ITT: PTSD

ITT: PTSD

FUCKING BULLSHIT BLEEDING SHIT. I'M A GODDAMNED TANK, I SHOULDN'T BE FUCKING BLEEDING

Other urls found in this thread:

pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1622354
poebuilder.com/character/AAAAAgEAe4zG2FhjPfxfP_ZIxFjyLxo-KS58uGo7ah4c5-8OFCDkUVBHMft_4zkOCZaXedlhhVLrCXasz36tjWhl85tXDQ==
yourlogicalfallacyis.com/ad-hominem
pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1693015
en.kikepedia
archive.is/IuMzI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Pic related

Dominus in his second phase is way easier, m8. It's not like he does a shitload of different moves like he does in his first phase. All you need is a staunching flask and that's really it, I have yet to see anyone die without running into the rain like a complete retard.

why.

okay heres a fun one

I had a good day

hello darkness my old friend

I did exactly that the first time I fought him, on HC mind you

Where`s the dedicated PoE thread btw?

Nowhere, because the game's pretty mediocre and doesn't have much to talk about other than, Oh man I totally traded for this item. or Oh man I made some wonky build that only requires 4 uniques but fails endgame.

I had that damn flask and there is NO way to escape the rain. It's a catch 22, either you get fucked by the rain (Which I might add that this fight is more about grinding those mobs for more charges rather than actually fighting the fucking thing which this rain will fuck you out of charges) or get into the "shield" which you will get immediately fucked by the close range bleeding attacks. It's probably the worst designed boss I have ever seen in an ARPG, worse than Azmodan in D3 (Which was the opposite, a total joke that takes seconds to beat).

I've lost two characters to this one fucking phase and at this point I'm not even sure if I should attempt it again because it's a massive timesink where if you die at that boss, you start all over again. You get fucked no matter what build you have so unless if you buy shit off the black market you're screwed. If you play some life leech damage build like every other dipshit that says that "it works" you'll probably die within phase 1 if you're a retard and god help you in phase 2. If you're a tank then everything that you've earned up to that point no longer matters. I can't even fathom why anybody would design a boss around acquiring a certain flask that is mentioned nowhere in the game up to that point. Why the fuck would you take the action away from the game by having people go onto wiki and then poe.trade.

Basically, fuck Dominus phase 2 and fuck the people that designed this piece of shit.

Dude he's way easier than malachi.
Are you in normal too, please tell me you're at least in cruel

OH MY GOD, DIE ALREADY

The first few times I died against him since I started with hardcore like a retard were because of the first phase fucking me in the ass repeatedly. And when I finally reached his second phase without being sent to standard, I beat his second phase on the first try without staunching flasks because I didn't know his attacks did bleed. I fought him not too long after vaal shit was released so that might have been the reason why.

I've never even made it to Malachi due to this retarded fucking boss.

I shouldn't have to waste twelve hours grinding shit, making my way to Dominus (Which by the way, I 100% clear all areas for extra shit just so I stand a chance in hell against him) only to die within five minutes of Phase 2 and being sent back to Square 1. Not due to my own inability (I've seen dumbasses that couldn't beat Act 2) but because the cost of actually beating the fucking guy is so high that you either have to gamble everything you have or spend another 12 hours and god knows how many dollars on the black market tediously grinding to the point where a crippled blind deaf guy in a coma could beat Dominus.

Just because there's harder bosses doesn't mean that this guy is easy.

I actually used to have nightmares about that section as a kid. Not because of the gameplay, mind you.

what ?

Is this your first Diablo-like son?

You're whinning more than a virgin bitch. Learn to fucking play, Dominus 2nd stage is way WAY easier than the first. If you can take the first, you can take the second.
It's not fucking rocket science I-

Okay get fucked, you are on NORMAL difficulty and YOU CAN'T beat fucking DOMINUS on NORMAL difficulty. You can fucking beat him with WHITE items for FUCKS sake.

