i.ytimg.com/vi/xqDbQD5Pa2c/maxresdefault.jpg
i.cubeupload.com/CvPtk4.png
dwarffortresswiki.org/index.php/DF2014:Combat
live.playstation.com/
player.twitch.tv/?channel=playstation
archive.is/bp8q8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

put it in a microwave to overclock the blast processing

Just build a fucking computer already, whats the fucking point of buying consoles anymore?

Here's a pro tip: Petroleum is an excellent conductor, so putting Vaseline in the powersocket will make the voltage higher on the system, and everyone knows more voltage to the CPU means higher clock rates and faster/smoother runtime.

I HAVENT SLEPT IN TWO DAYS FUCK

You hurt chemfags worldwide I know it's a joke, but it's still so wrong

Fuck out of here Keanu fag

Check these digits and go to sleep

FUCK YOU

If petroleum isn't a good conductor then why is it used as a fuel?
Also Vaseline is very slippery so by the laws of absolute friction more electricity should travel through the socket than normal.
The point is that it is a joke, so if you're a chemfag you should get it.

Nice games, OP!

About damn time to get the final specs and price. Really hope it'll be 2.4Ghz instead of the leaked 2.1Ghz for the CPU so all PSVR games can run at 90fps 60fps on vanilla PS4 or 120fps 90fps on vanilla PS4, also possible at the leaked 2.1Ghz on Neo.

Can't wait to watch movies on it.

Is the PS4 Neo (or whatever it's called) reveal today?

Why don't you just get a $20 Google cardboard, you'll get about the same quality from that

Here's hoping that the Neo is a real boost and Bloodborne gets updated so it runs at 60fps so ten years from now I can get a Bloodborne box dirt cheap and actually play the game without waiting for the next frame to load on my WalledGarden(tm).

GTA V on the PS4 drops to 20 FPS a lot of times and its running on upper medium settings I think? I know for sure grass quality is medium, texture quality is high, but not max, draw distance, and vehicle/population density is laughable. My PC can play it all on Ultra at a full 60fps and I only payed about the same as I would've for a PS4

Scatfag pls

Then why bother wasting money in such a pathetic piece of shit hardware and service?

I'm pretty sure any ps4/Xbox game is running below the lowest equivalent settings on PC. (But on console they make everything darker so it's harder to notice.)

So he can play Super Robot Wars and Bloodborne, I guess.

Irrelevant, since you can change the brightness settings on the PC and console versions. The dude recording must've had it lowered

The good ones are all on the Vita

60fps is the minimum for certification only for PSVR games, and those need to reach this framerate on a vanilla PS4. At 50% higher CPU clock the Neo could run all PSVR games at 90fps. Hence the hope for a 2.4Ghz CPU clock. At 2.1Ghz only 90fps PSVR games could be guaranteed to reach the next speed level at 120fps.

At first I didn't think the PS4 could ever run games at that frame rate. But then when I watched the trailers and realized they have PS3 graphics I finally understood.

consoles have more games that are worth giving a shit about

This better be bait

Name 10.
I'll pre-emptively name 20 PC games to give a shit about

ps4 slim more like
ps4 no games

PS4 slim

PS: No Games

You know why it's so slim? It has a very bad case of malnourishment, it hasn't had a game in years.

The list was supposed to be for games released in this century

REAL LOLITA SHIT

Uh what?

I meant that free space would fall under the backwards compatibility section

Why is this thread stickied

But it isn't backwards compatible, it's just compatible.

good sticky 10/10

Because the ps4 won't stick around otherwise.

pretty good meme

OP here

tfw you get stickied

Why the fuck is this a sticky?

Also good meme.

But they can't even get this very basic shit right anymore.

I know you want to play Bloodborne, but damn. Try to at least contain your autism until this inevitable disappointment is revealed. This is just embarrassing.

Probably to make anons ask that exact question.

Well you are wrong. I have both gaming PC and PS4. I don't have to deal with hardware while playing on console. But again. I earn enough to afford both PC and console. I can see both strength and weakness of both solutions. I can see why people go for consoles. If you want just to play vidya, then console is better. Not everyone knows how to boot debian or setup a LAN. Going smug, telling people that they should spend time and money setting up PC (for which they don't have skills or time or money), while they have easier and comfy way.

Oh and I can confirm to you, good sir: " they can get this very basic shit right".

