gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/tree/master/Current-Happenings

CURRENT TASKS:
PRIORITY TARGET: PUSH THE CON LEAKS
>>>/gamergatehq/327075
1. HIT VICE IN ITS WEAK SPOT FOR MASSIVE DAMAGE
>>>/gamergatehq/319806
p.teknik.io/AjPB2
2. OPEASYONEHOURSALVO
- pastebin.com/V2eFA9GE (Last updated June 3rd)
3. GG WIKI IS BACK. UPDATE IT - [ gamergatewiki.com ]
4. PUSH DIGIFIRA: digifira.com
5. Gawker dot com is down, but it's cancerous outgrowths remain alive. Keep a keen eye on Kotaku et. al. and use Univision's Ethics Policy against them.
>>>/gamergatehq/324724

ONGOING DISCUSSIONS:
- twitter.com/icejournalism/status/758023920918421505
- twitter.com/mombot/status/763725521628700672
- youtube.com/watch?v=fbmXz0eUutg
nichegamer.com/2016/08/28/git-gud-or-die-trying/
techraptor.net/content/just-because-its-legally-allowed-doesnt-mean-its-right
pastebin.com/XXmuYQJS

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/blob/master/ThreadRepository.md

youtube.com/watch?v=wy9bisUIP3w - #GamerGate - If It's Not About Ethics;
youtube.com/watch?v=ipcWm4B3EU4 - #GamerGate in 60 Seconds;
archive.is/23Fde - GamerGate: A State of the Union Address.

• Use archive.is to deny sites ad revenue and traffic and preserve websites in case they are deleted later;
• Use tweetsave.com to archive tweets before they are deleted;
• Beware of COINTELPRO tactics: The Gentleperson's Guide to Forum Spies - cryptome.org/2012/07/gent-forum-spies.htm
• Be civil if you have to argue with people on Twitter, Tumblr or any forum - don't make us look like douchebags;
• Do not accept requests for any goal or demand list: pastebin.com/p5dVp1e5

• The #GamerGate Dossier: archive.is/nv1Fb
• #GamerGate.Me: gamergatewiki.com/index.php/Main_Page
• History of #GamerGate: historyofgamergate.com/
• View the timeline links in the Current Happenings section!

• All Operations: gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/tree/master/Operations
• Operation Disrespectful Nod: v.gd/jtftaG (email advertisers);
• Operation Shills in a Barrel: v.gd/IqOnFo (pick a journalist / outlet and find conflicts of interest);
• Operation DigDigDig: v.gd/lUx6Nq (find connections and corruption);
• Operation Vulcan: v.gd/Kbzw0L (educate yourself on logical debating);
• Operation Firefly: archive.is/Kz6kP (spread #GamerGate to Tumblr and help update the Wiki page);
• An user's Guide to Twitter: v.gd/nwrbYF (the basics).

• GamerGate Wiki Boycott List: v.gd/HTjBk3
• Support List: v.gd/bFfDrJ
• Boycott List: v.gd/eYq9go

v.gd/LNJbat

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/blob/master/README.md

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/tree/master/How-to-Contribute

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/8bltc
archive.is/NJyEd
pastebin.com/AURpTBEC
bonegolem.wordpress.com/2016/08/27/contextualizing-the-crash-override-network-logs/
twitter.com/brandonorselli/status/772562799826505728
amiami.com/top/detail/detail?gcode=FIGURE-017910&page=top
cse.google.com/cse?cx=partner-pub-4273779404260097:0476860187&q=brianna wu&oq=brianna wu&gs_l=partner.3...4320.5979.0.6414.10.10.0.0.0.0.274.1537.3j3j4.10.0.gsnos,n=13...0.1695j367291j10..1ac.1.25.partner..10.0.0.MQAB9Q89W9Y#gsc.tab=0&gsc.q=brianna wu&gsc.page=1
twitter.com/HFA/status/772563031716982786
ghostbin.com/paste/asjty
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Family_Entertainment_Protection_Act
twitter.com/653toMidnight/status/772796080220176384
about.twitter.com/safety/council
twitter.com/crashoverridenw
about.twitter.com/safety/resources
thelocal.se/20120921/43370
twitter.com/ProfessorsBlogg/status/768721550858158080
ghostbin.com/paste/xnp24
twitter.com/I_AM_IRON_VAN/status/772820699077550080
breitbart.com/tech/2016/09/02/judge-wont-throw-debunked-rolling-stone-rape-case/
forum.nichegamer.com/threads/domain-name-control-to-be-given-over-to-icann-dictators-given-control-of-the-internet.705/#post-34093
usa.gov/elected-officials
congress.gov/contact-us
opensecrets.org/pres16/candidate.php?id=N00000019
library.bcu.ac.uk/learner/writingguides/1.06.htm
wikihow.com/Write-a-Letter
wikihow.com/Write-a-Formal-Letter
goodletterwriting.com/formal-letters.html
twitter.com/653toMidnight/status/772488222010183680
youtube.com/watch?v=pLHjTi8O-t8
youtu.be/TDKCXqSL2AI
a.cuntflaps.me/pghtve.mp4
sendvid.com/0yz1x0de
gamertics.com/creator-of-the-ralph-retort-ethan-ralph-jailed-for-assault-on-law-enforcment/
twitter.com/PhillyD/status/772872487671435264
twitter.com/jennjacquelynm/status/772756415081504768
archive.is/t1Oxl
archive.is/kZ9mZ
ageofshitlords.com/former-gawker-editor-admits-that-gamergate-killed-gawker/
archive.is/zWLHt#selection-1487.0-1487.151
archive.is/Ol3qu
twitter.com/BroTeamPill/status/771041153412194304
thegg.net/opinion-editorial/gearbox-softwares-ceo-randy-pitchford-just-sang-an-anti-gamergate-song-live-at-pax-west-2016/
gamertics.com/official-hillary-for-america-campaign-promoter-endorses-gamergate-opponent-briana-wu/
blogjob.com/oneangrygamer/2015/07/cbc-ombudsman-admits-journalists-misrepresented-gamergate-information/
twitter.com/wikileaks/status/511727048931282944
youtube.com/watch?v=Yln5_EiuYyc#t=1m3s
twitter.com/HillaryClinton
archive.fo/yovfh
twitter.com/TrumpTrain8/status/772919869201379332
archive.fo/PGb1e
twitter.com/tariqnasheed/status/772558204710494208
breitbart.com/big-government/2016/09/05/obama-internet-cannot-be-wild-wild-west/
breitbart.com/tech/2016/09/05/lindsay-lohan-lawsuit-against-grand-theft-auto-developer-dismissed/
youtube.com/watch?v=TDKCXqSL2AI
archive.is/fkF1r
twitter.com/search?q=#IStandForDiversity &src=typd
twitter.com/ABC/status/772887719546466304
archive.is/Wv5xV
gamergatenews.wordpress.com/2015/02/11/a-gamergate-story-a-state-of-the-gate-address-part-1/
twitter.com/search?q="Phyllis Schlafly"&src=tren
s000.tinyupload.com/index.php?file_id=00225189621021751293
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

benis

spread this you fucking derailed faggots and stop giving shills and waifu fuckers any attention

mark is not going to ban them

you are in a shithole

this bread is full with con-anons

val is cancer

archive.is/8bltc
archive.is/8bltc
archive.is/8bltc
archive.is/8bltc
archive.is/8bltc
archive.is/8bltc
archive.is/8bltc
archive.is/8bltc
archive.is/8bltc

Baker here - I removed OP Baby Seal, OP Prime Rib and OP UV from the Operations lists as these were targeted at Gawker - which, to the bemoaning of everyone, no longer is around.

Still, always keep an eye on Craptaku, Jezebel, and the other cancerous crap that survived and use Univision's ethics policy against them.

