archive.is/7VE43
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Diogenes_syndrome
twitter.com/ReaperNames/with_replies
twitch.tv/sotanaht0
us.blizzard.com/en-us/company/legal/eula
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Roadhog counters Rein though.

Life is suffering.

Not if he is being healed by Mercy. Remenber that Armor recovers with a 50% boost.

Back to tumblr, overfags

You've gotta a choice.
Genji, Bastion or M.E.K.A.
You have to marry one

No it doesn't.
And if Roadhog's receiving damage boost or Reinhardt is discorded he can even one shot Reinhardt.

That's exactly my problem, which literally takes me onto losing streaks and drastically reduce my ranking, basically making me lose almost everything I regained.

Reaper can work on defense by staying close to his teammates and getting behind the enemies, that being said, most of those you mention will try to go alone and kill everyone without actually defending.

Why not a "life" edition?

he can fuck up genjis and tracers trying to flank, he can use warp to place himself behind the rein shield pushes, he can single out supports and wraith back to base, his ult can effectively kill anything standing on most points, and even if he dies in the process he shakes up the team

dudes good

sure doesn't, but his salt…

Marry Bastion, fuck MEKA, kill Genji because weebs don't deserve second chances

So you finna post more of that first pic, Fam?

There is more, right?

if genji is actually japanese how can he be a weeb

But Junkrat can do all that with no risk of putting himself behind enemy lines and getting killed for it, whilst being able to stop the enemy team from ever pushing through the chokepoint.

I can't be fucked to complete my placement matches because half of them are 100% chance of loss, and those that aren't have a 50% chance of having le ebin troll players. Pretty fucking pointless

you can have reaper and junkrat and still have room for good composition

i'd rather have a defense reaper than a blowhard widowmaker or a fucking mei who keeps walling off her teammates any day

I got a wild theory, check if there is a pattern on your latest wins and loses, play your "gonna lose" matches outside of comp, get back to comp when is your turn to win.

Afraid that's all there is.

How? Rein's shield blocks his hook and Rein's hammer can juggle him up close.

It's fun to make them mad. It makes them play even worse somehow.

Rein can't charge in or fire strike without getting hooked and murdered by Reinhardt and Roadhog outdamages Reinhardt in close range not to mention that even if Roadhog is getting juggled he won't miss a close range hook.

Hell, Roadhog easily outheals Reinhardt's damage so he has to deal with an enemy that effectively has 900HP.

Roadhog can pull Rein out of a charge or if he drops the shield to Firestrike, and, outside of Reaper and Junkrat, Roadhog is probably the most efficient character at getting rid of a Rein's shield, while being far more survivable than either.

I'd rather have a mei spamming ice walls forcing the attackers to stall over having a reaper that would likely be first to die because reaper has to get close to the enemy team to do anything of use.

Furthermore, you're supposed to be playing keep away on defence, not lets have everyone on the point in a giant clusterfuck because you can't hold them back.

An enemy with 900 hp that can deal 200+ damage per shot

Its been almost 5 days and there are still people who dont belong in gold and are ruining my games. I went from 2300 to 2150 in 3 games. Jesus christ people are horrible.

A matchmaking based entirely on wins and losses does nothing but carry bad players to ranks they shouldn't be in.
If you ever had a terrible player on your team when you expected everyone at your rank to perform at least moderatly well, that's why.

A matchmaking based on skill reduces your losses and increases your gains based on your contribution to your team, so even if you win and lose 50/50, you'll still experience a rise in rank until you reach your correct rank.

There's nothing forced about this except that it's the natural conclusion to it and a secondary point anyway. If you play against equally skilled oponents, it's expected that you win only half the matches and the game doesn't have to do anything to enforce this, the other players playing the game is enough.

If you are winning more than 50%, you'll rise in rank and face better oponents, if you are winning less than 50%, you'll lower in rank and face worse oponents.
Once you are at your correct skill rating, it will stay at 50% and the only way you'll rank up is if you actually improve at the game.

I've heard the most ridiculous theories about this, how the game pits you against massively good teams while giving you retards, but nobody ever bothers to notice the level of every player and see how different they really are. First Season, I saw a difference of 5 ranks at most, everyone else was incredibly close, for instance.

I've even heard people trying to explain it with "if you go on winning streaks, you'll deal less damage next match with a 1%debuff, cumulative with every win" or similar random bullshit about "less Health, more lag, favour-the-loser instead of favour-the-shooter".

The one thing in common most of these claims have is that they come from people unwilling to admit that maybe they aren't as good as they think they are, that they believe their ranking should be much higher despite not being able to hold their own against the shit players they are playing against now.
The most memorable forum post was a Reaper player (because of course he plays Reaper) claiming that a winrate inferior to 90% is unfair for him because he "plays like a God!"

If a Rein smashes into Roadhog, he can heal up and kill Rein without a problem. Most of the time they keep swinging and die, or shield up and try to retreat.

I went from 2760 to 2440 from people shitting up matches and leaving. Luckily I found a group of people to play with now.

lucky you, solo que is agony, and I dont think im "Good" enough to get into any groups on here.

I was pretty lucky, someone on the team suggested we all group up, so we did. We then won 6 games in a row.
Probably won't ever all be online again at the same time though.

This happened a bunch of time to me in the first season.

Why? ;__;

Did you do the required side quests and max their affinity, user?

I like playing Genji and Dva, But people like this ruin it for me.

It seems like the key to playing Ana is not to sit on your nanoboosts forever, especially with how fast they charge.

Symmetra also seems sometimes to be a surprisingly viable option to get Nanoboosted. Always when i do it, it happens on accident, but when she gets the nanoboost, she completely microwaves the enemy team in an instant. I don´t know how she does it.

well her beams DPS is fairly impressive to start

that and nanoboost makes her a lot more durable and mobile. the lack of aforementioned attributes is the reason she can't just microwave the entire team on her own.

You can also add:
It probably also helps that many people panick when they start to get locked on by Symmetra. I notice that quite a lot, actually.

Her gun only has 2 downsides: low starting damage and short range. (balls are usefull but unreliable)
There's also an indirect downside in that she has low health and close range combat isn't very much viable.
However if you can rack her gun up to lvl3, you get a massive DPS that melts people alive.

Whenever you nanoboost her, you overcome all downsides. She moves faster closing in the short range needed, maneuvers and dodges much better which, combined with reduced damage means good luck trying to kill her and her damage starts impressive and only goes up.
Even after it wears off, she'll be near the other team with a lvl3 gun eating them alive.

So how's everybody doing on S2 Comp? I'm hovering around 2800. 3k is diamond right? I'm content with that rank since platinum is a toss up most of the time. And why did they remove sudden death?

i played one losing placement match with some buddies who then got too tanked to play more and i haven't done the rest of my placements yet

Because sudden death was hugely imbalanced, so it actually became more of a coin toss. If you got attack, you won in 90% of the cases. That´s why many people hated it.

For a dyke that hates omnics she sure pairs awfully well with one.

Overbutts general?

Reminder that overwatch is made by SJWS and the director has a jewish last name
archive.is/7VE43

:^)

Shameful.

Did fucking Shadman draw this disgusting shit or something?

No, another equally bad artist called Donaught did

Fucking genius mate.