It's been over a year and that's STILL the only thing the PS4 has?

don't be silly, there's more PS4 games worth giving a damn about in the past year than there are PC games for the past 5 years

have fun with xcom 2? People are still playing that, right? It didn't just die after 2 weeks like every other PC exclusive?

ok i'll give you whole meal and dessert

you can hook up your computer to the tv, play with a controller and sit comfortably on your couch and play some videogmaes

not even true and debunked, there are dedicated users and forums for cheating on various games regardless on what platform, because it's current year

both consoles and computers are equally easy, if you need help, pay 200 dollars to some guy behind the counter to do the "hard" working job for you

ayy lmao

why would you sell a game that you just enjoyed? don't you want to revisit it and have fun again?

ggnore

you don t wanna miss the shills

This is literally the only true argument you have there
Everything else can be done as easily on a computer.

Nah, Im good thanks

Im sure the laptop you use to play your ASSFAGGOTS, MMOS and Overwatch gets plenty of use user, but you're still a shit taste pleb and you should kill yourself.

Which you can do on a PC
Which takes less than 10 seconds to check
After an 4 hour day 1 patch through PS network or Xbox Live, both equally slow and broken
I'll give you the benefit of the doubt
Which you can also do on the PC. Plus less and less games do this for console because the hardware is so abysmally bad that even coop tanks the framrate and makes the games feel horrible.
Which you can do on the PC
Which can be avoided with a server browser. Which can not be used on a console
So is the PC if you're not legitimately brain damaged
Cheaper upfront cost, but paying for online non-stop and $60 games catches up with the price of a PC very quickly.
Which you can also do on the PC
There was a time when this was truu. Sadly the industry is too jewish to just let people play games in peace.

I know this is poopy bait but I have this argument with my friend whenever I come over, and it's astounding to see how well you listed up all his faulty reasons to be a proud PS4 owner. Are these popular with the console crowd? I'm a shut-in and don't know.

What's even more, I'm pretty sure XCOM 2 is getting ported this month along with Vermintide, Darkest Dungeon, and apparently Mount and Blade. PC will inevitably get stuff like KoF XIV too. Exclusives mean shit.

dinput/xinput is absolute garbage and is not a viable alternative to kb/m on the PC. god forbid you use anything that deters from the xbox 360 layout.

you haven't used consoles in a long time, have you? I'm pretty sure they all do this now. I know Wii U and PS4 do it.

dead, and even then, when it comes to splitscreen you're kind of forced to play console games. Kinda makes the PC gaming isn't dead argument moot when you're emulating decade+ old console games because you have fucking nothing else to play

there are objectively more cheaters on PC thanks to how easy it is to use multiple kinds of cheats. It's so bad that they even made it to high level CSGO tournaments due to how subtle the hacks were. To my knowledge there are no hacks for xbox one, wii u, or PS4 online games. Also, you have to deal with faggot admins and faggot griefing players.

Your surface level points may work on reddit, but try to step it up here

only something a PC cuck would say

The exclusive environment is the most appealing thing to developers, and allows them to make the best games possible. No wonder dark souls 2 and 3 are such shit, they settled for mediocrity and unsurprisingly, it sold. But hey, at least you got all that build variety, right? Well, it would be a nice point if every build wasn't a chore to slog through the boring levels, shit bosses and enemy designs.

steamcommunity.com/app/268500/workshop/

Oh man what a great point.

Good effort bait, but you tried a little too hard there.

thats basically renting …how retarded.

not even counting the shekels you give them due to how low and hig they buy/sell 2nd hand games.
you are a good goy

I think you have me confused there, console warrior. Unlike the majority of poorfags in this thread, I have the luxury of being able to play on whatever platform I want. Well, minus everything Microsoft/Xbox. The controller and games never resonated with me.

Goddamn. I have never seen so many anons grasp at straws all at once.

Why is this stickied?

This is also demonstrably false, but it'll bite.
A dev wants to sell as many copies as possible. This is especially important now that games are more expensive to make. Keeping your product to one system is incredibly counter productive in making as much money as possible. You know this, but i'll give you the benefit of the doubt and assume you're just pretending.

a single spec, marketing support, funding support, technical support that isn't just forums you hope someone answers on (have you seen AMD/Nvidia's idea of technical support? lmao)
yeah it's pretty obvious why it's appealing, don't be retarded now

funny, that's the second best game of its type. You would know if you could play it, but you're too much of a gabeslave

are they really this desperate?