ARCHIVE OF PREVIOUS BREAD

archive.is/NJyEd

never EVER have never EVER follow you on twitter
he really likes miranda images

Said this at the end of the bread but the biggest problem with the CON Leaks is that the amount of data is spread out pretty deep. There's been a few articles but it's generally either just the tip of the iceberg or not very easy for normalfags to digest.

The pasta that came up by one user on how to deal with them is in the GGHQ sticky but can basically be summarized to:

Planned or stated, this is good for anyone.

These two stand out on their own.

This one is good for psyops and archival purposes. It helps establish behavior and could get to the next step, which is realizing that the people they respect are shitty people (in the pasta for some reason this was separate). It's not very good for general spreading but is a good thing to have in the back pocket, just in case. It's showcasing honest behavior of dishonest people and there will always be a purpose in that you can never predict.

This shows pattern of behavior and the way it basically works. You can also see some tactics that don't work with Randi's behavior and everyone's reaction to Wu over time. Primarily good only for those who know the people involved or how these things work.

The first three though really could use some clear outlines to them. Normalfag one can probably get broken down into more specific detail once it starts getting a lot on it.

All this said, I'm not sure anyone took on that kind of organization.

Should the OP not be updated with the Hillary campaign's latest dumb outburst?

I'm extremely late to the party. Who exactly should I be contacting about CON and why?

Spit trail is always one of the best things ever.

so we all agree that GamerGate is just a parody of DoritosGate like Outlaw Star is a parody of Sonic and Cowboy Bebop, how Evangellion is a parody of mecha, how DBZ and Sonic are a parody of shonen mango and how Mario is a parody of platformers.

Sorry, it was an emergency bake and I didn't have the infos and links at hand.

And yes I know just how stupid a question this is but I don't want to fuck up

DAMNIT I missed out on making the thread, I had a new OP all ready made and everything.
Oh well.

REMINDER FOR WHAT'S AT STAKE
If we don't get these CON Leaks out before the Election happens, before the stupid internet act, we will have lost.
We will lose this place, the place where we work out what to do, how to do it, discuss and all that jazz.
Then when the Elections come, and if Hillary gets in, well guess what, Hillary has the highest power in USA, which is where a lot of the people who fucked gamers over, reside in.
And random, non-gaming people, will see President Clinton talk about Gamergate and paint it in a bad light, they will agree with her because SHE HAS THE HIGHEST POWER IN THE USA.
We are taught to listen to the higher ups, Hillary will be that.
We will have a giant portion of the media against us, and people we know in our towns.
If we don't get these leaks out, if we don't make a big uproar about them, Gamergate will have lost. AGG will have won, SJW will have won and all of their beliefs will be taken even more serious.
Who will be to blame?
US, no not United States, US as in everyone here.
Pro-GG.
Why?
Because we are sitting on the most useful information, the information that can help us, the information that can get people arrested, fired, laughed at, all that jazz.
And we did NOTHING.
All people did is make jokes, memes, shitpost, 24/7.
We will be the laughing stock of AGG, SJWs, Journalists, companies, pretty much everyone.
Even we will laugh, why? Because, I know a lot of people, me included, will realize that GG is full of stupid lazy jackasses who claim to be making a difference, but at the end of the day, they are just sitting on their asses, doing nothing.
Luckily though, it hasn't happened yet, elections won't happen till November, we have time.
We can turn this around, but we must work together, we must fight, spread the leaks, do everything we can.
Don't be afraid to ask questions here, on what to do with specific information.
Don't be afraid to ask if there is something else to do, cause there is a lot of stuff we need done.

Go here if you want to help, it has further information. - pastebin.com/AURpTBEC

Her much anticipated game hits tomorrow and she's recently been endorsed by Hillary.

What exactly are you going to achieve this week, nerd?

So they're parodies that ended up defining the genre they were parodying?

Forgot these.

Refer to these images.

Not going to intervene with any user here since the con-user's have a too heavy influence in this conleak topic

Take the infos
take the infos

it is all there, everything you need
spread it

If you can do it better
doit now
doit now
doit now

do not fall into discussions
do not bite the bait

everything you need is there.

bonegolem.wordpress.com/2016/08/27/contextualizing-the-crash-override-network-logs/

wake the fuck up
are you fucking kidding me?

Re posting from the last thread:

No matter what, we're going to have either Hillary or Trump. I suggested we collaborate with as many as we can to send compiled information about journalistic malpractice to Trump's team in order to crush SocJus. He and his wife want to punish media corporations through multiple lawsuits and libel laws.

We might be able to get his attention in a similar way about internet freedom, seeing how it's played such a vital role in boosting his campaign. It'd be best to have him be aware and reminded of that. Although, I'm not sure if it can actually be done-his AMA on reddit didn't really inspire much confidence in mass direct communication to him, over the internet or otherwise.

An addendum:

What are the odds that Trump and his crew will not only go back on his campaign promises like Obama, but also fervently shill, serve, and support ZOG masters?

dunno
dont really care
im australian

wake the fuck up
**sorry but i'm banned*+

spoiler that shit

its out this month
you better buy it bitch

>>10614880
>>10614914
>>10614919

>>10614880
>>10614914
>>10614919

GET ON THIS NOW
REPORT DERAILER
STAY FUCKING FOCUSED
REPORT SHILLS
FUCK POL DISCUSSIONS
PAY ATTENTION YOU SHITLORDS

>>>Holla Forums7366157

I wasn't endorsed by Hillary.

you got a package to deliver, user!
Everything is summarized here

GET ON IT

And you didn't release a patch you are making people pay for. Double win.

You know what guys, fuck all this and fuck y'all.

See you in the dirt. I have lost all desire to live.

I just want to play video games

Did the manlet Ralph seriously get arrested for assaulting an LEO? Fucking hilarious.

same

Compared to the failures and depravity of some people, doing absolutely nothing turned out to be quite the success.

That comes later, user.
For now, we must conquer the world.

are you fucking kidding me user!

if this is the current state of all gg breads than it would be better to burn these breads to the grounds!

Will Ralphshill commit suicide or die from a mental breakdown?

Burn yourself!

Least some of us are actually fucking trying to get this bread back on track.
What the fuck are you doing?
Whining, that's what.
Whining get's you no where in life.

Not sure it was the best idea; weren't these OPs aiming the entire of gawker media and not just please use archive.is ? They still deserve to send mails against.

Do not get gamergate to pick political sides, that's the point
Tons of people don't want him and tons want him, that's their own individual problem, GG doesn't pick a flag, it's enough that journos demand we follow the alt-right bullshit

I guess his
philosophy extends to IRL

This is why the Japanese games industry is superior.

AND WHAT ARE YOU DOING YOU CUNT SUCKING ASSHOLE?

YOU SIT HERE ALL DAY LONG SHITPOSTING ABOUT HILLARYS SHITFACE AND GET TRIGGERD BY ALL THE SHITANIMU BAIT POSTINGS HERE YOU FUCKING DEGENERATED CUNT

EITHER GET YOUR FUCKING ASS UP OR STAY LOW YOUFAGGOT

BECAUSE OF NIGGER SLIKE YOU THIS SHIT WAS ABLE TO EVOLVE TO THE MOST CANCEROUS PLACE IN THIS WHOLE UNIVERSE

SO AGAIN
WHAT ARE YOU DOING

STAY FUCKING FOCUSED

FUCK YOU VAL

please calm down or I will report you to mark

The irony is, is that I made some of those posts.
Maybe you should check my ID.

I think you should atleast include them in a pastebin, and link it in the section, that way they aren't forgotten.

CHOKE ON IT

I'm on the hunt, see
shozuldn't intervene with anyone here. Hard to see the black sheep within all these con-anons here.

