What are some of the most offensive commercial videogames released?

What are some of the most offensive commercial videogames released?

Bonus points if we have real evidence of Christcucks, SJWs, ect getting butthurt from it.

manhunt games stirred up the shit pot well

I remember when I was a teenager I looked up the Manhunt kill scenes because they must be the most deprived shit imaginable. Turns out they were barely R rated murder scenes. Something that would be completely ok in any other medium;

Oops meant vid related but SJW cringe is always fun.

Need I say anything?

Go back to tipping your fedora, ledditor.

You need Jesus in your life.
HAHA! YOUR NEXT LINE IS ">worshiping a dead kike on a stick

Oh look. Real evidence of Christcucks getting butthurt.

Turn the other cheek, fuggers.

Actually I wanted cases of people getting butthurt but I didn't expect to cause the butthurt.

I guess it worked for some back then because of how graphic they were for games at the time, or the premise for the first game which is actually your character being forced to star in a series of snuff films.

So this is what happens when idiots from /christian/ leave their hugbox

Christcucks are quite harmless as long as they don't try to muscle themselves into anything, especially politically. It's also a good entry point to being non-degenerate. Islamists and Jews on the other hand have it written in their holy books of ancient desert magick that they have to reign over everyone else, and the more devout they are, the more possible that they will shit up your life.

But if you're a secular person then I guess whatever desert cult you identify as doesn't matter.

It's because none of them ever actually see any of it. They just hear it's terrible, and circlejerk into a frenzied lather. It's the same as Brady Campaigners who can't actually identify the parts of a gun they're trying to ban. It's not like they actually know what's supposed to be so terrible about it.

Christians are the original degenerates. They degenerated Greco-Roman culture.
It also cucks the brain making things like cutting your dick off, being ok with a god that literally cucked a guy and is as informative as your average gender studies course.

Anyone got a link to news channels freaking out about a school shooting simulator made in flash?
I remember that being good fun to laugh at.

Oh and "pokemon is demonic"

What next? You gonna say "cumskin", too?

Jesus was a child made from the act of cucking. That is where the term comes from.

Do you have room temperature IQ?

Let's get this party started then.
It is time for high heresy.

You mean Super Columbine RPG? I hear that game was all over the place

Grezzo, firsthing you do is kill Jesus then go to heaven and kill God, i didnt play further becasue is hate DooM graphics

Well done, slowpoke. There were many populist things added to grow numbers in the church.

Jokes on you faggot it is currently 102 in my room

Yeah, I can't find any videos of fox news or other news outlets getting butthurt about it on youtube though.

Centigrade level.

Pretty much your average JRPG

Xenogears was the only i played with that plot. I hate jrpgs and even i know thats bullshit, most are about leftypol homosexuals trying to save the world with the power of gay love.

It would have been nice for those things not to be obscured from the public, but then people would know too much– right?

Like how decorating Christmas trees is incredibly heretical due to the celebration of Atis the Hermaphrodite god?
How decorating Easter Eggs is akin to praying to Rebis, the twin-headed incarnation of the Anti-Christ?

Oh, but then those old Pagans would just bolt out of the Christian faith, now wouldn't they?
No, they've corrupted our Faith. They're not telling anyone about it. It's kind of terrible.

And you call atheists degenerate.

This game was developed by a Jew

Th pagan parts are the most fun parts of the religion though.

I miss back when we were triggering christfags amd soccer mom's instead of SJWS.

It's not as funny when you're offending somebody who's entire culture and lifestyle is based on getting offended. The soccermoms were at least fappable and funnier to upset.

Damn I didn't know vee was so full of fedora tipping Holla Forums kiddies. God I fucking hate the second exodus.

If it means anything there are still christfags and soccer moms getting mad. They are just drown out by the millions of SJWs.
Vid related.

Stop taking the bait and be a man ya' dope.
Unless you just sorta kinda turned on your vpn so you could take your own bait for the h*ck of it.
>Implying this is bait

Hatred

I just assumed it was bait after this.

Why haven't they made a politically correct DLC pack and a Christian overhaul DLC pack where you be nice and kind of don't hurt anyone's feelings.

gta san andreas got shit and a 18+ rating because of a mod where 2 fully clothed characters rubbed against each other, meanwhile shit like the sims had more realistic sex scenes showing more skin without requiring the user to go out of their way to mod the PC game or edit the memory on the PS2 game as the game runs while staying teen rated

Sometimes i wonder how we even became the top predators and dominant species on the planet

what's the point?

Shoulder I even bother denying that bullshit? I just want vidya game discussions without autistic Holla Forums niggers shitting up every thread.

I hate this piece of shit

manhunt 2 is shit to the point that not only is it a cinematic experience that's the whole game

It's obvious, people at the (((top))) just exploit the normalfags.
Humanity can be considered a kind of hive-mind with some independence, but it's really only the top 1% (intellectually) that influence history.

Doing something PG13 in any other medium is M in vidya. Like how Mass Effects sex scene was no worse than what you would see on 2 And A Half Men.

How is laughing at soccermoms get mad at vidya Holla Forums?

wat? that's not a thing. Because someone is christian literally one of the top 10 rules is don't let your significant other fuck someone else.

Okay now I'm understanding this annoyance of redditors because there is this shift of verbal behaviour to act like you're above others.

Go away OP. Go to masterchan or something where you're wanted.

There was this flash game where you tortured someone, IIRC most people got triggered by it as well

Except when god wants to fuck your wife, then it's ok.
I seriously didn't realize modern Holla Forums had so many easily offended Christians. Do I blame /christian/?

Well, I remember idiots on Gaming World getting triggered by Heaven & Hell because the first boss was called "Jesus Abel", and the MC being some kind of Christ figure. Yeah, never give RPG Maker to a Xenogears fanboy.

Christianity is literally a religion based off of a guy getting cucked.

The christian and anti-christian shitposting is straight outta Holla Forums

wew lad

Back in the day Doom and Carmageddon got a lot of flak.

This is the most offensive vile garbage I have ever seen. Desecrating the corpse of two once beloved series and dlc out the ass, I wish death on the entire idol industry.

its the failed attempt to force a meme by some jewpig being butthurt about jesus christ being the saviour. jewkind will never stop hating the guy who said all jews will go to hell if they don't believe in jesus.

As long as you're on that, this kind of thread shouldn't exist without Mortal Kombat. IIRC it's what prompted the ESRB being formed.

Or because it's a religion literally based on a cucking.

I'm sorry dude, I generally let Christians have their opinions and whatnot but in 21st century believing in God is really kinda silly.

My prediction is that the new hip thing after atheism will be nihilism. How great is it going to be when nobody is around to cry about muh morals and you can have all the sex and violence in media you want?

Hatred is on sale 73% off on GamesPlanet

Jesus was the Jews way of separating real Jews from Good goys. It's how the Jews gain control without actually having to filthy their religion with good goy.

eh, better to have /christian/ here than Holla Forums

t. christcuck

pretty much any weeb game ever is absolutely certain to be "offensive" to SJWs

bullshit, weebs invented sjws

All of them. It's the current year, after all.

Someone explain this double think to me.