What the FUCK man? With 12 hours you should have finished cruel at the very minimum. The fuck are you doing you god damn casual.

What's more, if you are, as you say, "a fucking tank" WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING GETTING HIT BY THE RAIN, WHY ARE YOU NOT HUGGING HIM.

Mad / 10

You're dying to a boss in autopilot difficulty.
Glass cannon builds facetank phase 2 of dom.
Seriously, he does all physical and bleed does piddling damage as long as you don't move. How are you having this much difficulty.
God forbid you ever get to Izaro, you're going to have a brain aneurysm.
You're just bad, you either don't understand itemization, you're making bad builds, or just failing to understand mechanics.

It is not RO2 levels of PTSD but Insurgency has its moments

There was one map of a series of maps in Jagged Alliance that was made by an Iraqi veteran based on his experiences. At one point the user hosting the shit for the threads decided to put it on and everyone ended up being absolutely slaughtered. Map lasted like two hours because of the fact that the snipers were practically invisible due to how far away they were and they could kill people almost instantly so everyone was pinned down at spawn for most of that time until they could actually find the ones firing at them. Thus AUTHENTIC IRAQ EXPERIENCE, soon afterwards it didn't get much better after with HERE RESIDES THE BASENESS

Did you only play on babby tier coop servers?
I am willing to bet you won't make it through a mission on the difficult servers.
Besides, playing on pvp servers has no immersion as its full of squeaking 12 year olds.

No. I've beaten some you've probably never heard of. Champions of Norrath? REALLY old DOS shareware RPGs?

The difference is that with Dominus stage 1, you can at least play the keepaway game due to no rain. I can poke, run off, rejuvenation totem, poke again. Rinse and repeat until he is dead.

I'm not a speedrunner. I like exploring and grinding shit just so I stand a chance against this ONE FUCKING BOSS because there is not one boss at least up to that point that is a tenth as hard as Dominus stage 2, I don't even need to try before that.

You aren't even reading my posts. My problem is that you get fucked either way. You either die from the rain or you die from the close range bleeding attacks. There is no way out.

Considering you can't even read, I would have to assume that you have no clue what you're talking about

he's not so tough to beat without deaths, its the finale that's the real madman shit

You mean joint ops

I never understood this. I've never once lost to him, he is piss easy.

You're implying that I never played on a good coop serb and at the same time saying that you couldn't find a serb with a good playerbase. There's nothing PTSD about Insurgency coop, at that point why not just play Arma?

Do you recall the name of the map?
I keep hearing about it but never got to play it with the JOPS anons.

I think maybe you shouldn't be playing hardcore if you can't understand an incredibly simple phase.
His physical attacks do next to nothing, facetank it and you'll be fine,

Also
Seriously you're just bad at the game, learn something because there's obviously some fault in your master strategy

I don't have friends to play arma with.

You can easily skip a shitload of enemies and STILL have a higher level than someone that thought it would be a good idea to clear every single enemy from every single area.
How about you git gud instead? You are not forced into doing puncture+rejuvenation, you can easily swap gems during the time his second phase takes to spawn and this is assuming you don't portal into town. Even if you take those bleed nodes in the passive tree, you are still not inconvenienced by taking another skill for the fight.

Sorry m8, can't remember. Same for HERE RESIDES THE BASENESS.

That answers a lot.

Is Drakengard good ? It looks like Dynasty Warriors.

Holy shit

What about his bleeding? Don't tell me you didn't know that shit exists. It's the same effect that's just as bad.

Not even physically possible.

And when the fuck did I say I was doing puncture? I'm a fucking Marauder tank.

BLEEDING DOESN'T DO A TON OF DAMAGE IF YOU DON'T MOVE.

Yeah you obviously don't understand something. Seriously are you not distributing your passive points or something?

IT STILL FUCKS YOU IN THE ASS. YOU HAVE TO MOVE OTHERWISE YOU GET MORE BLEEDING EFFECTS FROM THE FUCKING CLOSE UP EFFECTS.

