(((Scottie Nell Hughes))) Blacklisted at Foxnews for Rape Allegations Againt Charles Payne

mediaite.com/online/scottie-nell-hughes-says-fox-news-blacklisted-her-for-accusing-charles-payne-of-rape/amp/

archive.is/DRwWa

dailycaller.com/2016/11/07/trump-surrogate-responds-to-accusations-of-anti-semitism-i-was-raised-jewish/

archive.is/Hy5u7

Every fucking time its a gawd damn jew. Its to a point where I don't believe any rape allegations in the media. Especially if the cunt is a jew.

So she whored herself out for gain now wants to cry rape. Typical.

She felt payne in her pussy kek

This guy is very white acting and grew up a geek that did well in school and was taunted by his peers for acting "white". I just don't buy this womans story. He just doesn't come off as the type to aggressively pursue ugly jewish women.

Kike owner is reaping what he has sown. Tossed out several people with sex assault claims so that he could replace them with fresher, lefter faces… more Chris Wallace-ish people… seems to have even murdered eric bolings son, and now every woman ever ass pinched smells blood and is going for the kill.

Makes me wonder if he's getting the Cosby treatment. Did he call out the jew or did he tell nigs to stop nogging?

He's a huge oreo. That puts the crosshairs on his dick, as far as the Jews are concerned. Being a nigger, of course he fucked her, but he probably thought she genuinely luvved the schwartzes

Checked quads

Nobody would rape that. Maybe consent to a handjob with the lights off.

CHECK OUT THIS BASED NIGGER ANONS

I bet this is a callous organized maneuver by the Murdoch Sons to slowly change the political bent of Fox News and Fox Business. They went after O'Reilly (who really should have been put out to pasture years ago), that guy on The Five, and of course Roger Ailes,one of the masterminds behind Fox becoming a powerhouse network within as little as 10 years. They're trying to go after Hannity, Tucker, and probably a few other older male personalities over there.

Within two years time conservative or even mildly right-wing views will be silenced on Fox News and Fox Business, replaced with a bunch of clueless female libertarians and slightly progressive centrists, because they're easy to control and have no problem being propagandists for massive unaccountable shadowy corporate concerns.

(((Her))) and Payne probably had a very minor fling, nothing deeper than that, now she's playing along with the Murdochs' schemes to slowly change the ideological slant of the entire network.

What next, Scott MacFarlane is going to accuse Kim Guilfoyle of The Five for making advances towards his obviously homosexual advance?

What, again? Already? The thread for the last one is still up! >>10578751 It's been less than ten days!
How many times are the kikes going to play this same card? At this rate there'll be enough high-profile events that you could dissuade women from buying the "we must have women in the workforce" narrative by claiming that it's a conspiracy by the Toxic Masculine Patriarchy trying to set them up to be raped.

I meant Seth MacFarlane, honest mistake

SO when will hebewood get targeted for casting couch?

Someone HUGE who has so much power and influence, with extreme amounts of power outside (((Pedowood))), would have to come out, and expose everybody with quite a mountain of evidence.

Or somebody who was involved in Hollywood with literally nothing to lose. For a while I thought Mel Gibson was going to come out with a bunch of disgusting photos exposing the inhuman nature of the (((showbiz))) industry.

I need to go eat something, TWO errors in one post. NOT GOOD!!

That Jewish mental illness is showing through her again. What a cursed lot they are. Sad!

Just how many rape allegations need to be thrown around at Fox News before normalfags start questioning the plausibility of this many "coincidences"?

The breakdown when their cognitive dissonance finally collapses is going to be epic.

(checked)
Now it's much better.

Sure you are, jew.