Well this game was pretty fun to play a couple of games and uninstall it

Well this game was pretty fun to play a couple of games and uninstall it
More comfy 4X that are intended to have fun instead of autism?

Other urls found in this thread:

swordofthestars.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Morrigi
mediafire.com/download/a8t93dwxw9qjlmv/sr-distantworldsuniverse.iso
mega.nz/#!s0N1WAqJ!jemQgiQogaaBRknjwykbA5emGrwGW8csjbOH-U96gzs
moo2mod.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Sounds boring.

4X games are built with Autism in mind, user, just some have more or less then others. What games have you played so far?

Played and enjoyed?
Civ 5 SR and this one
I just can't be bothered to micromanage 150 planets/cities/watevers

The automatization of bothersome stuff and the "something need to do something click here to pick whatever you want" remove autism and add fun

Endless legend is best 4x. I think its better than Civ V to be completely honest.

I wouldn't call it the best 4x, pretty good yes but AI is completely shit

I recommend that you play Dwarf Fortress and embrace the autism till it is naught but a power multiplier for you.

If you won't get autistic Stellaris is the answer.

Well I wanted to thy it but they keep releasing DLCs and shit and I don't like to pirate unfinished stuff

I only used her to clean the lizard menace, I betrayed and raped her furry ass

I don't mind autism outside 4X, I love DF

Its additions tot he game. Dont bother with any of the DLC except for the Guardians and the increased soundtrack. It is very much so a finished game

Holy fug, finding the 1.4.4 version with everything included of endless legend was hard, shitty GG and BCG and rutracker don't have it, bless csrin

I fucking hate this shit, every single time it appears. Granted, MoO has had plenty of furfaggot ayys since its inception, and also has a few non-retarded ayy species designs alongside this crap, but this kind of thing shows up far too often with ayys for my liking.

How goddamned hard can it be to actually do something interesting with your ayys, such as making really fucking weird humanoids with no resemblance to Earth life or far-out shit like slime creatures/energy beings, rather than just giving a human body a funky texture, slapping a cat head model on top of the neck after deleting the human head and calling it a day? It's always a lazy lack of originality on the part of some dumbfucks at best, and some furfaggot's wet dream that he's actively masturbating to 24/7 at worst.

Where are all the good games with neat ayys, goddamn it? I want to fuck and/or genocide some shit that makes my mind tear itself asunder on sight, or is technically unkillable thanks to being made of exotic materials (but still can be killed because vidya), or at the very least has a clear lack of relation to anything from Earth. I don't want those who share the stars with humanity to just be fucking cats, bugs and lizards, all with inexplicably-existent tits.

It's not furry if it's totally an alien, bro.

I don't see any problem

no way fucking finland goes to space

Was really disappointed with the remake, it's pretty shit.
Lots of casual features overall, terrible balancing/pacing, not much detail and more.

MOO2 is still the king of space 4x vidya.

Trips confirm EL for best x4

How do i make dwarf fortress fun again?

You have to dig to find the fun.

I know but that's boring after a few times. I mean that I can survive almost perfectly with minimal efforts nowadays. I have never experienced tantrum spirals, catsplosion, lethal sieges, or starvation/dehydration. It blows my mind that this was even a thing for people since dwarf feelings are easy to repair with booze and chairs, butcher cats even if there are alot of them, can be trained to fight dragons in a few months, and only eat/drink like 12 times a year.

Am i the only person who dropped it as soon as i saw human race description?

Cats in space were a thing since wing commander, you newfags. Its literally just a homage to it.

I guess you can purposely have your people fuck up so bad and then try to fix it to get some excitement.

MOO remake is okay, but it brings nothing new other than being a decent remake.

Endless Legend has massive fucking pacing problems where you don't do shit for hours and just slowly improve your little cities and expand slowly.
Its not great, the tech and engine are neat, but the gameplay is fucked.

Alpha Centauri remains the best 4X for all time.

Doesn't seem much. How many sci-fi games can you play without getting triggered?

i want to consort with that beast passionately

I'm going to kick my sandcastle and build it up again.

I bet you'd be into having eggs laid in your chest cavity and being forced to be their new mommy, faggot.