That's very nice. I too have a lot of flexible income, I just set up my first Sony BVM with my Saturn, it's been very exciting. I've never seen the systems' games look this amazing.

what is this and why is it stickied?

doh

directinput and xinput are viable options on wahtever os, you just gotta use ds4windows or something that maps inputs to keyboard input like antimicro
controllers are also very viable if you want to play games that are more suited for a controller but also have third person aiming like prototype, gta 4 and the lot, something that consoles don't support the feature of using a keyboard despite having perfectly useable usb ports which they cut down whenever they make a slim variant

Actually I remember the Wii U updating Mario Kart 8 while I was playing Mario Kart 8, wasn't that noticeable.

not true, ever played serious sam? beat em up games? literally good games in general? come on and now you're bringing in the idea of people who play games on a computer exclusively only play old games, that's ridiclous and not even relevant to splitscreen

There are actual hacks on consoles like aimbots, clipping through places the same sort of deal you see on PC and you also have to deal with the same sort of shitters in servers anyways, if the server suck, just move to another one, it's that simple along with valve 100% suck at the basic level of stopping pro players from cheating, I mean come on LAN games with cheating, this is wc3 kind of rigged. But that's not to stray from the fact that consoles do have hacks the same way that pc does.

stand by the fact that consoles only sticking point is exclusive games that use gimmicky arcade-ilke features like the sixaxis, light guns, etc.

We will reach a time where this fucking hardware will work exactly like a computer and retards like you will still defend it.
Why even call it consoles at this point?

Mark is going to buy a Neo

Yeah, masterpieces such as Uncharted, God of War, The Last of Us, Order 1886, Halo and Gears of War come from exclusivety.
Surely all of the best games are comfined to one spec.

No good PC games ever existed due to that fact alone

Mark forgot his fucking board owner tag

saying this after mentioning serious sam is almost embarrassing. Reading on, you actually think light guns are a gimmick. This is just a little sad.

to be fair, Uncharted does look better than any PC game ever made. I wonder when they'll catch up, the hardware is there, but do developers give a shit when the games may not even break 10,000 copies?

nope

yeah lightguns are a gimmick, a cool ass gimmick

I was gonna make a joke, but then I said fuck it. I hope there was a smug 2D waifu in this sticky. otherwise it wouldn't be a sticky

Eat your dead grandma's corpse. Faggot

this place is dead.

a gimmick is a throw away feature, like sixaxis in say, killzone 2. nothing was gained by having you awkwardly rotate your controller to turn a valve. Light guns are an input method that provide central mechanics that the player must interface with. You have a distorted definition of a gimmick.

you should play it and see for yourself, don't take my word for it.

I'm not going to even go through the "positive" aspects of consoles because they are all on PC. I'll just go through the negative stuff you listed
Yeah right, I'd like to see proof. PCs generally have SECURE SERVERS you can play on
What is GOG? what is a portable version of a game? In fact, it's actually easier to share games on PC because you can just COPY THEM. Also, whenever I buy a drm version of a game I just pirate it so I don't have to worry about drm, it's technically legal because I have a license
After waiting 7 hours because the shitty wireless card on consoles can only run at 500 KB/s
Yeah, because you get shit hardware. Enjoy your sub-30 fps at low pc-equivalent settings.
Yes but the initial investment may be more for PC, but it pays off when you realize you can do things other than gaming and you don't need to pay a monthly service to play multiplayer. If you're calculating the cost of a gaming pc vs a console, always factor in the cost of the pc you currently have with the console because a gaming pc has the functionality of both.

Let me repeat that in redtext
IT IS INTELLECTUALLY DISHONEST TO SAY THAT A GAMING PC COSTS MORE THAN A CONSOLE WHEN YOU ALSO HAVE A REGULAR PC WITH THE CONSOLE
For example if I own a $300 console and a $300 laptop I should factor that in, as the price of the console vs the gaming pc would be $600 vs $600 and not $300 vs $600.
And no, I've had a gaming pc for 7 years now and I can still play new games at console (read- lowest) settings.
Nice bait, 2/10, only got 5 replies.

