After Sonic Mania, I think they should make Classic Sonic into a series

After Sonic Mania, I think they should make Classic Sonic into a series.

I'm not a Sonic fan but I liked the classic games as a kid, so I'm pleased to see Sega making good shit again. Here's to hope they do it with other games like SoR.

Sonic CD is weird, every single time you fail a ramp, the game just does it for you with bumpers, kind of annoying

I think they should burn the Japanese canon to Sonic and any game that used it.

A series of what? A series of games? An animated series? A series of memes?

Which board are you on you dipshit

I really like the SA1-2 versions of Sonic's model and art style, really feels as if it's a kid growing up and getting into adolescence with the sometimes edgy sometimes cool shit that comes with it.

Holla Forums - Politics, Memes and Shitposting

Fuck off, you're the problem. I'm tired of you fucking newfags saying this.

With DIMPS physics? No thanks.

It's like you missed Generations and 2017 project.

Dont you guys like the new sonic?

his legs keep getting longer and longer

Can't we just have one nice thing, without everything having to become a series? Sonic Mania looks great, and it'll probably be a lot of fun. Can't we just enjoy that, without asking it to be driven into the fucking ground, before it's even out yet?

Not everything needs to immediately become a series, just because it's good.

Make classic sonic a series and release the games on Genesis Megadrive classics.
Because easy mods.

And everytime you just want to blitz through a level, you hit a PAST or FUTURE sign and either have to walk slowly or go to the future/past.

JJJJGGGSSHSHSHSHGHDAAAAARGHHHH!!!!

I hated it at first but I warmed up to it.

Well, they fucked up the numbering with 4, and they fucked up rebooting with '06, so I have no idea what direction they can take Sanic in.

You mean like Sonic, Sonic 2, Sonic 3, Sonic and Knuckles and Sonic CD?

I seriously hope that the 2017 project is going to be more like the adventure games. I miss it when sega did the sonic games like that than the boost shit they're doing today.

Doesn't the fact that they're making Sonic Mania at all show they know why people like the series in the first place?

STOP IT, HIS ARMS ARE NOT BLUE

yes