Next time, tell me all about amazing pre-order DLC deals Steam has by quoting Polygon.

Girth for girths sake. The booty cannot be denied.

Are you black?

Game really needs to have some way to identify when people are loading the game and not actually playing so it can A) reinstance when 2/3rds of the team are not there, and B) not disconnect people for inactivity when they're trying to load.

Irishman pls.

No matter how much they try to sanitize it, the fandom, for good or bad, will fix that for them.

At least he bothered to post the archive.

I actually am Irish what the fuck

Oh my god.

Its not your fault, the potato famines altered your cultural norms of whats good breeding material. You cant help it.

IRELAND HATES ASS

Someone cap this exchange, for future generations.

I know it's kotaku but for pete's sake

"I think we're clear we're in an age where gaming is for everybody. We build games for everybody. We want everybody to come and play. Increasingly people want to feel represented from all walks of life, everywhere in the world. Boys and girls—everybody. We feel indebted to do our best to honor that."

"Specifically for Overwatch over the past year we've been really cognizant of that, trying not to oversexualize the female characters. I don't know if we oversexualize the male characters. But it's something we're very sensitive to. We want that to be part of who we are, what our brand is."
"It's something we're very cognizant of. We want girls to feel kick-butt. Equally represented."

"Jeff (((Kaplan))) capped it off: 'We want everyone to feel kick-butt!"'

They probably just took those quotes out of context or something, right?

What the fuck. Are we in the 90s right now?

I started at almost 2000. I dropped 500 points since then. Korean snipers man.

Man i miss egoraptor, why did he have to kill himself?

Kind of hard to take this seriously when Widowmaker is in. With a Carnivale skin.

Yes.

Well I'm a fucking idiot. Gonna fix the spoiler.

The thing is, when you're in an interview you're looking to score pr points, so when Kotaku asks leading questions about that shit then of course they will try and say something that makes them sound good, hence sucking sjw dick. No pr guy for a AAA company is going to say shit like "We don't care about that kind of stuff" or "That's a non issue blow it out your ass"

thats absolutely disgusting

The music and voices are English but the asses are grotesquely Brazilian.

Truly, this is a thread filled with shit taste, and the shit skinned.

GO HOME OVERCUCKS

First of all, there's what this guy said:
The whole interview is pretty much standard stuff for PR. Incredibly bland even for the standards of what's considered PR today.

A company wants to have as many people buying their game as possible? Color me surprised.

Notice the part about "boys and girls - everyone". They aren't saying they want more female characters or muslim characters or whatever. They want characters that can represent both genders and diverse nationalities as much as possible so everyone can find a bit of their culture in the game.

This isn't inherently bad or good. It would be terrible if this meant having the hero Shanequa: an oversized black strong womyn with the abilities to roar for damage in a cone and collect welfare checks in an area for massive damage, with her Ulti devouring an enemy.
But instead we get Pharah, the delicious brown egyptian, Mei, the chinese payload booty and Symetra, the curry-ass.
Which honestly sounds a lot better than having half the cast being just generic blonde bimbos.

I get how this can often be something really terrible that companies do leading to manjaws and what not.
But I'd like you to check on Hi-Rez equivalent game they have competing with Overwatch, where a ninja girl was made to have an incredible cleavage specifically for the purpose of pandering to their fans. The president of that company himself talked with the artists to make her more sexually appealing specifically to draw in more sales.

Now, I love T&A as much as the next straight guy. But that shit's patronizing as fuck. Oversexualizing a character, in the context of videogames isn't just making them wear skimpy clothing or act sexy. It's blatantly making them sex dolls because you know that's the only thing selling your game.
So excuse me for disliking being treated as if I was 12, I apreciate sexy girls but if their made sexy just to sell the game, I have /hgg/ to fill that niche.

Mei and Symetra, when played properly, are the stuff nightmares are made of. They inspire dread and awe to the point you can see enemies turning 180 degrees when they see you, and they do so with how they play. Pharah is quite a catch as well and yet nobody doubts that she's kick-ass either.

I take from that sentence that they didn't want to make female characters feel like someone you pick for aesthetic reasons only. That they should be viable in combat and interesting to play with as well. Which they've done very well.

Why do people still think it's a good idea to tell someone to switch heroes? Does the full context of what they're really saying just not process in their minds?

They're basically stating that you're too stupid to see that the pick is not working and that you are mentally incapable of helping the team unless you are explicitly handheld and instructed on what to do. They're saying that whatever reason you have for playing that hero is completely unimportant and their judgement completely overrides yours because again, you're stupid.

Now what exactly do you expect to come of that? Do you think the person is going to comply with a statement like that? Not only will the person not switch, but it has now been ensured that they will play absolutely fucking no one under any circumstances except the hero they're currently on for the rest of the game.

This is especially true if you're 0.86 femtoseconds into a new phase of the game, like they just captured point A and you're still alive as Symmetra. What the fuck do you want them to do, kill themselves so they can go back to spawn? It's like the other person has just been begging for the excuse to tell you what a stupid little shit you are. Like that statement was already typed out in their chat window and they were just waiting for the point to be captured so that they could hit enter.

Remember, kids. The #1 way to guarantee that someone will not do something is to tell them to do it.

sounds like you keep getting told to switch characters and you're buttblasted about it.

If you play in a group you won't have to deal with such sensitive crybabies.

Because people are not capable of knowing to switch. Fucking switch and dont act like a petty child that needs to feel better than the other person. If someone tells you to switch they are not trying to make you lose, YOU BOTH WANT TO WIN AND ARE ON THE SAME TEAM. Grow up and switch to whats needed.

No one is going to read that.

Why are reaper players so gay? It's consistent

This. Let them play Hanzo until you fail taking first a couple of times, then consider saying something like "We really need extra feet / more presence on the point. Hanzo, could you take maybe Soldier or McCree? Would really help :)"

The smiley face is important. Literally everyone reads text as 100% serious or sarcastic in games. Nice people don't exist on the internet, so obviously kind statements like that must be sarcastic. The smiley face might fool people and at least show you're trying to appeal to their humanity.

Adding to this, the majority of cases people judge themselves not by impact on objectives, but simply kills and damage. If your team can't capitalize on your work, it won't matter if you're the best widow or genji eu or na, you aren't likely to win the match.

It's far easier to convince someone to switch if you judge their performance on a different metric outside of role. Hanzo on attack is honestly pretty great, but without Zarya to make his ult combo valuable, good sightlines due to an enemy Mei, maybe even a counter Widow with god tier aim, it's a hard sell. Never take a negative stance that reflects them poorly, and you'll probably get a more than passable hero swap.

I switched from reaper to roadhog because of the stereotype.

and it sucks too, I close-quarters shotgunning is my fix. roadhog is nice, though.

he's just so fucking stupid that i like him

How do I git Gud as Hog? My main issue is finding out what team comp he's actually decent in, it seems like he's outclassed by other heroes as a squishy ganker.

All you do is hook people and kill them.

What you do is stick with the group, you'll get a bunch of opportunists helping you kill whatever you catch.

As long as you don't catch reinhardt

t. pro genji

Roadhog can self heal and has a fast ultimate, so another way to play is to go it alone and hook people who are retreating from a fight and are injured, and waiting until you got your ult ready to crack hard targets.

