MEXICO CITY'S DEAL WITH THE DEVIL COMES DUE AND PAYABLE
MEXICAN CAPITAL ROCKED BY TREMENDOUS EARTHQUAKE
DEATH TOLL TO FOLLOW

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lake_Texcoco
twitter.com/BreakingNNow/status/910229447919448064
facebook.com/107.1LaZ/videos/10155688685121797/
time.com/4948484/mexico-city-earthquake/
dailystar.co.uk/news/world-news/646156/Mexico-City-Earthquake-Volcano-Popocatepetl-7-1-Death-Toll-Magnitude-Eruption
youtube.com/watch?v=mheTj-JUBkY
youtube.com/watch?v=_ZujtV1mASk
academic.oup.com/gji/article/139/3/806/587264/Introduction-to-the-spectral-element-method-for
arxiv.org/pdf/1108.3402.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The Latest on the strong earthquake that hit Mexico City (all times local):

2:10 p.m.

Puebla Gov. Tony Gali says buildings have been damaged in his state in central Mexico by a magnitude 7.1 earthquake.

Gali said on his official Twitter account that "we will continue reviewing" damages and urged people to follow emergency procedures.

"What we have reports of is material damage … we have no reports of deaths so far," tweeted Puebla Interior secretary Diodoro Carrasco.

He said the towers of some churches have fallen in the city of Cholula, which is famous for its many churches.

The U.S. Geological Survey said the quake had a magnitude of 7.1 and was centered near the Puebla state town of Raboso, about 76 miles (123 kilometers) southeast of Mexico City.

KEK, THE REAL RECKONING WILL BE UNMEASUREABLE BY THE STUPID RICHTER SCALE

I bet the jews did this

Rolling for a million dead beaners

Inadvertent sage

Isn't Mexico City also at the bottom of a massive valley, increasing chances of rock slides and stuff? Can't imagine the infrastructure is great either.

Have a few pics for your shitty OP.

For those who don't know;
Mexico City is the largest, or close to the largest, city in the world - both by population and size.
Don't believe bullshit about it having ~20million beaners. Flying in there's shanty stretching to the horizon.

Aw, man, look at those crenels.

The one non-shitty building in Mexico, gone.

Now all these pepper-niggers have is post-modernist brutalism.

GOOD!

Built atop a lake that the Spanish drained, user.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lake_Texcoco

Video Shows Moment Building Collapses In Mexico City

NO PLANE HIT THIS BUILDING

Nice. Moar pls

That was free fall speed. Dayum

SHAKE AND BAKE MEHICO-CHAN

Well, since you said please.

MY DICK IS DIAMONDS

im not surprised these indios left cars so close to a demo site.

rip the american south

That second pic makes it look like the building was made with styrofoam.

meme responsibly

California is due the big one any day now :^).

Quick bring in the poor mexican refugees!

Im sorry user, here's to hoping a second one hits so they get walled in by all the rubble and can't go anywhere

incas had engineering standards than this, it's like the chinks building 20 story buildings that just fall down sideways.

No, death for everything.

Why is there so much dust when a building collapses? Is it just such a rush of air that it blows up environmental dust, or are parts of the building getting pulverized into dust?

Too bad we have all their best DACA EMT's in USA.

Oh yeah, there are going to be dead spics for sure.

Pulverized into dust due to the intense friction of the shaking and then blasted out as the whole building falls down.

here you go
twitter.com/BreakingNNow/status/910229447919448064

Selfish Americans, stealing all of Mexico's doctors while they suffer from giant earth quakes.

spic buildings falling over everywhere i love this day.

Whatever will America do without Mexicans working in construction???

Should have paid for the wall. Now you're going to pay with your blood.

Are you implying that mass immigration makes the home country they immigrated from worse?

BIGOT

Thanks, makes complete sense. It's so very finely pulverized too, so it just impresses me how much dust is made.

Ya know, this is the perfect time to make a deal with Mexico. Trump will send help if wall, or whatever.

Shit getting smashed creates dust. The volume of air that's inside the building gets squeezed and blown outwards, forcing the air that was once inside the building to exit the building through the walls that are in the process of being crushed. This creates the dust, and the wind that sends the dust outwards.

Nah just kidding. Dust can only be created by micro-nukes which pulverize the building structure at the moment of "collapse". :^)

get with the times gramps

The same happened with the twin towers. What do you think happened with the dust? The bottommost concrete had a fucking tower fall on it. Of course it's going to be turned to dust and blown into the wind.