You're just a hysteria and witch hunt shill.

Keep it up, good thing you are including the information that people need to see to spread.

and yet
still no word was spreaded, still no kia, voat, twitter pol or what ever the fuck the internet has was used to spread the word.

when i turn my back, i will promised to you, this thread will derail again like all the other breads did.

you have a fucking smoking gun - got damn it - use it

All I'm going to say is that all the normalfags I've met in public opinion about her whining about a bunch of shitposters on a mongolian throat singing gathering board made her look even crazier than normal.

It's no wonder why Trump is catching up or ahead in polls.

The three OPs were chiefly aimed at getting Gawker as a company down. As this already happened, they have no further purpose - further actions against Kotaku et al would have to be carried out under OP Rotten Meat.

The company itself isn't down, is it ? As far as I understood only please use archive.is itself is dead, but univision simply bought gawker media as a whole… or did I misunderstand ?

Whoops, nice catch from the filter, I meant gawker dot com

Let's make Univision drop Kotaku.

Can you imagine how much the rest of the world will go into Social Justice overdrive if she gets in? It's bad enough with Park and Megalia in South Korea and Trudeau letting goldless Canada go up in 420blazeit smoke because it's CURRENT YEAR. The journos will only be empowered by this, putting a huge wrench in our efforts since 2014, with only open rebellion being our last hope. She and politicians like Leeland and Biden are video game hating hypocrites to boot and are not the ones you want to see rule if a post-modernist free games industry.

This isn't about picking definitive political sides as Gamergate is a stand alone complex. My point is to be at least be aware of what's at stake since this is undoubtedly reaching into our vidya. No real allies, no real leaders, just useful assets.

Gawker was a lone website, it was it's parent, but since the buyout, Univision is in control of Gawker, rather than Gawker being in control of Gwker.

We achieved our Goal, Gawker doesn't abide by it's own rules anymore, it bides by Univisions.
We have yet to see if their ethics are any better, but right now it's a win and good move.

Oh boy, can't wait for Hillary to namedrop GG on live television. That will surely prove she is hip with the kids

Mh, I see what you mean. Not fully comfortable with that, but I guess it can wait.

Contacting trump and his friends with GG info would be definitely "picking sides". Yes, stay focused and cautious for who'll get elected, but until then, I'd vastly be against helping any of them.

Probably in the same sentence as CON.

Doesn't Univision just own the respect assets of Gawker (so Kotaku) etc. rather than Gawker itself that went bankrupt?

you need to make thing palatable for people
you need to explain GG and that is near impossible
you need to explain who these people are and that is also a huge mess
you also need to explain why these logs are important and showing a huge chatlog of klweue and dipshitz talking about his trampstamp is not important

you need to understand that no outlet that has smeared GG really gives a fuck about the logs
you need to accept people dont really give a shit about GG

the power of these logs come from their existance and the corruption, word of mouth is stronger than a article and door knocking and forcing it in uncaring peoples face as a huge important end of the world thing isnt going to win people over

everything is summarized here

no need to explain shit

the onyl think that is needed

stay focused

But as we see rifght now, the bread already derailed into another pol topic. Why do the (((anons))) not take it to pol, there are at least 10 breads with the same topic!

Haven't been very active since December but if memory serves the "strategy" back then was usually get this to Milo.

you need to understand that GG could have been left alone but no, why not bring them up in the fucking election? This is the situation now, remember it well:

THEY need to make this thing palatable for people
THEY need to explain GG and that is near impossible
THEY need to explain who these people are and that is also a huge mess

Right, right, I'm doing this.

Get emailing, anons

who gives a fuck what people say about gg? It doesn't matter!

the only think that matters is to get the fucking info out there to the world

Thi smeaqns, stay fucking focused and dont give a fuck what everyone is saying! Kepp fucking moving forward!

THIS IS FUCKING SUMMARIZED TO MAKE SHARING FASTER AND EASIER SO GET TO WORK

AND MORE

AND MORE

Read the pasta and… are you trying to ruin this?

Look, there being "everything in there" means that you need to present the data properly. That means splitting up various parts, knowing what's useful to your friends, to normalfags, and what just hurts your enemies. Not all of these mix well. Take your contacting Patreon or Paypal - so what? We know that Patreon and Paypal got contacted to blacklist Holla Forums, knowing who did it is good trivia to those who go to Holla Forums, it's good to know which person did it so a pattern of behavior can be done against them, but it's utterly useless to spread because nobody else fucking cares.

The ideal situation is that you take useful info and create a story that's easy to understand and can get people to care. It is not be the old man screaming at clouds. Simply throwing it all out there and spamming the bread isn't going to help anyone except the people you're trying to fight against.

Not all of your "everything in there" is actually there either. I don't remember seeing anything on CON spreading CP or their detailed plans of fabricating death threats. Those are heavy accusations to make and you generally need some explicit statements or inferences before you even start to spread that kind of shit. Without clear proof of that all you do is feed the narrative that there's nothing to see because you led with a wild accusation that's easy to dismiss so why the fuck should anyone pay attention to what else you have?

If you're trying to help then the answer is to organize the logs. Try to piece them together, put similar ones near each other. Make categories, brief summaries. Create a theme between specific sets of logs and create an effective outline.

One of them is actively against us and all that we've been working for. Chelsea Clinton follows FemFreq ffs, and now they're spitting in our faces-they have been since day one. We're in a tight spot and I'd rather not be in the same position gook-user is.

if you can make it better
do it

but if everyone is derailed as fuck, you have to deal with this!
see it like this, even the most fucked up moron who even cant type good english is more focused than anyone else. So of course you get it the shitty way.

So frit was a shill all along

way to get the youth vote Hillary

looking at you id

fuck off zoe.

He certainly keeps sperging out like one.

at least i push the topic you fucking con - user!

go stay derailed asshole!

have fun with your gg breads fucking socjus anons.

it is all yours now.

you're not helping and especially not with your shill hunt
But thanks for correcting the record

>If you're trying to help then the answer is to organize the logs. Try to piece them together, put similar ones near each other. Make categories, brief summaries. Create a theme between specific sets of logs and create an effective outline.
This is as easy as creating an archive and highlighting the relevant parts, since that is saved into the hyperlink

I think that may be the best pro-Trump argument I've seen so far.

Hey-ho! Those are windmills, Sir Knight!

Which is a stupid strategy. As much as you might like Milo. If we rely on him we will more or less be preaching to the converted.

Get this out to anyone who'll give us the time of day.
Whether you like them or not is not important.
We need unlikely allies in this fight, not the usual suspects.

What you're doing isn't focus, it's autism.
Focus is the result of channeling your autism towards a goal with a productive end.

Saying

is not a productive end. You can show the world all of the key events that will occur over the next 100 years and nobody will know it if you bury it with all the mundane events that happen in it too. That's exactly what this is: pulling out key parts from a lot of shit inside.

It's not even like you're actually pushing that much either. We've got:

That's all you've really posted. The OP is good and the article is good for it but you'll find that and more by just going to it. Bonegolem's info is mostly useful info for people who know the players already but to everyone else it's all just "literally who?" before they move on.

This isn't something to freak out over, calm down. Anyone saying it's old news is either deflecting and can be ignored or they simply haven't heard any new stories because all that anyone's shown them are the same handful of articles. The pastebin from this user has a lot more but it's a clear finite resource. Just gotta calm down.

Allum Bokhari will probably be better to get in touch with. Although he probably already knows about this stuff.

user, I literally said last thread that there's already a ton of hate and distrust against these pieces of shit with only their disgusting connections and apologists letting them even live stably, let alone mess with anything.

I'm not gonna sit on my ass and do nothing, but you're exaggerating how influential they remotely are.

in other news Brandon met Suda51
twitter.com/brandonorselli/status/772562799826505728

Yes except Milo putting it in front of a megaphone would have that effect, moreso now since he's reached mainstream status. Between the leak and the Hillary tweet this is perfect for him.