Fucking casual

Heres a hig res comparison of Crysis and Uncharted 4

it's 6am faget, we're all sleeping

you can't embed and post images, baka

Forgot the link
imgur.com/a/nhMxp

that's uncharted 2 from 2009. At least be on point.

Why even call it consoles at this point?

First off all, I'm sorry you're impoverished and I hope things improve for you soon, :^). I've gotten plenty of use from my PS4 with stuff like Bloodborne, Disgaea 5, Shadow of the Beast, EDF, RE 0-6, Gravity Rush, KoF XIV, the Nioh demo, weeb shit, etc. I can understand if you just have no interest in those types of games, but you really should calm down.

Secondly, if it ever gets to that point, then I'll have to weigh my options. What does one offer over the other? Are exclusives still a thing? Stuff like that. Or I could just buy both because I want to. Who knows? I'm not sure how that affects you or why it bothers you so much.

lightgun are appealing and have a certain key of novelty
I don't see anything wrong

It's 3:44 am, stop trying to live in the future.

6th Gen was the last good gen

A game that costs like $8 and was released 3 years ago has better graphics than this shit

You also have to factor in the fact that the main selling point of most pc games isn't to have the best graphics, it's to have better gameplay or they usually have an aesthetic instead of generic bland realism game. Also you have to think about that uncharted's graphics are the main selling point of the game, not the gameplay. It's just a cinematic tech demo used to showcase the console, that's why like 90% of it is cutscenes.
Internet's acting weird so I'll just post links to my images
i.ytimg.com/vi/xqDbQD5Pa2c/maxresdefault.jpg
i.cubeupload.com/CvPtk4.png

2/10 bait

Game had to be neuteured to 720p so it could reach 60fps user.

interesting, PC game game play consists of menu management and spread sheets and dice rolls. Not exactly good. At best you have first person games, but they aren't exactly amazing as of late. Most PC game aesthetics these days don't go beyond simply looking like bad atari 2600 games with their chunky, unappealing pixel art. Otherwise there aren't really anything that looks particularly good. Nothing as good looking as say, bloodborne, gravity rush 2, just to name some examples.

Uncharted 4 also has some of the best game play for a third person shooter in recent years.

Jesus Christ

I'm torn between a smug and a b8 user. You are literally describing the previous generation of consoles. This current one? Not even close.

I bet you bought No Man's Sky because it was the only game that came out on your PS4 for months

E.D.F!

Fucking Steam on GNU/Linux has more vidya than both the PS4 and Xbone combined.

TO SAVE OUR MOTHER EARTH FROM ANY ALIEN ATTACK

FROM VICIOUS GIANT INSECTS WHO HAVE ONCE AGAIN COME BACK

nice third person shooters. cossacks 3 is one of my favorite tps games along side unreal tournament 4 players online at the moment

but nothing good from the past 6 years, why is that?

WE'LL DEPLOY ALL OUR FORCES WE WONT CUT THEM ANY SLACK

If watching cutscenes is gameplay then I can understand. (Also uncharted 4's gameplay is literally just 3's with minimal changes)
Having spreadsheets and dice rolls is genuinely interesting gameplay, because you can have all of these elements without having to dumb it down to point and press for console shitheads.
Plus less time working on dumbing down the UI = more time designing interesting game mechanics (just look at dorf)
Plus you have the superior kb+m.

I was going to have a discussion with you but you said something this retarded so, I don't think it's possible

2/10 bait

Right above your post

holy cow

The EDF DEPLOYS !!

EDF
EDF
EDF
E.D.F

It is, unless you're a braindead normalfag who can't navigate anything that isn't animated and reduced to less than 3 buttons.
Look at aurora and dorf, they use dice rolls and spreadsheets and they have probably the deepest gameplay (excluding metagaminng) of all time

besides ftl what "mobile games" are you talking about
like 3 of those games are older than 6 years old. Dorf technically isn't because it's still getting updates
Plus you can't name more games that have been released on xboner OR P$4 than I have already named

There are still 17 games there

great console game, it's good to see PC gamers finally get something good. Maybe they can raise their standards so they aren't stuck praising dice rolls and spread sheets as good game play. Who knows, maybe they'll get Yakuza in the future too and finally get some taste?

here's the problem.
you think this is actually game play.

Are consoletards so retarded that spreadsheets are the epitome of needless complexity to them?

eh? It's not complex, it's just boring.

It's not? Prove it.