It also depends on the material being made. Concrete dusts up a lot when crushed.

DIOS MIO

look at all the dead and hurt spics
facebook.com/107.1LaZ/videos/10155688685121797/

here a news station from spicville

It’s the spic equivalent of “get the wata, nigga!”

Please learn how to webm you filthy nigger.

They had an 8.1 earthquake a few weeks ago.

why do people cry when other people die? I just don't get it.

Does anybody know what mode of shaking each had? I believe some modes are more destructive than others.

> (((drills)))
no fucking way, really? Is there a website where I can check upcoming (((drills))) so I could stay away from the area.

< be 2019
< US is holding a random memorial for Hiroshima/Nagasaki
< A (((drill))) on nuclear attack is taking place on a populous city
< A nuclear weapon by a terrorist organization blows not far from there
< Pure coincidence.

To give you an idea, the 8.1 was 10 times more powerful than the 7.1

Six/seven story building under a 6.8-7.1 EARTHQUAKE: 0.5 second freefall

47-story building with NOTHING fucking with it: 2.6 second freefall

NOTHING TO SEE HERE, GOYIM!

No, you stupid nigger, an 8.1 is one thousand times more powerful than a 7.1

Richter is an orders-of-magnitude scale. Each decimal is tenfold, queerbait.

underrated comment

Location and depth play a large part in the destruction.

President Trump will've to postpone the construction of the wall for some time. If he continues with the wall it means he has no compassion for the poor devastated Pedro's country. : ') And he kills kittens too, goy.

Have you ever broken a piece of concrete or wood or drywall? Hell even steel sends out particles when breaking.. that's what sparks are.

UH-OH, WE'RE DEALING WITH A POST-DOCTORATE-FAG HERE, FAM - EVERYONE BE ON YOUR BEST BEHAVIOR!

I know Richter is in orders of magnitude, I just thought it was x10 per one

i think tokyo is even bigger, but i didnt look

he just has a stick up his ass

Haarp uses High frequencies not "ELF" yah faggot

Meth Lab in the Capital goes up in flames

English isn't my first language, Chaim.

Ten per increment you massive faggot.

That is not a meth lab.
That's a propane tank. They go poof when there's a fire under them.

I know English is your second language, (((Rabbi))) -
Your first is (((Heeb-brew)))

MOSSADniggers GLOW. IN. THE. DARK!

50 dead in Morales. This is gonna be bad (read: great).

OH NO! NOT MEXICO CITY! HOW WILL THE WORLD'S ECONOMY SURVIVE?

INVEST IN GUACAMOLE NOW WHILE YOU CAN

CHICKENS HAVE REPORTEDLY ESCAPED THEIR COOP NOW ROAMING THE CITY
I KNOW WHAT THE SURVIVORS WILL BE EATING TONIGHT

Jeb! wins again

"PLEASE GUAC." - some former guac merchant, circa 2016

Oy vey, america. You'd better open your borders to those poor refugees!

Are you a psychopath?

Now that's a baked bean that i like!

Now the Jew comes for beaner blood

I can understand worry or fear but not why they cry.

Man America has to be cursed or some shit.

The Mandate of Heaven has been lost

dont give him attention

GO AWAY YELLOW MAN

Generally plates slipping past each other is less destructive than one going under the other.
Neither is ideal when your apartment block is made out of corn flakes and cum.

Lots of women cry at the drop of a hat, the woman who was filming that building fall quite probably just lost her home and some of her neighbours. I think you can empathize with her tears.

all them money strapped beaners will move back to mexhole to buy up cheap property after this.

#PrayForLA because it needs to go next

Straight from (((Time)))
time.com/4948484/mexico-city-earthquake/

No archive because phoneposting

Mexican prostitute reports live as her pleasure palace collapses around her.

This is the true result of desensitization. And it is not a good sign unless of course you are trolling

The earthquake in christchurch, not-australialand was 7.1 and killed exactly 0 people knocking down exactly 0 buildings then there was an aftershock of 6.3 that knocked down the already weakened buildings and killed 185 people. In third world shitholes where there is a really densely packed population living in really shitty buildings they probably had the same deal where the buildings were damaged but not destroyed then the aftershock (or some subsequent other earthquake) finished them off.

You'll never understand it, because you have autism. I'll never understand it either :(

Please read

Rosi Dominguez‏ @RosiDominguez8 is reporting live from Mexico City, thousands dead in collapsed buildings citywide

Reminder that this is HAARP weather weaponary and that the earthquakes are energy being sent to the Hurricanes in the Atlantic currently.