Mundane shill would be good too, watched a vid he did about LW a couple weeks ago and noticed he's still in the tens of thousands of subs. Would do it myself but not a twitterfag.

Isn't Leopirate doing a video on this? Might be useful to spread that when it comes out.

Yes

Aw, that's nice.

Ill buy it, just tell me how much does it cost?

amiami.com/top/detail/detail?gcode=FIGURE-017910&page=top

Fuck you!

Still amazed they still let him tweet out bullshit and post shit stories on his blog, but oh well, watch out if you guys ever go near an Arby's.

What a retard.

Please tell me he's gonna celebrate his birthday in jail.

What's his height?

Totally a coincidence, I'm sure.

cse.google.com/cse?cx=partner-pub-4273779404260097:0476860187&q=brianna wu&oq=brianna wu&gs_l=partner.3...4320.5979.0.6414.10.10.0.0.0.0.274.1537.3j3j4.10.0.gsnos,n=13...0.1695j367291j10..1ac.1.25.partner..10.0.0.MQAB9Q89W9Y#gsc.tab=0&gsc.q=brianna wu&gsc.page=1

Nobody liked Ralph though.

Nobody likes Val either, so?

you clappers have weird laws

DRAWFAGS ARE AT IT AGAIN!!!

1. SEND EMAILS about CONleaks. Send emails to reporters, editors, journalism oversight bodies, anybody who might have been hoaxed into funding CON. Keep doing it!

2. If anyone missed the Hillary tweet yesterday, go in here and help correct the record.
twitter.com/HFA/status/772563031716982786

and then send emails to every critical anti-Hillary site you can think of and feed them this story, they'll love it.

Not by a long shot. Maybe Wu's widest critic.

You realize that's not really comparable, right?

It'd take some investment but its absolutely possible. Use bunker buster bombs on any area with cable internet(if it still exists there) to destroy those, use scaled up Stingray tech to knock out satellite service.

It's really an "excuse" law. Something a cop pins on you when they didn't have a real reason for busting your ass.

alternately, it's one they throw on you after the fact if you've been a real pain in the ass.

I didn't know Ralph lived in NOVA.
Good riddance.

He lives in Tennessee which is why I think this is just someone with the same name.

I'd have gone with "most obese" but that's fat shaming.

Also, HUEG is probably copyrighted by Trumptards, so no go with that either.

Actually I'm wrong, his twitter says Virginia, he's just from Tennessee. I apparently mixed the two up.

Yuge is also taken.

Huh. It's almost like GG has never tried that before and learned the hard way, ignoring Holla Forumslacks warning, how corrupt the MSM is….

ghostbin.com/paste/asjty

How can you be this fucking stupid after being called KKK worse than ISIS? I mean even Holla Forums at least has the justification that they dislike him for being a capitalist, something that's actually true, not some made up bullshit from the media.

Because that's what happens when you let your community get taken over by newfags and infiltrators, you get complete and utter retards that don't understand what the fuck is going on and only joined in because it was popular to do so

Indoctrination's a cruel bitch, user. If I was still the same person I was circa 2007, I'd be voting Hillary too and screaming about racism, misogyny and whatnot.

Oh' vey.

I have a question.

Did Blizzard ever go after 2D Overwatch porn or did it's C&D campaign only extend to stuff that used it's own 3D model assets? I thought it later included 2d, but now someone is calling me out for making stuff up.

It was based purely on search hit results from what I remember, although I think it only really stuck on 3D shit.

You ready to fight Holla Forums?

We welcome you into the fray of brotherhood

Would need to see proof of that. I can imagine some of the KIA types being pro Bernie but pro Shillary?

Vanguard is listed as one of the big investors into twitter. But I can't find an email address for them even on the link in the fourth image.
Here's what I did find, anyway. [email protected]/* */
I guess I'll contact them that way.

He was put in jail because he assaulted a cop, not because he shittalked a retard.

You people do good shit I swear

I was marginally supportive of Bernie until the "white people don't know what it's like to be poor" shit happened.

Also friendly reminder
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Family_Entertainment_Protection_Act

Twitter isn't the absolute centre of the universe, m8. By welcoming newfags on other sites like halfchan, fullchan and Reddit the same sentiment there tends to reflect itself elsewhere.

W E W
E
W

More like Anti-Trump than pro-Hillary.

Ye almost sure it was only stuff using the ingame models being hit
I had no actual artists i fillow get hit so i dont think it was 2d at all

That said there is also. Fake nintendo dmca that keeps hitting artists
Mostly targeted towards ones when they draw lolis like dawn from pokemon

It sounds autistic, but on my trip to Ecuador, I stopped by and took pictures of Kek at the equatorial line at Mitad Del Mundo.

I'll try to post those that I have soon.

Kek willing, and by the grace of dubs, Hillary and the kikes will not win.

twitter.com/653toMidnight/status/772796080220176384
Also look at KiA, there's a lot of, "Yeah, Hillary is bad but Trump is WORSE"

Plebbit is cancer. This is why we should actually support our own GG forum.

Hah. Holla Forums wishes.

Would the Hypnotoad be an early manifestation of Kek attempting to contact us, or is the Hypnotoad the John The Baptist to Kek's Jesus?

I remember a failed attempt by the media just a week ago:

Seriously, these dumb retards.

Toads aren't frogs, user. The Hypnotoad was merely a misinterpreted fragment gleaned from the greater Kekosphere.

Everybody is a fascist these days. Bush was a fascist. Obama was a fascist. Regardless of who wins this election, they will be called a fascist.

At least Trump understands the financial liabilities coming from deploying a nuclear warhead.

Yeah, and they just completely gave her a pass on saying that if she was in power she'd take military action against Russia over the DNC leaks.

It's what the left does. Freddie Mercury used to be fascist as well according to Marxist music critics.

It's kind of like how the words "racist" and "sexist" have become so utterly diluted by overuse that they effectively only mean "I DON'T LIKE THIS PERSON" by now. Add "fascist" to the pile, I guess.

I still can't figure out the mental gymnastics they do to come to the conclusion that Trump is going to be nukehappy. Of all his failings, I would not ever put "willing to nuke the fuck out of things" on that list.

Every one of these propagandaists needs their journalism license revoked.

There is no thinking involved and therefore no mental gymnastics necessary, just what they hear in the news. I find it absolutely hilarious that these retards say that Trump is a pawn sent by Putin while simultaneously saying he will start WW3 against Russia, you can very easily tell they just parrot it without waiting for a second to think about what they have been told.

Is there actually such a thing as a journalism license? That you have to pass some kind of test for?

Something like skeptics annotated bible/koran?

Is this viv new or had I just not seen it before?

It was made some time ago.

That got updated.

GET READY FOR IT BOYS

When kek has blessed thee with the power of meme magick

What handle does CON go by on Twitter's Trust & Safety Council page?

BECAUSE I CAN'T SEE IT ANYWHERE HERE ON THIS LINK.

In some countries people with journalism licenses can be permitted to look at a crime scene, while people without them cannot.

I doubt it really matters for these fuckers then. They're just instituted to spread propaganda.

twitter.com/crashoverridenw

Yeah, it was removed

Are ya winning, daught- WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO THAT RETARD?!

Why are they preventing the Goyim from gaining knowledge

Was it ever part of the safety council to begin with? Where CON has always been listed is as a "Trusted Resource" under the "Offensive Speech" category.

about.twitter.com/safety/resources

Anyway, FemFreq is still on the council, and they are the financial sponsors of CON.

Get onto twitter about this. Is CON still part of their Trust & Safety Council or not? Why wouldn't they list them there if they weren't happy with them?

