"Characters from a series that has no future are rarely chosen. Also...

"Characters from a series that has no future are rarely chosen. Also, fighters that switch models are a different matter." - Sakurai

Why is this man in charge of a Nintendo cross over game, when most of their IPs are just being used as filler via Assist Trophies? Hell 3rd party characters are given more celebration than Nintendo's own IPs, why does Nintendo insist on having Sakurai work on the games despite both the community and Sakurai himself not wanting to work on these games? Why hasn't Nintendo done with Smash what they did with Splatoon and let younger developers work on the franchise and add new and fresh mechanics to these games. There's three ways of jumping for christ sake. Use one of the extra buttons and use it as a utility function, instead of mapping transformations and FLUUD to the fucking special buttons.

Get this nigga off smash, and put him on Kid Icarus 3. Daisuke Ishiwatari as director for Smash when?

no

sage isn't a downvote

but user

Daisuke fucked up brazbru

All Daisuke did for BB was the music m8

oh.

MAAAAARK

BAN THIS THING I DON'T LIKE

but exard a shit

even Guilty Gear 2 is better

I haven't played Xrd yet. Why is it shit? Should I just torrent Street Fighter 5 if I want a current/last gen animu fighter?

damn son, that's some great bait.

to be honest, I kinda want him to make music for smash

Fighting games in general are shit.

Sup Smash Autists you at it agian?

Still butthurt from the ballot

yes, very much so.

After the disapointment that was Ultimax I need to fill this void in my life.

naw SF5 is actually terrible. Xrd is passable

Xrd or Melty Blood will probably do the trick

no, it's used to reply to a thread without bumping it, which implies that that particular user believed that their reply wasn't important enough to warrant a bump

:^)

bait aside, try KOF for PS4

downvoted

they're only in because they were in previous games aka when Sakurai gave a shit.

You forgot
>Captain Falcon
>Samus

So who would your dream roster have included?

Thanks for the help m80s. I want to know what to archive before king nigger hands over the keys to the top level DNS servers.

Those franchises were actually somewhat alive when those characters were added to the series. Ness stands out as an odd choice, but I guess Mother 3 was still in development at the time.

Samus, for example.

I'll post mine shortly

14 is a fun game, but holy fuck that netcode is horrible, once they patch that it's a 8/10 game easy

It's funny because she's actually American.

She mostly identifies herself with her german heritage.
It doesn't matter anyway, Asuka has always been a shit tier waifu.

When someone asks you who the best NGE waifu is, there's only one correct answer, if your answer is wrong the punishment is death.

call it autism, but I made it

Marie?

Never ever

This is the gayest meme. No one gives a shit about Geno.

fuck you

Instead of jackfrost you could add guy from nocturne summoning demons mid fight.

Or any character from SMT IV if nintendo related.

Demi field wasn't in the roster selection, and I only made Jotaro because I felt like it

wrong Dante

Isaac deserves it, though

viable heavyweights

Some very good choices but otherwise littered with shit and faggotry

Don't you know anons? 4th parties are the future

how so?

consider my shiggys diggied.
What the fuck is the point of keeping robin if you're adding isaac? Both are magic + swords, it's pointless to have them both.

i assume he didn't cut anyone since the trainers are there

You keep some of the worst newcomers added in Brawl and 4 (Sonic, Cloud, Lucario), add more stupid faggotry (Krystal, Andross, Waddle Dee), but also added characters which either would be interesting/fun or have proven to be from Smash fangames (Chibi Robo, Wonder Red, Banjo & Kazooie, Inkling).

I guess your roster is still better than average because you don't have fucking Waluigi.

You have autism

Well, you can't say that they didn't listen

I was hoping for a second Xenoblade character as DLC, honestly

Nice to see Anna (FE) in there. She could have been a better FE rep due to her and her identical sisters appearing through out the series instead of just a "single game" character rep.

Always thought she could have had a down special that gives her access* to multiple "legendary" weapons (likes lances, axes, staffs, etc) from across the FE games.

* Either a random item appears or maybe she sets up a small merchant store that only she (or other Anna's) can grab/exchange weapons from.

You mean 4. There was a Game Boy sequel, remember?

Anime fighters are fundimentally different from traditional fighters like SF. The main thing is that every character plays completely differently and usually has one or more gimmicks that they're centered around. In SF, there are pretty much 2 characters and a bunch of flavors of them (normal and charge). You can play 100 hours of Ryu then switch to Ken and play nearly as well, but that kind of skill transfer doesn't happen in Anime fighters just because your buttons and tactics vary so wildly between characters.

Sure well why don't we call Spongebob an anime because it's an animation, anime is just nipspeak for any animated cartoon. It's all semantics who gives a shit.

I was begging for Bayonetta ever since the first one came out, so I guess now all I want is:

I'd also want them to remove some of the gay Fire Emblem characters that all look the same