I'd argue that Dominus phase 2 was harder on my tank Marauder than my life leech Marauder because of a lack of DPS and the fact that due to this phase focusing on bleeding effects, practically every single skill point you invested doesn't matter. You're level 1 again.

Everyone else told you to git gud. You are dying to mechanics. I am merely pointing out to everyone where your shit attitude and chip on your shoulder are coming from. That said,

Seriously, don't move, pop a flask, and don't fucking move. Facetank his attacks, they do almost nothing. Moving makes you take an additional 400% damage from bleed

For what, the third time now? BLEEDING EFFECTS ON HIS CLOSE UP ATTACKS MAKE IT JUST AS BAD IF NOT WORSE DUE TO THE ADDED DAMAGE FROM THE ATTACK. Learn to read.

Yeah, no you're just bad at the game.
There's seriously nothing more to say at this point if you can't even on a tank build survive a hit from phase 2 dom.
There's nothing left to say other than, holy shit you're failing at the special olympics

The gameplay is sub par, most people get into it for the batshit craziness of it all.

Nigger, I have a fucking copy of that game and the sequel for PS2 the fuck are you talking about? It's a fucking Hack N Slash that is really fucking easy. Pic related, easy mode on the game, 90% heal with a push of a button and can (unlike the cleric) carry the voice of Rallos Zek.
However, this game has NOTHING to do with a Diablo-like, this one game is a fucking hack n slash.

DIDNT YOU SAY YOU WERE A TANK, what the fuck are you doing you idiot?

No, if you were a fucking speedrunner with 12 hours you would be around lv70-80, and that level means finishing the three difficulties and be on mid-tier maps already.

No, you fucking dont. Bleeding is a fucking JOKE if you are HUGGING your opponent. Bleeding does NOTHING as long as you don't move you retard.

This is why I know that you are not bait, you are THIS retarded.

Git, fucking, gud. If you were whinning about, Dominus (1st stage) on an end game map I would understand, if you were whinning about Malachai on the last difficulty I would understand, if you were whinning about ANY of the uniques end game maps I would understand. But you are struggling, with Dominus, on Normal difficulty, second stage.
Nigger, listen here for a second, the Act 2 boss, is harder than Dominus 2nd stage, Merveil, is way harder than Dominus 2nd stage.

No. This is a normalfag who lost his way. How anyone dies to bleed in this game is beyond me.

But he was using it ironically. Are you retarded?

Are you seeing his posts. That wasn't irony, unfortunately

It is because your experience gain from monsters depends on both their level and yours. This means that if someone at level 99 decides to farm Ledge on normal then he will take ages longer to get 1000 experience than someone at level 10 even though both are killing enemies at the same rate and this is ignoring how much experience is necessary for both to increase a level. On top of that if you really need levels for a certain fight, you can easily just prepare in advance for where you will farm rather than trying to kill everything you meet.
Why the fuck are you kiting second phase Dominus with a Marauder tank? Facetank that shit then, you have no excuse when Marauder can get a shitload of maximum life and % regen early on

And if you move then instead of bleeding 10% per second of the damage Dominus dealt, you are instead bleeding 60% per second of the damage Dominus dealt
I don't think you understand the concept of life leech. I would understand life on hit but you are very clearly not going for attack speed here

I loved the shadowknight class in that game. Nothing like being a fucking faggot in the PvP mode with friends throwing poison clouds around, summoning a shit ton of skeletons, while teleporting like an asshole while leaving fire trails in between teleports.

Join a clan, you will find one in every country and they are always recruiting.

here, a favorite.
pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1622354
Don't expect to get anywhere meaningful with it.
have fun with reflect.

This was a really fun fight though

Yes, the OP is totally implying he got permanently mentally damaged by a video game. Or maybe it's just a nice and quick way to start a thread about "moments/enemies/bossfights in gaming that stood out as extremely hard/horrific/sad to you"

FUCKING NO, THAT GAME IS SHIT, NO PTSD IT'S FUCKING CSGO TIER MATE NO NO FUCK YOU FUCK YOU AND FUCK YOUR SHITTY GAME

Learn to read. I will not repeat myself any longer to people who refuse to listen.

