gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/tree/master/Current-Happenings

CURRENT TASKS:

PRIORITY TARGET: PUSH THE CON LEAKS
>>>/gamergatehq/327075
1. HIT VICE IN ITS WEAK SPOT FOR MASSIVE DAMAGE
>>>/gamergatehq/319806
p.teknik.io/AjPB2
2. OPEASYONEHOURSALVO
- pastebin.com/V2eFA9GE (Last updated June 3rd)
3. GG WIKI IS BACK. UPDATE IT - [ gamergatewiki.com ]
4. PUSH DIGIFIRA: digifira.com
5. Gawker dot com is down, but it's cancerous outgrowths remain alive. Keep a keen eye on Kotaku et. al. and use Univision's Ethics Policy against them.

ONGOING DISCUSSIONS:

- twitter.com/icejournalism/status/758023920918421505
- twitter.com/mombot/status/763725521628700672
- youtube.com/watch?v=fbmXz0eUutg
nichegamer.com/2016/08/28/git-gud-or-die-trying/
techraptor.net/content/just-because-its-legally-allowed-doesnt-mean-its-right
pastebin.com/XXmuYQJS

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/blob/master/ThreadRepository.md

youtube.com/watch?v=wy9bisUIP3w - #GamerGate - If It's Not About Ethics;
youtube.com/watch?v=ipcWm4B3EU4 - #GamerGate in 60 Seconds;
archive.is/23Fde - GamerGate: A State of the Union Address.

• Use archive.is to deny sites ad revenue and traffic and preserve websites in case they are deleted later;
• Use tweetsave.com to archive tweets before they are deleted;
• Beware of COINTELPRO tactics: The Gentleperson's Guide to Forum Spies - cryptome.org/2012/07/gent-forum-spies.htm
• Be civil if you have to argue with people on Twitter, Tumblr or any forum - don't make us look like douchebags;
• Do not accept requests for any goal or demand list: pastebin.com/p5dVp1e5

• The #GamerGate Dossier: archive.is/nv1Fb
• #GamerGate.Me: gamergatewiki.com/index.php/Main_Page
• History of #GamerGate: historyofgamergate.com/
• View the timeline links in the Current Happenings section!

• All Operations: gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/tree/master/Operations
• Operation Disrespectful Nod: v.gd/jtftaG (email advertisers);
• Operation Shills in a Barrel: v.gd/IqOnFo (pick a journalist / outlet and find conflicts of interest);
• Operation Baby Seal: v.gd/iwvyPm (reporting Gawker for violating content guidelines);
• Operation Prime Rib: v.gd/ChMVI8 (stacks with above for x2 damage);
• Operation DigDigDig: v.gd/lUx6Nq (find connections and corruption);
• Operation Vulcan: v.gd/Kbzw0L (educate yourself on logical debating);
• Operation UV: archive.is/N9ieT (contact the FTC about Gawker);
• Operation Firefly: archive.is/Kz6kP (spread #GamerGate to Tumblr and help update the Wiki page);
• An user's Guide to Twitter: v.gd/nwrbYF (the basics).

• GamerGate Wiki Boycott List: v.gd/HTjBk3
• Support List: v.gd/bFfDrJ
• Boycott List: v.gd/eYq9go

v.gd/LNJbat

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/blob/master/README.md

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/tree/master/How-to-Contribute

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/UYgPd
archive.is/Fvj3c
pastebin.com/AURpTBEC
oneangrygamer.net/2016/09/gamergate-supporters-are-both-alt-right-and-bernie-bros-according-to-the-media/11126/
oneangrygamer.net/2016/09/ethan-ralph-from-please
sendvid.com/0yz1x0de
twitter.com/OneAngryGamerHD/status/772980707656216580
youtu.be/TDKCXqSL2AI
archive.fo/zhuD5#selection-19851.24-20565.66
news.livedoor.com/article/detail/11973782/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Talk:Crash_Override_Network
bonegolem.wordpress.com/2016/08/27/contextualizing-the-crash-override-network-logs/
archive.is/TSuFu
i.imgur.com/CsdlrWD.png),
cryptome.org/2012/07/gent-forum-spies.htm
gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/blob/master/Notices-and-Pastas/Shills.md
bonegolem.wordpress.com/2016/09/06/the-conflicts-of-interest-of-the-journalists-covering-zoe-quinn/
archive.fo/Iut7E
reason.com/blog/2016/09/06/umass-amherst-harambe-jokes-are-racist-m
archive.fo/UhIrY
trans.uma.es/pdf/Trans_15/19-28.pdf
exhentai.org/g/825658/5ede28aaf6/
washingtonpost.com/news/grade-point/wp/2016/03/24/someone-wrote-trump-2016-on-emorys-campus-in-chalk-some-students-said-they-no-longer-feel-safe/
archive.is/yM0z1
store.steampowered.com/app/350200/
twitter.com/HFA/status/772563031716982786
twitter.com/pewdiepie/status/773178054235545600
archive.is/1KgZw
archive.is/8w92r
steamcommunity.com/app/350200/discussions/0/350540974007250188/
archive.is/kgXj1
steamcommunity.com/app/350200/discussions/0/350540974007262129/
steamcommunity.com/app/350200/discussions/0/350540974007232280/
store.steampowered.com/app/470180/
steamcommunity.com/app/350200/discussions/0/350540974007602915/
forum.nichegamer.com/threads/domain-name-control-to-be-given-over-to-icann-dictators-given-control-of-the-internet.705/#post-34093
cruz.senate.gov/?p=press_release&id=2669
senate.gov/general/contact_information/senators_cfm.cfm
house.gov/representatives/
twitter.com/davidtherio/status/773288130053083137
twitter.com/BroTeamPill/status/773292699038412800
oneangrygamer.net/2016/09/crash-override-network-trello-chat-logs-set-to-leak-this-weekend/11197/
twitter.com/OneAngryGamerHD/status/773297344854884352
senate.gov/general/contact_information/senators_cfm.cfm?State=OH
archive.is/DRCmX
journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0016885
register2.rockthevote.com/registrants/new/?state=OH&partner=1&source=rtv.com-voterregdeadlines
williamsinstitute.law.ucla.edu/wp-content/uploads/AFSP-Williams-Suicide-Report-Final.pdf
steamcommunity.com/app/350200/discussions/0/350540974008323458/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Kek is out of control!

Does anybody have mind mapping software that can make visual charts of things? Because I need a fucking map to read this >>>/gamergatehq/327591

ARCHIVE OF LAST BREAD

archive.is/UYgPd

Holla Forums is .net

The things Obongo is turning over are .com

WORKING ON AN INFOGRAPH TO EASILY SPREAD THE CONLOGS!

What is needed from those who have read them in-depth:

Give me the FIVE WORST THINGS the faggots in the logs got up to, in their own words. Preferably involving FIVE DIFFERENT PEOPLE from CON.

Ideally we want LW, Butts, Galvez and two others but I'll take what you can give me.

The WORST things they did. The most borderline illegal or contemptuously evil shit. Give me the quotes and context and I'll do the rest and report back.

archive.is/Fvj3c

Don't talk about a subject you know nothing about.

Gaymergays is still alive?

ANYONE HEAR ABOUT THE CON TRELLO LEAKS, YET!?

never EVER store your nipples below room temperature
its super gay

Do you think it might have something to do with real women resembling people like you?

no

and who are you and why are you tripfagging?

You have been visited by

THE GLORIOUS WAIFU OF LOVE

Good luck on love, good luck on surgeries, Concentration, Smugness, a better PC, the ability to spot shills, Orchestra instead of Dubstep, an easy guide to mememagic and Salt of your enemies will come but only if you post a pic of your Waifu followed by the words “FOR HER, THE WORST NIGHTMARE OF GAMERGATE”

Remember to always be a big guy

FOR HER, THE WORST NIGHTMARE OF GAMERGATE

Of course they would ignore otome games when they have really big market here

GET EMAILING!

EMAIL PEOPLE ABOUT CON AND GET THEIR ALLIES TO TURN ON THEM!

WE HAVE OUR SMOKING GUN! LET'S FUCKING USE IT!

Leigh "Alexander" Cuen? I do recall hearing that she was getting married not too long ago.

Also,

FOR HER
AND HER DISPLACED, PURE SOUL
AND HER LOVE INTEREST'S FEMALE DOPPELGANGER
THE WORST NIGHTMARE OF GAMERGATE

REMINDER FOR WHAT'S AT STAKE
If we don't get these CON Leaks out before the Election happens, before the stupid internet act, we will have lost.
We will lose this place, the place where we work out what to do, how to do it, discuss and all that jazz.
Then when the Elections come, and if Hillary gets in, well guess what, Hillary has the highest power in USA, which is where a lot of the people who fucked gamers over, reside in.
And random, non-gaming people, will see President Clinton talk about Gamergate and paint it in a bad light, they will agree with her because SHE HAS THE HIGHEST POWER IN THE USA.
We are taught to listen to the higher ups, Hillary will be that.
We will have a giant portion of the media against us, and people we know in our towns.
If we don't get these leaks out, if we don't make a big uproar about them, Gamergate will have lost. AGG will have won, SJW will have won and all of their beliefs will be taken even more serious.
Who will be to blame?
US, no not United States, US as in everyone here.
Pro-GG.
Why?
Because we are sitting on the most useful information, the information that can help us, the information that can get people arrested, fired, laughed at, all that jazz.
And we did NOTHING.
All people did is make jokes, memes, shitpost, 24/7.
We will be the laughing stock of AGG, SJWs, Journalists, companies, pretty much everyone.
Even we will laugh, why? Because, I know a lot of people, me included, will realize that GG is full of stupid lazy jackasses who claim to be making a difference, but at the end of the day, they are just sitting on their asses, doing nothing.
Luckily though, it hasn't happened yet, elections won't happen till November, we have time.
We can turn this around, but we must work together, we must fight, spread the leaks, do everything we can.
Don't be afraid to ask questions here, on what to do with specific information.
Don't be afraid to ask if there is something else to do, cause there is a lot of stuff we need done.