I sometimes wonder if some people actually think he's cool, unironically.

this is an ironic shitposter I think

NOTHING P E R S O N A L

Can someone repost the "how did you know he was a reaper main" conversation.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Diogenes_syndrome

If it was his M.O. would be the trademark piercings and shit. That is to him is like to a fish needing water.

The fuck are you on nigger? Reinhardt is the closest thing hog has to a counter.

Dude, Zarya and D.Va are better counters than Rein.

takes road 2 or 3 shots to take down a rein from close range and close range is where rein deals damage so you're basically doing him a favor. all roadhog has to do is remember to press E when his health is low. roadhog counters rein hard in a 1v1 situation.

Funny thing about reaper. He was dieing or pretty much dead when Mercy tried her experimental nano biotic tech. The devices or program could not distinguish between organic and non organic material, after all mercy's tech fixes armor too. When the nanites detect any changes to the entity they fix it, removing new material (food) and restoring missing material, (guns, his mask, any implants) Reaper cannot eat, he cannot remove his mask, and he cannot permanently remove his shotguns. Gabriel Reyes is now the Reaper because mercy's tech has trapped him into his combat gear forever, unable to ear, sleep, put the guns down, or remove his mask.

Probably more a reference to the philosopher himself. Struggling to see where it relates anyway.

Disgusting.

Played my first 2 matches, absolutely fucking steamrolled the teams. Personally murdered them time and again swinging my fucking hammer around.

Third match, got absolutely stomped. Not just "they won every round", like they were fucking organised as fuck. It was like a goddamn routine.

Right as the final round ended, a Rein fucking stunned me as I was trying to contest the point, and as I'm laying there he taunts me as everything goes to slo-mo.

So yeah, it's either retards or tryhards.

Some god damn heretics, I tell you.

I've been taking L's all fucking day.

It seems like the team doesn't ever want to get on the point until overtime happens. Is there some sort of achievement or some shit they're going for?

I just play him in quickplay when im taking a break from comp. Hes fun to mess around with. I usually just stick to dva, mccree, or soldier in comp.

Nah people are just weird about it.

My first placement loss today we could have maybe fought for in overtime, but the one guy that was up didn't want to even get on the objective to try and buy us some time.

Guarantee if it was mid-match and he was outnumbered he'd have fucking run in and fed some ults though.

So he's basically like pic related then?

Now I'm imagining Reaper constantly asking for his mommy.

lol no ones buying that weak shit m8, his shotguns are barely even fucking shotguns

stop lyin, you play reaper cos he's ez mode

As long as you aren't an edgy faggot about it, no.

Yeah I also only play shotguns because they're easymode.

I now see why people love being a fucking pain in the ass as her and how easy it is to do so
SAVE ME!!!

Wait until you're on defense in overtime

I know that joy from some of the defense matches I've had. I pretty much spam ice wall as much as possible to try and slow them down (and if that doesn't work, freeze myself on the point/payload to stop them till my team gets back). I'm making America great again one ice wall at a time and having the Omnics pay for it

Be careful with that, it makes bad teams actually group up, the best thing to do is wait for one person to charge in then separate them from their team.

Just got back to the game after the update. A friend told me there was a fucking meme emote of gremlin D.va and I brushed it off as him fucking around.

Disappointment was my world today.

Got it. I'll try not to make it a force of habit (though I'll probably still use it instantly to try and get away from an enemy).

Oh yeah wall escapes are always ok, and it's dirty coming out of your shift and immediately hitting e and escaping. Don't forget that hitting e again while you are about to place a wall can turn it 90 degrees so you can place it better.

Its honestly not that bad, when i first saw it I was indifferent. I think people are over exaggerating.

It's a piss poor emote first of all. Being a meme inspired emote is what drives it home. The Umaru D.Va was always funny as a joke, but Blizzard being Blizzard makes a poor decision and appeals to circlejerking memelords because muh community.

Not long until we see sensitive old man 76 and Pharmercy canonised alongside other 'community' goofs. Strap in for the slippery slope to full blown memegame.

Dare you enter the rabbit's hole? twitter.com/ReaperNames/with_replies

Just got a game with a leaver, we took a point with just 5 of us after he left, but ultimately we were doomed to failure.
This shit is so annoying.

I guess since I now know I'm irredeemable garbage I'll just go fuck up quickplay games as genji and tracer like all the other shitters do.

I enjoy shitposting ingame based on the character I play.

why do people do this?

is this a pretty high number in ranked? I dont understand this new system

Because if you're not shit you can remove people off the face of the earth like the finger of god itself.

Dammit why do I get a penalty for refusing to play with shitters?

Every fucking game it's the same noise

WTF Blizz I shouldn't have to drag myself to these people's level. I shouldn't have to suffer a whole match with these worthless assholes.

How do I get out of ELO Hell lads?

fuck you it's all too real in this fucking game.

Gold tier, basically the lower mid tier more or less, the middle ground is apparently platinum.

ELO hell? but you said multiple of the same, that's quick play, for ELO hell you need a microphone more or less and some leading skills.

Fuck the meta.
in theory a all dps team can do just fine assuming people aren't shit.

Oh yeah having a mic works wonders.

It's 83rd percentile, which is to say 83% of players are ranked the same or above.

t. a genji main

Sadly you need to pretend you are going along, like say, ask the widow to target X player, if nobody wants to go healer consider doing it yourself, obviously don't try to babysit them, just try to get around their egos and pretend you care enough, let's say you ask them to fall back a little to get heals, give them some awareness, maybe ask around and so on, yes, is hard and not quite funny sometimes, but works wonders, people play better with some positive reinforcement.

Aka suck their dicks

BTW, new report, all these matches were in a group of 6 which means vs 6, we also had matches with full unranked and some of them kicked us hard, this is only my score, played Lucio, Torbjorn, McCree, Zenyatta and Tracer.

1857 D
1831 L
1855 W
1871 W
1847 L
1867 W
1844 D
1863 W
1885 W
1905 W
1884 L
1862 L
1825 L
1841 W
1865 W
1889 W

Woops, my bad, the last 3 matches were only a pre-made of 3 + pugs vs the same more or less.

So I was kind of bored and decided to mess around.

ZOOM IN
ENHANCE
MEME

I need to adjust the quality a little more, not sure how.

well, cant argue with that.

you're only in the 1800's in points?
Jesus…
I came out of placements at 2100s

i find that if it comes down to me to switch roles we are already fucked, because chances are at that point im playing with those who have 0 awareness, play with their sound off and cant adapt.

I placed in 1938 with a season high of 1957, the system screwed me, just recently we have found out that going in groups of 2-3 is better for ranking up.

I'm a Junkrat main, I play him on defense and on offense. People constantly get pissed at me playing Junkrat on offense. Why?
Are these people so fucking retarded that they think that just because blizzard put him in the "defense" category that it makes the character not viable for offense?

I'll carry the team and they still complain about "why is someone playing junkrat on offense?!"

I hate these idiots almost as much as I hate blizzard for not giving you an option to see your teams score. Sure it saves all of the baddies from being made fun of, but then it gets retards to complain about my class choice while I have 3 golds.

sorry, had to rant

Oh, now I can take high quality screens, not bad.