That I can understand

Im not trolling

MEXICO CUCKED BY THE AWESOME POWER AND JUDGEMENT OF GOD

MEHHICO WILL PAY a little bit less thanks to free rubble

OI muhsugganah! still with these goyish beliefs! It was just structural weakness man! We don't pull, i mean buildings naturally collapse on their own! When will you accept this truth!

WHO'S LAUGHING NOW, SPICS?

No she isn't you double nigger

It's a base 10 logarithmic scale so you are correct.

If each decimal were a tenfold increase then an 8.1 would be 10^10 times larger than a 7.1. Leave maths to the white folk, nigger.

How about sending the beans back to help with the relief effort?

Where is that from? What is that flag looks really cool.

10^(8.1-7.1) = 10^1 = 10
therefore
(you) = filtered nigger

FUCKING LOGARITHMS: HOW DO THEY WORK??

But most of those buildings looked run down long before the earthquake happened

self-check because fuck you plus i'm apparently retarded

sage for off-topic?

Wow, you're a genius.

Nice.

oy vey humanitarian crisis let them all in goyim

This user thinks like a jew, take notice.

JET FUEL CAN'T MELT STEEL BEANS

>don't try to know your enemy goy!

The mexican government will keep people in mexico to help rebuild and they will try to fish back some rich american beaners back by offering cheap property to help boost up there economy after this.

Sheeeit land slides

OP stick can't get enough of those cocks.

Yes, tourist you know better, jump in the water and drown tangled in man deep webs of kelp. God, women are such a meme.

Underrated post

Looks like God hates spics as much as I do

wew

A VOLCANO IS ERUPTING NEAR MEXICO CITY

A VOLCANO IS ERUPTYING NEAR MEXICO CITY

dailystar.co.uk/news/world-news/646156/Mexico-City-Earthquake-Volcano-Popocatepetl-7-1-Death-Toll-Magnitude-Eruption

Ayy caramba.

Live beancast
youtube.com/watch?v=mheTj-JUBkY

MEXICO WILL PAY

I could cut glass right now

livestream cam of the volcano popocatepetl

youtube.com/watch?v=_ZujtV1mASk

>youtube.com/watch?v=_ZujtV1mASk

jose and jesus, half the mountain is gone now

what if all the volcanoes erupt at the same time ?

Rest in Pieces camerabeaner.

i think the shaking is from a nearby train/subway, it happened a few times before the stream went town.

The immigration routes from South America would be slowed down quite a bit, I suppose

Oh yeah, I wasn't suggesting that the volcano itself blew up 5 seconds after I tuned in, just that something shook the webcam enough to interrupt the stream.

one way or another Mexico will pay, and pay dearly

YOU SHOULD HAVE PAID FOR THE WALL, JUMPING BEANS

there no train or subway near that volcano it's 43 miles away from mexico city.

Yeah, sure, the nearby train/subway is operating on regular schedule not long after a major earthquake.
MEXICO WILL PAY

There really is a god.

What will happen to Jeb!'s relatives?!

Multi-eruption is the best of all possible timelines. Let’s hope the thing goes Mt. St. Helens on the spics.

i can picture it now a wall of lava.

White people have higher standards, kike.

Shadilay.

Need a more recent vid

woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Send the spics home before they destroy Castillo de San Marcos out of spite from Spanish empire conquest.

YOU COULD'VE STOPPED THIS
YOU COULD'VE PAYED FOR THE WALL
IT WOULD'VE BEEN A GOOD DEAL

Google had some Mexican lady as their doodle shit today too. Ha ha!

Makes you think.

Dubs wasted on a post that is wrong on two separate accounts of what are crisis actors.

All these dreamers (who are all Doctors and Lawyers) need to go back and help their homeland recover!

You can hear a train each time the camera shakes, so it would seem that some intercity train routes or freight train routes are still operating as usual.

Packs of concrete making beaners standing in front of 7-11 waiting for a pickup truck to take them back to Mexiquake. They do not know they get a free plane ride back if they call ICE?

Oh, wait, it just seems to show the exact few seconds before the stream ended at 3:15 pm central daylight time whenever I tune in, that's why there's always a train passing by because it's the same train every time.

Sorry, I meant "1:15 pm" or "13:15".

Any sources other than Spanish ones reporting on the volcano yet?

Sounds like they are going to need a LOT of workers to help them rebuild.