Fucking great anti-harassment measures, boys

SWEDEN YES

>Prosecutors keep #Assange case 6 years while rapidly drop huge arms-deal case thelocal.se/20120921/43370 #Svpol #Russia

twitter.com/ProfessorsBlogg/status/768721550858158080

starting dig1
using ghostbin.com/paste/xnp24
using main chat 6

bringing everything i find from the abyss back here and twitter.

in this chat there are about 1000 lines of txt about trying to pin pedophilia on Holla Forums's owner hotwheels.

including a picture of him with Philippino strippers.

boost if ya got it faggots
twitter.com/I_AM_IRON_VAN/status/772820699077550080

Oh, right, I'm just a fucking retard. Never mind.

I now understand the appeal that helicopter rides have for ancaps.

The world is playing too much deus ex

We're just entering the age of Cyberpunk.
Only without the cyber and without the punk.

I don't know, augments are coming along.

Such a person actually exists?

literally what

Saudis are rich enough to pay people to "correct the record" for them, I'm sure.

Russians are really stupid sometimes.

insane that they think the world works that way, but these are people with deus ex tramp stamps

interesting, two of the poster had bad childhoods with missing or step fathers.

some neglect illustrated in the chats, but take with a grain of salt.

Embedding USB flash drives in your hand does not count as a cybernetic augmentation.

So fucking what. I had a terrible childhood with a single mother from the age of 5 on. I still managed to not end up a complete fuckup like these cretins.

With private companies getting more power than actual governments, most certainly.

I want a skul-gun, personally.

Having your mostly non-functioning eye replaced with a camera is on a very different level.

In the sense that there are multiple globalist agendas and those guys are opposed to one of them, perhaps.

KEK BE PRAISED

What qualities are required for it to be a cyberpunk era?

Because you're the gold standard of human experience and development.
Solipsist!

Cults prey on damaged people.

Basis usually is a dystopia build around corporate syndicratic plutocracy replacing national and governmental authorities.

I don't know about GOLD standard but I'd say someone like me should be held up as an example of "This should be at least the bare minimum you should strive for as a member of society."

This is true.

When did this happen? All I've seen for the last couple of decades is governments asset stripping themselves for the benefit of private multinationals.

trying to see if trans girls death had anything to do with gg.

looking for ammo, with alot of anger sprinkled in.

In my opinion that is mainly not for domestic use. Mainly because it is easier to control a population with give meess welfare aka USA POPULATION production plants pop up. Hence why most of today's production happens in third world countries. So that the domestic population is placed into slumber and does not have a drive to do more than needed hence be mediocre in their life

I swear to fucking god

Russia has global ambitions so of course their agenda is "globalist".

We should spread this far and wide.

benis

do it faggots!

NicheGamer is slowing down, they miss more stories and put out less articles.

Nobody reported on the CON leaks, even Breitbart completely ignored the story.

Revolt and shills are shitting up our threads harder than ever.

Shillary is going to win and name John Flynt minister of victimized real womyn.

Anime tiddies will be effectively banned in the west in just a few years.

We lost guys, we tried our best but we lost anyway, after all this time this is actually the end, it's time to #CloseTheGate

I think the whole #CONLeaks are transphobic, and by Social Justice logic, they are now transphobic!

DO THIS SHIT, FAGGOTS

What's the problem? 90% of our memes are just carry-overs from our 4chan period. Or did you think pepe and tfw are Holla Forums originals^tm? :^)

one of the purposes of the group chat, that if someone was getting "harassed" they would counter attack whoever that was.

this seems to be a minor function of the chat, most of it is shit talking gg in one fashion or another, but these logs are all from a two day span.

4000 lines of txt from two days.
December 30th and 31st.

>"Jesus Christ.. can we blame it on GG?"

I almost fucking greentexted in an email, thank god I do proof reading multiple times before hitting send

most of the chat has the "literally shaking, moms speghetti" meme in them.

GET TO A FUCKING DOCTOR

holy fuck me kek

Disturbing honestly.

breitbart.com/tech/2016/09/02/judge-wont-throw-debunked-rolling-stone-rape-case/

Looks like Rolling Stone is next up on the chopping block after gawker.

So brave. Really inspiring.

Be safe.

RE: The ICANN hand over to UN or worse:
(Summery here: forum.nichegamer.com/threads/domain-name-control-to-be-given-over-to-icann-dictators-given-control-of-the-internet.705/#post-34093 Or on Holla Forums)

Treat it like SOPA:

- Contact your congressman:
www.house.gov/representatives/find/
usa.gov/elected-officials
congress.gov/contact-us
Find your state- and demand the internet be protected, and still under US Freedom of Speech. Ask for a call back or an email in reply. If you don't hear from them (an actual responce, not an automated one) contact them again. And again. Until you do. If you don't get an answer you like, poke holes in their beliefs using facts and logic. If this still doesn't produce the desired result: then and only then, politely explain you will not vote for them- or their party- and will encourage boycotts of them- and their party- in your local area.
There's also pic related. Calling (202) 224 - 3121 & ask them to pass Bill S.3034 - The Internet Freedom Act

- Meanwhile, get as many others as you can to call, write, and email. Consider each individual, and what matters to them, and how a stricter internet could ruin their lives or livelihoods.

- In addition, spread the word on social media. Get websites to do articles.
Raise hell.

We've got a lot to do, but if you're burnt out on the other tasks, you've also got this.

——————————————————

We really need to update the OP.

- Internet Freedom Bill (Needs to be done before Oct 1. Co-ordinate with other popular boards and websites. Be aware that some will be shilled more heavily than others.)

- Dig, organize, create infographs, and spread CON leaks. (Check HQ thread: >>>/gamergatehq/327075 There are also others dedicated to other aspects such as dedicated to spreading)

- South Korea is a gold-mine of SJW's likely future. Get the world to talk about it, so people can make comparisons with home: (new stuff and planning) >>>/gamergatehq/326174 (News and older stuff) >>>/gamergatehq/246229

- Hillary wants a war? Give it to her. Ignore Whos (never focus on the mob peons - go for the boss! Same as dealing with corrupt journos instead of entertaining "games are sexist" as being real), post everything wrong with Clinton. (IMO Low priority, but it'll make our lives easier if she doesn't win in November)

Prioritize and edit the above as you see fit.

user I'm sorry, you're a huge faggot, and I think it's terminal.

I forgot quotation marks existed

Journalists have a duty to thoroughly investigate and ensure that what they say is true. There's way too much case precedent on this and they're going to be ruined especially after the statements they themselves have made.

I keep forgetting that Cheong was part of the clique. Kinda funny how quickly some people forgave that faggot and accepted him as a pro-GG journo.

examples of concerned trolling with possible gas lighting being discussed to attack Brad Wardell

A buzzword in suffix form. Essentially a playground taunt of "Scaredy Cat!" employed by arrested children. Often "-phobia" & "-phobic" are used in Rovian Projection as the person using the suffix feels smallest & most afraid but wants to immunize themselves of any accusations of that fear by projecting it onto others.

twitter is literally their battleground

god fucking faggots

He actually sent emails and that puts him on an immensely higher field than KiA or shitposters.

lol

I really feel good today. They are tongue-tied after pushing that #GamerGate should be only about "ethics in gaming journalism". Well guess what?! It isn't. If these people appear on my timeline again, I'll smack them and mock them for their naivete. If anything that I've learned in 2 years, that Holla Forums is right. ALWAYS. And those who say that "Holla Forums isn't part of #GamerGate, those are tinfoil shit!" have been blown the fuck out. Awesome today, the vindication is real.

frit changed his ip, report him

just a bunch of assholes shit talking some guy more successful than them

Something interesting about the Hillary for America. opensecrets.org/pres16/candidate.php?id=N00000019
I think it's fair to say that Hillary for America is Hillary official campaign considering they raised $315,353,001 for Hillary.