Definition of gameplay:
I'm pretty sure dorf has tons of more "tactical aspects" than uncharted 4 or anything your puny nogaems console has to offer.

How is it any less boring than point and click third person shooting like uncharted?

well, uncharted isn't exactly a high point, but something like kof14, gravity rush, odin sphere, far better and more interesting games.

Uncharted 4 does have the cool swinging, which automatically puts it far above managing spread sheets and seeing who's number are bigger.

*more

You know what is more boring?

Not using spreadsheets to fix the kind of problem that spreadsheet were designed to fix.

Yeah, feels good to play it with no slowdowns, region lock or being force to use a gamepad.

Maybe one day consolefags will actually play a good RTS/4X/GSG/Sim/FPS and finally get some taste.
Never

Good to know

edf is a sony console series apart from I think one 360 installment? region locking really isn't an issue. So angry over it though, maybe you'll have a point soon.

WHEN DOES IT START YOU FAGGOTS

When will consolefags get over their delusion?

Do you even know how dorf works?
The physics of the weapons and the blows upon the body are actually simulated in game. There is no certainty that a axelord dressed in adamantine armor will defeat a newbie knifesman with no experience whatsoever.
The combat in dwarf fortress is miles deeper than in most shooters - In shooters like uncharted enemies are just damage sponges who ragdoll when their integers get too low - in dorf you can't die from getting hit in the foot too many times (that is, unless you bleed out, but that takes more than an in-game hour)
Here's how the combat works in dorf:

dwarffortresswiki.org/index.php/DF2014:Combat

sounds excited, can't wait to see it represented entirely in text form and not have any actual kinesthetics.

How far down is that Sony cock lodged down your throat?

eh? Don't be silly, EDF2 is something I play all the time on my vita.

Normalfags are not welcome here user, its time to leave

Sure you do, you even use the Genocide gun with the Pale Wing

i play it on pc because there is no way i would play with game witha gamepad…
no wonder this game is still not that famous if it was console exclusive until now

hell i dont even want to know how many fps drop it may have on console….

And you prove again that you're a brainless normalfaginigger. Text is better than actual graphics because it leaves things up to the imagination, so usually your interpretation is the most interesting to you.
Also you again outed yourself as a normalfag by proving you've never played DnD. If you haven't played it atleast one, please kill yourself.

Do you really need to be spoonfed every fucking image without using your imagination?

whether I'm talking with morrowind fags, stalker fags, or crpg fags, or I guess now, dorf fags and aurora fags, it's always the same thing.

Why do you hate game play? Was dmc3 and godhand too hard for you?

What the fuck are you talking about?
We're talking about graphics, as I've shown dorf has the deepest gameplay but not the deepest graphics you shit.

you've shown dwarf fortress has a bunch of abstraction to actually interacting with the game itself, but not actual game play. You don't seem to know what game play is.

What time is the event? It said 3, but I don't know if that's EST or not.

I've already posted the definition of gameplay, and dorf seems to have more "tactical aspects" than shit like dmc3 and godhand.
You're talking about user interface, not gameplay.

You mean "obstruction", right? Either way you are a nigger.

in fact gnu/linux has more and better exclusives than the newer consoles
these consoles are truly shit and there are people who bought them and think they belong here

I remember when they didnt
Good times

definition of abstraction

So, what's the point of this thread?

Official PS4 Neo and slim reveal, event starts in 5 1/2 hours.

Wow, it's fucking nothing

Not so fast, young padawan. There are rumors that they'll have a big presentation for Ass Erect: Andromeda. You too could witness the last desperate try to get hype for Biowares last game if you watch the stream.

So, what's the gist?

Didn't they say that for E3 as well.
I hope though that they'll still put it off and pull a Battlefront where they only show gameplay 3 or so months before release

What are you talking about it's 4 pm

Mark being a kike as usual.

And the award for being the biggest casual goes to: 7f59c9

Oh my, that actually might be good to watch. Lets hope it has some blatant anti white shit in it

so when is the conference? what is eta?

It's a PS4! It's slim! It's slightly cheaper! That's it. Oh, and no optical out anymore because fuck you if you still have an old surround sound set.
It's a PS4. Runs all PS4 games in legacy mode. New or patched old games can also run in Neo mode. Leaked specs for Neo mode: 1.3x CPU clock, 2.3x GPU power compared to vanilla and slim PS4. That leak is old and many expect the final specs to be a little higher.

are there games that run on this model and only this model?