Go here if you want to help, it has further information. - pastebin.com/AURpTBEC

Just be glad that I'm not gay tripping!

Why is the west so fucked.

Don't forget to summon the memeteor, just in case

Because Weed, lol.

I've sent 15 emails since 8am. My autism makes me proof read every single email multiple times until I think their perfect.

Praise be lewd drawfags

I don't wanna.

MediaGate was always a stupid idea. GamerGate worked because gamers are a dedicated subculture. Gamers care about their hobby and if someone comes to take it away then they will do whatever is necessary to preserve it.

GamerGate didn't reform gaming media because they care about ethical journalism, they did it so the media would stop fucking with their hobby and ethics standards seemed to be the easiest way to get there. It was a vehicle to get rid of an underlying problem.

That's why you can expand GamerGate to care about SJW topics outside of gaming, because the SJW ideology is the underlying problem that caused the gaming media fuck with gaming.
But you can't expand GamerGate to care about journalism outside of gaming, because the people in GG never really gave a fuck about journalism in the first place.

new Usher.

oneangrygamer.net/2016/09/gamergate-supporters-are-both-alt-right-and-bernie-bros-according-to-the-media/11126/

nice user, sent all mine over the last few days.

THE ENTIRE MEDIA IS TRYING TO TAKE AWAY OUR HOBBY

oneangrygamer.net/2016/09/ethan-ralph-from-please use archive.is-com-has-been-arrested-jailed/11116/

Do it or I Asukapost

So, nothing new.

Do you know how long MSM and even Hollywood have tried to subvert gaming? It goes back years when consoles proved to be a successful and popular choice for home entertainment, stopping people from watching the news or films.

Even now, the general media is still powerless to actually do anything about it.

At least Ralph's "friends" like Teridax will go on and troll the comments section like a good friend that he is.

No it's not, the mass media doesn't care about gaming, fantasy books or whatever other subculture. It shat on GG to fight for feminism and get clicks by crafting a victim narrative about some damsels in distress, not because it gave a fuck about the future of gaming. They fight the wider culture war and for nationwide politics.

==YO MARK, YOUR WORDFILTERS SUCK!

I've only emailed twitter's investors since I don't see the point in emailing the publications that backed CON. They're bound by political ideology: why do they give a flying fuck about the truth or goodness when they've expended those dozens of times now?

BILLY ME!

Nice redtext

The narrative around gamers has existed for a solid 3 or so decades, I still remember some game dev saying that he was contacted by some reports so he could be quoted, something downloading a bin laden, basically trying to pin 9/11 on games which they kind of did claiming the terrorists uses microsoft flight simulator to practice.

GamerGate was confirmation bias for normalfags, for years and yes they've been fed a line that gamers where all horrible, terrible people, suddenly GG happens and its just more of the same so naturally lots of people believed it.

Which is yet more reason to fuck with them back, not less. Your argument is like the people who say, "Don't you know localization has always butchered games? Why are you trying to change it now?:

Additionally the journos went to the bigger media sites to get them to shit on gamergate to use that as ammo to kill disnod and it worked to a huge extent. That's obvious from the article Gawker did detailing how "the real news came in and showed that we were the good guys in this case". The media as a whole assaulted us and what we were doing the appropriate response should have been to hit back and disnod them too.

Before you mention that he also said that we continued to hang around remember that he said that that was only effective when they'd go too far for even them and the larger media couldn't defend it.

Why the fuck can't I stop getting dubs? Even my ID has dubs

I know I fucked up.

Why not try to suggest making Videogames a talking point with Trump since Hillary's obviously attacking Gamers?

THEN SOMEONE ANSWER THIS:

You didn't mean to quote me, I think, but the answer is because Trump has bigger fish to fry than video games. There's a reason why Hillary left the mention to her campaign.

This. C'mon guys, we never got anywhere by being apathetic about shit. Remember how all it took to get things started was calling them out?

Just be glad you didn't get Satanic dubs. Sexy dubs would be good, too.

The fact that nobody seems to notice the blatant narrative around berniebros and alt-right is disheartening as fuck.

It's like the 'we were always at war with eastasia' thing in 1984. Normalfags addicted to social medias have stolen our future.

Twitter, Google and Facebook, the worst 3 inventions of mankind.

Sorry Acid, I know plenty of parts on the logs I wanna mention but I'm way too sleepy to find them.
I'll go to bed. Someone link these for Acid and I'll reward them with lewds later.

That's the other thing. Mainstream Social media is eating up everyone's time, and with Kikebook money. Glad I only have an account with Jewtube.

reddit.com/r/GamerGhazi/comments/510zx9/can_anyone_make_sense_of_this_gator_stream_of/

Boo-Wu! Is Scooby Dooby Wu butthurt again?

Did you mean these?

I remember that hentai, it triggered the sjweebs hard.

Is she the one given a slime enema and shitting it after in front of everyone?

I think so it was a 4 episode ova series based on a nukige which is getting localized by mangagamer if memory serves right.

How are you all doing with the email spreading?

Anyone got responses?

You could go for their editors and publishers. Or make a list so someone else can do it.

Stop copypasting this shit with absolutely no fucking edits.

I've said twice already that there's already hate and distrust for these living shits and the only reason they can even live stably because of their bullshit connections. I psychotically refuse to ever accept defeat when my Plan B is literally raising Hell just so they won't have their way.

Take away my ability to call out your nonsensical cultist bullshit? To call out your lies and your crusade to control and silence all that oppose it with your pathetically obnoxious self-righteous shaming?

I WILL FUCKING BRING RUIN TO THEM ALL NO MATTER WHAT FORCES OF ANY WORLDS STAND IN MY WAY

YOUR FEELINGS END WITH ME

I was sure this was the buttslut nelf from salvation, but she has yellow eyes

Why do I need to edit it?
What part specifically?
Tell me and I will be happy to.

I personally don't think we can win or lose, just save money and time by being informed. Setting win and lose conditions makes you the dictator or the games rules. I play by my own rules.

Please just remove the part saying socjus will have won and their "beliefs" will be taken more seriously even as they've gotten their pathetic shit kicked in so hard they're going all out to shut anything they could spew "hate speech" at down.

I will not let them win. They just keep pushing me further and further and they're going to regret it like none in all of history have before.

You do know that it will pretty much be the case right?

Hillary gets in, every day people isn't going to believe us, the Media isn't going to talk shit about it because Hillary says it's okay, and companies won't care either because Hillary says it is okay to support the SJWs.

We may not lose, but it will be a giant step back for us, the CON Leaks will pretty much do fuck all.

Besides, it's a morale speech, you don't have to follow it, do whatever you want.

If more people complain though, then yes I will change it.
Right now it seems fine.

not everyone is american
everyday people are not involved, and when they are they usually vote in their economic interest not the gamergate official candidate.
I appreciate the morale boosting though, though my morale has been solid since the start. But that is just me, I see things on the consumer side of things and the culture war as entertainment. I meant no offense though, just another perspective– should that matter to you.

Bullshit. The only supporters are people who are insane followers or anyone who just hates Trump even more.

Shillary's surrounded by the very hate and distrust I pointed out. Texas is planning on seceding rather than deal with that corrupt menace.

They won't, Texase always loves to beat their chest about how they'll secede but nothing ever comes out of it. Its like their version of, "If Trump wins I'm moving to Canada."

You actually have a good point there.
I mainly mentioned Hillary and the USA Elections because a lot of the Media and Gaming Industry people reside in America.

I think I won't remove it, but just add a disclaimer, like ==IF YOU ARE AMERICAN== or something.

Also I know people vote for Economic interests and not due to Gamergate, what I meant was, once and if she gets in, Gamergate will start mattering to people because the President is talking about it.

People who are curious as to what Gamergate is due to the President talking about it, then does research on it and sees all the bullshit aGG and SJWs have spouted out, and go to their side because they are the loudest of them all, we don't have anything good about us when you search GamerGate, you gotta look for it though.

NICE REDTEXT THERE!

They look like different people to me.

Thanks I try

People are getting completely sick of all this bullshit spewed about being "sexist" or "racist". We've helped with that. That shit's going to look suspicious along with everything flung at the media who are straight up guilty of lying about mudslime shit or Shillary.

Leo posted yesterday a video about CON

Do what you think is best, if you are on to something it will spread. It is better than standing down and doing nothing.

Too bad twitter is likely trying to suppress the spread of this video.

sendvid.com/0yz1x0de
And an upload through a sharing site, because trusting it to not go down is insanity

twitter.com/OneAngryGamerHD/status/772980707656216580

mombot posted this and it still seems to ve visible at the hashtag top tweets for now

yeah, broteams video was taken down, so there's a possibility of a hug damage control still continues

How's this: You make an infograph, and you damn sure make it a better one than the namefag, After that you can tell him to fuck off. How does that sound?

speaking of, I have both. Were they reupped?

The "There are several individuals who will be upset by this" is up

This is someone else's reup. I don't know where to upload over a gig of video other than mega. And most people even in this thread don't have Jdownloader 2

Why are none of you discussing the future of GG? If you're even lucky enough to get any information out there that would cause problems, you're constantly going to have to be using all kinds of secret channels that constantly have to be changed to counter sites getting shut down.