Learn to read.

If I was bad at the game, then I would've died long before Dominus.

And you're saying you want me to charge into Phase 1's burst spells that nuke 1/4th of your health at least within a couple seconds, you fucking idiot?

Again, the added attack damage from Dominus and fuck knows what else that comes from it.

You're probably right there. I considered it a useless mechanic for ages until somebody told me to at least try it. There goes 12 hours.

The irony is palpable~!

Yes, 12 hours. Half of one day, how terrible. Path will teach you one thing more than anything else; no matter how much you think you know what you're doing, you still won't actually know what you're doing. Trashing characters as a part of learning the game is to be expected. You will fail many times before you really succeed.

everyone doesn't have any problems with Dominus on NORMAL aside from you
why do you think the problem lies with the game or everyone else?

alright then

No it's not you dipshit.

Normal difficulty is made in such a way that even a retard can finish it, I have finished it half naked with white items in hardcore for fucks sake. I have face tanked, with white items, as the witch, Dominus second stage.
I'm not even asking you to be a pro, I'm not asking you to be an average player. I'm asking you to do what the CASUALS do on the fucking game: beat normal difficulty. Casuals can, however you can't.

You are the one who needs to learn how to fucking read. You see, when you have a debuff / buff on the top left there's an icon, if you over your mouse there, you can read what it does. If you don't want to do that, you go to the wiki, what Bleeding says? Oh it makes me lose health while I move, so I should not move. Oh hey, I'm a TANK, I am suppossed to TANK and take the hits, so I won't RUN like a sissy on his second stage. Yet you fail to do that.

You, kid, are a retard that fails to realize how mechanics in a game works. Who fails to realize that we were trying to help you.

He won't succeed, he'll uninstall before seeing end game and blame it on the game.

Mind you, Path of Exile is a "meh" game, it's not even that good. It's a skinner box that is grindy as fuck, the end game is shit, however it's enjoyable when you're learning the game at the beginning.

Fuck you I'm back to Diablo 2.

where are the drones then?

If you want a passive tree for being able to fight Dominus, have a two-handed Marauder tank ready for you. Dominus is level 35 in normal so by the time you meet him that should be the bare minimum you have and that is ignoring the passive skill points you get on your way through the storyline, so you will have way more than just 32 points.
poebuilder.com/character/AAAAAgEAe4zG2FhjPfxfP_ZIxFjyLxo-KS58uGo7ah4c5-8OFCDkUVBHMft_4zkOCZaXedlhhVLrCXasz36tjWhl85tXDQ==

Drones were more to do with Afghanistan than Iraq

Infinite ships

Also if you feel like that isn't tanky enough, go into the Templar tree for more life, resists and life regen, you will definitely have enough points to get there, you might even have some left over for a bit of DPS.

Even my girlfriend, who never played a Diablo-like game, finished Normal and cruel difficulty without problems.

When she had a doubt, she asked and I answered, then she played and did everything, not a single problem. Yet you're here sucking the weakest Dominu's dick.

why do you play a game that has been casualized so hard ? You literrally drop the equivalent of 4 alchemy orbs per zone with the new essences (in better), compared to the 1 every 20 zones when the game was good, it's a casualization by a factor of 80. There are already near perfect gear in day 3 of fresh leagues.

Considering that your lack of intelligence prohibits your ability to read, let me point it out for you.

I don't refuse advice because if I box myself in, how can I learn anything. I've even admitted that I was wrong with my perception of life leech as I thought it was the same thing to life on hit (Applied instantly, rather than on hit). I'll probably try a different strategy next time (Ala changing classes)

I know when a debuff is happening. I will not repeat what I've said about the hits on Dominus phase 2 because I've said it, what, four times in this thread alone? Even if that weren't the case, under the Path of Exile wiki definition, Bleeding is a debuff that is damage over time. You can't even read the sources you quote.