We happen to have an excess of them, and they mostly speak Spanish!

I HATE IT WHEN THERE'S A LOT OF HAIR ON THE FLOOR

HERE

I'LL GO CLEAN UP

Well we know what they're spending those remittances on.

im a bit jelly, they get to play floor is lava outside imaginations :(

"I dont want my phone to get wet"

Lol they are having fun. God bless them.

you forgot that the 6.3 bounced off the hills and made a few interference points where the energy summed into huge up/down oscillations of high magnitude.
academic.oup.com/gji/article/139/3/806/587264/Introduction-to-the-spectral-element-method-for
and arxiv.org/pdf/1108.3402.pdf

8.0 is 10 times bigger than 7.0

I don't want to be right, user, but to the devil, his due.

i hope they will've a mag 88 earthquake soon

I guess Montezuma's old gods are coming back for the blood that's due to them. I'ts going to be wonderful.

They save that one for weddings and birthdays.

TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE

WE MUST BE KALI YUGA NOW

checkd

Man this is facinating from a religious perspective.

All those arrogant people thinking they can whore around, steal and do whatever they want with no consequences, then God shows a small taste of his power, and the sinful humans end up looking weak, powerless & pathetic. Like little midget smurfs compared to Chad God shaking things up.

Now gentlemen, I truly believe we are screwed if God decides to go full out with his magical powers of thunder, earthquake etc.

Ontopic, spics are the most arrogant annoying fucks ever, hurr durr Raza… Enjoy the earthquake pedro.

Oh shit.

who needs earth quake building standards when you can shit on Trump?

lol

muh avacado toast!

Capital cucks can die and suffer. Den of pozzed commie college faggots. The most obnoxious of these dweebs live in the center and south of Mexico.

Post yfw Trump promises $10 billion in disaster relief and gets it through Congress, then seizes it as a down payment on the wall.

WHAT IF GOD WAS ONE OF US
JUST A NATSOC LIKE ONE OF US
TRYNA' SHITPOST ON HIS PHONE

Nice dubs but their blue-eyed gods returned and destroyed them already in the 1500's.
This is just a reminder that
MEXICO WILL PAY FOR THE WALL

I believe Mexico City still haven't learned how to handle a crisis, what they need is a earthquake's epicenter to be 14 miles from the city center and be 8.8 in power.

Why do people like avocado so much?

WEW

Why… why did the Porsche get crushed. It didn't do anything. Is this sacrifice we have to pay to ensure the destruction of spicland?

THEY EXPECT ONE OF OUR CARS IN THE WRECKAGE BROTHER

She's a big gal. I hope pyroclastic flow envelops everything in its path too

I think there is a resurgence of volcanic activity because at this point in time Mexico has not yet learned how to stay in their own country. And I think we are going to be part of that transformation, which must take place. Mexico is not going to be that surviving society it was in the last century. Holla Forums is going to be at the center of that. It's a huge transformation for Mexico to make. They are now going into a extinction mode and Holla Forums will be resented because of our leading role.

It's a healthier alternative to mayo and tastes good on a blt. I like avocados. Not as much as artichokes though. Those are up there with prime rib

FEAR NOT AT THE FLOOD OR THE FLAMES, THE SHADOWS IN THE AIR OR THE QUAKING OF THE EARTH, FOR FEAR HAS NO PART IN GOD

alah who acbar

That pic isn't counting the entire metropolitan area of Mexico city. It bleeds into 5 different states. Though yeah, Tokyo, Seoul, Delhi, maybe Sao Paulo and a bunch of chink cities are larger and/or more populated that Mexico City, that user seems to be going off a common misconception or something.

Ngl, the one on the right is kinda cute

It's how normalfags tell other people they're sad.

JOSE VS THE VOLCANO!

You're right.
Niggers are like dangerous wildlife, leopards grizzly bears etc. Horrible, but a fact of nature to be avoided. Beaners, however, are a genuinely sinister breed, like a strange human-animal hybrid.

You're right.

Niggers are like dangerous wildlife, leopards grizzly bears etc. Horrible, but a fact of nature to be avoided. Beaners, however, are a genuinely sinister breed, like a strange human-animal hybrid.

THE JUDGEMENT OF THE FOREFATHERS IS UPON YOU WHO WOULD SEEK TO CORRUPT THEIR WILL!

Lord knows we have our problems, but I don't care, this board is still the best place on earth or the internet.

Wanna see some dead spics kids?