You're going to have no choice but to eventually help fund a replacement for the internet just like 8ch replaced 4chan. They're not going to stop trying to stamp any opposition out.

So when are they gonna fix the ability to show images on overchan and other apps, is getting kind of annoying not being able to watch images at all.

I wanna rub cocks with fellow anons.

youtu.be/TDKCXqSL2AI

What are they playing?

Windjammers

So this is why they try so pathetically hard to make people not like TnA. Still whiny retards.

Every time i see this image, i always wonder: is the cartoon character necessary?
It looks so faggy and takes away any seriousness.

a shit game

It's Uncle Holla Forums, you heathen.

See

is this better?

Can someone please fucking answer me? This is a very real issue that needs to be addressed because governments that don't give a fuck about free speech can make any bullshit excuse to shut anything down.

ARE WE BEING RAIDED

I mean you're not wrong, but no one really knows what direction this is going to take. Encrypted networking operating on top of the clearnet? A completely different protocol than IP? How will routing be done? How will addresses be assigned? There's so much uncertainty that no one is really is in a position to make a solid claim about it.

look what you did. You closed the gate

Those exact questions have to be asked now that authority realizes just how much of a threat to their kind of shit GamerGate really is.

They are going to go all fucking out with stopping anything that could be an inconvenience.

You started off humbly taking on shitty journalists, but things gradually got deeper and deeper until you were sticking your nose into Soros and Shillary just because that's how deep this shit ran as far as influence.

You are a THREAT to them.

Do people not know that he is a laughing stock everywhere or something?

Yes

The first solution will probably be an ad-hoc site network built on TOR. GamerGate.onion.

As the clampdown tightens and TOR get shut down or flagged somehow, we might even devolve into dial-in BBS type systems using 128 bit traffic encryption. They control the Internet through the infrastructure - control of the IP routing systems and domain names, but they have way less power over a direct-dial system. Remember why "web2.0" was so readily pushed by the establishment: You give up more personal info and control in exchange for the conveniences offered by it. The "old" Internet is a behemoth of complexity and much harder to shackle, and its bones are still moulding underneath the glossy modern web. Like an abandoned subway station 500ft beneath Times Square. Its sleeping, but its there.

We have options. You're not going to be downloading 8mb webms over them in a tenth of a second like broadband Internet. But we do have options.

Ralph is a sociopath who somehow gained the favor of even bigger sociopaths.

lol

Examples? I can't imagine anyone being that stupid.

That makes you a hero in my book.

come on user, don't fuck this up

is there a name for this sort of clothing that doesnt cover the nipples and stuff?

I want something drawn with it, gotta find a good artist that does it well though

Watch out for GamerGate
The public enemy of the world #1
It is the main hashtag responsible for…
☑ Being on the wrong side of history
☑ Fondling 55 eggs by surprise
☑ Molesting people in VR
☑ Plays DOOM better than Polygon
☑ Safeguards vagina bones
☑ Are the LOVELY, horrible people at 8E8ightC-han
☑ Told God check my quads
☑ Seducing AVGN to the dark side of history
☑ Turned waifus into Gamergate's worst nightmare
☑ Turned Notch into a woman hating MRA rapemonster
☑ Cuntfuses a lot of ovary-acting womyn
☑ Captured all goon territory in EVE
☑ Delivered the final leg drop on Gawker
☑ Corrupted Milo into an internet super villain
☑ Called a jew a nazi
☑ Bullied Reddit's abandoned daughter
☑ Memed life into Liru
☑ Refusing to ban Liru
☑ Uses celebrities lives as fuel for the meme magic
☑ Leg dropped gawker into bankruptcy
☑ Filled up Codemonkey's disk with shitposting
☑ Made Mighty Number 9 fail
☑ Attempted to kidnap someone at E3
☑ Hired 5 fictional toads and a fictional conman to gangrape someone
☑ Using a time machine to harass innocent localizers
☑ Gave a toddler meningitis
☑ Made it rain in London
☑ Causing the UK to leave the EU
☑ Casted the original ghostbusters as all men
☑ Keeping the MN9 booth from being set up
☑ Refused to play with Stephen Tortilla
☑ Playing Pokemon without fear of repercussion
☑ Not watching Grillbusters
☑ Talking to girls who play Pokémon Go
☑ Waging war against Ghostbusters and Leslie Jones
☑ Got Milo bampersanded from Twitter. Again.
☑ Leveled up on the DNC
☑ Barbecued worst Korea
☑ Chasing topkek from kotaku
☑ Appropriated and augmented a group of racists
☑ De-funded paranormal investigators by linking them to a suicide group
☑ Channeled the powers of love and death into misogynistic flowers
☑ Komm Süßer Troll'd
☑ Surviving for 2 years
☑ Ejected a fascist nicktator and toppled his dishonest empire
☑ More effective than New York Media, Silicon Valley and Hollywood
☑ Being Gawker's biggest enemy
☑ Celebrating their daughter's birthday
☑ Continuing to be the #1 hate group online
☑ Forced aGGros to spend christmas and new years whinging alone

That's all I want to hear. I have no doubt people trying to get the facts out there are going to essentially become a resistance.

You shall burn along with them and your mudblood children under Rea's Reich

WTF, i love Randy Pitchford now!

F U C K I N G
U
C
K
I
N
G

K E K
E
K

How about we shill some otome games and then try to rub it in their faces?

This is why the Japanese games industry is superior.

shit country and shit taste

#MonkeyLivesMatter blocking an airport runway

Pretty sure that's a federal crime but I imagine will nothing happen to them.

It was in the UK, that doesn't work like that user.
Also they were all white people amusingly

Like Hadaka Shitsuji

archive.fo/zhuD5#selection-19851.24-20565.66

you have to read this! Everything that is marked.

This is why Japan is superior

news.livedoor.com/article/detail/11973782/

Oh my God it's true.

We've been coopted by Sargon and Milo, even Usher agrees.

We can't seem to do anything right, why even go on? It's time to #CloseTheGate

it's spreading

no brakes.

(((they))) try hard

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Talk:Crash_Override_Network

Am I allowed to laugh at him ? Or should I just feel sorry ?

~wikipedia 2016

con-trainwreck-happening.

If you haven't read this, probably this one might be useful.
bonegolem.wordpress.com/2016/08/27/contextualizing-the-crash-override-network-logs/

Off the top of my head.

1) Randi has accused several people in the logs of being GNAA, trolls, doxers etc—iirc Coffin, Izzy etc. That's a member of CON and leader of a CON-affiliate anti-harasser group calling fellow members of CON anti-harassers.

2) This girl here archive.is/TSuFu asked for help to CON. Not only did they reply late, gave useless advice, eventually ignored her—but the three people she says were harassing her were members of CON (Randi and Butts) and an affiliate (AMiB, the most active guy on the Trello board.

3) Documented cases of people being helped by CON include Izzy (a member) and journo Andrew Todd (i.imgur.com/CsdlrWD.png), who not only has a CoI with Quinn (see latest DF update) but I've been told (haven't had time to dig yet) is dating kav_p, who was a member of CON (check the chats, she's mentioned as being a member).

4) As of latest DF update, I have fifteen CoIs of journos covering Quinn. That's a fucking ton.

Write me a DM with an email I could contact you at Acid. I have a lot of unfinished stuff I could show you, but I need some way to paste it for you while preserving links.

MGTOW is the only way forward for men, m8.
All the vidya you can play without a nagger in your ear.

Final boss Shillary coming up.

without all the goons, con-anons, (((anons))) and socjus dickheads these breads are literally slow as hell.

:^)

Hillary will destroy trump in the election as soon she gears up and start to talk about issues the american public care about rather than twitter fight bullshit.

I can do all that without thinking women are the problem. The problem is that I'm a worthless boring bland small ass shit

sage for responding to a coIntelPro tactic

Why is it the terribly formatted images are the ones that get reposted? It'd take like five minutes to put that image together into something presentable.

do it. Got the image from somewhere else. The redtext is a hell to read but actually important.

I'm not all in on trump though, towing the party line with shit like no gay marriage, and making abortion illegal can fuck off, and he's not getting those jobs back, I can't wait to see him roast hillary during a debate though.

If someone gives me the text on pastebin or something I'll whip it up later.

it's in the OP

• Beware of COINTELPRO tactics: The Gentleperson's Guide to Forum Spies - cryptome.org/2012/07/gent-forum-spies.htm

and the shill text is on gitgud
gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/blob/master/Notices-and-Pastas/Shills.md

only the red text at the bottom isn't typed down.

As long as companies like Scamco are willing to use Denuvo for their PC games, they will always be shit.

post your face when thidran was right

Literally who?

If you keep cronyism and corruption in check then you take off the teeth of SocJus. They work by getting people with similar mindset into positions of power. Yeah it doesn't get rid of the problem, it's just damage control.

That's why GG also did other things like operation rebuild, to prop up games media outlets with apolitical agenda or at least alternative ideologies to counter the SJW monopoly on games media.

They're eating each other!

Ya'll know what happened recently with Lena Dunham, right? Well, for those who don't, recently Lena Dunham accused a football player of being a misogynist for NOT hitting on her. Something about him not being attracted to her marshmallow body, and that was body shaming, yada yada yada. She ended up earning the ire of SJ twitter, which she dismissed as "the outrage machine." She has since apologised again on instagram, saying it was wrong to call someone she knows nothing about a misogynist. Or something to that effect.