If not I'll just stick to the original.

Thank you kindly.

Have faith in Curry Thunder. He'll make sure to be the final nail in Biowares coffin.

A little under 5 hours left.

Is this the ass blasted PC gaymer thread? Goddamn this salt mine is deep.

Starting to look a little desperate guys.

Oh no, i'm not dealing with that cesspit.

You better post the fucking source if you want something else to be alive I meant my dick

Ironic, how are you enjoying those remasters?

Son, that the surface

Source?

i want to dick mistress ps4

Bump
So is this basically Sonys take on a Nintendo Direct?

Also, I got the Ps2 emulator working great.

low effort bait, here's a ((you))

Starts in 1 hour

You are a fucking retard, user. No lie.

Holy fucking shit you have horrible taste in video games.
And your mother dropped you on your head as a child. Go back to NeoFAG.

This is not NEO, this is a PS4 slim.

Plug in Xbox wireless controller, or any Logitech controller. It's recognized by steam and you can set up steam to boot up Big Picture after Windows does.
If you have a modern machine made in the last 2 years, you can play basically anything you want.
One time setup, invalid.
I don't know about this, tbh, but patches take basically no time to download and install, the biggest patch I have ever had was 1.5 gigs on Payday 2 but that took about 10 min to download as I have a 30 down connection.
Nice one, split screen is dead.
Steam Family share.
Highly game dependent, but somewhat true.
I'll give you that.
Only slightly, over time you will save money with steam sales, and you can build a decent rig for under 600 euro, even with overpriced hardware like I have in Estonia. Also PS+ and Xbox live.
I'm assuming you are talking about a single player game, you do know you pirate those, right?
Only games I play are multiplayer FPS games like Insurgency, so if I don't have connection I can't play them anyway, so game dependent.
Pretty shitty point, and CS is a garbage game.

I assume the fixed costs like sound or AI are vastly lower than the per-frame costs. If the fixed costs aren't an insignificant part of the load, 30% higher clocks could already be enough for 50% higher framerate. But let's not look through rose colored glasses like complete retards and stay at the conservative expectation of gain in framerate equal to gain in clockspeed. Don't blame yourself for not getting that aspect. I had to explain it very slowly to some really competent coders before they conceded the point many moons ago.

Its been a while since I saw an honest-to-god Console War shitposting thread.
I kinda miss it.

Saw some fagot dismantling that console

Its just like an old SNES, there is fucking nothing inside other than the motherboard and lot of metal for cooling and protection, probably also to make the thing heavier and make peasants think its super advanced and complicated.

live.playstation.com/
27 minutes

Is this shit going to be streamed on infinity.moe?

That thing still exists?

I don't know if it's going to be front page, but just go to the PlayStation channel under the Featured Streams to get there. Direct link to twitch, as well:
player.twitch.tv/?channel=playstation
if you want to keep the chat and the stream on seperate tabs/windows.

The BO did a thing, looks like this thread is now useless.

Estonia is not nordic. You are a mongol-slav crossbreed

The only console exclusive worth giving a shit about this generation is Bloodborne.

Lethal League
Nidhogg
Skullgirls
Screenwatch
Ultimate Chicken Horse
Jackbox collection
Rocket League
Duck Game

Hell, Jamestown is basically impossible to get yourself into a position where you can't play it.
Seriously, if you have an input device with at least 8 buttons, you can play Jonestown.

Shit games and SJW-panty-censoring trash.

Care to explain how literally any of those are bad games?

Also, if you play fighting games for panty shots, YOU'RE the cancer.

You basically listed games that only memefags/jewtubers would play and indieshitstains. Also most are on both PC and consoles so I'm not sure what's the point you're trying to bring up. If you're not sure what went wrong with skullwomyn 'patched panties' then you need to off yourself.

Couldn't you have thought of better examples

Nothing times nothing is still nothing

Still, if even half of them are bad I'm sure the list is better than any console games I could list off the top of my head.

While I would hardly say XCOM 2 is dead, it's on life support. The only thing it has going for it mod-wise is the Long War team actually putting slow effort into it. The game is so shittily optimized and prone to breaking when mods begin to build up that it's liable to die within the next year. The DLC being real letdowns didn't help either, and the inevitable Terror from the Deep expansion coming Enemy Within style will probably leave a bad taste in people's mouths.

