Tfw Monald Mumps likes JewDonald's

tfw Monald Mumps likes JewDonald's

Why were literal retards in middle muttamerica fooled into voting for this fat dope? Everyone who eats McDonald's is a kike. Real 14/88ers eat tofu and salads, you ZOG loving kikes. There's nothing more kosher than carnism and fast food. Fuck, Hillary kept a bottle of hot sauce in her purse. That's way less jewish than Trump's unhealthy diet. How could normal people relate to some fat idiot who eats JewDonald's and not someone who carries hot sauce in her purse?

Just admit you were all fooled and should have never voted. I can't even bring this up in Holla Forums without getting banned.

fake news

sounds like you're some bitter shitskin

your mom

weak as fuck

if you don't like America you can always embrace death

Sounds like soyboy talk to me.

go back to /leftyhole/

he's right actually, what are you some faggot from /r/the_donald? eating meat makes you literally gay, I'm not a goon btw, ignore what that other user said

goons aren't antisemites user

nu-Holla Forums cucks are blikd enough to consider McDonalds redpilled just cause the ZOG Emperah ate there.

notice how they call redpills "blackpills"

Imagine the butthurt tweets if McDonalds refused to serve Scronald Krumpf

Mcdonalds is not really really bad like the media says.
The stuff against it is a psyop to subconciously turn "educated" (white) people against meat and fried food (both which are known to increase/help produce testosterone) by inducing a semi-paranoia about the food they're eating. (Ever notice how people always talk about "dude don't you know what's in that stuff?")
At the same time Mcdonalds lowers it's prices and gives out calorie and protein rich food to minority children in the hold while white children wither away with a diet of soy milk and processed gluten-free cholesterol-lowering sugar cereal.
Also, cholesterol is significant in the production of testosterone (search it up) and isn't that bad as long as you run for an hour a day and take like niacin.

In the hood

mental gymnastics of the highest order

Reported

i heard he gets two big macs, impeach gromf now!!!!!

hapa rage

WTF, TWO BIG MACS?????

ADMIT IT, IT'S OVER FOR DFJFONLAD FJDLFJUMPS

I can assure OP we hate jews and both dronald drumpf, and we aren't goons either, we are real aryan norse warriors fighting the good fight against degenercy

it seems Holla Forums has no place for us anymore, Holla Forums is our new home

here here, fellow goon

groh my grunkft grup is grodally grun 4 tbh grunkflords

Bumping so three Donald fast food threads are at the top

good thing I stayed home and didn't vote, I'm going to do that in 2018 and 2020 now too

no one should ever vote, voting is a jewish trick, the only answer is race war now, Hillary will lead us

TWO BIG MACS
TWO SCOOPS
TWO TERMS

he only knows two terms?

that actually doesn't surprise me at all

Trump is fucking you on a daily basis and some Americans thank him for it. lol

only the jews are thanking him, everyone else is waiting for Hitler

I only pray that he never eats Burger King, or we're all going to die

if he eats Wendy's, I'm going to shit my pants, honest to moloch

if he's ever photographed eating at Arby's, I will chop off my penis

I've got bad news for you

holy shit if Drumfff ate that, I'm going to riot and burn down a Starbuck's

me, I'm going to burn down a limo owned by a minority

me I'm going to say mean things to Yumphf on Twitter

dfjsdfljonal dslfjdsljfdump is done for!

Permaban these fuckers

t. jew

in the meantime just get in their heads and use their threads for your own purposes, it's what the chinses call wu wei, direct your enemies moves to your advantage

d00d I'm soooo butthurt

I didn't even understand that.

pfffff

GRONELL GRUMPS WILL NEVER GET AWAY WITH THIS!!!!

the bees