Was literally a day away from buying a Commodore PET

Only cool people like myself, my friends, and you guys are allowed to own 70s computers, not meme spouting subhuman normalfags like this

I'm so angry, I really wanted one too. Yes the PET plays games so this is vidya related.

Do the prices of retro computers raise whenever he makes a video about them?

Only hipsters own actual versions of old pcs because they are too pleb to emulate shit.

That's also a good point user. Retard followers of his probably buy the computers, realize they don't do the shit they'd want them to, trash them, lower the amount of them still available, and therefore artificially raise the price.

Yes but that comes with issues and arent always fully simulated. Also it's more charming to own the real thing. I'm building a 70s themed house, so I'll have to buy an Exidy Socerer for it instead I guess.

get fuckin owned kiddo

LGR has such fucking shit taste, watch any video he put on a modern game. He eats that trash up.
Also rule 9

Why are you being an asshole?

He also likes skyrim. I wouldn't post a webm of this faggot

Why are you being a little bitch?

Also Fallout 3 and 4. The dude likes so many old games not because they're actually good, but because he has no standards. He probably enjoys Walking Simulators as well.

You can just build a windows 95/98 machine for less money.

Emm… why are we discussing normalfag e-celebs again?

You should have heard his complaints on Daggerfall and Arena

Well really we're discussing 70s/80s computers and how they too are being ruined by normalfags.

You don't want to ply Space Invaders on a C64 user?

I already have.

What'd you think of it?

More like muh nostalgia! because that's all that matters now a days

Hey, you know how you breathe oxygen?
Well, so does Zoe Quinn.

So you need to stop doing that, right now. Then you'll be real cool!

Not a member of the LGRDF, but you really shouldn't let other people's purchasing habits influence your own.

LGR is popular enough that when he makes a video on something, the prices adjust on many pieces of classic hardware and software. I'm just happy he doesn't cover console games, so it's mostly shitty PC games that deal with the fluctuations.

Ok pal

they're better, more innovative, better designed, better looking, better sounding, and far more expensive than shit c64 and ibm pc games.