Anywho, so I'm driving home from work listening to the local radio station's morning talk radio. They start discussing these events. The female co host expresses shock at the idea that Dunham would diss the "outrage machine" since it's so clearly a good thing. This to me outs her as an SJW, along with some other things she goes on to say. At the end of their story she gives her opinion, which goes something as follows

Sop here we have a"ground floor" SJW attacking and calling out Lena Dunham, one of their talking heads. And for what? For being a privileged white girl! HA! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. So I wonder, how long till we start seeing the "peasant SJWs" revolting against the likes of Harper, or Zoe?

they already do that. Parasites eat other parasites, they're entirely destructive people.

nothing new, but always pleasant.

I ate asparagus for dinner today

Or who knows? Maybe Hillary will die in a few weeks. Remember Metal Gear Solid 3?

Holy shit

Sounds desperate.

Yup, The MSM is pulling out all the stops. Some flipped to trump, but the Clinton supporters (read: Traitors) are doubling down.

2D will never betray you.

2D is love, 2D is life.

Daily remainder that you are fighting a losing fight against a shadow of capitalism mode of function itself with out attacking the system that enable such corruption

enjoy you're funny smelling pee nerd

leftypol pls go

Desperate

No and btw GG your taste in porn is shit
SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT

Nah. We eliminate SJWism and get it mocked, people will become more sensible and they will improve the world around them as a result.

Not fighting against insanity leads to insanity, leftypol.

Comting Forever is out, so Lack78 is having Doctor RandomerCam take over. For this episode of

POLITICALLY NEUTRAL OPINION PIECES

I KNEW I WAS THE GILDAFAG FOR A REASON, THIS IS DESTINY!!!

I never played one of them.

Is there some intended for a gay audience?

Oh gildafag

Not for food, but for Gilda!

Plus it's better to find Gildastuff rather than dead people.

No
They are made for smelly fujoshits that like homosexual shit

Racist.

If they can't simply report on the truth, why do we need them?

too soon

SJWism will never be defeated but will be replaced with other movement similar in function different in goals

JUST like how SJW in 90s used to be the christian community of that time the thing is after SJW are being fully defeated what will come next ?
My guess will be that another identity politics group "either white nationalists or black nationalists " will take over the seance

How would you replace something as ubiquitous as SJWism though? They cover everyone who's not a straight white man.

not with that attitude.

if that's the kind of 'men' feminists hang about, it's no wonder these women act without caution and talk non-stop about male domination.

Scare/guilt enough people and they will cover themselves.

I didn't know I wanted this.

I read that in his voice.

Klingons are space nignogs

what he said.

Acid Man this sends shivers up my spine, in a good way. Holy shit. It'll be some real life cyber punk shit, using "ancient" technology to subvert the modern world.

I will take your post in make out to be written in the 90s k ?

See ? it is not that far fetched ,remember all that Doom drama in the 90s ?

OK, sure but what do they replace it with? People see through the church because nobody takes religion seriously like they used to. When people stop taking victim politics seriously, what will be left?

Become the alternative and promote constructive ideals and the benevolent application of them.

Just wait until there's further encryption because that's just the opening server to a massive repository that's only accessible by phone line.
We might be seeing Jackpoint-tier shit if we get complex enough. hopefully while still staying relatively user, inb4 >Shadowrun, I know it's pozzed as fuck but I still want to have a hidden array of servers that are safely tucked away from all the regular faggots

It will leave a vacuum of capital allowing a new popular fanatic ideal to fill that hole to get material gain as we as controlling the media to serve that model

My guess will be non christen anti degeneration nationalism will be the next SJWs maybe we will have moderate nationalists but there will a fanatic sect that will try to take over media to keep it in control by banning non American vidya or hentai vidya in general

The only way to end this is to be in post political era "The end of history" aka communism

This has my love of dystopian cyber punk racing. I'm imaging worse case scenario: anonymity is outlawed, you have to log on with a state issued ID. The chans go dark. Anything that goes against the State issued narrative is illegal and taken down, only state approved propaganda is allowed. All alternative news sites go dark. The spread and flow of information controlled by the State. The death of the information age. Most people going along with it, not questioning it or even defending it, after all, it's made them "safe."

Meanwhile a small group of anons, using obsolete tech, utilising the 80s internet to communicate off the grid, fighting to take down the totalitarian system.

Yes, I'm a faggot.

Wait a second is it a coincidence that Ralph Shill has not be here and Ralph being arrested?

Not for honor, but for youuuuuuu
NOT FOR YOU GILDA, GET BACK TO THE ATTIC YOU

And just imagine what would happen after a while, with so many pissed off people with literally nothing better to do than sit and read technical and coding manuals because the regular internet is so shitty and only one trash phone line is keeping everyone connected.
New tools.
New protocols.
Hell, maybe even a brand new OS that nobody's ever seen before.
Necessity is the mother of invention and I wanna fuck that ara~ until I pass out.

I was the last hold outs that still used dial up at home until some years ago, while I do enjoy broadband. If it was only me I can survive with only dial up. My friends and family not so much, and before people go REEEEEEeee consider this. Going with hi speed internet only I was able to finally convince my dad to cut cable for good. A storm is a comin if it's not already starting. The net and web is trying to be tamed and controlled by those who wish to turn it into Cable TV 2.0.

Is there any good GamerGate anniversary OC that I may have missed?

Nice. Any more?

I've seen some porn, don't know if it's new. Want it?

>>>/1428/183
I got that done for my/gaymergays birthday

Desperate.

Punished Holla Forums in his snazzy new outfit.

>>>/gamergatehq/289467

>>>/gamergatehq/269029

Hello folks. Different ID because home computer and not work.
Made an article, to put all the fifteen CoIs of journos covering Quinn in one place. This could be useful to link when trying to spread CON stuff.

Been a few busy days, so the other CON article is going slow as Rico Banderas. Will take a bit, sorry.

bonegolem.wordpress.com/2016/09/06/the-conflicts-of-interest-of-the-journalists-covering-zoe-quinn/

Is Red Letter Media pro or anti? I made an SJW twitter account and I went down 9_volts following list to get my SJ following filled out, and he's following Red Letter Media. I think their anti-SJW, but why would a fag like 9_volt be following them then? He doesn't seem the sort to tolerate differing political opinions.

Hey, no need to rush things m8

Last thing GG would need is you of all people burning out.

Hey may be following them so he can bitch at them whenever they publish something he doesn't like.

That being said, I don't know the company - I only recall hearing the name once or twice before.

They take the piss out of sjw types all the time but really I dont think they are anything except comedians

Thanks.

HILLARY AND TRUMP TO SHARE A STAGE TOMORROW
archive.fo/Iut7E

Video Games!

What are the chances Hillary will collapse on stage?

I think Holla Forums made these recently.

I'm hoping the pants of shit meme gets magic'd into existence

ENDLESS LIES

SAUDI TIES

WHEN SHE TALKS

THERE'S NO SURPRISE

SHIT COMES OUT

INSTEAD OF WORDS

SHUT THOSE DOWN WHO TWEET LIKE BIRDS

YOU'LL NEVER HEAR HER MAKE A FUSS

THE DONOR CLASS DEMANDS NO LESS

SO WHEN YOU VOTE PLEASE BE WARNED

EXPECT NO MORE

FROM THE CORPORATE WHORE

Hopefully.

𝐂𝐎𝐅𝐅𝐈𝐍 𝐅𝐈𝐓

𝐏𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐒 𝐎𝐅 𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐓

𝐂𝐀𝐍’𝐓 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐔𝐏

𝐒𝐇𝐄 𝐇𝐀𝐒 𝐓𝐎 𝐒𝐈𝐓

𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐘 𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐄 𝐒𝐇𝐄 𝐓𝐄𝐋𝐋𝐒 𝐀 𝐋𝐈𝐄

𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐓 𝐑𝐔𝐍𝐒 𝐃𝐎𝐖𝐍 𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐈𝐍𝐍𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐆𝐇

𝐏𝐄𝐄 𝐏𝐄𝐄 𝐏𝐎𝐎 𝐏𝐎𝐎

𝐒𝐇𝐄 𝐖𝐎𝐍'𝐓 𝐌𝐀𝐊𝐄 𝐈𝐓 𝐓𝐎 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐋𝐎𝐎

𝐁𝐘 𝐅𝐈𝐑𝐄 𝐌𝐎𝐍𝐊𝐄𝐘, 𝐊𝐄𝐊 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐓𝐑𝐔𝐌𝐏

𝐋𝐈𝐕𝐄 𝐎𝐍 𝐀𝐈𝐑 𝐒𝐇𝐄'𝐋𝐋 𝐓𝐀𝐊𝐄 𝐀 𝐃𝐔𝐌𝐏

Capped.

There's a Holla Forums thread with these, no need to screencap this.

>>>Holla Forums7381524

reason.com/blog/2016/09/06/umass-amherst-harambe-jokes-are-racist-m
archive.fo/UhIrY

2016 is when our memes become reality

Did earth turn into a Monty Python sketch one day?

I know of a way to deal with the progressives' microaggression minefield.

Did they just admit that they self-identify as Western Lowland gorillas?

b-but BLM where the first people to compare Harambe's martyrdom with dindus not doing nuffin

But colleges totally aren't liberal indoctrination camps.

It's ok when they're doing it.

This shit is exactly why Ayy waifus think we're too dumb to get a visit.

wewlad.
Also if you want to cringe, look at clitoris' twitter/instagram

Tweet her this.

Fucking bitch you were opposed to it until majority of populace was for it you two faced cunt.

If only it described anything other than Hillary Clinton's campaign.