For that matter, the inevitable Terror from the Deep expansion will probably break all the mods again. That'll be fun.

Might as well post some cute girls

you first

KoF 14 > then everything on this list

if you trigger the janitors enough you'll eventually figure out one of them is char warden

PC gaming consists mostly of underage fags playing Minecraft and old guys playing autism simulators.
That's the reason why "gaming PC" hardware looks like LEGO from babby's toy store.

In the past I used to build PCs out of professional components which were also capable of gaming, but this isn't possible anymore.

Pic related, that's what you sound like.

do you not know what nvidia quadro, firepro, or matrox are?

Why are PC gamers always the stupidest motherfuckers around? I think it's because most console gamers accept they don't really know much about games, but PC gamers act like they fucking know everything when they're as dumb as they come.

maybe because he is a retard?

I feel bad for the guy

I went outside for the first time in years to get myself a new mouse and maybe replacement parts for my ibm model m, since actual computer parts are fairly simple and all you really need to know is performance but i don't trust peripherals that i can't get my hands on first
user i cannot think of words to describe the horror that hardware stores and the people who frequent them today is
The english word gamer thrown around in a country that speaks portuguese and has it's own version, everyone but me lacking grandma-tier computer knowledge, the way people talk about video games, how everything has a shitty e-sports tone.
My relatives tell me i should get out more, i think i should get out less, much less. Also the fact that every man has beard that looks gay and i don't like it i don't know how a by definition masculine feature can look gay but it happens

Of course, underage fag never heard of that.
And indeed a Matrox Millenium paired with a Voodoo 2 was the last time a professional PC build based on SCSI was fully capable of running games while not being a huge doorstop looking like a LEGO toy useless for anything else.

archive.is/bp8q8

Yes, throw some fancy names to show us you read headlines about graphic cards like a good goy.
You dumb motherfucker, you can name your "professional components" anything you want.
I'd even buy "Intels Integrated Manure: 4xStink".
It just depends on stats and driver support.
Neither this post, nor the one above are about me or PC owners "knowing" more than you.

It's about your statement that:
Aka: you overpaid like a dumbfuck on Alienware crap, found out you bought shit that only looked fancy but either broke quickly or wasn't as powerfull as you thought and came to the brilliant conclusion that instead of buying a 3000$ Rice box covered in leds, it would be wiser to spend it on a console that is 5 years behind on hardware. But you don't know that, because instead of checking the specs, you read the cool sounding name Sony gave the components.

You're the kind of faggot that would have bought the "Blast Processing" meme campaign.

Since he was complaing about slow downs, you can safely assume you got one of those 1.1 GHz quadcores.
Those things sold like hotcakes around where I lived and always with the same result: people blaming every other component, instead of the CPU. They hear "Quad-core" and instantly assumed it was good. Kinda like this guy and his "nvidia quadro". LMAO.

I've never seen someone try so hard to save face after appearing like an absolute retard

Matrox cards these days are pretty great when paired with a dedicated rendering card. They generally focus on extreme multi monitor setup support (like, 12+ monitors for a single system) and I think they have dedicated cards that handle 24 displays running at 1080p very well. I haven't looked into it in a while.

But these are priced for stock market traders, which need those kind of things.

Matrox Triple-Head-2-Go was nice professional part also useful for gaming. And not very expensive either.

That's pretty much how all Vive and Occulus games are too. Gaming graphics set back 10 years. Well that's fine. I've been asking for more FPS and less graphics for years now. Finally VR is forcing devs to do this.

It's like that new Mario on iOS which is so dumbed down you can play it with one hand.

Ready for the PS4 Pro Bro?
WHOA DUDE

I'd fuck him

Why mods can't do their job? Why they allow halfchan shit here?
MODS ARE FAGGOTS

Real sick burn.

#1. It's a lot cheaper to drop 3-4 hundred dollars every 7 years or so on a console rather than having to spend an ever increasing amount of money to update various components of your rig once it's obsolete in 6 months

#2.Absolutely no hackers. I switched to console in 2010 and have not run into one single person running hacks in any of the FPSs that I have put thousands of hours into since switching to console. That's not an exaggeration, not a single fucking one.

The only thing(s) that I've upgraded in the last six years was my video card, and that's only because it died after five years of service.