I play attack junkrat more as artillery and to scatter defenses.
For example, a bastion may be watching a door and mowing people down but unlike other heroes junkrat can fire indirectly and cause that bastion to need to stop firing and/or move away, or risk dieing a one-sided death.

in this very thread we have people complaining about reaper on defense.

Offense: use offensive character

Defense: use defense character

How fucking hard is this?

If everyone would just the appropriate heroes there wouldn't be a problem.

I'll need to take some creative shots next time.

using appropriate characters is very important but those categories are just to keep things organized

mei is a fat disgusting landwhale

>Gold rating 2300<

So gold is just completely average?

I had 3W-3L-4D for mine, as said before, I got silver (1938) that's like 62 short for gold, I just wanna get to gold so I can reclaim 1500 CPs if my calculations are right, otherwise I would rather have Highlander QP, sometimes competitive is too stressful.

Knowing Blizzard, most of the cast will be unexplainable corrupted and go bonkers for drama's sake, while writer pets you can't even play, will deal with them in the extended universe, that will inevitably come.

Do you think they will make Sombra into an NPC?

Post smug

You should record some of your gameplay so we can laugh at you in order to prove how you really deserve to be a better rank. I've seen footage from players in silver, it's pretty hilariously bad. We're talking 3 second reaction times and incredibly slow aim all while being completely oblivious to the rest of the team.

These things are stressful as fuck honestly; I'm only used to playing as support since no one on quickplay ever goes healer, and now I'm having to go dps at times. I'm glad 76 is a character; he's great at both offense and defense.

The problem with this theory is that reaper didn't put on the mask until AFTER the incident. Just look at his origin skin.

I suck majorly and got placed in 2450~. Fallen back down to 2000 because of teams who don't like working together, playing Hanzo and Badstion on attack getting countered and never swapping or letting the flankers run wild or just massive retards. I really can't stand the "pros" who think they are amazing when they do nothing the whole game then bitch when they lose.

Junkrat's grenades aren't efficient when it comes to aiming which you kinda need on attack, you need to be picking your kills, ideally the support.
If you're not trying to hold your ground in a choke/tunnel by spamming grenades and traps, then in every single situation Pharah is a better choice over junkrat.
He's good on points too as he can lock down players for an easy kill with his trap, but I'd still rather have a Pharah because she's better at breaking chokepoints than Junkrat.

If World of Warcraft was any indicator, eventually the lore will consist of nothing but memes and references.

If WoW had *entire fucking quest chains* that followed the plots of movies, characters and all, I dread to think of what kind of shit they're going to shoehorn in Overwatch.

In a couple years, it'll probably be an obnoxious fanservice game that makes TF2 look tame in comparison.

It can be difficult to hit things up close with your grenades, and it's very tempting to spam grenades somewhere and pretend you're helping instead of getting in there. It's understandable why people would get nervous seeing a junkrat on offense.

9000 years in photoshop

if you like playing as a support, just ask in voicechat or chat "can I go healer please"
they'll understand that you're a little healslut in n otime

what

yes they are if you can actually aim with him.
I'm pretty good with hitting cause I either just shoot on the ground and have it roll towards the enemy, or just hit dead on. Only heroes I have problems with are pharah and tracer

WoW was always a game based on taking ideas from others though.

Is it really that easy to hit a tracer or genji while their jumping and running around with a slow moving projectile? I envy you m8

oh, those "things". well not really but youll manage. theyre as scared of you as you are of them. hitting them with that first grenade is always easy, but as the fight drags out you better have an escape plan or backup. id say you stand a better chance against those 2 than most and theres plenty of things that could swing it further in your favor depending on the map layout.

Yeah, this is stupid. If anything, reaper is better on defense. Teleport in behind them and pick up kills as the team is pushing in, and his Q is one of the best in the game for clearing people on a point. I feel like people who are new to the "Fortress Style" gameplay, if you can call it that, don't really get that the labels are the important shit, its if you can actually kill that's important.

You are part of the problem.

I don't agree. I've been playing this kind of game since TFC, and I started TF2 in the second day of beta. I know how to land a nade up close. Junkrat just does way more damage than Phara. Sure she has a little better mobility, but when it comes down to it, a Junkrat that can land direct bombs will demolish a Phara in no time.

I get why they are nervous, I just blame blizzard for not having a team scoreboard. I literally have games where I have gold damage, kills, object kills, and idiots on my team are saying I should switch off because "durr.. we are attacking"

Hitscan enemies like McREEEE and 76 are even more dangerous with their stun and rockets respectively. I love the rat but offense can be tricky for him.

I would love to have that, just to confirm my theory that every hanzo player is trash and actually worse than having an empty slot.

those 2 are also a huge problem for pharah, perhaps more so. so those offense heroes are being played on defense? the point of my argument is that these labels are often not so useful.

I just lost 7 placement matches in a row due to braindead teams. Is there even any reason to keep trying? I feel like there's no coming back from this shit.

I quit.

Yeah this game is pretty much a retard management simulator.

Hanzo would probably still have a bunch of golds just from being Hanzo. All most Hanzo's do is just spam arrows and sometimes get lucky one shots off or just rack up damage on an enemy rein shield so it looks like they were really useful even if they were no actual help to the team. When it comes to actually storming a point or directly fighting the enemy team most are pretty useless but they love just sitting back and blindly firing log sized arrows at the enemy in the hopes of getting that lucky one shot.

I'd love to see Hanzo actually get punished for spamming arrows so he actually has to aim, something like his charge time increasing for every arrow fired within the last 5 seconds or a long reload every 5 arrows. Of course he would never be played if they made him actually hard to use.

SUPPOSED TO HAPPEN NEVER
EVER

Serves me right for trying to have fun with a game made after 2010.

Your gold medals mean jack shit, even though they're nice to get.

Pretty sure the mask was removed in a comic and he was fine.

sure, you arent going to get any medals for "times you didnt let your retarded ass team down because you know sound cues and what the enemy needs to do to win". but if you have gold medals youre probably doing something right.

Found the shitter. You can be the most successful flanker and constantly pick one off and get all the golds, but lose the objective constantly because you're not backing up your team when they need you/you should be standing on the point.

Gold can mean you're doing good and it can mean that you're leaving your team to constantly fail while picking off the weakest on their team.

Gold medals means fuck all.

HELLO
HELLOOOOOO
GREETINGS
HELLO

Anyong.

Also yeah Reaper's mask can be removed.

Did he die?

Seems like his life is extremely painful.

slow down there pardner

I had a match where we cycled through literally 20 people on my team from all the leavers and the other team was a full premade.
I got 5 gold medals with 4 kills as mercy by default since everyone left too often to get any good stats.

Do you have any kind of autism at all? Because your post can be interpreted like 3-4 different ways and seems extremely incoherent.

I'm so proud of myself and the people I played with, they may have been a bunch of randoms but they've done spectacularly. I feel sorry for the people who don't play support and never experience the game changing rezes.

i have not been diagnosed with autism and i think its bullshit
does this post imply that i think autism doesnt exist, or that i find the idea of myself not having autism unbelievable?

