SO YOU CAN USE YER COOL HERO UNITS

Welcome to nu-RTS goys.

Other urls found in this thread:

dawnofwar.com/article/community-team-intro
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

short for: It's gonna be shit
anyone have the pictures of the "community managers"

It's gonna be shit. We know.

I can only imagine how terrible the fanbase will get once the most normal of the normals will invade 40K.

The only tactical thing here is going inside shield domes and spamming aoe.
Compared to dow2 tactics are thrown out the window.

The odd part is that they don't want people to try out their older games.

If it's any thing like Fallout 3 than there will be lore retcons galore.

I'd say GW doesn't want too much lore fuckery but after Matt Ward and Age of Sigmar, they don't seem to care anymore.

Dead on arrival.

How old are you, 40?

40k is dead anyway. The Hours Heresy books raped the fluff to death.

Hopefully GW dies out before they completely ruin it.

For the longest time the Horus Heresy was what everyone recmmended for people who wanted to get into W40k past the games. What happened?

Next you'll be telling me that Diablo 3 should be always online!
Harumph.

Always online is the FUTURE, grandpa!

kek

HOW LONG HAVE WE BEEN DOING THIS NOW? WHEN WILL IT FUCKING END?

I DON'T EVEN PLAY RTS BUT EVERY TIME I SEE THIS CANCEROUS FUCKING PHRASE I DIE A LITTLE INSIDE.

;_;

So it's a multiplayer game? Fuck it.

It has to be always online because the technology just isn't there for LAN.

First books were decent, setting up what happened in before the Heresy and concentrating on what made Horus go batshit. It's ok roughly up to the Drop Site massacre (which is book 5… out of 39).

Then GW smelled money since they sold well and all hell break lose.

If only they kept the turn based overworld map for the campaign from dark crusade.

There are stronk womyn commanding the imperial knight already, so yeah.

Confirmed shit then. Fucking assholes. At least there's still deathwing to look forward to.

Just add Denuvo to this game and just say fuck it.

I'll say this as many times as it takes to activate meme magic and make the devs realise:

The vast majority of the gayming community doesnt care about rts, let alone 40k. Making it more accesible wont help, it'll only kick the real, core audience. Who the hell will buy this game?

They won't. They'll make a Starcraft II clone/ MOBA and won't have heard what happened to Dark Nexus.

D R O P P E D
R
O
P
P
E
D

Only one thing left to do…

C H E C K E D
H
E
C
K
E
D

Reminder that these are the kind of people working on DoW3. Reminder that Dawn of War is dead and women ruin everything.

dawnofwar.com/article/community-team-intro

They're making a fucking ASSFAGGOTS, aren't they?
At least I'll have Space Hulk.

Why. Why can't women just fuck off and stop ruining everything.

Women live off attention just as much as water and food.

I wonder if they even care. They should realize this is a niche series and genre they're dealing with, and if they want to expand and get a wider audience, they need to do so with shooter spinoffs.

at least we have spacehulk deathwing

I don't know when it happened; whether it was years ago or just months, but fuck I am glad I've completely given up on warhammer and games workshop.

I've got a painted set of miniatures from the mid 2000s that I have packed away for when someone is interested in seeing them, and I've got a few friends who I LAN dawn of war 1 with. That's all I need now, and its pretty nice that I got that.

It's a shame not everyone can let go, and it's a shame that younger people won't get to experience the better quality, but there's nothing I can do about that.

Notice how they always are community managers.

Community managers are nothing but glorified forum admins. It's like when you want to put your girlfriend in your project but she have no actual skill for anything.

Don't think they are even someones gf. More like:

I was considering getting it even if it had no cover system if it added other mechanics to work around. But clearly it wont have any of this im not going to be paying 60$ for a game that will be fun 2 weeks at most because i get tired of the same simple shit.

TLDR: Fuck this game for tending to the casuals.

This guy knew what's up.