ITT: 10/10 quests from any game

ITT: 10/10 quests from any game

i rate it a 6 for the quest itself, and an extra 4 points for the ending of it

I guess we may as well talk about the jews.

Why would I recognize it?

because you play shitty games, despite your attempt at posing under the Holla Forums hivemind

There's a pipboy on the character. It's fallout 4. Why would you not recognize that pile of shit, we shit on it all the time.

Just how new are you?

Why the fuck would I recognize it? I haven't played that garbage.

come now user, we've all played it. just confess.

no one is buying that lie

anons, think of it this way

this quest is similar to come fly with me from new vegas. you know, the one where you help the ghouls with the spaceship and they just end up crashing.

in this quest, you help a group of some whacked out fuckfaces called "hubologists" named after a dude with the last name hubbell (go figure). as a reward for helping out, you get an alien blaster, power up this old ship that's obviously a carnival ride, and then you activate the ship. however, since bethesda knows they're under the writing of obsidian, and couldn't go as far as to actually steal the entire quest, they have it fall flat and all the hubologists are killed due to the machine spinning too fast. it's a great summary of the writing process at bethesda game studios.

I'd rather talk about the jews, tbh.

I think the Jews made Fallout 4 on purpose.

Do you even have a single fact to back that up?

i haven't, i'm gonna wait for the "goty" version. i learned my lesson with skyrim, beth dlc ranges from shit to mediocre, never buy at full price

this thread is bait and shit.

Besides the highest scoring thing in this shitshow is pic related and even then he's only a solid 8/10 Probably more a 7/10 but get bumped up due to being a light shining in the darkness

No, fuck you. It's a reference to the assholes you can help in Fo2 to get a space shuttle working and guess what. They get fucked over no matter what you do. Meanwhile "Come fly with me" has it so you can do some last minute adjustments if your science is high enough to optimize their trajectory Which results in them returning shortly after the battle of Hoover Dam and helping out Novac

It's a token "Hey, we looked up the old games. Isn't this a Fallout game now?" along the lines of them name dropping the NCR.

I'm honestly glad Nuka-world is the last DLC since there's no doubt they would have had something tie in with the fucking Cabbot mission resulting in you visiting the Mojave. They would have fucked it SO HARD that I'm not sure we could comprehend it on a theoretical level

Jews like money and knew retards would lap anything up?

I want a group of no less than 5 and no more than 8 jewish men to gangbang me against a wall tbh

Yeah. Numba one: In 1990 less than 50% of Bethesda employees were Todd Howard. Now it's about 100%.
Numba two: In 1800 less than 15 people owned Fallout 4. Now it's over 6 billion.

THAT'S terror.

what quest is this? are there aliens in that ship?

You can't fight shit games with mods

I'm not going to stand here and listen to you badmouth the greatest developer the world has ever known.

and she is ruined

Man, let me tell you what I jerked off to today!

You're the one complaining about normal pussy.

Bethesda teaches teenagers to shill when it still seems like a game, and look at you! You're a shilling machine!

You're right, but don't tell the newfags.

W-we all played it, right?
Nice try, Todd. By the pic in OP, it could be any next gen shit. It just happen to be Fallout 4.
4/10 shit thread.

bamp

I didn't, I don't find Fallout 4 appealing in any way.

Defacing currency like that is a federal offense user

I haven't, fuck off todd

While i think FO4 is shit, there is a "good ending" and a "bad ending" to the Hubology-quest in Nukaworld. They only die if you insert to many fusion cores.

I like how even the jewtube comment section of a shill like that guy is full with people shitting on Fo4 and how "Near perfect" has apparently become a meme under his followers..

it's a cheaper marketing tactic.

how. i can give morrowind a certain credit for being the "first' big 3d rpg of its nature but all the following titles, even ones i admittedly had fun with like oblivion or FO3 really didn't add anything to games as a whole

I searched the place 5 times at first to find him.

WEW THESE COMMENTS

daymn