I know, people on twitter are saying America for Hillary has officially nothing to do with Hillary, I just wanted to clear the BS up.

(checked)
It was never just about ethical violations, but rather, more-broadly, the ideologies that create such an abundance of corruption & cronyism. If you don't address the root causes you achieve nothing. That's why infiltrators/co-opters pushed "ethics only" so GG would absolutely never target the roots of the problem.

Then clear it up on twitter, we already know AfH is connected to Hillary.

The moral support of my shitposts with mongolian moving pictures far surpasses any email.

ok all done with dig for today

dug main chats 6 found here ghostbin.com/paste/xnp24

other anons can recheck my work or do other chats. found 10 examples of faggotry.

throw on some good music and dig for 30 minutes, a hour. ms paint your findings and bring back here

it aint hard, dont be a fucking bitch

I am
Has anyone else noticed Cathy Young going off in the deep end?

Here they are. I apologize for the poor quality, the better ones were lost on my trip.

It's Kek in the Equator.

Even ironically I advise to stop posting this meme during such a potent time, it might have consequences like Rea user 'killing' people.

Same goes for Gildaposting, she's just straight up shit.

There's no DisNod guide on the HQ (which is really worrying), but have this:

library.bcu.ac.uk/learner/writingguides/1.06.htm
wikihow.com/Write-a-Letter
wikihow.com/Write-a-Formal-Letter
goodletterwriting.com/formal-letters.html
Or just search "how to write a polite letter".

Write it up in .txt first, then read it through. Imagine the voice of a very formal person you know of reading your message (like a news anchor who's actually respected, or a posh actor). If anything sounds odd- change it.

In addition, research your "target" first.
Are they aiming for a family-friendly ad campaign recently? Focus on how their target is anything but.

Also, while tempting, never make a threat. Don't say "I will not support your brand if you are affiliated with them" unless you have evidence of pedo support, then go ham- politely, but act as a concerned consumer who is a fan of that brand/product/service. Ask for a reply. If you don't get a reply in a working week (5 working days), email again, asking for a follow up. Still no reply? Send one last email, saying how you cannot support them. You are already carrying a big stick showing you are a polite and educated consumer willing to take time to contact them (which business believe means 99 other people are switching brands without telling them). Getting no non-automated reply to your message is justification to show how deeply concerned you are at the quality of their customer service. That is when you swing your big stick saying you won't buy.

Also, when you ask for others to help read through your letters or help others- don't copy the format of others messages. The same phrases repeated over and over, the fact the linked evidence is always the same 3 links in that order. All of it reeks of a bot or paid shills to complain.
Use your own words- but imagine you're talking to a guy who has something you want.

This was never the majority opinion. We just tried to tell revoltards to focus on the examples of corruption from these people, since that way it's not "They have a different political view and that is bad" but instead it's "Their ideology is compelling them towards corruption, as proven here, and so it must be called out"

Still, I'm fucking sick of SJWs. Let this be the least year where they have any power. Let Crooked Hillary get the fucking boot and never be president.

Rolling Stone has been scourge on music for a long time. It would be great news if they died.

He looks like a testicle

thanks friend

These logs are a fucking goldmine.

Don't let the revoltards D/C us. Ignore their taunting and do not respond. Keep on message.

1. CON LEAKS. Spread 'em.

2. Hillary Fucked Up. Spread 'em.

that's a lot of gray hair for a 30y old

He probably leaked the logs. I'm fine with people turning against the clique and deprogramming themselves.

Okay so is Hillary for America a superpac then? The way people were responding, I thought it was her official campaign twitter.

It's been proven he wasn't the one leaking them. He was added after their start, which proves he couldn't have had access to all of it.
The biggest likelihood is that one of the members of this group got mad at everyone else (which is easy, just say "you're wrong), and got revenge, either naturally or in a drunken fit of rage, by leaking everything they could.
Another possibility is that someone like Rob/UnseenPerfidy noticed he was being treated like scum by everyone and went "if I die, I'm taking you with me !" basically.

Not from around here, are you?

If you want to add to part 1, point out CON's falseflag email adresses used against Candice Owens. If the email addresses are the same, then the journalists have been hoax by CON.

Nuking shit is bad for business. Trump would try to avoid that.

Friendly reminder that people with prosthetic limbs and pacemakers are more cyborg than LW.

(checked)
I consider gamergate to be more like pic

Does anyone remember Paolo Núñez?

Specifically about why he wanted to "end" GG or something, because he felt that it had accomplished its goals? I remember how we thought he was being too naive and that he had received bad counsel from some shady guys

I wasn't asking you and don't really care what you think about anything, you namefag pedo attention whore.

We need highights made into infographs.

ffs just filter namefags if they bother you so much, you autist.

Not everybody did. Took me a year to believe he wasn't just a turncoat joining the winning side.

I don't have time to go through all the logs right now. Just found that near the top. If any anons here want to chip in, be my guest.

that game deviner dude?

Yes. Was it the GNAA and the usual suspects behind that incident?

Meant for

don't know, i just remember the dude being a wreck at the end.

He changed his mind after Alison Tieman of the honey badgers addressed his points. I don't remember hearing of him since, but I don't follow the guy so I don't know what he's been doing.

GameDiviner's dead, yo.
kidding. He just quit twitter.
He hangs out with some pro-GG folks in a teamspeak chat but beyond that, he doesn't do much.

We were promised dank rave parties and hot future chicks. What happened?

"Social Justice"

:^)

searching for benises?

How delusional can people be?

Sort of. At the time /revolt/ was either on or had just been pulled from the KIA sidebar and was making ground convincing newfags they were the "real gamergate" even though all they ever did was send nigger and cunt memes to Oliver Campbell and COV. I think at that point Paolo and a couple others had the idea it was better for GG to just go silent for a while rather than continue and have a bunch of trolls co-opting the name drag it down. Keep in mind the false narrative spun against GG from the beginning was about doxing and harassing its enemies and here you had a bunch of chucklefucks who not only doxed an Holla Forums BO but openly tried to have him swatted by the police. In the end it was completely egotistical for him to think he was in any position to "stop" GG but I still think his heart was in the right place.

Stop ugly-shaming them, user!! :^)

Ququ was & ddm

Maya Kramer is in that picture. There isn't a proper word in any language to explain the depth of how delusional they can be

irredeemable?

Hahaha, oh wow.

I had almost forgotten about the tweets with "we can't tell both sides of the story, or that makes the truth less clear!!"

Too good.

twitter.com/653toMidnight/status/772488222010183680

Hes not GG

Not about yuri.
Not about 2D incest.
Not about happy 2D harems with aliens or demons.
Not about delicious 2D brown.

Fuck, I want a shirt that says that.

*Munoz

The neon hair is spot-on though.

Self-destructing and fucking goats.

I'm seeing a lot of low quality shitposts on the board, i think we're being legitimately raided.

that is an outright lie
that is actually the most honest they've ever been with their intent.

Re: CON chat log. I'd say there is adequate articles about them to start sending e-mails and letters to the corresponding and appropriate sponsors, shareholders, and advertisers.

Frit having a shit fit aside, I'm willing to bet no MSM will correct the record on the con of CON at least right now. Hillary's PAC namedropping flynt wu, and I will bet a dollar that most MSM will do a re-hash of the old and busted narrative of flynt wu being a brave and stunning 'game dev' who is scared of big meanie goldfishgobblers.

No, do not seek or expect apologies, validation or vindication from the MSM. I'd say don't even waste too much time and energy on it, if you absolutely must at most maybe send an article mentioning the CON chat log to their ombudsman, editor, but more importantly their advertisers and sponsors.