Always fun, but there's already endless scores of games where I can do that, some of which aren't even sci-fi (on the surface, before you get into all that DUDE CHIM LMAO craziness at least). I want to genocide bigger and uglier things than just the same old sapient animal-people, like hideous chaotic masses of tentacles and eyes, or rock/crystal-based beings with serious defense penalties to drill-type weaponry.

There's plenty of potential for interesting things to murder across the stars, but most of it is just being wasted on more fucking furries.

"Cat-men in space" was always a shit idea, unoriginal crap shat out by bored interns at best and pure masturbatory furfaggotry at worst, and the concept being an older one in relative terms doesn't make it not-shit.

Lizards fall into the same category of "barely-altered human model used to try and be so frugal that Gene Roddenberry looks creative in comparison", and bugs are only slightly better because someone occasionally tries to mix-and-match random bug parts into a new frankenstein-esque creature, rather than making the same old walking talking mantises/spiders/etc.

What game is this? Endless Legend?

I TRIED to like that game but

MOTHERFUCKING WORMS
MOTHERCUCKING GIANT FUCKING FUCK WORMS

I tried

make a sandcastle upside down, hanging from trees

Mighty Suomi will conquer galaxy.

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:111111F42DC8C3E3C3E23452C80649B03B88EEC2&tr=http%3A%2F%2Fbt4.t-ru.org%2Fann%3Fmagnet

Here you go, DRM free latest version, collectors edition with all DLCs and crap

Bretty fun to play it 1-2 times each kind of victory/universe as I said, I spent the last 4 days of my non sleeping time playing this shit but it gets old fast

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:f1759b1443484612b7a4ce125e7b638dd09629ca&dn=Master+of+Orion%3A+Collector%27s+Edition+%28v2.16.0.24%29+%5BGOG%5D&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.leechers-paradise.org%3A6969&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fzer0day.ch%3A1337&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fopen.demonii.com%3A1337&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.coppersurfer.tk%3A6969&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fexodus.desync.com%3A6969

Welp, same torrent, more seeds

Why?

It's the same problem that stellaris has there nothing that makes it worth playing more then one or two times.

No variety so you master it fast as fuck , I was wining in the 5 fucking sections of the condition victory

You can abuse game mechanics since half of the technology is retarded you rush the +x to and % stuff and you can jew out from the ayy and resell it to other ayys and pretty much toy with them as you want

Also they can only attack you from certain points so bunkering yourself that points to comfy exploit and force wars between them is easy and fun

Its awesome, comfy and easy to get into but it have low replay value, just DL and play it

And of course you are supposed to forget that somehow a fucking bear in a space marine armor, a WoW bird a fucking slut cat and a retarded lizard got into space

The fuck is this optimization

But user, they just want to be one with you. Don't you want to be one with the planet?

100% agree

Lizard-men in space is where it's at.

you are going to hate Sword of the stars

Pleb detected.

SOTS has bretty good races. No titis on most of them. And while they are visually resembling animals/insects, their behavior and biology is usually different.

I'm not a furry but I really want to fuck that cat in the OP. Only other furry things I like are that girl from Starfox and that bunny from Space Jam.

But that's normal right?

pretty good taste user

If you play the game and hear her voice, yes, for a while
then you realize she is the shittiest race and a fucking "I'm-going-to-act-like-I'm-better-than-you" bitch

Thing is, none of those are good "characters".
As in, they are so detached from humans that you'll more likely think of them as animals or objects than actual entities as sentient as you.

This is the thing that people hating on furaayys don't get, they aren't that original by design.
Cats in space are a compromise between trying to make something clearly not human but still keep it familiar enough that you consider it sentient.

This doesn't even have to do with the Dev's lazyness but actually the player's lack of imagination. If you had a race of sentient rocks (and there are a few in some games) it's a bit hard to relate to them or understand them as actually sentient. What do they like, how do they reproduce, how do they sustain themselves, what's culture for them, how do they walk, etc.
You can try and provide a lot of lore to explain all of this, making for a very interesting sci-fi setting, but you'll always have an outside look at them, forget about empathy. And I say this as the fag that always picks the creepiest shit possible to play as.