3 wins 7 losses and got gold for ranked some how
Given 3 of those games had leavers maybe thats it I dunno
Ive now won 4 ranked games since placement
I feel so much less stressful that its not a group full of people that ended last season at 27 or sub 50

Seriously I had a rein in one of my placement games shit talking everyone while he was making mistakes even new players dont
He had over 400 ranked games played last season and ended at 27
I just cant get over how abusive this guy was and how bad he was
He souned poor and got really really really angry when I said that and kept pointing out he ended last season at 27 because he wouldn't shut up and kept telling me playing a zen and a lucio to switch to mei and ana for god knows whst reason he thought that help

Wait till you get to platinum m8, virtually every game I've had so far has been an absolute blast. Practically every game people use mics and know what they're doing, no more Dvas trying to shield away from Zarya's beam.

Your team will never kill things in front of you so you may as well charge in.

Gang banging Reins from the back is so damn satisfying.

Man one of my games was close, I got stuck on an attack hero so played 76 and did really good
But we had a fucking torb who refused to change after it was clear he was useless
They cap the payload and he refused to change having no turret uptime and being dead just as much
Its so painful having to lose because a game is basically a 5v6, even a bot playing literally any other character woulda been more useful
Like every point they took was on a overtime

Fucking idiots walking around with shield up
Its almost as if people dont even know that he has an e and his attack is actually good

But nope get stuck with people who shift into a pack of them sheild up and die or waddle around doing nothing with a shield up then have it shatter no reason

If that retarded Torb player was platinum rank for some dumb reason I think I played with that faggot once too.
God knows how he managed to get that high.

To be honest I rarely see Rein do any significant damage compared to other tanks. The only exceptions being when he gets nano boosted or brings his hammer down.

I suppose it makes sense though, how many first person melee games are out there that normalfags might have played?

Probably not
But im not surprised that there are more torbs like that and some got lucky with good placement

Its not the first torb ive had like that this season
Just the first since placement in gold
Had some korean one basically the same then played bastion when we were on attack

Fucking this.
I usually play Rein but sometimes I like to take a break and play other characters, seeing people fail at Rein's basics is annoying as shit though. I've seen people just stand in a chokepoint with their shield up and then just keep their visibly cracked shield up even when the enemy isn't shooting so it can't recharge. It's really easy for the right characters to tear through his shield so you need to space it out and keep topping it up.

His E also does great damage and should be used constantly as harass. I usually only hold it if I can't afford to lower my shield currently or if I think their junkrat is going to ult soon.

He does well on points or payloads
Getting genjis or tracer or lucios to fuck off real easy especially if you can aim with his E
Good at getting rid of any healer really and tanks

Yeah well, the mask just regenerates so he cannot technically remove it.
She may have removed the mask but then it instantly came back, or she was only able to see his face for a split second. Why do you think he didnt try to take back the mask?

I love it when I hit an entire group with his E and you see like everyone suddenly missing like 35% health

bro just hold down M1 and go ham

Nope.
Because he was getting double teamed and need to get the fuck out.

playing rein well means knowing when doing that wont end in disaster. in many situations it will.

Whenever I play Rein it doesn't work out too well unless a Mercy or Ana is constantly healing me. The enemy team just automatically focuses on an unshielded Rein as if he was a chimp out mode gorilla.

Why are you just saying nope? How else would his guns forever be coming back if not for the fact that mercy's tech cannot distinguish between bio and non bio material?

To be fair that is your job as a tank

Yeah, I should just let Torbjorn who hasn't had a level 2 sentry up for 20 minute continue to be fucking retarded and lose us a competitive game for free.

How dare you want to win

Because its a videogame and everyone has infinite ammunition anyway.

But characters in game make reference to Reaper throwing his guns away and treating them like shit, as if the guns will come back, reform or whatever, like brand new anyway.

I stopped playing Rein in solo queue, I feel like he's pretty awful if you don't have a deathball composition and especially if your teammates are too retarded to stay behind the shield.
Been playing D.Va instead with a considerably higher winrate and trying to learn Zarya in Quick Games right now.

Might pick Rein again when I rank up, at ~2550 he just isn't a good pick imo.

I like to think of Winston as going full child support when he ults, I mean he basically acts like a nigger who just got told he has to pay child support when he ults.

He has an infinite source of guns in the cinematic too man. Its canon.

Would you think it would be better if they did one of these, or both?

I used to have a problem with the latter but on the other side it allows you to care a bit more about how you use it and not just dropping it because you have it at the moment.

I think this slows down the pace of a game greatly; I don't think it should be impossible to deplete your supply, but you should be given an absurdly large number at the start that should carry over all game.

apparently overwatch was originally to have loadouts. we might have been close to having a reaper with grenades, smoke bombs and incendiary rounds. after all those are 'hellfire' shotguns.
i just wish tracer could actually jump like that in game instead of being as vertically challenged as torbjorn.

nitori detected

You sound like a faggot.

I wish I could retain a portion of my ult meter when switching characters, it makes me feel really reluctant to switch knowing i'm about to get an ult and all that effort is going to go away if I switch.

You sound like a faggot.

Losing ult charge when you die FORCES you to drop it when you have it at that moment. It makes the game incredibly boring because it causes teams not to take risks and people would constantly go tracer/reaper to scare the shit out of the team with losing their ults by continuously flanking them.

I wish it wasn't infinite ammo, then maybe junkrats wouldn't mindlessly shoot in a direction.

Just use it up at the best opportunity to kill 1/2 people and switch. Maybe that'll just be enough to tip the odds in your team's favor even though you'll likely be dead.

I don't even play, I just know how game design works.

i wish widowmaker had bigger boobs. look at her trying to show them off. that only works if you have youth.

I actually play tanks, retard. Which means I'm usually out damaging my DPS, the only person interested in protecting the point and blocking damage. But yeah, those gold medals mean fuck all. Gas yourself, faggot.

im going to pat your head

My point is that I don't need to explain it and there's no reason to believe the mask is part of the attire when he didn't used to wear that during. That he might as well be hiding Deadpool face behind it. God you're dense.

You sound terribly insecure.

Well when you just fucking say "Nope" its hard to figure out what the fuck you're implying. You idiotic faggot.

Not to mention that when mercy tested that shit out she used it when 76 and Reyes was fighting each other, so his guns could have very well been on his person. Since he was dead/dieing there was no time to remove his clothes/weapons

Why don't you read the comic instead of wanking to your fanfics? You idiotic faggot.

Point to which one disproves my theory.

Then why are you bitching at the other user? He's just complaning about shitty DPSes that spend the game off in a corner making any important engagements 5v6 who then whine in chat about how they had gold damage and can't carry this team. If you have gold damage or elims as a tank then your team's DPS is doing a shitty job but that's about the only useful thing they tell you.

It would be better if they just gave us fucking scoreboards instead of this vague "nobody did badly" bullshit.

I'm bitching because having golds for everything but healing done as Zarya means that I may as well not have two DPS players. And it fucking sucks to lose because my two DPS players who are "of the same skill level" as me can't out damage a fucking tank.

Now you sound like you only want to read that single one because reading the others might disprove more of your stupid fanwank.

So you dont have a single one that disproves me?

how many comics even feature reaps?

You're really good at that "Im going to switch blame on you because I keep fucking up" thing.