The larger strategy IMO has always been cutting off funding to socjus scams, ie FemFreq charity status that funds CON. Preferably by pincer manouver of warning unaware users, sending letters to sponsors shareholders advertisers and marketing dept heads, and getting something like the IRS to take a closer scrutiny on the charity status of FemFreq.

Wouldn't really be anything new or terrible, just another storm to weather. Also, it's not like shitposting is something completely alien to most of us.

Even if things were slowing down (they aren't), it'd be better to go out with a bang than give them the satisfaction of beating us down.

Like, what do you do when a predator attacks you? Jam your fucking thumbs in its eyes.

Is this what they mean by cognitive dissonance? I'm trying to make sense of this ideology and it's making my head hurt.

We killed that merchandise opportunity before it could even get off the ground

Don't worry, that's pretty normal for sane people to experience when encountering it.

Is there a way to find out who is supporting a specific patreon?

Wu gets around 1600 dollars, Bob gets around 3k.

If we could find out who is donating to them we could e-mail them and explain that they're being lied to (backing up our statements with proof) and maybe get them to terminate their donations.

m8, there's plenty of GG people on twatter (not ecelebs, regular blokes) that regularly retweet his stuff. The exact same bunch that used to make fun of him during his SJW days.

Funny how she managed to (mostly) stay under the radar throughout this whole mess.

They KNOW they're wrong but they're doing everything they can to convince people they're right, even when they're completely lacking in evidence as to how their ideas are so great and GG or whoever is literally Hitler, so literally all they can say is

Someone already did that a year back

It backfired massively.

None of these cult members are going to listen to a damn thing you show them

If anything they will donate more to spite you

Mostly because no one would recognize the gelatinous goo she has transformed into

Sauce? Reverse image search was useless.

I've said before I am perfectly happy watching patreon suck money from these faggots. It ends up working like an ant mill, until either people get bored of their circlejerk or run out of money

I'd say send it only to those who meets 2 simultaneous conditions, those who openly advertise they are doing so, and those who are actually big enough to matter. By that I mean you will have a low probablity of talking some sense into some fedoralord who is addicted to koolaid, and IMO it will be such a low reward ratio for your effort.

Individuals do matter, but not in the way most people like to think. Some m'lady or a fellow socjus scammer is not worth sending an e-mail to. They're a dime a dozen and you can't help those who want to stay in the cult willingly. A marketing dept boss of a company that donated money to some 'E-Quality Virtual is Real SafeSpace Maketheworldabetterplace initiative #7276384' however. Now that individual actually might have some actual sway over matters.
The after action report of Gawker is valuable for analysis of which tactics and strategy was effective on where and who to send letters to.

Underrated post

These are people willing to lose money on transaction fees as they circulate money around to each other just for virtue signal points

Namco High. It's not porn and also dead. Some fag back on halfchan paid for it years ago and storytimed it. It's about as fantastic as you'd expect from a bunch of untalented cunts writing a dating sim, while the guy who made Homestuck attatches his name to it for dollars.

Addendum, unless that marketing dept boss or CEO (ie Jack 'I support BLM and Deray dindu nuffin' Dorsey of twitter)is a koolaid drinker themselves. Then in that case go above their heads to their boss, if that's not possible then send it to shareholders investors. If that's no go then go word of mouth if you have to.

They never were part. Femfreq was.

Not funny, user. I was born a year later, and I'm already starting to see gray in my own hair.

It's not necessarily a proof of age. Sometimes it's a lack of sleep, it can be due to stress, to poor physical care, etc. It can even sometimes happen just… well, because.
Or it can happen because you'll be dead of old age by tomorrow. Farewell gramps !

and then the half-Jewish trump shill killed it.

but yeah that was my life long before i even came to 4chan for the first time, spent my entire childhood in a library.
thankfully i stuck to STEM and the study of the gods through the ages, shit immunized me to all this bullshit.

but the key to it all is learning to love the pain, for it is weakness leaving your body.

Hillary for America =/= Hillary.

Please, we've had so many ppl against us, even that one female politician and the UN who gives a shit at this point.

I do remember, although I'm no longer sure why he believed GG was finished. Might have been something along the lines of showcasing that gaming journos are corrupt fucks.

Feminist Frequency is part of the Trust and Safety Council

CON is a Twitter Trusted Resource
These are two different things

Classic crazy cat lady Hillary

YOU HAD
ONE
JOB

Furfag.

Not sure what the big deal is, I started getting greys at 18 and had a grey patch at 21.

Guy is a little unstable, unable to handle shitposting and stress. It was heartbreaking to see him break down like he did. I don't hate him for getting rused, but it should be taken as a cautionary tale about getting too wound up and losing your cool

But you could date a drum, a spaceship, Homosuck characters and Richard Miller, with absolutely no payoff whatsoever. How is that not a great deal?

No Bruce Jenner fam but dude's not bad looking. He looks like he should be somewhere taking the engine out of a '59 Chevy, got no idea how the hell he wound up a beta male mangina.

I've recently finished a cyberpunk VN where the world is completely globalized and countries are a thing of the past.

HOWEVER, private corporations have grown to the point that they are basically countries.
They have lands, symbols, industries, PMCs, people, loyalists, wars with other corporations, executive staff that act just like a political class, laws(that mustn't break the ones set by the global union), etc.
The CEOs are basically kings and it's common for their children to get nicknamed 'prince' or 'princess'.

The world is globalized, but literally NOTHING is different.

youtube.com/watch?v=pLHjTi8O-t8

Shit like this annoys me. Especially when rappers start dropping jew terms in their music. It's like, literally the only reason you put that in is to kiss the asses of your overseers. You might as well drop a verse about how massa gon' bring us some good viddles.

Hip hop went from fuck the establishment to how much they love the establishment.

Had a feeling QuQu was involved, but I couldn't quite place my finger on it. Heard some proGG defend him on twitter, not just revolt. I think some do the same for the red ghost/wetsprocket who's just an aGGro but is more polite and so comes off as a devil's advocate.

Do you know the specifics between them and Paolo? Any screencaps or archives?

Ah, my mistake.

IT IS ACCOMPLISHED

After 4 months, when not sending emails, I have finally done what I once thought impossible. Torment Diablo HD is no more.

MY AUTISM SHALL BLOCK OUT THE SUN

Ququ set pablo up with the idea to get dogpiled
He was trying to drive him to suicide

Remember the DM shit? he did it on purpose

The CON Chat Leaks @CrashOverrideNW

youtu.be/TDKCXqSL2AI

hope it doesn't get taken down like BROTE's video

Ethics was a major angle of attack that cleared out a lot of low level enemies. Sort of a weak, wide-range AOE that we use to get rid of the trash mobs and hinder the big bads.

Remember that most of our followers are normalfags. They're apolitical and don't get riled up unless the enemy openly invites them.

And Hillary has invited them. Spread the word, faggots. I'm working on a thing as well. We never asked for this, but the other side is sure as hell asking for it now.

HERE WE GO

OH SHIT
taking no chances, downloading this shit immediately

Weird. I can't see his comment on the vid with Top Comments, but I can see it when I switch to Newest First.

That snotty little passive-aggressive cunt is anything but polite. I don't know why twittards even give him the time of day.

Nice to see LeoPirate's still around.

Uploading to Teknik now. I had forgotten about the little fears, though I am confused as to why he added her to the video

Oh boy, here we go.

Who is the Rob person in the chat leaks?

Mirror in case the main vid goes down
a.cuntflaps.me/pghtve.mp4

Rob Marmolejo I think?

Teknik is being a cunt, so here's this from sendspace. The conversion is out of my hands
sendvid.com/0yz1x0de

Don't care about the possession, I want to fug the Dreadout plot device

Wait, no, fuck. I'm thinking of the wrong Rob. Can someone else refresh our memory?

