Tfw Holla Forums has been destroyed by Vonell Vrumps

tfw Holla Forums has been destroyed by Vonell Vrumps

wtf i love colonel dunks now

When will Monald stop? First America, Holla Forums, where will he and his banker friends ruin next?

Holla Forums is done now. They tried to take Holla Forums, but now they've lost all credibility after backing their Zionist orange. Trump is the living meme that broke the board. Too bad Holla Forums can't use this to their advantage, what with their pig bo big a nasty cum slut.

wow leftists are sure original with their slams of ze zonald

He's orange and he's a Zionist. You don't need to say much more than that.

oh man you're right, that was so funny the first 100,000 times I heard it from commie retards, it's almost like you have a one track mind or something

It feels so good knowing I didn't vote for the orange Zionist. How hard do the tears come? Does your mommy have to rub your back?

and you wonder why the country is going to hell

you literally gave your vote to russian hackers, you problematic shitlord

This is fun to watch.
Keep fighting. :)

Anyone who talks about politics is akin to those losers in high school who wouldnt shu the fuck up bc they just got into politics.

You have shit taste in women and film. Guaranteed. Esp. Donald lovers

ironically you sound like a vapid loser who will never influence other people beyond muh dick muh deep analysis of film

If you don't see it you're blind. Everyone who brings up politics here is a guaranteed cuck and a fucking pseudo dipshit.

Go back to whining on Holla Forumseddit.

I'm a cuck because I talk about politics? Seriously? That's all you got?

Yes you are a tumblrina

Tumblrinas also breathe oxygen, so technically we're all tumblrinas.

you sound like someone who doesn't have a social life

So can we get a run-down of the power play going on at Holla Forums in Q1 of 2018?

Current Factions:
If I left any out let me know

blame Holla Forums for changing their moderation these past four weeks, they went full-on Trump worship and lost over 500 active isps.

wtf i love flumpt now

we heard you the first time

I think all of us on Holla Forums need to follow this braves woman's protest.

I guess Trump is living rent free in their head…..