She's even a 6/10. A qt as far as i'm concerned. She even has good tastes in vidya considering she introduced me to Titan Quest.

I've yet to win a match against even the AI on this map when playing republic.

poorfags please go

good point. I'm off to play some fucking video games. Holla Forums is horrible at this hour.

There's a difference between advice and factually wrong. I've gotten some helpful builds that I plan on giving a test run (Thanks to the people that posted them, by the way). Posting shit that is factually wrong to trick new players is deplorable, even I can point out how wrong most of the advice in this thread is (As I've pointed out multiple times in this thread with everybody plugging their ears)

Yes, retreat to your safe space. God forbid that somebody has a different viewpoint

Yeah, you know if you can't understand bleed does massively more damage if you move so don't move. The build isn't going to matter.

How about instead of making a fool of yourself you go back to reddit? I mean, they'll be careful not to hurt your feelings there

Fifth. Time. I've said time and time again how that's bullshit due to the design of the boss

It is you who can't read you stupid nigger.

pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Bleed

I'll repeat it.

Do your little brain gets it now? Move = Bad. Move = bad. Move = poop. Move = poop. Do not move. Moving is bad.

This shall be my last message, I refuse to try to help a retard like you again. I have tried, I really did, but it seems that you can't accept other's experience.

Yes, you have pointed out how much of a retard you fucking are. We tell you to not move, that bleeding deals more damage while moving, yet you decide that you NEED to move or you "die".

I am surprised that you can even write.

yourlogicalfallacyis.com/ad-hominem Please get educated on critical thinking.

Time and time again I've told you, you don't understand how the game works and you moving is doing more damage than sitting there.
You're refusing to listen to advice because you're horrible at the game

You also lack the deep perception of Life Leech: It is a variably capped gain per second that depends on how much damage you did with the hit. It is a Heal Over Time, and in normal difficulty, is worthless because of the low numbers you're already doing, life on hit for flat gain is better, but only if you can attack fast enough to really fuel it. That leaves potions as your main method of recovery otherwise. Another note; yes, bleeding is a damage over time effect, physical damage, that depends on how hard the bleeding hit struck you. Want to mitigate it? Get armor.

What even are your resistances, that's also a top bad killer. You should be pushing 50%+ in all three bare minimum by the time you hit cruel.

At this point all you deserve are smug anime girls

This is exactly what I quoted.

Sixth time. The attack damage from Dominus when he moves in due to you sitting around is just as bad, if not worse due to all of the added shit.

Because you are lying. I've seen old people with minds as dense as pig shit, should I listen to them?

Seventh. Time. The attack damage from Dominus when he moves in due to you sitting around is just as bad, if not worse due to all of the added shit.

Well, I've pointed out the fact that you along with almost everybody in this thread can't read, as I've had to repeat myself several times for ages.

Learn to read and learn critical thinking.

Unless you massively level vit as soon as possible that build will get you one-shotted on higher difficulties.

you do know this is an 18+ site right?
That or go back to reddit because you're talking like a highschooler fresh out of a philosophy class.

this thread has been amazing

You're saying that as someone who clearly can't even fucking read. Go back to kindergarten.

holy shit that's the best you got?

I'm trying stuff with a Cobra build for the Assassin since I always played a Necro..
Plan was to put 2 str 2 dex 1 vit till lv20-30, then forcefeed her everything in vit till I see that I require a stat. If it doesn't work, I still have resets.

Ignore him, he doesn't even know what Ad Hominem is even when he posts a link to it.

Ad hom is personal attack in an attempt to undermine an argument, which is what you and many others have attempted to do

Thank you dual monitor! Keep going, your idiocy and hubris makes me laugh.

well OP got me interested so I just downloaded Path of exile.
I suck at names so someone name my Duelist.
I tried Inigo Montoya but it was taken

The fallacy fallacy
You presumed that because a fallacy has been made, that the claim itself must be wrong.