Now compare that to just slapping some fur and cat ears on a human. It's familiar enough that you can understand it well enough, it can have some unique details about it's biology or culture that don't sound too alien if based on the stereotype of that animal, and since they are still humans on a fundamental level, anyone can play with them without feeling alienated

You can just brush it as lazyness, but it's actually more about how easily you can characterize the ayy if he's based on a dog or on a fungus and how well can other players relate, empathize and understand it.
Remenber that we aren't talking about some Mass Effect where you are allways a human getting freaky with the freaky aliens. In 4X, you're supposed to play with the ayys as well.

Build your base on a haunted biome.
I believe there's some website what rolls a random setup for you, if you really want challenge. Gives you a setup, what you have to bring, where you need to go, what restrictions you have, that jazz.
Never used it myself, though

Ale

Somebody said space cats?

In 4X games there's also need to easily signal what kind of faction these aliens are. Big headed greys propably are going to science/diplomacy focused but what about a sentient cloud people or even more bizarre beings? If the scary looking molten rock people turn out to be peaceful traders, that would also be thematically off-putting.

While I do agree with you on the whole "Human body with weird texture" bit, I don't think tossing out all animal aliums is the right move either. Don't want some indescribable horrrors, more or less. After all, then they stop being anything other than "The aliens" to the player.
You kind of need tropes for them to fit into so as to be understandable.

What people need to do, you ask me, is use the traits the things have in the real world. Crows would be great. Games need crow people. Buncha family-orientated thieves, liars, cheats, and greedy shysters, what are highly intelligent, easily bored, and very mischevious.
Skip the shitty bodytype, and go for something more beastlike. Think on, instead, how a creature like that'd take shape. Don't give me some rubbish inside out alium with it's brain extending a good twenty feet in front of it. That shit'd die the first time it fell down some stairs. Give me jazz what makes some sense.

Argonians are from a seperate dreamrelm. Sailed across the funky mind CHIM junk. Proper boats or some jazz. Hist is literally am alium.

I just want to say fuck everyone in Holla Forums for not talking about how good 4x games are. For the longest time I played civ and bunch of other shit copy and paste garbage, to only weeks ago coming across Stellaris.
Then coming to rest of the 4x games, for the longest time I thought games like these were dead.
The universe feels alive with all these events and shit, on top of all the mods.

Stellaris is shit though.

?????????

Yea but are Argonians in space RIGHT NOW?

No. In fact, the only race that went to into space later were the Pa- I mean Kahjiit and maybe the Dunmer.

Compared to civ and the new masters of orion and the rest of space games like it, it's a godsend.

You men, something like this:
swordofthestars.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Morrigi

Paradox games aren't strictly 4x, they're Grand Strategy which is different from 4x like Civ.

what is the difference exactly.

I'm trying stellaris and endless legend
Will report results
At the moment (tutorial) I don't like endless legend, will try a game right now

Distant Worlds Universe
It's better than Stellaris in every way, and it can be as autistic or as casual as you want, because you can custom tailor the game to fully automate every single aspect of gameplay, or just give you suggestions, or let you do everything totally manually. Each and every individual thing can be set to auto or manual individually.

Don't like colony management? Let the AI handle it for you while you manage your fleets.
Can't be assed to manage your fleets? RP as a researcher and handle the reports that come in from your explorers.
Don't even have the neurons to handle that much? Put the whole thing on auto, flip on the "rule in absence" setting, and watch some DWU Retardy.

Oh, and there's a DWU ISO right here, posted by some other user in the space thread.

mediafire.com/download/a8t93dwxw9qjlmv/sr-distantworldsuniverse.iso

I will try it but I need to be sure to pirate the latest version and looks like its "Distant World: Universe Version 1.9.5.12 is out!
18 MAY, 2015"

Again its only available on csrin but I'm too lazy to follow the update steps

I'd fuck that ayylien.

Anyone know if Gal Civ III is any good? My nigga sent me a copy to play with him

Endless Space has a race that are basically Amebas. They are incredibly pacific and focus a lot on Diplomacy Victories on their gameplay, but that's not an idea that's so easily assimilated as the Cravers, who are insects that ravage worlds for resources.

An Ameba being sentient and trying to be friendly is a ridiculous and funny concept, but weird and not what everyone would think about.
A Locust that behaves like a plague, eats and moves on, that's something that you can easily understand when you look at them.

