Webm thread

webm thread

Remember, no vidya

What's up with that thumbnail?

I need yume webms. mp4 mikkis are acceptable as well.

why would you use fire in a fight between robots? It isn't fucking pokemon, there are much better weapons.

fire melts steel

Only really hot fire. Right?

It can fuck their electronics pretty bad. Any plastic in their circuit boards would melt.
Also it looks cool.

I see, they're going fo the slow pernicious type of kill.

the filename is technically true

Source of song? It's beautiful.

It's Castle in the Mist fro ICO

forgot to turn off the spoiler check

thx bby

That was fucking enchanting

fuckin rip boyo

BLOWN
THE
FUCK
OUT

Why are children such cunts?

every single time someone brings this retard up he gets shut down, the dudes a fraud trying to sell his snakeoil party trick bullshit.

All I can hear is
HARAMBEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I'm pretty sure this is how the Matrix started, or anything involving conflicts with machines.

MORE

I'm sorry user that's like the only one I have

wew

GAY

THINGS

Does anyone know the second song in this webm? Not the MGS one.

Do you have the Attack on Titan opening with that guy?

wait, was this actually a couch gag?

You can fuck up their electronics and hydraulics real bad if you heat them up enough. It's not to damage the armor, it's to damage the stuff under it.

fuuuuuck
this thread is reminding me of some techno loop song that has a bunch of nonsense words in it and is like, a minute or two long, with annie from league of legends as the image on youtube video
goddamnit I'm never going to find it

Anyone have that webm video as a structure to making Webm in better quality?

?

Aye, thanks user.

thanks for introducing me to another collection of jazzy 2hu music albums

no problem man

Somebody posted this before. I have no idea what the song is.

Song?

I can't seem to get a good picture.

whats with all the faggy showboating, posing, and camera tricks?

Requesting Saten webms

Ask and you shall recieve

Thank you anons

Its same user but no problem

Requesting Webm of this

thread needs more skeletal

:^)

No

Was it really homofuck? god damn it The music is still good though

Doesn't most of his tricks come down to the most important lesson any archer can get? Git gud? Technically, if you have that, you could pull off any shoot style.

plenty of shit things have good music

I know that user. I just thought that It wasn't that game in particular.

song?

Does anyone have that doa5 webm with the nude mod? [spoiler]I just want to know the name of that song[spoiler]

That's not how you spoiler here user.

it's an old habit friend

You can enable formatting shortcuts in options so you can spoiler by highlighting the part you want and pressing Ctrl+S, just like on halfchan.

Song is Summertime Lover, I cannot remember the artist name.

Close
Petit Biscuit - Sunset Lover

Who the fuck do you think you are correcting me?

Thanks.

Reminder that this is the final final final version, as I am making no more revisions even if ffmpeg gets an update

thanks

Part of investigating the world involves seeing how far you can push things before things push you back.

its actually sunset lover by petite biscuit

x-media ran so much slower then some of other gui ones, or even raw ffmpeg commands.

It also couldn't burn in subtitles, but thats because ffmpeg has issues with non-linux enviroments and burning sub-titles.

Just thought I Throw in my 2 cents. I found x-media more cumbersome then some of the others.

Just use Webm for Retards

Also, I don't know if you're the one who converted this webm you posted but, you should really encode in vp9 and not in vp8. Your webm would look much better.

Reviewers

Also to be honest FFMPEG command line I've tried and for some reason it won't force all the extra reference frames I want for quality

got you covered fam

breddy gud

Yeah a ton of ppl who complain about rendering speed and other encoders being faster are either doing VP9 with little reference frames or are recording in VP8

Trust me I know how fucking slow VP9 is to encode, I've been doing tests with it and x265

x265 is wayyyyyyyyyy better (By about 20% better compression) but there is no open license to use it unlike VP9 which anybody is free to use, hence probably why Holla Forums uses it

fucking lel

Well it does takes much longer to encode, but I think the quality increase is worth it.

for real?!
HA!

Based Hotwheels

I'll try again, with this video step by step later, but I'm sure I did most of those steps. At least the ones that mattered anyway. As it showed up as in the output window with a type of subtitle selected, but when it came time was still absent from the video.

I recently got it, it really is a time saver.

I'll try for now on for future videos. I wasn't sure if that actually mattered for videos at smaller resolutions, and the program I was using always threw a fit if I tried to run at vp9. I mostly used it though since it was so much faster compared to the console set up, as well as the actual encoding.

