was on with him and they were discussing Matt Damon's comments about how we're maybe wrong for treating all of these allegations equally (as in: drugging someone and assaulting them is probably worthy of more anger than someone grabbing a tit or something). The article that Bill was reading had some retarded bait headline like "White male actor, Matt Damon, yadda yadda, etc." which Bill made fun of since it was completely unimportant to the story to bring up his race. Bill's wife, Nia, got almost instantly snarky when Bill was laughing at it and she acted like she had no idea why that would be irrelevant. Then she proceeded to say something to the effect of "Well he really shouldn't be speaking about this at all since it's a women's issue and he -is- white after all."

Now I already lean a certain way ideologically which isn't exactly uncommon here but it really helped affirm my beliefs that: 1) multiculturalism is really never going to work and you can't act like it's just whitey's fault or that they've got some sort of monopoly on racism, and 2) becoming a geocentric culture is suicide and is ripe to get replaced with a masculine one.

And this is why we should accept all of the refugees.

kill yourself

wew I meant gynocentric.

Wow, poor girl is practically a hobo in that $400 shirt! Someone help her and give her the $2,000 dress she NEEDS

Multiculturalis especially does not work in places without whites. Like most of Africa, where niggers cannot blame anyone but themselves for their plight.

Top Lel, I don't watch any of their shitty movies but look forward to the JUSTbusters flop of the future.

lol how will myn ever recover?

Anita is hideous with or without makeup.

This is the only way to treat crazy women.

Let's create a new initiative: Time's up, women!

Whenever woman hits 30 - it's over for her. Nobody should date her or even attempt to start a conversation with her. Absolute death sentence.

t. sam hyde

And rightly so! They're men, MEN, they don't get to have an opinion about this. Happy they didn't start mansplaining like they know what it feels like.

easy solution indeed, friend. not so easy to get people to act on it.

all of those men are white, and white men cannot have opinions, goyim. this is the current year.

Franco is an uber kike.

russian jew, so he's part white.

Russian Jews are some of the worst kikes.

As a russian jew can confirm

i'm not disagreeing with his toxicity, i'm just saying that he is technically white.

Jews are white when they need to be. That's all part of this charade.

He's a spirit cooking connoisseur.

Hollywood's time is up as they grow even more insular and nuts. The veil has been lifted, no amount of social politics will change that. We all know you're hypocrites, liars, thieves, rapists and nuts. We all know you run a business filled with glorified prostitutes.

But not taking a pay day?
Someone used my vagina without my consent I need MONEY!

Not gonna lie, she is pretty hot

Funny how none of the victims mentioned are children. Still pretending you care, eh Hollywood?

A basic understanding of Social Darwinism easily refutes gynocentric, multicultural and liberial jewish occupied societies

One of the scariest parts about all that satanic spirit cooking happenings from the tail end of the election was the fact that Marina Abramovic is 71 years old.

Wtf? Whats her secret?

A pretty good plastic surgeon.

What if it's true? Can you buy fresh breast's milk on ebay?

I can't wait until the entertainment industry is dominated by chinese and eastern european guys.

Fuck.

Holy shit, that is fucking scary. Guess drinking baby blood keeps you fresh after all.

I have a hard on imagining her crazy satanic rituals

Did the wall missed this one?

Ye better start believing in horror movies, cause yer in one.
I'm watching Rosemary's baby again right now and it's a very creepy and insidious film with plenty of symbolism hidden in the set.

Remember this?

Hugh Jackman was at this thing too.

Ok, i'm hard right now

She even looks like that crazy chick in Hostel 2

Metformin, hyaluronic injections, proper vitamins/elements ratio in diet, low stress, face masks, surgeries and genetics + sperm and children's flesh blood stew.

They want men to repeat the narrative, not to have opinions.

fuck these people

This is what happens when you let women vote. Complete societal collapse.

This is what happens when you let women vote. Complete societal collapse.