Same thing for Endless Legend, with most races being well established tropes with a few remarkable exceptions like the Diplomacy Dragons or MuhDust.

Nirn is a planet. Argonians are just colonzing another planet. They are the ayylmaos of TES :^)

Stellaris broke the mold, though. It's unlike any of their games.

Greater emphasis on military side, with everything else playing a support role.
You begin in an already established universe with specific circunstances according to the scenario you chose, instead of starting with a single city and first building your empire.

Grand Strategy are basically late game 4X, except you barely gave any input in how the world reached the state it is in now.

I've heard that that's actually a bad thing. At one point, you can have so much stuff automated, you literally do nothing but watch ships flying around.
I guess that's kinda cool, but it ends up missing the "game" part of it.

Tried it. A lot of number wanking and slow progression. There's also lots of ways to break the game in terrible ways and the AI isn't particularly good.
One user had nightmares with his planet surrounded by Pirates that didn't had the tech to land but kept piling on around, preventing any ship from ever taking off.
It's a much slower Stellaris, but turn based.

I love turn based though and I've already had fun with the ship customisation. Shame there isnt any broadsiders though. Whats the point of ship fighting if you cant broadside

I wouldn't touch this with a pinted stick. And I thrown some shekels to get ORP Blyskawica in world of warships.

Stellaris is fucking shit

The Kilrathi are almost a direct reference to the Kzinti. So really since the 60's/70's.

Regarding OP, Ascendancy was probably the spess 4x game with the best mix of slightly humanoid and totally non-human races.

Don't be so insecure. Qualifications for being a furfag don't involve wanting to stick your dick in a fictional anthropomorphic animal or two. If you don't have a special snowflake sparkledog fursona, and don't want to run out in the woods to find a pack of wolves to rape until their asses are raw, you should take a chill pill and quit being so upset that your penis wants what it wants.
It's like "weaboo" being watered down to "anyone who likes something remotely Japanese". Fucking newfags are too new to remember that everyone's furry for Krystal.

Fucking casual.

Go consort with beasts somewhere else.

Source of pic?

I think he's right.

Watching a couple Ghibli movies doesn't make you a weaboo, so how can wanting to fuck just a couple anthropomorphic animals make you a full fledged furry? I don't like this stuff or think about it day to day. I just like a few that are particularly well done and well known. I don't have a deviantart or anything.

Some like to whine about Age of Wonders 3 how it's not like the other games in the series, but I like it. It has a challenging campaign, random maps and the combination of classes, races and specializations allow for a wide variety of tactics.
And the female dwarves have beards.

There are stages of homosexuality. Have you not noticed some are more gay than others?

I guess that's kinda cool, but it ends up missing the "game" part of it.
That's why every single thing can be set however you want it.
Don't want it all automated? Done - it's all manual. Want something only partially automated? You can do that, too. There are three separate screens full of settings for what you want automated and how deeply you want the automation to go.

Turn if all off, if you want the maximo autismo experience.

Cancer at any stage is still cancer.

You're either degenerate, or you're not. It's just as important to burn people who are 1% degenerate as it is to burn people who are 100% degenerate.

i want to FUCK that cat lady

Burn yourself then. There is a bit of degeneracy in everyone, even if it's just an unrealized potential.

Reminds me of that Babylon 5 episode where they found a civilization who had an AI programmed to exterminate every impure member of the species and failed to realize that their absolutist ideals do not apply to reality, so everyone was exterminated, including the creators.

Remove fungus and build sensor arrays around your colonies. It's not that hard.

The rules of degeneracy are carefully laid out in the Bible, user. There's an objective measure for this.

Newfriend, they always had them. You had pics of males in MoO2, that's all.

Good bye.

post more cute cat girl

I might have to look into that

Larry Niven's stories from Known Space predate her for almost 30 years.

What are you waiting for?

I was just posting related music, you gook sucking faggot.

How did 2 go so wrong?

they might hate the fandom but they definitely would fuck dem furry chicks, after all most of the good games they grew up with had at least 1 hot furry babe

Fuck off back to 4chan.org/vg, Joahn.