Why don't you niggers have a Dreamcast with keyboard and mouse? It's an essential piece of technology.

She never said that back when she was against Obama. Hell, she might have said something else only one or two years ago.

Who cares about the past? Now is the future!
:buzzphrasing intensifies:

OY VEY RACIST GOY ARE YOU TRYING TO SHOAH ME AGAIN

That doesn't look too good.

It's COUGHING, not coffin.

Excuse me, it's "The future is now!" I miss everyone reacting to Mai's outfit since KoF14 only has Rival battle dialogue.

Why is nobody reporting on the CON leaks?

We only got one article by Usher and another by Schow, that's it.

Close the gay

At this point this meme is just forced user

maybe there is more to come and they are holding off entrapping themselves with defense pieces, or they don't trust ian cheong's verifying abilities due to his sjw past.

If people don't see it then it doesn't exist, shitlord. Zoe has slept with too many journalists to allow them to cover her, and others' activities in a critical, objective or factual manner.

Ayys only require sperm and eggs for harvesting. the rest is superfluous.

Night night

Don't let the bed ants bite.

Does anyone know what this video was about again? I got it from one of these threads a while ago, but I can't remember anymore.

Haven't you heard? Hillary's campaign has condemned Gamergate.
US politics is now 100% videogames.

Call it heresy, but I think it might be fun.

It's about the fact that these people shoot themselves in the foot constantly. We just need to wait for them to write articles and it's enough to call them out and show how stupid or crooked they are. Every time.
Basically, they're so afraid of us we don't even need to be here for them to fuck up.

What meme?

I thought it referred to the whole Alison Rapp controversy.

They'll have their maggoty offspring grow in your ballsack until you run out of testicles to feed on.

Maybe. Happened numerous times so I can't really tell what was the first time someone had the idea to just put Vivian instead of Luigi there.

crying this right after leo's video and lots of reaction vids to his is bland at this point

Don't worry, the Chinese will use us for that after our society collapses

How do we stop this madness ?

Personally I prefer this one

This is not that slime queen doujin from sadpanda, user.

It's too late. The deals is already done. This is the future we face.

New Leigh's a qt

You want something to juggle with your brain at?

trans.uma.es/pdf/Trans_15/19-28.pdf

Read this, and sink this inside you. 90% of the "localization" of JP titles have been "culturalize" to reduce the "problematic" content of these "sexist" games.

"they replaced me with a younger, cuter Leigh!" she cried into her bottle, the fifth of the day.

Tell your congressman and senators. They're back today.

It's weird that NicheGamer, TechRaptor and especially Breitbart haven't touched the issue.

Also you forgot to clean your name field, faggot.

source on the pic?

exhentai.org/g/825658/5ede28aaf6/

thank you friend

reminds me of this:

washingtonpost.com/news/grade-point/wp/2016/03/24/someone-wrote-trump-2016-on-emorys-campus-in-chalk-some-students-said-they-no-longer-feel-safe/
archive.is/yM0z1

They're videogames outlets, you faggot. They're not gonna start writing on hillary or politics or drama. They talk about games. Not twitter retardedness.
And breitbart did write about it. They mentioned the unseenperfidy fiasco and that he was part of CON. Are you a fucking moron ? Ralph is in jail you shithead. He won't suck your dick anymore.

Emails out the ass, and not a single reply (Well, besides for advertisers)

I asked Twitter about CON's removal from the Trust and Safety council, figured I'd be patient since yesterday was Monday. Nothing.

Conspiracy of silence all around.

They are thinking that if they ignore gamers, we will go away.

TAKE A BREAK BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE

Perseverence will do the trick. Remember that a single email carries weight and a hundred emails speak dozens.

A hundred emails each week over the course of a month is not going to go unnoticed. Keep it up.

Stay determined!

Thanks, user. I'll read it later.

He's right about you forgetting to clear the name field though.

I thought they were a trusted resource, not on the safety council.

Breitbart didn't report on the leaks you kiddy diddling frog fucktard.

Also Niche and TR could report on the confirmation that Dina was in fact injecting SJW bullshit into Mighty No. 9

Hello?

COUGHING FIT
PANTS OF SHIT
CAN'T STAND UP, SHE HAS TO SIT

It's amazing how unaware these people are of what they say.

If a children's rhyme is the height of political commentary you can muster, you've already lost.
Sub-sentient rote responding cerebral degenerate of a goon.

Hiiii CTR

-$10

Nah, it's brilliant if it gets to the public space. You know how long people remember commercial jingles? This is on the same level, if Holla Forums plays the right cards they can have an entire generation remember Hillary for a childish jingle.

I'm thoroughly enjoying the kiwi farms thread on SecretGamerGirl.

Enjoy the site while it lasts.

How long until Josh hangs himself?

Too long

Didn't kiwifarms agree to take down their Randi Harper threads?

store.steampowered.com/app/350200/
Gather 'round; we're gonna draw straws to see which poor sod has to Let's Play it, and which shit-shoveller has to buy it for them.

This might be the clearest election ever in terms of foreign policy. We get either closer ties with Russia or more proxy wars if not outright World War 3.

Is brote gling to stream it? Seems like something he'd do.

Link?

SOMEONE CONTACT BROTEAM

Can't be purchased yet for some reason, and I'd wager there's a ton of people who are going to stream it anyway. Broteam being one of the best contenders.

I think its time, anons

He's already on that shit and tweeting about it.

WEW
he's totally going to try to use this shit to cry harassment, but goddamn this shitstorm is going to be great

yes

Jesus fuck Wu-man is an egomaniac

I thought so. Yeah, I have no respect for the Kiwis if they buckled to Randwhale's demands.

I'm expecting a cock-shaped unicorn horn coming out of the head of the character with the ballsack hair.

You're getting the word out. Somebody is reading them.

I've sent two emails. One bounced. Could do more.

Steam discussion on there is an absolute trainwreck of shitposting, i guarantee he's going to cry about this

kek, you weren't kidding

To be fair, I don't either, because there's better looking characters.

And now for the really fun question.
How many of those accounts are empty?

kek

Actually most aren't

Eh, stee is one of brote's mods i think, or someone thats active in his chat at the very least
Josh is in there posting kiwifarms shit
The rest i dunno

kinda wanted to test something disregard this post please

That's what >>>/test/ is for, faggot.

Our shitposters are the strongest in the land

sorry, my apologies

For as much shit as I give Wu, I'll give him one thing. Revolution 60 is more of a game than any of Zoe's little clique ever made.

I don't get it. This is akin to a writer not wanting slashfiction of their books made. Maybe they don't like it, but there's nothing they can do about it.

GRRM's been pretty aggressive about trying to limit ASOIAF fanfiction.

But user, r34 is akin to rape! :^)

Source? This is the first I've heard of it.

Disregard, I misread GRRM as Grummz.

Some creators see their characters as extensions of themselves and get really pissy about other people doing things with them. I've seen it before and it usually ends badly for the creators PR wise.

3D models for the tans when? :^)

Probably because some of it is written better than his crap.

If so then he's a faggot.

Out of interest, is it technically possible for media creators to shut down fanfiction using copyright law?

pic related

I bet if he didn't go they'd shit on him anyway.

Doesn't fanfic fall under the parody, etc. protections of Fair Use?

Of course they would. They'd blame it on racism then and won't fail to mention that wall every second sentence.

Why are trannies so fucking crazy?

There's Vivian, Freya, and Danielle, with Gilda coming soon.
>>>/hgg/21598
I can't for the life of me recall when or where the Gilda confirmation is, but I'm fairly sure it's coming.

My bet is angry joe. Let's start asking him to do this.

That's what happens when you pump your body full of the wrong kinds of hormones, on top of a pre-existing dysmorphic disorder.

**Yeah, generally when authors try they can't do shit. There's been a couple instance of where people have profited from it though. The most notable one is 50 Shades of Gray which started out as a Twilight fanfic. Author since scrubbed the fanfic from most sites and changed the names, I always wondered what would happen if someone had made archives and Twilight's author sued.

Another one is Eliezer Yudkowsky trying to put parts of his Harry Potter fanfic behind a paywall to try to get people to donate to some transhumanist foundation that he had a part in. Rowling didn't get involved but a bunch of the fanfic community got all over his shit and started trying to get her attention over it so he stopped out of fear. Sage because way fucking off topic.**

But wouldn't it be better if they looked as close as possible tot he cartoonish designs?

Should have claimed a genetic disorder, at least then s/h/it would have had an argument, even if it were backwards logic.

There's Custom Maid 3 2 (>>>/hgg/22319).
I would make them there, but my current toaster can't handle it.

So porn of somebody's creation is protected under the notion that it's a parody? Good to know, even if it doesn't make any sense.

What are these legal exemptions from murder for trans people that I keep hearing about? Is it like that thing where English people are allowed to kill Welsh people in a certain town only on Sundays and only with a longbow?

>>>/hgg/22319

SGG isn't even taking any hormones.

The problem with the genetic disorder angle is even if it does rarely happen, that's more of the exception to the rule also known as a curiosity rather than

Imma bully you nerd.
Just lightly.

Those are what strategically is more valuable anyway. I don't expect Twitter or any other larger social media and the MSM to be interested at all in fact based journalism anymore, not in a long while. MSM,Twitter, old and nu media that are pro establishment might as well declare outright they've become the Ministry Of Truth.

Funny thing is that nowadays people could pose as a woman to get free shit in games and if anyone ever found out they were a guy all they'd have to do is say they're trans to get people to go along with it.