Why don't they ever use these weapons?

Lol what? Stop projecting so hard god damn man. I've only read one comic and that was the ana one. And i think thats the only one with reaper.

Coming from TF2 the thing I find about ammo limitations is how little it matters in most cases. Since everyone you kill drops ammo it's very easy to just go around firing without much care because you know you'll always come across spare ammo while roaming. In practise it just fucks over the classes Valve gave retardedly low ammo limitations to in those instances that they just happened to not come across a spare ammo pack in time.

I remember explaining this to an user on here and the dumbass thought I was saying it was ok to die in the game. I wouldn't mind the people bitching about the game if they at least showed some intelligence in their complaints.

The other thing to take into consideration is if you lost your ultimate when you die then the team that starts losing will just continue to keep losing because the other team would be the only ones who are able to fire their ultimates off.

I think the answer with Junkrat is to make reloading his weapon be one bomb at a time like demoman was. Otherwise he'll just choose to do his spamming near an ammo spawn.

Zarya is expected to do good damage. Most tanks are. You aren't just a sack of meat to sit on the objective, you are a threat for a damn good reason.

Winston and Reinhardt are the only tanks that should NEVER have gold damage, although Reinhardt having it might be less his team failing and more the enemy team, since he can do pretty good multi-target if they let him.

DVa does tons of trash damage, Roadhog's ult can easily push him into gold damage territory and if Zarya is constantly fed charge she can outplay any front line DPS. Gold elims are even easier for all of those except Roadhog, throwing large amounts of damage around everywhere will pretty much guarantee an Elim even if there's no chance in hell of finishing off a target personally.

"Damage" classes are about precision and burst, not raw damage. They need to be able to focus and take down key targets and potentially wipe the team with their ult combos. Who they are killing and when is way more important than how much damage they are doing.

Because loadouts got scrapped.

Is Overwatch worth a purchase? I'm very tempted but the 30 britbux price tag is putting me off. What's the likelihood of a sale?

This is a Blizz game we're talking about, so around 0%. I still don't think it has enough maps to be worthwhile, they get repetitive quickly.

That's what I was worried about - maps & content. I know that Blizz said that they'll add all maps and heroes as free DLC, but I'll always be worried that they'll go back on their word, or just not be too bothered about adding more.

I think the hero content is more than enough. I can't believe anyone who claim a lack of content on that front when most shooters would have a third the number of classes that Overwatch has.

Map content on the other hand. I would say 12 (now 13) official maps is acceptable for a multiplayer shooter. What really drags the game down though is a lack of any kind of support for creating custom maps.

this. game needs custom servers.

Not going to happen. Blizzard wants to have full control of the platform and you can thank the (((esports community))) for that.

But the most popular maps in competitive scenes tend to be the community-made ones.

Hell if Blizzard cared so much about muh e-sports they shouldn't have made the majority of the maps asymmetrical.

They are just badly focused in that regard. They just want to get a piece of the esports cake, but they forget that the community and the liberties they used to have regarding customization is what drives more people to your game.
It's what made competitive Starcraft a thing and why they failed to replicate the same degree of success with Starcraft 2.

I still like the game, my problem is with the online service itself.

KOTH maps are asymmetrical though. But I get what you mean

Symmetrical*

Now that you mention it, I've never ran out of ammo as Soldier or Demo or even Scout.
Ammo is only ever a problem for Pyro, Heavy and… that's it?
Soldier, Demo and Scout have pretty much enough to last through an entire enemy team and decent mobility to get the ammo pickups if they somehow can't kill anyone. Engineer has the dispenser nearby, Medic has Medigun and if he runs out of ammo on his primary, he wasn't healing enough people. Sniper, it's never a factor, maybe a quick detour to a nearby box at most, same for Spy.

I get that you'd want to limit and balance those 2 classes considering their potential damage but… Pyro's mobility is literally a joke and Heavy is incredibly slow already, their low ammo count doesn't particularly make much sense, especially considering that the burst damage classes (Soldier and Demo) can easily outdamage them and have much more ammo. It would actually be pretty funny if someone calculated just exactly how much damage an entire ammo stock in each class can cause.

But either way, if your finite ammo is ever a problem or limits you in any way, it's usually because you're bad at the game and other players will tell you so.

Perhaps it's because of achievement_idle maps and the like? Considering that you can actually grind XP for crates and credits, someone could make a map that drops them on top of the point, walls off the enemy team and they win in seconds. Rinse and repeat and pretty soon you unlock everything you want or farm all the summer loot crates.
Or even the achievements that unlock sprays and icons, you could make maps specifically designed for grinding them.

The only solution to that was negating rewards when playing on custom maps, but that would just make them a very small niche filled with only a few players.
Unless there was a workshop of sorts where people could submit their maps to be integrated into the game by Blizzard after they aprove that the map is balanced and suit for the game.

There's also the issue where they are kinda using the maps as storytelling devices. Eichenwald for instance tells you a decent bit about Reinhart, the order of knights, the war against omnics etc.
Kinda hard to accept community maps when they either are all non-canon or they risk breaking their story, as well as having fans retconning shit. Which wouldn't sit well considering they barely started.

Well see that makes Blizzard retarded.

That's likely not the main problem they have with custom maps, just another small reason to leave it for later.
Idle\Achievement\Farm servers are possibly something that worries them more than a fan making a recreation of the Omnic war.

theres solutions to that, such as capping exp per week in custom games.
fuck it, id delete all my cosmetics and never pick another up if it meant we could have custom maps, rules and whatnot.
not the voice lines though, gotta spam em.

Huntsman Snipers also gets fucked. Only 12 arrows.

For all the complaints people might have about Hanzo, Blizzard has done a better job with him than Valve has done with Huntsman Sniper for all these years the game has had that weapon.

Pyro's ammo gets fucked because airblasts cost a retarded amount. If you ever want some perspective on how little a shit Valve has given over the years consider that Pyro only has roughly half as many airblasts as Soldier/Demo has projectiles that he's meant to counter and it shares an ammo pool with his primary method of attack.

I hope one day someone's going to successfully create a modded version of Overwatch with support for all this shit and it'll probably end up being really popular on Holla Forums.

what? airblast costs 25 ammo with a cap of 200 while rocket/grenade launcher has up to 4 shots before reloading.

maybe if it were a neptunia game.
otherwise, nobody would have a reason to complain about the industry because this would be the heart and mind of change.

I never really understood why there wasn't a flamethrower specialized for the backblast. You had some that were precisely the oposite but if you wanted something to practice your reflects, the best thing was the Degreaser.
Which is a shame since I loved to be a Pybro with Homewrecker and defend buildings\people with the backblast.
Poor Pyro never got weapons that gave him decent mobility (flare jumping is just asking to be made fun of) nor proper support, only more damage that you'd never manage to use anyway.

Backburner costs 50, giving you precisely 4 reflects, all others have 8 reflects sure, but let's not assume you'll hit all of them or that they can't reload before you move near them. And even then, they can go back, reload 4 more shots and you'll be out of your primary ammo while they haven't even spent a quarter of it.

i didnt play it but in team fortress forever the pyro was able to use the flamethrower as a sort of jetpack. i wonder if that ever worked against you. well, you had 3 weapons to burn people with, and all the fire stacked so it probably wasnt an issue if you were doing it right.
anyways as for tf2, you dont pick the assmelter if you want to charge at people across an open field and any well designed maps will have numerous nooks and sidepaths with ammo.