Why can't we have a thread about this game without starting a furfag war

You faggots might want to present your definition of "degeneracy" first, since everytime I ask this, I get something that would come out of soccer's mom's mouths. That degeneracy is any and all sexual acts that do not contribute to the procreation of mankind.

If you want to bang chicks because it's your obligation first and it makes you happy second (or not at all), that's your take on it, live your life the way you want.
But going around literally preaching about this shit always comes across as "you have an obligation to reproduce and make more of us! you own me and everyone else kids!" and nobody should ever bother to pay attention to you until you realize the irony of your nigger mentality.

Some people like some furry art because it looks cute, a quality very rarily found on porn. Othertimes it's just because it's aesthetically pleasing. Chicks with tails and\or wings are awesome.
And considering that it's anthropomorphic art, as in it's still supposed to resemble a human, they are still fapping to humans anyway, just exotic ones.
Having a fetish for girls with cat ears and a snout ain't that different from having a fetish for ebony girls.

Ah, I see. You're a bible thumper. That's the problem here.

Notice that the first post talking about furrayys was this one:
Someone that did not like a thing started the whole furfag war, simply because he can't shut the fuck up about how much he dislikes something. Kinda obnoxious and ironic, considering who he's complaining about.
Remenber this next time you want to ask that question, and notice who actually starts these arguments nowadays.

I was unable to get into any of the games posted here

Trying warlock right now

Its pretty meh

Try Dominions 4, it's 60% off on Steam at the moment and there's a general thread here on Holla Forums that's been running for quite a while.

Or pirate it, or buy it on Gamersgate, or beg for an activation code or crack from someone, I don't give a fuck. You probably spend more than it costs on junkfood in a few days.

It's not worth it, stop wasting your time.

no thanks

CIV 4 BitS best 4X

The better question is where is all the porn at?

I'm not american and I can't pirate bigmacs

Since I was unable to have fun with something new I'm trying a new game here with this presets

Also, using the last 5 numbers of this post as big bang seed

It's kinda working.

How about you go back to your shitty bot infested board?

Already found the 2 comfy points to bunker and hoard every planet, that fucking robots attacked my scout just because, fags will die

Are you learning how to flip them off?

Fucking robots got troops on my base planet and they want to cuck me
As a treacherous jew I will accept while I get some more forces

Made me realize that Endless Legend is kinda missing by not having those random "gib 2k dust or we nuke u" diplomatic moments.

Is this game actually how good?

Ruins it. Fucking awful.

Fuck, the clever robot detected my jew tricks

What game is this?

Your gay board was actually good for some raffs when it started but now you're just doing all the retarded furry shit retarded furry shitters do.

The same one as in OP.

Im aware, but I dont know what game it is?

It's impossible to jew an AI.

I don't usually mind spoonfeeding, but we might take this as an exercise in independent information search.

1. Open OP's image
2. copy the image URL or drag the image into a Google search bar
3. reverse search the image in Google
4. see what the results tell you

Or you could search a unique-looking keyword like say mrrshan which is what I did, faggot.

Or actually read the thread and see what people are talking about.

Fucking robotos are forcing me to use 100% of my resources to develop battleships

you even have a magnet for the game on this thread

Didn't gamersgate shut down?

PER ARDUA AD ASTRA!

REPENSUM EST CANICULA!

I'm ok with this.

Finally, motherfucking robots stalling my progress with bitchy robot wars

A bunch of friends started playing this game after hearing of their older family members playing the original 1 and 2. I can totally understand fans of the old games being upset at how simplified the new MOO is, but it's still a decent time waster and probably one of the better entry level 4X games for getting people into something more advanced.

Does he feel in charge?

BANE?

Shitposting-levels rising…

Also, motherfucking cheating bears

what gam

Rainbow Dots in Space: Extinction

He is even using a bane mask whaddafuk

Is it a good idea to try this game directly after playing Stellaris or will it bore me to death?

They are totally different games

considering you can play Stellaris, I'd say nothing can bore you

Fair enough

If you thought stellaris was a good game, play distant worlds, its the same shit but better.

nice ID

no

How do I kill the Space Dragon or the Guardian? Just huge fleets of battleships?

3-5 destroyers, the only hard one is the orion guardian

God tier until the patch that came with the Allayi, diplomacy is fucked now.