You just discovered books or what?

What build because this changes your name obviously

But there's been multiple ad hom uses such as the classic go back to reddit.

I don't really know since I don't play these kind of games much

Bleed does far more damage than dominus will do to you standing still.

But even with that, potions will counteract any damage mobs and bosses will do to you before level ~65. The only thing that it is possible to die to are 1 hit attacks like touch of god or vaal smash.

If you have trouble still, use 20 alterations and make a quicksilver remove bleed flask. Its the only flask you wont need to reroll later on or replace. If you wabt to be really safe do it on a granite but thats a bit overkill for anything before 70.

Well PoE is a bit different from normal ARPGS where you actually need a good bit of foreknowledge to make a good build.
You can get past normal fine no matter what unless you think that taking 400% more damage is better than taking a small hit to the face, but after that it becomes an actual check if you understand how the game works.
Try a DW cyclone build, they're easy and cheap. Alternatively you can try a slightly safer tank build. They're fairly standard so don't expect anything interesting, but they're good starter builds.
pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1693015
is a fairly easy cheap build if you can ignore the bad english.

Mr. Shit King Shit Pussy

Done

I didn't know what to expect when entering this thread. All I know is that my day was made.

Stop being a fucking retard, if you keep dying on hardcore, don't play hardcore.
The rain does a bleeding effect, you just need to stay near him. Just take the melee hits.

MAJOR
LEAGUE
SWAGOUT
MAJOR
LEAGUE
SWAGOUT
MAJOR
LEAGUE
SWAGOUT

you'd have to be an american autistic xbox cod player with obese barely-functional ham hands to have a hard time with him

Why are you playingon hardcore if you dont understand all the basic bosses and mechanics of the game?

Hardcore punishes you for mistakes and thats why you can only blame yourself for wasting your own time

This is a bloodbath but also an amazing part of the map.
Go default soldier and spam grenades and roll to win because it's fucking Battlefront 2.
Gud map gud game.

Fuck this bug you can't fucking continue because the machine gunner snipes your shit instantly.

user, you dont know jack shit about difficult bosses or ptsd.

Here's something even more potent.
:^)

You must not have gotten to this faggot, then.

Typical Trumpcuck.

Done
That's a way better name user.

oh fuck im feeling it now

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH

When the hell was this? I've played Joint Ops nearly every time and don't recall this happening.

You can feel free to join him in the trash, m8. All you had to do was ask.

You missed out, user. The shitposting was top-tier.

That fucking scene man. It always scared the shit out of me when I was young.

I still have nightmares about my experiences in Arma 2, these fuckers being the chief culprit.

Here you go, you can attack this picture instead of realizing you are defending a retard.

Hold on guys I think there's a sniper over th

Listen here you casual little shits, the game is not designed by retards because you've been ramming your face through content and building like a retarded ten year old. The game has been telling you exactly what your sorry ass needs to do and introducing mechanics since you landed on that fucking beach.

This fatass is your first actual boss, but I'm sure you've met Hillock enough times to have a nickname for him, faggot. This boss does something very important: He tells you that running around in massive circle instead of squaring off and reacting his attacks, like the world's second largest pussy, is in fact not a fantastic fucking idea. Movement and interaction is good, trying to kite him lazily is begging for a hook+ground slam shockwave oneshot. Unfortunately you were too busy ramming your face into his crotch or a wall and popping all four of your health flasks to notice.

Remember this bitch? The one you spammed Reave into and facetanked with superior small life flasks, cribbing charges off her swords without realizing they were there? Well, she's there to show you something that's going to be pretty fucking important: Elemental resistances. In fact, she's the first boss in the game to deal noticeably in elemental damage. She's got an entire dungeon leading up to her based on it. It's the first fucking place where the Sapphire Ring, one of the first elemental resist trinkets, drops and it's for goddamn cold damage.