Why the fuck do you lose more points than gain?
If the minium about of points you can gain is 25 then you should only be able to lose 25. This system is retarded.

TF2 was a mistake, a gigantic Soldier\Demo wanking.

You pick the assmelter to flank, yes. But the lack of mobility makes the Pyro subpar for flanking, and his entire gimmick relies on people not turning around. It was a terrible weapon that never felt good to lose against and incredibly situational.
In terms of teamwork, it's even worse than the Phlog since it almost removes backblasts from you and requires that you be roaming where nobody else is anyway.

Never play as d.va

50% agree with you. blizzard putting the emote in shows they are garbage trash

Do people just have no idea damage falloff is a mechanic that exists or have any concept of positioning?

We're talking about overall ammo pool not clip sizes. Overwatch already has reloading.

I also wasn't suggesting it would be anyone from Holla Forums who makes such a mod. I was mainly imagining another TF2 Classic that didn't burn out and die here.

I would have loved a flamethrower that rewards you the ability you to instantly airblast right after pulling off a reflect. Let you string together multiple reflects at once and do the kind of shit Genji is capable of with his deflect.

The point loss system is stupid. It punishes people too much who get bad teams or leavers.

id never know this if anons werent constantly bringing it up. maybe it changed in the year of my absence but i thought youd usually only ever run in to very high level players if you seek them out.

How the fuck did I not know this.

Reminds me of
I was tempted to emote, but a doctor's busy…

Practically all pub servers are like this: 12v12, where there's 9~ cannon fodder players in each team. The top 3 are usually the ones that actually are good at the game, you can see a massive difference in score between the 3rd and the 4th player.

Half the time, the players on those positions are Soldier or Demo that joined to pubstomp, the other half they are Engi, Spy or Heavy depending on map and objective time or a Medic that got his score by pocketing the guy above him.
Any average player can pick Soldier or Demo and do fairly average with him, getting at least 1 or 2 kills before going down. He won't win the game or go on killing sprees, but at least he can appear to be effective, whereas with any other class, average players are literally cannon fodder that don't do a damn thing.

Because there is literally no documentation about it in game, I only discovered it after seeing a video where someone did it and using trial and error to replicate it.

It get's better:
You can use that to cross some ledges.
the one with the "moat" pit on chingchong towers comes to mind, she can get over that and sneak up on the point

Mei is hilarious. Her grief potential makes her the last thing you'd expect to survive playtesting in a AAA game.

Placing Symmetra´s teleporter on a cliff is still probably the king of griefing.

Had a ranked match where my four-man premade got matched against another four-man premade we rolled and then next match we ended up getting paired against the same premade that we rolled again. One of the randoms on their team started bitching and moaning and the salt was goddamn hilarious. I can't even take comp seriously as I just play it casually but this nigger insists if you die in the game you die in real life.

That is prettyy funny, but it is comp. And people play it to win. So I can see why hes mad, but god damn that nigga took it to far. Was the person that said he was crying grouped with him?

This never fails to piss me off. You play the game to try and win, it's just a game but it's still a game you are trying to win and it just being a game doesn't somehow mean you didn't play like shit or do something retarded. It's even worse seeing it in ranked which is the fucking designated mode for people who want to play seriously to use.

I don't think so. It would've been fucking hilarious if he was to confirm he was actually crying.

That was actually me who said that. I really had no intention of saving this conversation until he replied "NO, IT'S NOT JUST A GAME. IT'S RANKED."

Gabe had a hard life

Well he is not wrong.

People play ranked to win, and some see it as more than just a game so that they can win. I know I do.
It hurts to lose user

Oh, it's literally a 13 year old whose identity is defined by what twitch streams he watches

I can do that, give me a minute.

For some reason shadow play doesn't detect OW unless I am using fullscreen.

Do you play in borderless or some shit? Just pirate bandicam or Frapps

OK, now is up to you.

I have bandicam, I play on windowed actually.

Yep, that's competitive in a nutshell, I lose around 25-30 per lose, I gain 20 or less upon winning, and that's when I don't pay supports.

>twitter.com/ReaperNames/with_replies

Found this gem while browsing through the timeline.

What this game needs are "no"- voicelines.
I wanna play Neinhardt.

Had a nice streak of games today, rose from 2600 to 2800, all my games have been pretty pleasant and relaxing now that I'm out of gold.

It's fucking ridiculous that there is no Yes/No. What the fuck is "Acknowledged"? How is that more useful than Yes/No?

I fucking hope they add an option to disable all ambient dialogue. I'm so fucking sick of hearing "You're mother would be proud" in the fucking ship. All the "lore" is so cringeworthy anyway that I'd rather not be reminded of it. Same with the automatic boost/heal/buff callouts.

but goyim "no" would be TOXIC

i would absolutely favor more voice lines

to be fair I hardly use the ones I have. Still, yes/no should be a given.

The golden weapon and battle angel intro really payed off

Sharing some plays, I know they are terrible, just trying to show how sometimes the enemy team can be completely unaware of your presence or commit some obvious mistakes.

Don't worry, they are all unlisted and unmonetized.

Then why not just make them into webms or mp4s

Because even with the converter I can't get them into the right size most of the time, but I promise I will keep looking onto that, I had to do that in earlier threads but the resolution wasn't quite good or they got a few bytes over 8MB

theres almost nothing to respond to. theyre so basic and they just arent that useful, theres only 4 things to acknowledge and only 2 of them actually warrant a response and even then only sometimes.
no shit!
you can acknowledge it by healing their ass
if youre playing reinhardt or a healer, that honestly isnt something you should have to say. your team should play around you and attempt to use your strengths and cover your weaknesses.
but a tracer? maybe she wants dva and genji to flank with her and raise hell
the usual response would by to reply with your own ult status if its one that synergizes well, usually involving zarya or ana.

Shadowplay normally only works in fullscreen mode. You want "allow desktop capture"checked on, which will allow shadowplay to record (borderless) windowed. Don't worry, it won't record your second monitor while it's recording overwatch, not really sure how it knows but it knows.

But I'm not looking for cherry picked 30 second plays, I'm looking for full match recordings to see your worst moments. Streaming and then linking to the past broadcasts would be ideal, since it wouldn't take you days to upload and convert everything.

">implying anybody cares about the jews"
are you even aware of which website you're on

">implying reddit memes don't make you a newfag"
you're the newfag here
also how are echoes a reddit meme
do you even know where they started

">implying using jewish terminology ironically isn't retarded"
evidently you don't know where they started then

did a mei on your team try to block your ult?

Of course, I just decided to upload plays, I'll try recording matches later, streaming is out of the table, my connection is just enough for playing without anything else uploading in the background.

Apparently, she may have saved a few enemies with that wall, the funny part in this case was how the rein was unable to shield against that ult because the meka literally clipped through, I have been practicing that DVa "dive bomb" ult, I know people just decide to let go of the meka in a certain direction but I like to have some more control, taking some altitude works wonders.

Thanks

And the second one

I don't understand how that double kill gave me PotM though.

how much irony did you do?