Gas the Endless, Deus Cult.

what did they do to diplomacy

AIs never will part with resources anymore. I can offer 70 of something for 1 of theirs. They won't even give you tribute when you're laying siege to their last city. I used to get my hyperium and mithrite by doing this and use a Cult+Slavery build to pump out the wonder in 8 turns

The Cult and Broken Lords had a baby

dubs demand more

I don't know lads, I don't have a good feeling ES2 will be good.

Just barely owns, ES2 should be fine

Don't ruin this for me, the Craver's thing got me hyped and I want to believe

say it with me user

who is going to join me in bombing sega HQ?

Do we know if it's Sega or Creative Assembly being jews?

Is there a recommended list of 4X games?

Take that cock out of your mouth when you address me, you tone deaf cockmongler. Your taste in music is shit and your mother is bad at giving head. You should give her some pointers someday.

AC, CIV, CiV to Taste, distant worlds, endless legend, Aurora 4x

top yiff

So is there porn of that cat or what?

bulrathi are clearly a race of boy cats to balance out the race of girl cats

You should find better art.

More like Broken Lords and Dark Eldar.

Can you get with the cat chick?

Also, how much worse is it than the older games and is it still worth playing? It looks pretty charming..

I was having fun with it but the fucking bear is raping 3 empires at once so I lost the will to keep playing

Might return tomorrow

fuck it, it's like 3 gigs and has a GOG release. Downloading now.

Time to feel torn between my love for cat girls and exterminating all things xeno.

Heresy.

Since she is the weakest race you can just ally her and protect her until you win in a diplomatic/science/jew way so you don't need to kill her

the emperor would be ashamed.

that sounds like a plan.

Is Alpha Centauri good? I remember only reading about it and it seemed interesting, never had a PC growing up.

They actually look really supremacy from (((Beyond Earth)))

Go ahead and post your progress with you're catfu, I will be monitoring and returning to the fucking bear game

Okay I'm going on too

is this a good entry game for the genre or is it so dumbed down that it's basically the "Skyrim" of the series?

What are the pros and cons?

but love for catgirls is not heresy.

Scout ;_;

Play Master of Orion 2. It's still the best game in it's category.

mega.nz/#!s0N1WAqJ!jemQgiQogaaBRknjwykbA5emGrwGW8csjbOH-U96gzs

Unofficial patch: moo2mod.com/

That fucking cat only have 1 planet remaining and it keeps threatening me

Should I just erase it from the universe?

You just have to give her that milk bone and then she will calm down.

My main forces are going to her prime planet
She only have 6 more turns to purrshit

Well, I forced her to give me everything she had before attacking, bitch is mad now

I feel like USA

Fucking cats begone

Now i just need to win the research race to the bears to win this shit

I wish more 4X games let you enslave/permanently vassal other players when you beat them instead of eliminating them entirely. Imagine the cat bitch from the OP having to act all servile and acquiescing after being a cunt to you for half the game, for instance. Sweet revenge.

And done
Fuck bears

The felinid are sanctioned by Lords of Terra.
Who's the heretic here?

Shit game that can't even keep the lore intact.

Well, fieras means "beasts" so its more appropriate for the furshit

Somehow, victory in these games never feels real unless it's a victory of total galactic genocide.
Leaving other species alive and still winning feels like cheating.

I played MOO2 for the first time last year and know nothing about this remake. Can you still design ships and races? That was the only decent thing that kept MOO2 going for so long was making up my own races and ships.

You can, yes.
The ship design is simpler, though, and the race design feels more restrictive to prevent you from making broken combinations, which is a shame.
Might just be nostalgia goggles though.

How can I give myself more point for the custom races?

Any mods for more options?

I want too fucking kick that shity tyke and make sure it's hits the goal post

Just teach it why you shouldn't grip things by the neck and how it feels like by strangling the little fuck.

I appreciate the links, I'll play it here in a bit.

In some regards the first MoO was better. Planet management, terraforming and espionage/counterespionage, for example.

At this link: moo2mod.com/
from here

I feel like thus far Endless Space 2's factions are a lot less unique than 1's, we're getting a lot more humanoid aliens.

meant to link to this post

Did they fix the memory leak problem where the game gets slower and slower as the game progresses?