Are these ridiculous sombrero niggers really trying to clean up all of that gore with brooms?

They can't into mops

Well they literally are a mix of Spaniards and squat goblins.

Anyone got more footage?

I got more dead spics

Peru

Sounds like a lot of refugees on their way to the USA.

They will be met with machine gun fire at the border
BEANERS FUCK OFF WE ARE FULL

WEW
The Trump curse cannot be stopped.
Where else is full of beans?
San Andreas Fault soon

YOU GLORIOUS FUCKING WIZARD
Spics about to get BTFO 9.2ish

I'd rather have them BTFO with some 11's

(Checked)
BYE BYE COMMIEFORNIA!

happening
You broke the earth user , good fucking job

And you'll break their backs.

digits

[CHECKING INTENSIFIES]

Then why does Amazon sell these floor squeegees?

Brooms actually work damn fine for getting nasty water off your shit.

I'm not questioning the physics, Consuela, I'm questioning the hygiene.

Yeah dipshit , squeegee not a fucking bristle push broom
Those two things are not bananas

Checked. Yes they do. Blood on the other hand would seem like not so much

Just like my dick if these happenings keep up.

Fuck user…

Of course you can push a liquid with a broom.
You need to get your first fucking job you nigger.

Has someone drawn an Earthquake Chan or Volcano Chan yet?

LEARN TO SWIM
LEARN TO SWIM
LEARN TO SWIM

Not funny guys, a dogo of a friend died in the earthquake :(

Dubs confirmed. Kek wrath is unstoppable.

Makes me laugh people that are 'superior white' and then without proper knowledge themselves makes fun of lower class beans.
Who the fuck else is going to do manual labor when these people are deported?

It's a confused feel.

WE HAVE CALDERA-CHAN user

CALDERA CHAN WILL MELT YOUR FACE

Why are birds always afraid of meth labs?

TEACH THEM ENGLISH CALDERA-CHAN!

Take heart user.
If there's a canine heaven it certainly involves not being owned by a filthy fucking mexican.

congratulations, you now believe in jesus.

i had to admit your post made me giggle

the ground split open near the volcano.

That's so fucking metal holy shit

Is September 23rd a real thing? Please God cleanse us with your loving fire, my soul is ready.

this is what happens when all the fat girls jump at once.

I will give you a single (you) to sustain you on your journey over the wall.

Mutual assured destruction user. You get to laugh as a madman as they act like ants surrounded by a ring of tightening fire.

You're all too cowardly to strike back against the jews, so you attack the spics instead, pathetic

Those are native americans you idiot.

Those are native americans you idiot

Say what you want. Maybe lightning never strikes twice. But if Mexico becomes extremely earthquake prone, they're going to be pushed as "refugees" by the legacy media. we need that wall up even sooner than I thought.

Go home Pedro

rolling for religious death squads roaming the streets killing leftist freaks to appease the geology and weather gods

(CHECKED)
YES
WITH OBSIDIAN KNIVES AND HEADDRESSES

Fetal alcohol syndrome cute.

Prairie niggers. They're called muckets or prairie niggers

Never ever ever put your dick in a prairie nigger. Not even once user

They're timber niggers in my eyes, or as my neighbor calls them rejected trees.

Kek you're up in the north woods somewhere. Don't get scalped my man
Also shitskin always fits the various bill

They tend to leave me alone these days, they learned what happens when they piss off a white guy who doesn't give two fucks.

Xiuhtecuhtli is pissed at spics.

wew

Should have PAID THE FINE.

Estrogen'd up fags have shit taste and love shitty green fruit spreads.

Should Mexico be added to the list of the dead who criticized Donald Trump?

After hearing about this I immediately thought about that snarky article saying Mexico was withdrawing it's aide to the US for Hurricane Harvey

I wonder how many times "dios mio" was uttered during this quake.

33,377 times.

That happened a long time ago. There are trees growing in there, dumbass.

no mommies

Mexico needs more diversity.

They are losing something that they will never get back.

Checked. Let the death squads begin.

They literally believe they are in charge of every situation.

Where do you think you are?

NZ has had a 6.1 quake now.
3 days left probably.

You people are blowing things way out of proportion.

Only around 200 people died, yet you faggots are all acting like the earthquake decimated the entire country, killing every single human bean. We're fine.

Shit was scary as fuck though. Literally. I was taking a shit when it happened and deciding to rush out of the bathroom with a dirty ass was probably the hardest decision I've had to make in my entire life.

