Sh*t and run: Denver female jogger terrorizes neighborhood by dumping all over it

Police Search For ‘Mad Pooper’ Who Dumps And Runs

archive.fo/2017.09.19-192134/http://denver.cbslocal.com/2017/09/19/colorado-springs-mad-pooper/

COLORADO SPRINGS, Colo. (CBS4) – Police are searching for a woman who has been seen repeatedly defecating in a neighborhood while out running. Cathy Budde says her kids saw the woman mid-squat and came running back in the house to tell her. “They are like, ‘There’s a lady taking a poop!’ So I come outside, and I’m like … ‘are you serious?'” Budde said to the runner. “‘Are you really taking a poop right here in front of my kids?!’ She’s like, ‘Yeah, sorry!'”

Budde says the runner is doing it in her neighborhood at least once a week for the last seven weeks, so they nicknamed her “The Mad Pooper.”

“Two other times we’ve caught her – caught her yesterday – she changed up her time a little bit because she knew I was watching.” Now the Colorado Springs Police Department is involved, and say the runner could face charges of indecent exposure and public defecation. “It’s abnormal, it’s not something I’ve seen in my career,” Sgt. Johnathan Sharketti said. “For someone to repeatedly do such a thing … it’s uncharted territory for me.” According to the Budde family, there are plenty of restrooms less than a block away from where the woman is running, and so believe “this is intentional.”

She can't keep getting away with it!

Sgt. Sharketti has obviously never been to India.

I can only get so erect.

meme responsibly

Gentlemen, make your bets.
CURRYNIGGER OR KIKE?

We have to accommodate those with this special needs. Designated shitting streets for all.

DESIGNATED SHITTING STREETS

All she has on this world is her word and her bowels,

Kike.

GOTTA POO FAST

The best part of this picture is that he was 2nd last.

The only question I have is how far into the race did he shit himself? For all I know he could have had a 3min lead in 1st place when started making a "run for the border."

Wew.

What a failed opportunity to meme the Mad Shitter. Can't wait til MSM dies and the chans take over all global news. These missed opportunities wouldn't be allowed to happen.

poor guy

NUMBER TWO
NUMBER TWO
NUMBER TWO

wow this is really important

According to op
jews don't apologize. So I'll say pajeet.

pic unrelated but it's too good to not post in a street shitting thread.

Colorado is becoming a third world country.
This used to be such a nice state.

i went there in like 98 to visit a family friend as a young teen and it seemed like a paradise (boulder and denver areas IIRC)

What the fuck? The guy put a butthole and cock on the horse statue?

Yeah man. Bronies are known horsefucking faggots

Fucking hell. Is the guy Jewish? Only a sick Jew would make a statue like that.

Luiz Jimenez
Apparently the statue killed its creator when the head fell off or some shit. But yeah some fucked up spick made a horse asshole and cock. I'm glad he got crushed

*spic
Been a long day

Maybe she should jog in Denver instead, didn't they just make shitting in public legal?

GOTZ TA RUN/GOTZ TA SHIT IN YOUR SKREETZ Y'ALL!

It was, until the California shitlibs showed up to spike real-estate prices, fuck up the gun laws and demand more refugees and illegals.

I AM SICK TO FUCKING DEATH
OF ALL THE FUCKING CALIFORNIANS
MOVING INTO THIS FUCKING STATE

GO BACK TO YOUR COMMIE SHITHOLE, STOP FUCKING UP OUR LOCAL ELECTIONS WITH THE SAME POLICIES THAT RUINED YOUR STATE

Why would he censor something natural that all animals have?

It's spics, they're moving everywhere there's white people like locusts. I live in a quiet mountain town in commiefornia and they're even invading here. Denver is like 35% beaner now.

EVERYONE IS LAUGHING AT HIM,this is like an autistic nightmare
His face looks like a real life wojack

how new are you?

thank god captain korean/indian aryan man's thread got fucked off, I can see tonight is very thematic in the "shittening"

But that's her culture, OP. Who are we to judge other cultures?

Pajeeta ?

ABSOLUTELY DEGENERATE BULLKIKE!

judas and their disgusting shit fetish and craving for public indecency.

That's not true. Some people are cringing in disgust.

http ://gawker.com/what-happened-to-the-runner-who-shit-himself-during-a-h-1681442684
(Do I still have to manually break links?)
I just read this article and apparently, he placed 21st. Did only 22 people run in that half-marathon? That seems unlikely to me. I'd like it if you state your sources.

Two? Three? How many times does it take to catch a serial shitter?

Second shit thread moishe, whatcha sliding?

I imagined a smug pepe putting laxatives in the free water they give to the runners.

I feel sorry for the kind of person who'd lose to a literal street-shitter tho

Being able to click on gawker.com safely…Thanks Based hulk!

He is swedish probably ate some ethnically enriched food and forgot his state gifted but plug before the race.

Kek I first read that as he came in second place. Imagine if everybody except one person lost to a guy who shit him self half way into the race.
Imagine the people shaking his hand and giving him a metal with his lower body covered in poo.

Im about to move this is ridiculous where should I go user?

Lel.

WHEN YOU FART FOR A SPEEDBOOST BUT YOU SHART AND YOU STILL TRYNA SHOW

Could he be back?

FUCK YOU DENVER RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH

So they use the rainbow to cut away all peace and prosperity.

Karma will catch up with her. Eventually…

maybe?

It would be funny if it was a female pajeet but the picture makes it pretty clear it's both a dyke and a kike.

Is a female Poojeet a Poojog?

user I…..
Tell me this isnt true I looked I cant find anything on that.

A subtly way to say how diversity and anything related is meant to slave the world in a tyrannical system. This shouldnt be a surprise by now.

it's a jew, calling it

Thanks user!
Here have a playboy arabia and my own recolouring of a classic pepe

This… street shitting is legal in denver now. Colorado, you need to take care of this shit. You're almost Portland #2 now. In fact, the poz that got priced out of Portland is all moving to Denver.

Yeah, looks like a kike dyke.