And then include all the opportunistic fucks who want to take advantage of it which absolutely reeks of SA influence

As long as no money is being made off said porn, I think it is indeed protected by Fair Use. The problems usually start once people start paywalling the porn in some fashion.

I get that being non-commercial is a defence, but does it only apply if it's a different medium from the original work? Plenty of free fan-made games or ports have been nuked before.

Who is this lunatic and why should we care about its retarded opinions?

This screams projection.

Look at who
is talking to. It's Dina of Mighty #9 fame.

Josh needs to stop pretending to be retarded in a desperate attempt at getting spoonfed shit.

What's the point of getting on HRT when you're a fat, bald and 35 years old?

REV 60 GET IN HERE LADS

OK, I talked with someone who says they know IP laws and Fair Use better than I do and apparently porn ISN'T protected by Fair Use, regardless of monetization.

This guy belongs in an asylum.

Dina even working in the industry still?

How does one go about getting a career in this? I have few useful skills and think I'd be really good at it.

It's not progressive if you actually look like a woman.

This has to be a troll account.

Anyone trying to treat a trans in some manner that is not explicitly supported by trans advocates.

Gold help us

I have absolutely no desire to engage in self mutilation.

"Scumbag Steve" is too fitting of a nickname for Flynt, holy shit.

Emperor's bones…

Their entire way of thinking requires the creation of totally ludicrous bullshit.

DEEPEST LORE

No wonder the clique hates xer.

How much is it?

Ten bucks standard, five bucks for the "Special Edition" features.

Your soul and your sanity. The money is just pretense.

VAL MAKES A CAMEO

WHAT DO YOU HAVE TO SAY FOR YOURSELF FROGGY?

What the fuck is this shit?

You didn't actually expect media outlets to cover the CON leaks did you?

DELETE THIS

Typing of the Dead if it was developed in San Francisco

Typing of the Dead at least was "TYPE THIS SHIT RIGHT FUCKIGN NOW OR DIE".

This is worse than I thought it would look.

This is goddamn painful.

Its better than I expected, hasn't crashed yet.

yes, and devs from san fran don't know how to make games or win/lose states. The comparison works.

Those "Mavis Beacon Teaches Typing" QTEs are still in there? Fuck's sake, John, when even the Steam forums agree that it's shit, that's the one time you put your ego aside and change something.

This is the greatest shittest game I've ever seen

I hope Amelia is the first to get porn.

THAT WASN'T A DROPKICK

in fairness Harmful Opinions already died once

Are you faggots seriously giving attention to Wu-man and playing xir shitty game?

Get bullied.

Oh, I haven't been watching much of it. I'm saving my booze for whenever Brote streams it

Fuck off.

You know what's sad ?
You can see that Wu WANTED to make a good game. This definitely feels like something someone dedicated worked on.
But… there is just so much incompetence… such an insane lack of talent, in all fields (animation, color theory, aesthetics, gameplay, voice-acting…), everywhere you look there's something wrong and ugly…
It's just constant "hey, wouldn't it be cool if ?", from someone who just has no idea what is actually good.
And, fuck, that's just kinda sad

he just had to stab himself with an injection by typing "injection" or soemthing and he was back in the game

just posting this here

twitter.com/HFA/status/772563031716982786

I can't imagine how many slowpokes one would need to reply to your post, user

just posting this here

I guess it doesn't pass for a good game.

I don't come to this thtread anymore, tbh

he got banned from youtube
twitter.com/pewdiepie/status/773178054235545600

Did they add normal mapping or did they stop with bloom and call it a day?

I guess that's a troll account?

I see Youtube is still digging its own grave.

>Channel Art Banned from Youtube
Nice clickbait.

Channel is still there.

Not even jewtube is that retarded.

No.

archive.is/1KgZw
2d live DF twins when?

what in gods fuck?

…Well. Is google trying to kill youtube?

YouTube belongs to Google

Well, it's not phlegm, I guess, because phlegm floats. It kinda looks like she horked up a couple of capsules, like medicine or something.

Is she laying eggs?

Exactly.

What the heck is that

Probably referring to hate crimes, and/or perhaps the wider classification of trans within discrimination laws.

I can see English aristocrats dueling each other by proxy.
They each hire a Welshman to stand in as the target.

Aaaaaaaahh!

AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH!!!

Efallai pan dydyn nhw ddim isio eu nhefaid rhagor

TRIGGER ENDGAME

No really, what the fuck am I looking at. They Live is only a movie, right. Right? RIGHT?!

archive.is/8w92r

Hey Val, have you ever considered the fact that you rape children and want everyone to know about it doesn't give you the authority to call anons faggots?

What if the child's a girl ?

Forgot to clear the name field after shitposting in the Amy Schumer thread on Holla Forums.

Screencapped for future reference. Did Val ever leaderfag about not wanting to go after srhbutts?

Screencap THIS
*unzips penis*

If lucky quads, literally only goobergrapers will buy revolution 60 to make fun it, and no one else

fuck this shit, fuck all of them!

im drunk as fuck and here is my idea to this shit

make an infographic

THIS IS TWITTER
IF YOU DO NOT AGREE WITH THE SPECIAL SNOWFLKAE
TWITTER WILL DOX YOU

Tonight in "things that never happened".

I'm guessing it wasn't very good.

It only took two fucking hours?

He kinda skipped all the way to the end by pressing tab

Probably stopped so he could get a refund for under 2 hours playtime

This guy sounds awfully similar to Black Pigeon Speaks.

steamcommunity.com/app/350200/discussions/0/350540974007250188/

archive.is/kgXj1
Double check your account hasn't re-enabled Twitter's filter shit.

AND SEND EMAILS

It's our life-blood and the easiest part of GG.

For anyone who does not reply within a working week, email again and ask for a reply.
As week after that if you still have nothing- email them to let them know you'll no longer support them. Times that by all the anons here, and thats a lot of people they think have left (not to mention 1 person bothering to write = 99 others who did it already)

It's a joke subreddit.

I guarantee that all that money went to Scooby Wu's motorcycle.

No he doesn't.

Ah sorry, I'm an idiot.

I just finished up 20 emails. More people should do them, it's piss easy.

You know, I think those backers who were threatening refunds should pull their funding anyway, they were clearly ripped off.

steamcommunity.com/app/350200/discussions/0/350540974007262129/

Can we please talk about this older internet?

I remember hearing about how much different it was before it became so much more accessible.

And still no normal mapping.

Watch this become a super serious "evidence of death threats, for real" in Scooby's talks.

Fuck's sake, I learned that in the first month of a 3D modeling class I took in fucking high school.

hell, whoobi doo
steamcommunity.com/app/350200/discussions/0/350540974007232280/

dunt buy hur gume

That's fine, Scooby said it wasn't "for" gamers, anyway. His market is "NEO-gamers."

You know, usually, when they say the graphics are "remastered," they usually use modern techniques on the models to smooth them out, not add piss filters that make the model's flaws stand out even more.

wat?
store.steampowered.com/app/470180/

I HAVE SENT 30 EMAILS AND IM NOT EVEN TIRED.

Hey, it worked for JJ Abrams!

sounds like someone deserves a headpat

Sure he doesn't.

I literally don't know what to write and I'm too busy panicking about the internet and our cyberpunk dystopian future.

Get an acoustic coupler. One day you will get a call and a synth voice tells you to put the coupler on. Then you know the day has come.

Oh.

HAHAHHAHAHAHA
>>>/cow/227015

oy gewalt

steamcommunity.com/app/350200/discussions/0/350540974007602915/

I've been thinking.

DisNod's biggest success was due to Daily Goals.
The email, and all the other info you need, front and center in a thread.

The "target" gets a glut of emails all at once, and panics. They act.
Whether good or bad, it shows their loyalties and how to deal with them.

I'd be up for it. Daily or Weekly.

Okay that's pretty funny dedicated shilling at this point
All I did for the Holla Forums sings was sing for it, and the final result was great… I still don't quite get why he goes nuts about it ?

Nigger you don't know what bait is.

So… Ban Val before his reputation drags us down like KingOfPol tried to do?

For the ICANN stuff, check out the guide I made here:
forum.nichegamer.com/threads/domain-name-control-to-be-given-over-to-icann-dictators-given-control-of-the-internet.705/#post-34093

For CONLeak DisNod, pop by the thread on HQ and ask.
Show us your target, and explain how you struggle.
It'll be a learning experience for all of us, and it'll teach people who want to ask that in the future as well.

That's what's happening with this exposure.

But KoP was always irrelevant, just like each and every one of us; we'll die and nobody will remember us.

Sorry, I need to see Brote play it. I need to hear that delightful canadian cackle

Well, you keep biting. Was only a matter of time.

Hopefully as soon as possible in my case
Why do these people care so hard about me ? I'd have filtered myself a very long time ago if merely seeing me in the threads was enough to ravage my asshole this hard…

>tfw you will never protect that smile

Everybody here except that one faggot and you are user.

To be fair the "kiddy fiddler" thing was a bit amusing. I don't really know where it's from (nor the "middle eastern descent" part), but seeing as I'm a lolicon, I don't know if it's some moralfagging crusade or just some "I'll say anything to make him look bad" at this point

Honestly even with a name I've always felt user more than anything. Most people don't notice and to me a name is nothing but a glorified ID. Well unless you start waving it around like a flag of course, which I hope I don't do too much of.

Come on Val, are you serious? being a namefag puts a huge target on your back. You have no one but yourself to blame.

More then half the problems with Acid would have been avoided if he wasn't a tripfag.

But people are buying it and giving Wu money just for the lulz. How exactly is it not bait? I don;'t mind laughing at it, but actually paying money just to rip on it still gives up money at the end of the day.