1 lucky housekeeper

Jeb's goblin sure gets around.

And Democrats want these people working construction jobs building buildings in America. No fucking thank you.

California makes the avocados now, not Mexico. Mexico's economy runs off of tourism, remissions from illegals in America and oil.

I dont get how the can shrink like that.

So are the spics. Why do you think they're all squat and brown?

In the USA the Anglo colonists had the good sense not to breed with them, and to reduce their numbers to a small minority. The Spanish did the opposite.

I love how authoritative he looks. Talking about true chieftain genes.

checked
well shit, the jews really do use eletricity to cause (((natural))) disasters

Do you need to see (((more))) tragic collapse videos from China to understand what the top crust looks like as it falls into a separating or sinking pit?

Shit was scary as fuck though. Literally. I was taking a shit when it happened and deciding to rush out of the bathroom with a dirty ass was probably the hardest decision I've had to make in my entire life.
Way to rise above the stereotypes, Paco :^)

WEW

How do you deal with your fellow beans that keep provoking the wrath of Kek?

Jewgle is trying to memory hole it it as if the withdrawal was because of the Earthquake.

Please link original so that I can point it and laugh at beaners in jewtube.

Um, they have have things in them that help with cholesterol levels, and possibly other things that help reduce the risk of cancer. Also rich in vit B and K (and some other ones), which are .. ya know… used for things, especially K which I dont think your body can produce on its own.

I like it as an additive to dips, never really eaten them on their own. Either way, just because beaners use them in their stuff doesnt make them bad. I mean, if we condemned and refused to eat anything other races used/liked well.. bye bye watermelon, chicken, shrimp, beef, tomatoes, onions, pork, any type of rice or noodle, anything flour based… and so on. They're not things to freak out about and want at EVERY meal like some literal faggot, but they're ALSO not something to sperg out about and write off completely like some metaphorical faggot (thats you)

Hopefully somebody grabbed it somewhere?

DADDY DADDY YOU HAVE TO DO SOMETHING TO HELP THOSE POOR POOR BROWN PEOPLE!

Needs more weeping.

Hitler demands
MOAR

I was hoping the death toll was going to be in the tens of thousands. sad

Oh shit niggas

the madman

wew lad

Sup fellow Fallbrook poster. Because we are the only people who would give a shit about such minutia.

Did anyone else notice a flash go off in the top right corner of the building?

Yes. Makes me wonder if it's a video of some other demolition.

El fuego se levanta

Hey anons take heart. I'm sure that the buildings in Mexico city are absolutely lousy with mold and built with asbestos. Take heart that a good amount of spics will have respiratory problems and potentially mesothelioma in the future.

Fuck Tacos

I suspect she was an okay-looking petite when young and always that size. Not sure though, maybe she was always ghoulish.

YOU FUCKS, YOU MIGHT THINK THIS IS FUNNY BUT FOR THE FIRST TIME IN HISTORY MEXICO IS IN DANGER OF BECOMING SOCIALIST
A COUPLE DAYS BACK MEXICAN POLITICIANS SAID THEY COULDN'T GIVE MONEY TO THE PEOPLE BECAUSE IT COULD BE SEEN AS BUYING VOTES FOR NEXT YEAR'S PRESIDENTIAL ELECTIONS
NOW THE PEOPLE IS SCREAMING FOR THE RICH TO JUST BE FORCED TO GIVE MONEY TO THE POOR.
MEXICO KILLED HUNDREDS OF SOCIALISTS FROM 1968 TO 1986 JUST TO BE ON THE US GOOD SIDE AND NOW THEY MAY ELECT A COMMUNIST PRESIDENT.
FUCK ALL OF YOU, I HOPE YOU LIKE A SOCIALIST NEIGHBOOR YOU FUCKS

We are socialists already you fuck. And we already have a socialist neighbor… Canada.

No we isn't.
We do have some government sustained services paid by taxes like medicine or energy but we can always choose to use private services, in fact is seen as poorfag ignorant hillbilly bullshit to use social services.
The only thing that is unavoidable is energy tazes and even there you can always try and buy solar panels by yourself.
Half of the schools in Mexico are STEM so you can always find a highschool dropout that knows hos to install them cheap and good.

fuck this autocorrect shit.

El fuego se alza.
More poetical translation.

(What you wrote would be more aptly translated as "The fire gets up")

Don't be concerned for their wellbeing dubsanon, they live far to the north of Mexico City, in the Sonora desert. (pic related)

Please clap.