OH GEE LOOK AT THAT, A BIZARRE NEW ATTACK THAT DEALS % LIFE DAMAGE. Sure hope that never shows up again, despite the fact that numerous enemies in this act serve no other purpose than to cause it, poison, and other status ailments like curses! You're going to try to heal through it like a moron, and it's going to work while you spend the half a minute running away from combat eating through an entire seething flask before your goldfish attention span forces you back into full clearing dungeons and picking up blue axes instead of realizing those little icons in the top left mean something, and what that means for how you prepare yourself.
Dealing with the bandits is supposed to be the point where you realize this new thing pouring your guts out like disemboweled kitten factory is something that's going to need your attention before it sends you back to scrubcore where you belong, whether that's through rolling a staunching on a non-life/mana flask, portaling to town quickly when bled, or simply quitting the game if you can't handle a bleed.

Look what the fuck is back again! It's ELEMENTAL DAMAGE! Piety eats thunder and shits lightning, and if you're in the wrong place at the wrong time you're looking at swallowing over 700 damage before you can hit alt+f4. So instead of portalling back to town every five minutes because you've burned through your full supply of flasks and ran out of mana while trying to kill her, use your goddamn head and open up for what the game's been trying to beat inside it, and realize that those little +7, +9, +11 % resists that kept popping up on armor might not have been worth selling for something with a +5 life roll.
It doesn't take a rich man or a genius to figure and execute preparations to utterly trounce piety in the first fight, especially on goddamn Normal, yet you've managed to slip through again by realizing a boss that deals huge burst damage capable of turning your exile into a pretty smear across the Crematorium is something a little more important than the shambling normals you've been blasting to death one at a time with your unlinked aoe gem.

What? Another zone that is trying to tell you something? It must be a coincidence because it's almost as if this zone is literally on Dominus' fucking doorstep, even if you don't have the key. This zone introduces a pair of lovebirds known as Devourers and Porcupines. They're going to share some romantic alleyway dinner with your corpse, and use your goddamn testicles as the meatballs to nose back and forth at eachother.
Hard damage, burst damage, nearly unavoidable damage. Getting slapped around like this isn't the game being some artificially difficult soulslike experience, it's serving as a check for your gear and build you obtuse mongoloid. A devourer can slam your ass for over 300 life in a single shot, and porcupines going down one after another, especially if volatile or stacked with elemental modifiers, can send your shields and life plummeting like a goddamn rock. You're being told to shape up or ship out you braindead butt-mercenary; and yet instead of doing either you ran back and forth, slowly chewing through packs and chugging flasks like OP does semen; if you haven't noticed yet, if you're burning through flasks in every pack and single, non-critical, hits are dropping noticeable chunks of your HP, maybe it's time to get your gear and life nodes together as something more than a shuddering wreck that'd make my car look like a masterpiece.

Same shit, different day, except this time Piety is better and stronger. She hits all three elements, and doesn't fuck around. Portals are going to be dropping goddamn everywhere, she's going to be transforming and outmanuvering your ass harder than a leprechaun on speed, and there's going to be repeated burst damage dropped on your ass in the middle of respawning hordes so fast that your 2 seething medium flasks are going to leave your handicapable ass running around punching blood elementals and flinging out scrolls, more desperate than a meth addict for charges.
Piety is the last moment where the kiddie gloves stay on, and they're being used to point at something very specific: Survivability. The only thing she doesn't do that Dominus does is inflict bleed or use totems. She demands all three resistances be at least 50%, and is best fought with the 1.2k life you ought to be tackling Dominus with, at the most basic of understanding; let alone the implications of her actions and what you should've already been picking up.

I don't think I've ever seen a more pointlessly circuitous maze in something that wasn't a first-person dungeon crawler.

