WAIT GUISE

WAIT GUISE

WAIT IF

WE MADE A GAME

AND MADE THE WHOLE CAMPAING COOP ORIENTED

BUT NO SPLITCREEN

ONLY ONLINE

OMG WE ARE SUCH GENIUSES

Only casuals and consolebabies play splitscreen.

LANfag get out

good goy

Btw im trying to prevent my brother buying a xbone and want to show him a few of these shitty consoles spltscreen games. He wants it for "2 player games" but i know he hates this kind of TPS console shooter and i know this is all there is in that console.

Wich ones have splitscreen on PC? Gears of War? Any others?

The first game has the opposite issue on PC. Who the fuck makes a coop game with nothing but split-screen on PC?

WAIT GUISE

WAIT IF

WE MADE A CONSOLE VERSION

AND ADDED SPLITCREEN

BUT ONLY IF YOU HAVE A HDTV HOOKED UP VIA HDMI

OMG WE ARE SUCH GENIUSES

arent consoles all hooked by hdmi since last gen?

poorfags leave

Splitscreen is gross and painful on the eyes.

WAIT GUISE

WHAT IF WE MADE AN ONLIE GAME WITH RANKING

AND MATCHMAKING

BUT LETS NOT HAVE RANK BASED MATCHMAKING

AND LETS MAKE IT SO THAT WHICH MODE YOU PLAY IS COMPLETELY RANDOM

Only if you only have a small monitor. If you have 2 monitors you can make each half show in each screen, or run the game twice and and play in "lan"(my second monitor fried so cant do this anymore)

The best offline co op experiences are via the use of two handhelds, such as playing Monster Hunter with your friends, in the same room, talking shit to each other.

But the downside to this is that it's expensive.

Thus i have the perfect solution, if all you own is just a console and a screen, only play fighting games with your friends.
There's no split screen and they're entire designed for quick offline play.

only normalfags play splitscreen

get off me board raaaaaaaay

Kane and Lynch 2 was split-screen though?
Split-screen isn't bad if you're struggling with money and strictly play consoles too.

If anything, you get a way better experience co-oping games on the PC.

Just pretending, huh.

Nothing worth than children with money. No class or taste. Anyone with sense wouldn't just buy a cheap piece of shit that will jack up just outside warranty.

ok fuck off

well having random game mods is actually good, most of online games suffer for the "good mod type isn't played by many" syndrome…..

lol cucks

That's what you get for being a lazy shit that does only one, m8. A recent example of a AAA game having both would be Uncharted 3 where you can splitscreen and have another person online join you for coop.

fucking capcom

Fuck off.

Top/bottom splitscreen usually gives me ass cancer on it's own, but fucking misaligned top/bottom is another kind of fucking hell.

War of the Monsters did that too

LAN > splitscreen
splitscreen > online only co-op

Not that it matters. None of us have friends anyways. The life of the video game socialite is dead.

Must have been a popular decision because Halo eventually did it as well.

WAIT GUISE

WAIT IF

WE TAKE WHAT MADE THE LAST GAME GOOD

AND REMOVE THAT COMPLETELY

AND ADD VOICE

OMG WE ARE SUCH GENIUSES

nigga where u been at. That's every mmorpg since the early 2000s.

DUDE
WHAT IF
INSTEAD OF BOSSES
RIGHT
WAIT
OKAY
READY
"LEGENDARY" ENEMIES

It's just Reddit.

I guess they didn't remove much.