Here's some of mine in the spirit of equal opportunity shaming. twitch.tv/sotanaht0 go to my past broadcasts. Damn shadowplay streaming kept cutting out every other match so it's a bit spotty, if I ever do it again I might try a more robust program for it.

Environmental kills are worth WAY more than normal.

Even in these 10 second videos I can see you barely jump and can't seem to handle aiming while moving. Jumping is like lesson 1 in evading attacks (and then at really high level you start to learn when NOT to jump all the time because it gets predictable).

converting so you dont have to
and because I am bored

Thanks.

i heard dva used to actually deal damage

You tell me, she is OK at close range, but too squishy, I was surprised I lived that long.

I haven't seen one of these in a long time so here.

How do you get that text font? I need that font for a Mccree image

That ultra dyke looks a lot like groose right there..

Look up "impact" font.

hownew.ru

comic sans

New bread?

It's only page 12, it can wait for a few hours.

OK, I was just wondering since it is 348 already.

I have a question. I've heard that battlenet is really invasive when it comes to monitoring your computer for cheats and whatnot, like taking screenshots of your desktop and stuff. I can't find any source for this, though their terms do say that they monitor programs in your RAM. Do any of you guys know if it was just a fear-mongering user who I heard that from, or if Blizzard is any worse with their monitoring than any other company?

us.blizzard.com/en-us/company/legal/eula

So, that's a no.

Screenshots aren't really that helpful for this since most bots are run as background applications you start and use with hotkeys. All they'd capture was the game he was playing.
A list of the programs being currently run would be far more useful to deter cheating and I do believe this is something that just about any program can access with easy and perfectly legal too.

They most likely check the applications running in your PC every X minutes and compare some information in them to a list they upload to every client. If there's any match, the information is sent back to them for analysis (automation may result in too many false positives).
But since they can always pose as a cheater and buy the hack to know exactly what they should be looking for, this is kinda like thieves all agreeing on a secret handshake but telling it to the police as well.

The screenshot thing might actually even be illegal, which is another good reason to avoid doing that. Windows 10 gets a free pass because nobody dumb enough to use it will ever care about it

DELETE TURBONIGGER
DELETE TURBONIGGER
DELETE TURBONIGGER
DELETE TURBONIGGER
DELETE TURBONIGGER
DELETE TURBONIGGER
DELETE TURBONIGGER
DELETE TURBONIGGER
DELETE TURBONIGGER
DELETE TURBONIGGER
DELETE TURBONIGGER
DELETE TURBONIGGER
DELETE TURBONIGGER
DELETE TURBONIGGER
DELETE TURBONIGGER
DELETE TURBONIGGER
DELETE TURBONIGGER
DELETE TURBONIGGER
DELETE TURBONIGGER
DELETE TURBONIGGER
DELETE TURBONIGGER
DELETE TURBONIGGER
DELETE TURBONIGGER
DELETE TURBONIGGER
DELETE TURBONIGGER
DELETE TURBONIGGER
DELETE TURBONIGGER
DELETE TURBONIGGER
DELETE TURBONIGGER
DELETE TURBONIGGER
DELETE TURBONIGGER
DELETE TURBONIGGER
DELETE TURBONIGGER
DELETE TURBONIGGER
DELETE TURBONIGGER
DELETE TURBONIGGER
DELETE TURBONIGGER
DELETE TURBONIGGER
DELETE TURBONIGGER
DELETE TURBONIGGER
DELETE TURBONIGGER
DELETE TURBONIGGER
DELETE TURBONIGGER
DELETE TURBONIGGER
DELETE TURBONIGGER
DELETE TURBONIGGER
DELETE TURBONIGGER
DELETE TURBONIGGER
DELETE TURBONIGGER
DELETE TURBONIGGER
DELETE TURBONIGGER
DELETE TURBONIGGER
DELETE TURBONIGGER
DELETE TURBONIGGER
DELETE TURBONIGGER
DELETE TURBONIGGER
DELETE TURBONIGGER
DELETE TURBONIGGER
DELETE TURBONIGGER
DELETE TURBONIGGER
DELETE TURBONIGGER
DELETE TURBONIGGER
DELETE TURBONIGGER
DELETE TURBONIGGER
DELETE TURBONIGGER
DELETE TURBONIGGER
DELETE TURBONIGGER
DELETE TURBONIGGER
DELETE TURBONIGGER
DELETE TURBONIGGER
DELETE TURBONIGGER
DELETE TURBONIGGER
DELETE TURBONIGGER
DELETE TURBONIGGER
DELETE TURBONIGGER
DELETE TURBONIGGER
DELETE TURBONIGGER
DELETE TURBONIGGER
DELETE TURBONIGGER
DELETE TURBONIGGER
DELETE TURBONIGGER
DELETE TURBONIGGER
DELETE TURBONIGGER
DELETE TURBONIGGER
DELETE TURBONIGGER
DELETE TURBONIGGER
DELETE TURBONIGGER
DELETE TURBONIGGER
DELETE TURBONIGGER
DELETE TURBONIGGER
DELETE TURBONIGGER
DELETE TURBONIGGER
DELETE TURBONIGGER
DELETE TURBONIGGER
DELETE TURBONIGGER
DELETE TURBONIGGER
DELETE TURBONIGGER
DELETE TURBONIGGER
DELETE TURBONIGGER
DELETE TURBONIGGER
DELETE TURBONIGGER
DELETE TURBONIGGER
DELETE TURBONIGGER
DELETE TURBONIGGER
DELETE TURBONIGGER
DELETE TURBONIGGER
DELETE TURBONIGGER
DELETE TURBONIGGER
DELETE TURBONIGGER
DELETE TURBONIGGER
DELETE TURBONIGGER
DELETE TURBONIGGER
DELETE TURBONIGGER
DELETE TURBONIGGER
DELETE TURBONIGGER
DELETE TURBONIGGER
DELETE TURBONIGGER
DELETE TURBONIGGER
DELETE TURBONIGGER
DELETE TURBONIGGER
DELETE TURBONIGGER
DELETE TURBONIGGER
DELETE TURBONIGGER
DELETE TURBONIGGER
DELETE TURBONIGGER
DELETE TURBONIGGER
DELETE TURBONIGGER
DELETE TURBONIGGER
DELETE TURBONIGGER
DELETE TURBONIGGER
DELETE TURBONIGGER
DELETE TURBONIGGER
DELETE TURBONIGGER
DELETE TURBONIGGER
DELETE TURBONIGGER
DELETE TURBONIGGER
DELETE TURBONIGGER
DELETE TURBONIGGER
DELETE TURBONIGGER
DELETE TURBONIGGER
DELETE TURBONIGGER
DELETE TURBONIGGER
DELETE TURBONIGGER
DELETE TURBONIGGER
DELETE TURBONIGGER
DELETE TURBONIGGER
DELETE TURBONIGGER
DELETE TURBONIGGER
DELETE TURBONIGGER
DELETE TURBONIGGER

LITERALLY NO PART OF HIS KIT IS EVEN REMOTELY ACCEPTABLE AND HE MUST BE DELETED FROM THE GAME IN ENTIRETY IMMEDIATELY.

New thread.

its really just the deflect thats cancer