Showtimes new hit tv series "Our Cartoon President (2018) | Official Trailer"

Showtimes new hit tv series "Our Cartoon President (2018) | Official Trailer"

WEBM

[!!* b5#{

Wow, that looks awful
How are they going to stretch that out into more than one episode?

Nothing in the trailer is remotely funny because it parodies nothing, it only parrots what you hear on the MSM daily since the election and Trump's actual behavior. What's suppose to be the joke here?

Doesn't even sound like him.

why am i not surprised

watch as they literally do a bit on "2 scoops".

every part of the show that's not in the trailer is just black guys gangbanging blonde chicks while their boyfriends stand in the corner sobbing. like and subscribe!

Hillary also started Obama's birther conspiracy but that gets blamed on Trump now too.

10/10 will watch with wife and her boyfriend

Probably the best shitty Drumpf joke I've seen so far. Will this be 2scoops's Magnum Opus of comedy?

Looks kinda funny as long as they keep it humorous and don't reveal their butthu-

Hillary didn't win but I'll settle for this.

I BELIEVE
I BELIEVE THAT SHE WILL WIN

SHUT UP YES SHE DID

That's the last panel btw

Make sure their son is in bed though, the comedy is a bit risque for younger viewers.

Every time there's a republican president there is coincidentally a sitcom/cartoon mocking them. Usually it lasts about one season before it's cancelled and no one remembers it afterwards.
Funny how no one ever goes to all the trouble of making a televised sitcom about the democrat presidents. I guess it's got nothing to do with bias and propoganda. All democrat presidents are perfect and wise and benevolent through and through? I'm not murikan, but it seems from the outside that this is obviously not true. I guess I must be missing something, wierd.

Obama was black, and that would have been racist.

comics are so bad these days even the ultra violent ones are full of progressive themes.

Did they every realize what people thought of first when they saw that logo?

just swap "lil bush" with "our cartoon president" in this review and you'll get more or less what this show is going to be about but worse

what?

LBJ was the best president becasue as he put it

blobg glujp is FINISHED

This is why I watch anime.

More like Drumpfsfield

Is this satire or a real show?

Do you still have that comic?

EbolaWorld did Bush cartoons better. Too bad Sam T pussied out like a bitch after 2008.

HAHAHAHA
IMAGINE BEING THIS OBSESSED
NOT EVEN EUROPOORS CAN KNOW THIS LEVEL OF OBSESSION

liberals can't into comedy.

If Hillary was responsible for 9/11, I bet she did it for feminism, I'd still vote for her.

Wasn't there ever a Obama cartoon? Do they ever do that?

Obama was a based nigger who was destroying the WHITE MAN system so of course not.

If you just say "new hit tv show" does that actually make it a hit? Doesn't something have to be around for a while to know if it's a hit or not?

This kind of blatant hypocrisy is very noticeable, even to retarded normies who slop everything they're told.

Bush and Trump - omg le dumb dumb white racist retards let's make a cartoon to continue to ridicule them haha I hate them dont you hate them too? #resist #imwithher

obama - we must do everything to protect our fellow corporatist democrat neoliberal, ridicule of him is not allowed and anyone who opposes is a le le dumb white racist republican nazi haha #fuckdrump

Humor has a basis in truth, but this shit feels surreal.. it's like a combination of all the propaganda that gets forcefully spread across the hundreds of "FUCK DRUMPF" facebook groups, played as parody, but none of it is even remotely accurate. It doesn't sound like Trump at all, which is really confusing because Trump never stops talking. They've got decades of footage to study to perfect a flawless comedic impersonation of him. Instead, they've got a script that sounds like they ripped it off some pissy tumblr faggot's blog.

Why the fuck would Weiner be Rorschach?

Not exactly a cartoon but a homage.

Django Unchained is the real Obama kino

Not enough white bois checking their white privilege m8.

Jokes aside, is Django any good?

Why is Colbert so obsessed with Trump? Did his mexican lover got deported?

Are you like new or something? Colbert is a part of the MSM. Of course he is forced to be against Trump.

If you look past the black man revenge fantasy and Tarantino's love for BBC, maybe.

well they both had popular tv shows and both ran for presidency, so it's like watching your politically-opposite colleague become your boss

There's being against and there's dedicating every waking moment to "WOOW TWO SCOOPS PEE PEE TAPE"

You say that as if they don't hang on his every word. Even pro-Trumpers aren't this obsessed and deranged.

*note: hillary died on the way to her home planet

Wow…Hilary came from another planet?

Colbert is the most butt hurt faggot in show business

A course not. Part of the reason we are seeing extreme spaz out over Trump is because no one in MSM/Hollywood dared criticize Onigger. We have 8 years of half-assed "jokes" on the president only being allowed, and now they are practically required to shit on the President every living second of their lives.

that's why Jay Leno was fired right?