Fuck you, you krautmuch gookwhore queer cumbucket. My taste in music is great, it's your tastes that's the problem. Looks like you've got too many nigger dicks up in there, you can no longer taste anything other than your own mother's HIV infested asshole.
I'd say I hope you get cancer, but I don't want the docs to have to deal with your gay ass. One wrong move and they'd have every STD known to man, you Mormon humping goatfucker. Your entire line is shitraping peasants what only ever understood the sound of foreign cock raping their women.

What a remarkable mind you have, user. It's not as if there was a grand experiment beginning over 200 years ago to divorce morality from external constraints, starting with Spinoza, continuing through Bentham, before being inadvertently and fatally wounded by Mills. It's not as though the concept is self defeating, as any criticism of Utilitarianism will reveal. How fresh and exciting it is to have this line of inquiry still discussed 100 years after it was completely destroyed on logical level.

Why play it if you can just play civ5

How am I supposed to stay loyal to the Khanate with such a bodacious babe working for the humans?

SINS OF A SOLAR EMPIRE.

EMBRACE THE AUTISM.

These hips give +1 population growth.

Sins is the least autistic of them all.

You would manage her schedule to have lengthy overtime each day, eh?

Just use custom race to get her

Just gave Master of Orion: Casualize the Stars a try. It felt very simplified. It might have been one of the most simplified games I have played in a long time. I would be shocked if it didn't get ported to smartphones if it sold well due to how the interface looks like it can be easily used on a smartphone. Now should I go down to Master of Orion 1 or 2?

So having got around to playing this, it just seems like slightly shittier Galactic Civ.
Other than qt cat lady, I can't really see any solid reason to play it over Galactic Civ, especially when, outside of map layout, it plays the exact fucking same.
Why are so many space civ games like this? It kills me.

I just want to space humanity merchanter jew the aliens.

Humans are fucked

She is just the advisor

We've wiped out everyone but the robots together at this point but one of us is going to have to be next once they're gone

She's the scientific advisor to the head of state, let's not downplay what that's supposed to mean.

Its the future, maybe she is just Tay in a synthetic body and all the actual females was exterminated

The Khanate emperor reminds me of Roy Batty

Also I'd fuck the advisor all day

Tay ;_;7

Its supposed to be him

if were posting weird cat things, at least post the cuter one.

To be fair, if the cat was uncomfortable or even slightly inconvenienced by this, the kid would be dead before the picture was taken.

My grandma's neighbor was killed by her cat in her sleep because she raised her voice at it for peeing at the sofa.

despair

Come on now, user.

So both human scientists are female.

Confirmed propaganda.

I bet this is the shit version with the gimped diplo and bat furries. Lost Tales or bust.

Most of they are female but they pretty much act as a secretary who runs information between the sci team and you never once do they claim to have anything to do with actual research

I thought they were just catering to my dirty cishet needs with pandering, but when I checked out the non-human races they have male scientists, so who knows.

The pandering worked

Check out the darlock QT

Goddamn, I thought I was done with the game, guess I have to fap to darlocks muddle through another playthrough

wew, the propaganda is real

Thank fuck you finally said it, I've been trying to figure out who he reminds me of for days.

Shame the advisor looks better in the promo art. Mask on the in-game one is too big and she looks like she could go yandere any second.

Yeah the in-game model doesn't looks go great. All of the proportions are off. Her head looks really weird. Promo art Khanate advisor is hot stuff though.

how the fuck do you get killed by a cat? Did she choke on her hairball?

What's seen from her face looks unattractive.

Hello Holla Forums.

Hello /borad/ /// /total batemasterpol/ /// /notintl/

Triggered/10 stay classy Holla Forums.

How original.

But how? And how did your grandma know the reason for her death?

Because it was her in a fursuit

As far as I'm concerned, there is NO 4X games beside glorious MoO2.

isnt this extremely average for sci fi humans?

yes, and it's retarded

the only way we're unifying as a species and getting into space under a collective banner is by force

well, that backstory user provided could be interpreted as through force rather than harmony. it doesnt mention distinctions based on wealth.

Mods or something?
This game have very low replay value for a 4X

Hey faggot, stop.