No, I mean, I get that they want to shittalk me for the name, but they're really, really mad is my point. And I don't really know if I fucked their sister or something but there'd have to be a personal reason for them to be this ravaged is what I mean.

Can't fucking wait user

And refund it an hour later.

he is like cancer with ballons!

SJWs can't attack anonymous. So they pick out whoever present himself with some kind of identity and keep firing at those.

I'm furious AlphaOmegaSin hasn't done a video on this shit yet. He's one of the best more respectable nornalfags who supports GamerGate and despises socjus with a passion comparable to my own.

He's an e-celeb, but he's not a faggot at all. He doesn't personally like some of the stuff Japan makes to fap to, but strongly believes in its right to exist.

4 people actually played it user. 3 of those people have already refunded it.

fucking hell

ballocancer

I want Japan to make a new internet to spite every shit prudish country that hates their culture.

Fair enough, that's likely what will happen

i want japan

i want to build a hosue on a fuckign mountain in japan and live in it you know, liek living ina hosue, in japan. And every mornign when i wake up, i go outside and look down from the mountain, from a japanes mountain. I'm going to live on a japanes mountain, in a house. And when i go down, i am in japan!

question

do you anons think wu is going to delete conleaks links, showing how transphobic lW is to him, on his forum on steam?

I want a new fucking country founded by people who can make a proper fucking system where power is always in the hands of the people and no one bitches about tits and ass or a skin color.

Just looked at the reviews. None have two hours. He will have exactly zero legit purchases. Maybe some pity buys from his 'friends'.

Didn't this game come out last year? WTF is the point of a remastered version? Is this just Wu being too lazy to make new content and trying to justify the Patreon?

So, a Holla Forums mansion again ?

Or revoltards. Same thing.

Looks like phlegm to me.

Does Wu have any friends at this point? Notice how she wasn't even let into thier "cool" kids club?

BTW,
Congress is back in on the 6th
Set the switchboard and servers alight
cruz.senate.gov/?p=press_release&id=2669
senate.gov/general/contact_information/senators_cfm.cfm
house.gov/representatives/
Call: (202) 224 - 3123
Demand your senator pass Bill S.3034 - Internet Freedom Act.
Pic Related.

Bug him. Email him.

BERENSTEIN
E
R
E
N
S
T
A
I
N

She has syphilis as well as being a stroke survivor. I wouldn't be surprised if she malfunctions during a debate.

Is that her soul in the glass?

That would imply she had any to behin with

I swear, it must be the twentieth time they've been trying to pass these shitty bills. They've failed repeatedly, again and again, you'd think they'd try for different methods after a while.
as if they needed to bother having the law on their side to begin with anyway

Probably undissolved tablets. Maybe anti-seizure ones or tablets to soothe a sore throat. What better way to hide medication than in a drink hidden in plain sight.

Nah, it just looks like lemon rinds.

Someone post that image of the various cuckchan boards shitposting about a glass of water.

Maybe that is how her species breeds?

twitter.com/davidtherio/status/773288130053083137

HAHHAHAHHAHA

The art direction screams "50-year old tries to emulate what kids are into"

Da fuck am I looking at?

This is a face that screams "not economically viable"

So call Ohio's senators. Okay.

Holy shit, I'm nervous. Why am I nervous to call a fellow human being?

Because the fate of the web is at stake.

It's all fun and games mocking Banana Wu but ze got connections and you won't be laughing when the NSA comes after you.

he will swat anons?

Even if they'd torture me, at least I'm not Brianna Wu.

who is user?

SOON.
twitter.com/BroTeamPill/status/773292699038412800

does user have a adress?

is user the name of a person?

I have half a mind to say that's a parody of Chelsea.

how about now?

chili and Val are as annoying as fuck with it
I can stand Acid and like bonegolem but chili and Val don't contribute anything and think they're hot shit

as far as i know, as user you can shitpost and get away with it. everytime.

Val spergs out occasionally, but I can stand him.
Chili just appeared one day and is an annoying fuckwit.
And I liked Acidman since OPchan, however I don't think a lot of anons on 8/k/ know he's here.

Unless they chop your wiener off. Then you will be.

Does anyone else lives in Ohio? I'm so fucking afraid and I've never felt this kind of fear about another human before. I don't know what to say. I don't know when I should end the call or how long it should be be?

No authority intimidates me. What the absolute fuck?

Stop being a bitch and call him, nigga.

You are the one who owns his ass, user. He works for you. He owes you and your respect.
You are sharing your concern and expectations, and this is sufficient. You're not calling your teacher. You're calling someone who needs to adapt his job to your needs.

I'm reserving other judgment for now but it's a little hard not to.

user, [Pause for Drama] did you send an Email today?

I get it, this shit's really important to us as some of us spend a shitton of time online.
Say the internet matters a lot to you and that you're worried about losing the right to free speech online if it comes under foreign jurisdiction as most countries don't have as good of laws as the US. Say the name of the bill and that its a core issue you care about as a constituent.
When you've said your piece.

Though really this won't help at all, there's five days left to get the bill signed and that's nowhere near enough time to get it through Congress, vetoed, and a veto overridden

Nope! But I've been downvoting bad posts!

>tfw you down 5 beers on a weekday, look down on your fat beer-gut and realize how far you've fallen
>tfw you can't hold down a job or even do your fucking laundry like a normal person
>tfw everything comes tumbling down yet again and you just keep letting yourself down
>tfw euthanasia hasn't been legalized in your country

sage for blog-shit

wait a minute, those colors

Wait, wait…that means this…thing…is an antagonist, right? Are aggros the bad guys? Are they like…trying really poorly to appeal to anons as heroes but botched it by making a dindu protagonist?

There's 2 of them according to what Google says and they're not the same "class".

Accept the beast you've become or strive to be better so you don't become what you fear the most.

Do we get to do harm to him?

Who here is drunk?

Ubisoft, what are you doing?

Realize that the rival organization is called Prime Eight.
There's better than even odds that said thing is supposed to describe us.

be nice to him or twitter will dox you and your family. And than ubisoft is doxing you and your family.

*>strive to be better

that's what I did for several years

Forced myself to go for a jog even when it was 23:00 and -20 below outside. Now I'm back in this shit yet again.

>fear the most

Too late for that, the best I can hope for is killing it before I get used to it

aye

But user, according to the narrative, no one who goes by "she" would ever post on h8techan. So I don't see how a tranny is supposed to represent us when the news says we kill trannies.

If you also believe the narrative about what all the MSM kool-aid chuggers are saying, we've also got a healthy and somewhat sizable stock of various breeds of house nigger.
Obviously we would prop one up as a "leader" just so we do our own thing and ignore them.

If you managed to do it years ago all you need is to do it again today

Yes, ever state has two senators. One is usually called senior and the other called junior based on time in office but they both only get one vote. They might get a bit more respect from their fellow senators if they've been there a while and haven't pissed off everyone like Cruz, but that's the only real difference.

and eat puppys. never forget the puppys we eat daily!

penis tazing.

>only to discover that xer had a bigger boss: a cripple midget that has a overpowered flaming wheelchair with a minigun attached to it

If the plot is like this I would consider a pirate.

Good morning, anons. So, have you seen the tampering of Dragon Quest 7 for the 3DS?

What was that nip spooky comic where you scroll down and then the girl had a spoopy demon face that moves?

Yes, we've known about the shitty culturizations for months now.

Top tier:

bonegolem rea user gook user

Mid tier:

Acid Man Marche

MiA tier:

refugee user Kanye user

Shit tier:

Chili Gildafag Val Ralphshill

Anyone else I'm forgetting?

everyone there, you did nobdy forget.

I first realized that I was overweight when I was 6. I had a doctor flat-out tell me that I weighed too much, and I needed to eat better and do more exercise. So I did. And it didn't help.

From there, about every four years, I'd try to get in shape. I told myself that this time would be the time. At 10, I began to swim regularly. At 14, I tried to pick up basketball. At 18, I bought a secondhand weight bench. And so on.

None of it worked. I went from overweight to obese to fuckhuge. And, every four years or so, I'd gather everything together, give it my best shot, and fail miserably.

Until two years ago, strangely enough. Right around the time GG started. I sat down, decided that everything I thought I knew about health and fitness was bullshit–because it hadn't worked for me, had it?–and started completely from scratch.

That was two years ago. I was 303 pounds when I started. Last week, I fell under 165 for the first time.

Keep at it. I believe in you, user.

Top tier:
user

Garbage trash:
Everyone else

God Tier:
user

Into the trash:
Everyone else.

This probably shouldn't piss me off as much as it does but they're so obviously proud of it that I know its just the tip of the iceberg.

Yeah he's backing up the Brinks truck as we speak

Fritz, Nacht, Sad Namifag, Happy Namifag, Robin, Remiliafag, Flandrefag and the one guy that tricks everyone with BENIS links.

psychfag

also Spidey and Holiday user

He's actually on Furry tier: like shit tier with degeneracy.

Yay.

>tfw had to go to doc for unrelated shit and saw that i was 385
>tfw that was in january and i'm down 30 pounds and theyre still fucking with my thyroid levels
>tfw making friends in this ghetto ass gym
Feels alright

would you prefer rageanon, hellanon, or edgeanon?

I AM STUCK IN MY OWN HEAD !!!

Did anyone else from Ohio call the senators?

Now that I know how brief I can make them I suddenly literally can't stop yawning and I know that's unacceptable for a non personal call. Fuck this sloth body.

And I'm glad they don't.

At least the rent is free in here.
By the way, I broke your bed earlier.

