How come males can make a game on their own (most of indie games, cave story, tohou...

how come males can make a game on their own (most of indie games, cave story, tohou, DF) but there's pretty much no female equivalent beyond atari 2600 shit.

Games are actually made with teams, not individuals.
Shocking, I know.

zoe quinn made a game :^)

I guess females prefer working in groups then, I don't know.

wow

Women are only really good for ejaculating into.

And even then, they're pretty useless.

And even then, men can do that better.

Patriarchy. Male oppression. Glass Ceiling.

i am quite sure darn adams makes dwarf fortress with his brother and not completely alone

This.

programming either of them was done by men

Touhou was an alright shmup in its first Windows years, but then stagnated and didn't evolve beyond the musical compositions. Understandable, considering ZUN's workflow and preferences, but LoLK was the first one to actually introduce a meaningful new mechanic.
Tasofro spinoffs are good (% HM), but don't count obviously and are now subject to DRM.
The only continuously good aspect of the series are the printworks, FS, WaHH, and VFiS. Last I checked, azmaya and moe were both female.
His wife, by the way, helps him. They're both in the same line of work; they've met each other during a convention. Apparently she was cosplaying Aya.
What I mean to say is, you're full of shit, and so is this thread. Sage.

you might not believe this but brianna actually used to be a dude

Look, I know this is dedicated shitposting / dubs thread, and i had to even double check I was not on half/v/ by some horrific mistake..

Its just that women have differing priorities. Most women would rather work in nursing, social care, social services, home ec, childcare, food service, and other social avenues of employment.

There are of course women game devs, (as someone will undoubtably list off if this thread isnt already pozzed to hell by the time this is posted.).

But they are the exception to the rule, outside the norm. Women dont want to do these jobs, thats all. Call the cops if you feel bad about it.

take a fucking redpill retard. women don't want to do shit. they should be looked up in a closet 24/7 making white babies and doing nothing else. kill yourself

LOL

I've played plenty of memory holed RPG maker games where there was only 1 guy doing all the work. Some aren't memory holed like Alter Aila and that one guy who makes fucktastically long RPGs by himself a long time ago. Generally speaking if they could they would though since they always used ripped assets and music, generally one coding guy/main dev and one support art guy for all the assets like music and artstyle is all you need minimum for most people.

Anyways as to why a women can't do it by herself it's generally a combination of not giving a fuck about games for the same reasons most guys do and a general dislike for math and other similar subjects required to properly do the project. Women who can do this stuff and like doing it are definitely not devs for games like pretty much the majority of Holla Forumsguys.

Elona was made by a cute grill.

Only Japanese females can make games on their own cause they aren't lazy faggots with a group-think victim complex to mask their faults.

the only instance of game developer i have ever seen was my sister who made a game in the games factory about an italian cook collecting spaghetti and that was it

Sexist much?

Who the fuck cares about gender baiting or looking at bullshit like that

Most one person team games are garbage and the sex breakup of that seems pretty even to me, based on dev forums and social networks.

Actually good ones are too much of a small sample base to say anything.

And the criteria to be a one-person effort is a bit hazy.

It's because girls are more prone to being a normalfag and just stupid in general.

There's literally only one girl I know that "isn't like the other girls". she has ptsd/social anxiety issues and pretty much said it herself that she gives up being a normal person because of aspergers.
She admitted that she would be a normalfag hooking up with boys for sex if she didn't have a disability.

she wants to make an indie game someday too, but right now she's going through getting a job, I hope things work out for her

no she's ugly but since she's self-aware, she's pretty bro-tier.

first it's actually a man, second it has a team and don't even hide it.

What are you on ? tell your dealer it's shit.

(had to fail 5 times the captcha before I could post this, this thing is getting worse and worse)

So, she rejected you? I'm sorry user.

The truth is forcefully comfirmed