What entertainment media (TV/Movies) hasn't been infiltrated?

Tired of watching all these movies/television shows with the Jewey political messaging, it's ruining cinema for me. I've now been reduced to only watching anime shit because it's made by the Japs and they aren't nearly on the level North America is.

Other urls found in this thread:

whitenationalism.com/cwar/movlst.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

choose one or head directly to the >>>/bog/

You don't need more than anime tbh

I keep seeing those """""quotes""""" but haven't seen what they mean except to do with formatting. not a newfag just a new-oldfag please forgive me.

There's a difference between anime and weebshit, you fucking Communist. Of course, a Jew shill you already knew that.

anime and old (pre-WW2) literature. The further back the less pozed on average.

imagine making quotes with your fingers as you read the word. once for each set of """""quotation marks"""""".

I'm full 1488, kiddo. Seems like you're suffering from a strong case of cognitive dissonance.

whitenationalism.com/cwar/movlst.htm

Not everything is about a little girl acting cute faggot.

kek I didn't want to just say quotes. guess I just need to lurk, I've been out of the loop a bit.

MY BODY FEELS LIKE LAVA FLOWING

Yuck it up Commie.

BETTER DEAD THAN RED

ALWAYS BETTER DEAD THAN RED

Hello Goon

Angry Birds was pretty good. Made by based finns.

Check out pic related

It's in its fourth and final season now and seasons 1-3 are on Netflix. Everybody I know that enjoys American history loves this show. The plot is riveting and it's very well written and has good production values for a TV show. There's a small amount of PC material, like an allusion to a homosexual encounter between two ancillary characters but they don't show anything. There's also some slaves that get emancipated. But the show itself is almost entirely about white people so I find that satisfying.

Video related is propaganda, but it was highly enjoyable I found. James Woods is in it, plays a kike who gets sent to camp. With your knowledge of history, you can simply discard a lot of the bullshit and not get riled up about it, its worth tolerating the bad for the good.

You have to go back in time or international to find unkiked films OP. There really are a great number of good films out there if you can find them.

Believe it or not I've found some of my best recommendations from Holla Forums.

Read pre-ww1 literature. Sure jews have always jewed, and the 19th century was no exception. But as Western culture goes, that century was predominantly Western. It's art and literature, by and large, are heroic, romantic, beautiful. You'll get more out of it than any contemporary crap anyway.

Also, fuck movies.

Can someone else confirm this? I'm a little skeptical.

That was a great movie.

t. goons