This is a trick question.

BAKING NEW BREAD, RELEASING AT 700

Jesus fucking Christ you've spent nearly an hour dicking about instead of calling your senator,
JUST DO IT

I'm not gonna get hung up on for yawning when that could be considered disrespectful?

are you sure

Write out notes on what you want to say first.
It seriously helps, and the other guys don't know you're doing it.

I don't imagine you'll have to justify _why_ you want the bill passed, but do your research and write it down first.

Are you just saying that because my waifu kills people or because I do good work?

YOU DON'T WANT TO BE STUCK WITH ME IN HERE !!!

JUST FUCKING DO IT YOU SOCIALLY INEPT AUTIST

wo, woo woo wooo, hold on a sec. hold. on.

are you saying we can all stuck in your head?

Go take a cold shower and you'll stop yawning.

THEY ALL FLOAT IN HERE !

with my hands?

cool. That's actually next level Matrix shit right here! I'm joining in.

also don't be surprised if you only get to talk to an aide instead of the senator, the message will still be passed on.

True, user=god tier

Nacht left, Robin would be in top but doesn't identify himself anymore, Frit's on and off, the rest are known for single posts made at the beginning of the thread instead of further identifiable posting throughout it

Although, bone & gook user don't post/identify themselves as frequently as some others, now that I think about, but they posted somewhat recently, nonetheless

Yeah, I knew I was missing someone. I'd put him somewhere between mid or high

Spidey left a long time ago, didn't he? Colombia and Holiday are pretty ok

Changing it to this. He should take his Miranda/shitposting outside of the thread. Showing off the people he trolls on twitter is what kept him out of shit tier for me

Dude's funny, at least to me

Both. Do you think you'll stick around at least until election time? I can stand to see a hell of a lot of suicides when that shit climaxes

Has there been any good anime in the past 2-3 seasons?
I'm bored as fuck and want something to watch.

SHOO SHOO KILLER ZOMBIE

You made a MIA tier so I thought you were putting everyone
Me too

I guess I should be happy about that. Not that I post that much.

To be clear, Spidey burned out like Nacht, sadly. The two in MiA, I don't know what happened to them, but if they still post here as regular anons, it's probably for the best.

How's that?

Yeah, he got asshurt over us making fun of ayyteam if memory serves.

Digimon Adventure Tri has its moments.

STOP OVER THINKING IT AND JUST FUCKING DO IT AHHHHHHHHH

user said to take notes. I'm making sure I don't sound uninformed.

Mob Psycho 100 is pretty good. The animation is fucking insane with how good it is.

This needs changed, what is happening is that he's relinquishing control of ICANN, ICANN already has the stuff. ICANN is also not under control of the UN its just expected that it will become so after they're no longer under control of the US, if you mention the UN at all include that the Wall Street Journal is who predicted this development due to ICANN needing to see protection from anti-trust action.

Rest is fine.

Mob Psycho 100 is really, really good.

Just get the facts straight, and call.

I think this is pretty accurate. Shit tier faggots btfo.

That's what I'm doing.

watched it, didn't think it was that good but was a decent time killer

Thanks, starting episode 1 now.

Thanks user, it'll take a while to type up a response but I wanted you to know I've read it.

DID YOU READ THIS?

Now?

Yeah, that works

WHAT THE FUCK DOES THE AREA CODE HAVE TO DO WITH THIS

FUCK

oneangrygamer.net/2016/09/crash-override-network-trello-chat-logs-set-to-leak-this-weekend/11197/

twitter.com/OneAngryGamerHD/status/773297344854884352

I only draw these comics and Viv/Gilda stuff from time to time

Assuming that you're calling the number in the pic its to identify where you're from to connect you to the right senate offices.

there are 4 of us

I like your comics even if I don't have a name for you if that helps you feel better

how ironic. Let me tell you a tale.

John Money was a "gender scientist" that basically started this whole transgender thing, and because a couple of boys were feminine in their youth and didn't know better, he chopped off both of their dicks, forced them into sexual positions, and was basically a pedophile disguised as a doctor. I beleive one of the patient's name was David, and he participated in a documentary on the practices of John Money, and killed himself about a year or two after.

Go look up John Money, it's all the truth and it's unobscured.
This is who they get their definitions of gender from, their whole transgender deal. LGBT should just be LGB.

That said, it's ironic that she calls people who wish to help trans people pedophiles, considering her philosophy surrounding trans people was literally crafted by a perverted pedophile who mutilated two childrens' genitalia and forced them into sex.
Both brother died by suicide, by the way. One only lived long enough to pass on the horror, and killed himself after. Let me make this absolutely clear.

Transgender people commit suicide because of people who support their ill state of mind. Those that get a sex change are as good as dead, suicide rate wise.

T-thanks. :3

I need to call Sherrod Brown and Rob Portman who are both Ohio. I dialed the numbers I was given and I apparently didn't get ahold of them because of the area code.

Actually it was only the one and it was his 'solution' to an accident during circumcision that cut off enough of the kid's dick that it would have never functioned correctly.

haha i see what he did there.

now the fun begins

Is your area code a normal Ohio area code?

State juxtaposition made flesh

I really like your comics too.

It's 567.

Weird, search shows that its an Ohio area code. What exactly happened that told you you couldn't talk to them due to area code?

Also if it helps their contact info is:
Sherrod, Brown: (202) 224-2315
Rob Portman: (202) 224-3353
according to senate.gov/general/contact_information/senators_cfm.cfm?State=OH

I've heard the claim that post-op trans people have higher sucide rates than pre-op a lot.

But I can't find the actual suicide rates anywhere. Does someone know the numbers? What percentage of trans people kill themselves?

Which is exactly what I used.

I heard a bunch of talking in the background, so I'm sure they were busy. The woman who answered said I was in 202 or some shit. Did my memory become fuzzy that fucking fast?

Well call them back and tell them that you're in 567 and are an Ohio voter. Don't let yourself be pushed off that easy, raise some hell if you have to like you always are talking about.

I'm not an Ohio voter. I have registered yet because I'm not getting stuck with jury duty.

Go fucking register to vote. Holy fucking shit you're in a swing state, do you want Hillary passing hate speech laws on us? Also for now just lie, its not like they'd realize you were.

What did I do to deserve this!?

Maybe he's just billlying you

archive.is/DRCmX

journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0016885

The only reason I hadn't done it when I turned 18 was because of jury duty and because I cared about nothing at that time. I didn't trust voting and I sure as hell don't for this election unless Trump's support is overwhelming and makes anything but him winning instantly alert everyone to fraud and forces a heavily monitored recount.

Are the senators even still there? My friend said they're only there until 6.

And this shit's straight from fucking Sweden as well, and they have every reason to not put out this kind of report due to the huge media collusion regarding gays.

Told all you nerds rev60 was out today

Well you can call and find out and call again tomorrow if they're not. But you better fucking register to vote. Voter registration has jack shit to do with jury duty and hasn't for decades. If you have any kind of state ID like a driver's license they already have your name and you can be called.
And how is it going to be overwhelming when there's people like you who despise Clinton but won't even bother to vote? Vote mother fucker.
register2.rockthevote.com/registrants/new/?state=OH&partner=1&source=rtv.com-voterregdeadlines

Oh shit, I missed a R60 LP, but there's still Brote to save the day.

Congratulations to Brianna Wu for joining the elite rank of kickstarters who are not scammers.

Laurafag?

Cringy as fuck, and I seriously mean it. Reddit abandoned her for a reason.

Yeah, but what are the actual rates? I always hear this 20-fold thing, but I can't find a comparison of pre-op and post-op suicide rates.

Also how many trans people try to kill themselves in general?

But it's true. The Kickstarter was to port >her kusoge to PC, and she finally delivered. >She is still a hoaxer, a costumary liar, a Patreon scammer, a shit developer and literally insane, but no longer a Kickstarter scammer.

Its more of a game than Depression Quest or Gone Home and less bug ridden than Afterlife Empire so I have to give her some credit at least.

her
him

Literally doing it right now.

Well, yeah, if you ignore the part where all the "enhancements" were supposed to be free, not a separate $5 DLC.

Dis gun b gud

And of course it happens during the weekend where I'm occupied with lethally boring family obligations

Oh Brianna-kun, you can't make one step forwards without making two backwards.

I appreciate it then!

2 MINUTES TILL BROTE STREAM

I like what Gilda was made into, the retarded moe angle works.

Alien Gilda > Retard Gilda.

You ruined Gilda for me for one.

That dog thing is going to die of diabetes.

HAVE THE BREAD NOW
HAVE THE BREAD NOW
HAVE THE BREAD NOW
HAVE THE BREAD NOW

HAVE THE BREAD NOW
HAVE THE BREAD NOW
HAVE THE BREAD NOW
HAVE THE BREAD NOW

Of course sweden hates the lgbt, they decided muslims are better.

I did too, but then she became an avatarfag LARP character so instant cancer.

Kind of, but it stinks far too much of Reddit. I can't gel with sexualizing the retard moe at all, either.

Good on you.

I like retard Gilda more, it goes with her being from reddit.

williamsinstitute.law.ucla.edu/wp-content/uploads/AFSP-Williams-Suicide-Report-Final.pdf
(46%) and trans women (42%) were
slightly higher than the full sample (41%).
Cross-dressers assigned male at birth
have the lowest reported prevalence of
suicide attempts among gender identity
groups (21%).

I'm not finding any pre-op and post-op comparisons either.

Trump is pro-gay and abortion is degenerate as fuck, you fucking kike.

steamcommunity.com/app/350200/discussions/0/350540974008323458/