This was one I did a while back when I went through multiple ffmpeg command attempts.

Why does he want to delete this?

Does anyone have the webm of this? Embed is low quality.

Its incredibly faster because VP8 compresses the same as x264 really, while VP9 is like x265 where it scans pixel by pixel and not 16x16, though newer x264 encodes can do 8x8 sub sampling, they still are nowhere in the same ballpark for quality x265/VP9 does

There is a rule of drop offs though, past I think 4mbit for 1080p 29.997 FPS video the quality is pretty much equal, however x265 can go down to less than 1mbit and still look good, while x264 starts to look terrible around 1.7mbit

With different music yes

I love Aussie banter

Here you go.

This is what you can do with VP9 and not have it look like crap

Hell when Holla Forums first launched somebody made this, and its like one of those few videos I keep using as a metric for how far along VP9 progress is

The first time I saw this here it was like 640x300ish res and quality was so so, now you can do full 720p with it and quality remains great

Pretty sure it's something by nujabes.

And this is another I remake with every new version of FFMPEG after first seeing it just so I can see how far along the compression routines have improved

Rapid movement, my arch nemesis.

What's the story on this?

If you need the bits you can always go lower than 64bitrate for the audio, Opus still sounds great with it

Are 4 and Holla Forums the only groups driving for improvement in WebM technology? If so, I'm amazed at what pure concentrated Autism can bring.

I don't think either site has anything to do with VP codec tech, I'm just an asshole who's always playing with new encoders to see what I can pull off with it

Hell I got whole movies of MST3K down to like 230mb and quality is great

Hell I'm always remaking other webm's I see ppl make who are low quality into higher quality versions, like these two

Why the fuck do people like this exist? sorry for non webm topic.

Cause he listened to the news and not actual tech websites

And he's speaking about after moot started doxing everyone on 4chan and they doxxed somebody who has I shit you not the highest level security level in the FBI and is a secret agent (Not james bond shit, he does stuff like makes the tools to crack encrypted files) and it set off all the alarms at the FBI and NSA and 4chan got a nice visit from the party van

After that moot bailed and everyone came here

what is song user?

what did you expect would happen?
if you want to share some of the webms in this thread just reupload them to catbox or some other pomf clone

If you want a challenge, figure out how to get this clip from Redline under the 8MB limit without ending up going down to ~400kbps. This clip is a good benchmark to test since you have still images, fast motion, and even confetti.

THICK
H
I
C
K

Oh and here is some not gaming stuff

That's what I figure, Holla Forums is no more dangerous than any other social media or image board site.

The only real issue is the amount of anti Holla Forums propaganda that exists that tries to paint the imageboard as some neo nazi haven of degenerate fucks.

I mean I come here just on a simple laptop with nothing fancy at all, I just hang out on Holla Forums and Holla Forums and sometimes /k/ because it's a time burner when I am just on the public transit or shit

too damn lazy, I mean his main argument was me linking webms linked to Holla Forums will put people on an automatic watchlist of the NSA.

Meanwhile here I am like "So the NSA a multi billion dollar spy industry is wasting their resources and staff to watch weaboos and NEETs shitpost on imageboards?".

yeah safe to say the normalfag I no longer talk to.

Considering I made that with the old version of FFMPEG is should be very doable

Love to find a source on this one.

I know this one can be done a lot better. I already had to reduce the frame rate, but I think I lucked out with everything being a dark purple, since Dark colors, + same color range = lower file size.

as close to original quality for comparison.

Try the newest xmedia recode, hell I made this with it and its a motion/dark scenes nightmare

jej

I now know what to convert to webms.

Well fug. With the possibility of file sizes being increased because of deduplication to 16MB, we'll be able to do a lot more now. I'd easily assume that we can double some of the limitations listed, but would I be wrong in thinking that not to be the case?

Pardon my drunken english

Yes, if you have 16mb you can double the amount you can store, the bitrates in the guild still are pretty much spot on though, for 1080p 30fps you're looking around 800 bitrate that's if there is not like a psycho amount of movement etc or incredibly complex scenes

Thanks, I'll try it tomorrow.

I'm surprised how much I was able to squeeze into this one.

supersex420-tropical

Requesting more material on this setting with the jew asian aristocracy/autistic AI overlord/mulatto underclass.

Specifically the webm with the slideshow of sci-fi artwork with captions telling the adventures of Tay and Senpai set to some sort of electronica.

what happned

user, if you're still there, it was made by gobou

ur mom

Share?