*pew pew pew pew*

Dominus was originally the final boss of the game, and it shows. Dominus piles on absolutely everything you've learned, and uses every fucking mechanic in the game. It's a final exam on how to play the game before you were let into the actually important shit and you had better goddamn listened to the lectures; but you couldn't or didn't, and now you're paying the price.
For most players, one of three things end Dominus' fight: The Blood Rain, The Lightning Rods, or the Champions. Each of these is founded on the lessons above, but you seem to be having a problem functioning doing something other than breathing through dicks when the first happens, and it's because you managed to brute force every boss fight while learning absolutely nothing about movement/positioning, building, and boss combat.

Dominus' Blood Rain is a shock at first, and portaling out is common from players who don't understand what's happening. Getting under his shield isn't readily apparent, but in conversing with others or research on your own, it's pretty easy to find out if you didn't stand there and melt like a retarded deer in the dimming lanternlight. But you seem to have figured out the what, but not the how, like the functioning braindead you are.

Dominus Ascended under his shield is an absolute joke. His damage is worse than that of his previous phase, so you should already have the gear to survive this physical damage, even without armor, unless you were kiting him and shooting him around corners. He's easily juked even in the small space and baiting an attack then moving behind him is usually enough to make it through the majority of the bubble unscathed; remember spacing and sparring with Brutus? Even if his damage is dangerous to you, you should have at least 2 colossal flasks, a staunching flask, or a granite flask to help mitigate the brief close encounter if you somehow also lack defensive skills. The biggest joke of all is the Dominus CAN'T FUCKING CAST OR INFLICT STATUS AILMENTS WHILE YOU ARE INSIDE HIS BUBBLE. You have NOTHING to worry about from tackling him head on unless you're letting him hit you from outside it, the only thing being tested here is your resilience to a beatdown (or avoiding one) and whether or not you've got some fucking balls.

I'm in the same league you were, playing solo self-found, and beat Dominus handily. I'm in a budget build with no banked items; I'm still using blues from Act fucking 2 just because they had good rolls on them. The first time I went in against Dominus I ported out on the rain like a pussy because my life recovery and flasks couldn't outpace it like I thought it could've, so instead of posting on an anonymous imageboard so somebody would sooth my wounded pride, I grabbed every elemental flask I had and started rolling them for either a Staunching prefix or a Stone Skin suffix; if I got the former then I could disengage during the blood rain using the bleeding immunity, if I got the latter I could trade it in for a Granite flask and use it to easily survive Dominus' close quarters battle.

Turns out, because I didn't build like an absolute moron and could maneuver myself in close quarters with a boss, that I didn't even need the fucking flask to begin with. I'm still in the gear I fought Dominus with early into Act 4, because the only thing I really need to move up to is a better set of links for my gems.

It's because of casual retards like you that all of the above content and bosses was nerfed into the fucking ground. Your endless whining over being bodied by basic lesson-oriented challenges and gear/stat checks has turned almost all of those enemies and bosses into parodies of their once-dangerous selves; barring perhaps Brutus and bleeding. The fact that in 2.4 you STILL can't accomplish finishing the game in Easy Mode is living proof that the mentally handicapped post here.
Good luck with the Labyrinth and Koam, you sad sack of shit.

It used to be those cloaking, fast guys in FEAR, but then I learned that my legs are made of pure titanium so I slide kick all of them.

Wonderful.

What build of PoE are these pics from?

Why do you even have so many screenshots of the alpha?

I'm friends with the devs, don't tell anyone user.

GGG_Jared is in the same guild that I am.

Good shit, lad.

just get some meteor chips and place them on its two blind spots (i cant remember if you had to use one of those "area steal" chips prior to placing the torches though)

casual

people only play it for the story and music, everything else is eh bad, and i hope you know moonrunes because the translation its shit

Pretty damn good but you could make one for Act 4 in advance since we all know he is going to shit himself at that point and come back to the thread

Take a look OP, you might learn something.

But user, PTSD is real.
That feminists & Nu-Males use it as an excuse for their faggotry doesn't change that.

Although they called it differently, it was a not-uncommon problem since WWI
en.kikepedia .org/wiki/Shell_shock
archive.is/IuMzI

We have arrived in a new and intensely gay era.