The.Shape.of.Water.2017.DVDScr.XVID.AC3.HQ.Hive-CM8

The.Shape.of.Water.2017.DVDScr.XVID.AC3.HQ.Hive-CM8

More like Shape of Bestiality amirit- ah fuck it.

AQUAD

Del Toro, you fat fuck, get off your fat arse and make the fucking At the Mountains of Madness film already!

drumpf

At the Mountains of Madness sucks though

Del toro is a fucking hack. The film is garbage so of course its been nominated

Why exactly is it garbage? Was just about to watch it.
yes I know he's anti white but I doubt he's gone too politically correct in his films

All the main characters are non whites and faggots. The villain are all white, it even has a evil Russian

I'm guessing you didn't watch it either.

It's pretty good. Yes, there's a gay and a black, but neither of them are shown to be particularly noble people. The homo's a coward until mid movie, the black lady is judgemental and talks too much. The villain is Michael Shannon reprising his character from Boardwalk Empire, only with more creepy sexual overtones and sociopathy. A lotta fun.

Of course I don't mean his exact character, just an 'ends-justifies-the-means' fed who's almost entirely nuts. Oh, and the Russian's a good guy.

The MC is also a disabled latinx female

Just finished it. Incredibly mediocre. Protagonist is unlikable unless you're a middle aged cat-lady and the villain isn't developed enough for the average viewer to give a damn. The relationship between the merman and the protagonist crypto jewess is stale and only provides one or two moments worthy of charm. Overall, avoid.

wasn't abe literally jewish anyway?

What do those random things at the beginning of every thread like "The.Shape.of.Water.2017.DVDScr.XVID.AC3.HQ.Hive-CM8" mean?

FISHED
BAITED
GILLED

it means lurk moar

As a normal film, yes.
As a 20 hour long survival film, it'd be pure kino.

Someone fund it.

It could work as a found footage horror film as well. From HPL’s Commonplace Book: Expedition lost in Arctic or other weird place. Skeletons and effects found years later. Camera films used but undeveloped. Finders develop – and find strange horror.

Wow! It's almost as progressive than star wars

Plagiador

Why were anons saying it was cuckold propaganda?

So, I'm too busy to watch the whole movie. Was the fish creature really just a dumb animal, or was it actually some super intelligent Abe Sapien expy, who just happens to eat cats and freak out over stupid shit?

The water between us

The woman is married. Duh.

Wait. is this gay shit?

I'm glad Natalie Portman ruined his award win using that exact same rhetoric.

She is not, thought?

The Shape of Mediocrity