Fucking ouch, Leo. Those chatlogs must've been painful to go through.

I can't believe it…. Holla Forums was right again.

AKA UnseenPerfidy.

No, I'm pretty sure that's right.

Ah good, I wasn't going insane then

Okay, now I know who

Kek

I would argue the games part was dropped early on and it was "ethics in journalism" that was argued as the main focus, and rightfully so. You can even drop the journalism part but at the end of the day what is the problem with people like Flynt or Clinton if they're not unethical? The ethicscuck meme was just goon D&C, anyone seriously willing to concede moral highground to their enemy is doomed to fail.

Somebody save it in case it gets pulled.

holy fuck i couldn't imagine this level of corruption.

Is it true what I've heard? Ralph is in jail for attacking an officer?

Did he call him an ethics cuck?

the chat may even be used as evidence if Milo takes twatter to court

as soon as any of them get under oath, it is domino time

so much salt and happenings still to come

gamertics.com/creator-of-the-ralph-retort-ethan-ralph-jailed-for-assault-on-law-enforcment/

It was about 'journalistic ethics' as that term is very well defined, not general ethics that is almost arbitrary in its fluffiness.

Welcome back user.

We're still at it.

It's astounding how many of what were thought as conspiracy theories were actually truth. I feel more venerated than I ever have before

Ralph is hilariously unstable, I am kinda sad he has to go to jail. It was fun to laugh at his antics and him actually thinking he is doing real journalism.

If ralph kills himself in prison will revolt make up conspiracies like hes sandra bland?

I think I'm a better guitarist than Randi even if I'm self taught

Damn, you're old.
Vindicated.

So did the Trello leaks happen yet?

he won't kill himself, he'll become a prison bitch

I mean hypothetically

Very nice

and I mean it as a fact

That is one comfy pig.

I can already see the sticky on revolt in my head:
Ethan Ralph killed by DIGRA

ralphshill on suicide watch

I wish he would have shown more examples of the fucked up shit they did. Is there going to be a part 2?

I refuse to take shit from someone who doesn't know what a 2400 stick feels like. This is my anathema and it tastes like candy.

Shouldn't they blame it on LWu and Hillary?

Brianna Who?

This vid is shit.

Scooby Doo?

Someone saved my webm. I wished I remembered where I saved it

twitter.com/PhillyD/status/772872487671435264

Its funny watching people getting red-pilled thanks to journalistic incompetence.

Could have been more in depth on the cast of characters, but I think leo expects it to get taken down so perhaps shorter and putting it out quickly was the intent. I wish he would do a in 60 seconds for the last two years since the first video in that format. Lots of stuff to digest and it is easy for those in the know to get the references and familiar articles but to a uninformed viewer this is way too much to ingest.

Thanks.
Good thing you can get all images from the directory so easily.

…Does she have lung cancer?
Yeah, as if we'd be that lucky.

It's caused by brain damage.

Off topic btw.

Her health isn't in question. Everyone knows she's about to fall over at any moment now. They just hope they can keep her upright until after the election. Vote for Hillary and get whoever is presented as VP for president. Bait and Switch: The Election.

She's had a stroke, she took a tumble a little while back that gave her a concussion, she has seizures, is incontinent, is undeniably a sociopath or possibly even a psychopath…

You'll notice how incredibly establishment-friendly Kaine was as a VP pick. No accident, to be sure.

Nice. Spread that vid like jam on toast.

also this
twitter.com/jennjacquelynm/status/772756415081504768

This never gets old

archive.is/t1Oxl

Essentially this.

I did my part. Hopefully the Trello leaks come soon.

So that's what happened.

Manlets, when will they learn?
Have any AGGs hopped on the "GGer got arrested this is proof GG is a hate organization" train yet?

we told you bro

WE TOLD YOU ABOUT DAT CORRUPTION

KOP is probably celebrating and working on ralphbehindbars.jpg right now.

Not really. Again, using the example of Clinton: if you want to bring her down you focus on her lies and murdering - things that are objectively unethical - instead of subjective, easily devisive wedge issues like abortion or gay marriage which places like facecuck or reddit have covered anyway. Likewise going after the likes of Flynt or Quinn for any other reason than being deceitful, manipulative con artists is just playing directly into their narrative of muhsoggy alt righters.

I might do a second one if there's any insane revelations in the Trello leaks.

He slept on a park bank?

The jews didnt like that, so they called the cops

As the official, verified, KingOfPol, I can verify this.

I just saw vid related in my JewTube feed

#IStandForDiversity is trending

I don't think I even wanna look at that.

Gamergate is dead

We always were. but in strange eons, even death may die, bitch.

Business as usual for deluded internet social justice warriors.
tbh fam I think the one in the middle is cute, I have a thing for librarian types

You are talking about crimes against the law. That's not ethics, ethics are always subjective, unless they are clearly defined as part of a code of conduct for a profession.

Knowing SJWs, "she" probably has a penis.

archive.is/kZ9mZ

Not she, "she".

Hard to belive Kramer was attractive at one point in her life.

These people are fucking retarded

Shit, AMVs have gone a long way

If she lost a little weight and didn't have such a retarded hairdo she'd probably be a decently cute petite girl. As is she just looks like a short guy with weird hair.

???

Tom Hard is a manlet. He may not have been a big guy, but he was a big guy for us.

Do you have those on you by any chance. I think I remember saving some screencaps about a conversation Paolo had with him, but I think they may be in my other HDD.

>>>Holla Forums7373257

While Holla Forums's musing about what GG's done and their role in the culture war, something caught my eye. According to one user, others, besides the troublemakers I've already brought up were apparently apprehensive about you being in charge due to being a namefag. Do you think that the distaste and stigma for namefags in anonymous imageboard culture is warranted for being general drama & idiot magnets, attention-whores, e-celebs, and thread derailers, despite filters or ignoring them? Due to them being signifiers of people of that nature outside of things like relaying important info or answering questions etc.

If I remember correctly, there was also at least one user being nervous (or half joking) that as an Asukafag, you might have the potential of being another hotheaded bad board owner due to previous Asukafags M00t and Drybones backstabbing us? Was your expressed interest to see if a new Gamergate board on Holla Forums run by someone else an acknowledgment of this phenomenon? A desire to maintain more positive goodwill and atmosphere despite the dedicated GG boards always being "honeypots", through a board free of such a troubled background filled with inter board wars and run by a target for obsessive anti-personality cults? Are plans for it still underway?

Looking forward to what you have in store in light of these recent developments.

Now we're cooking. How fortuitous to have the Clinton campaign go on the offensive about us right before this video dropped. Does God (Kek?) have, like, a crush on us or something?

A writer from Gawker all but confirmed GG played a huge role in killing them.

It's not the big guy outside that counts, it's the big guy inside.
he's 5'7 which is a little under average but not full manlet status

ageofshitlords.com/former-gawker-editor-admits-that-gamergate-killed-gawker/

archive.is/zWLHt#selection-1487.0-1487.151
did anyone ever show Holla Forums this?

See we also have Tyrion Lannister and his quote about cutting men's tongue because you have no arguments.

Being a manlet can help build characters. You learn to take all the shit that comes with it. Then there's Ralph.

>>>/gamergatehq/327684
archive.is/Ol3qu

Is this shit true?

If so, fucking KEK

Read the thread next time, friendo

So wait, the other video was taken down, for what reason? Is this LITERALLY just google going into damage control mode, trying to protect the narrative?

So, I've been gone for the past few days.
Did I miss out on anything big, or are the con leaks still the topic of discussion?

sorry

fuck, my sides

Ralph shill on suicide watch

Already responded to to Tom Hardy famalam

Youtube took down Broteam's second con leak stream for bullying and harassment.
twitter.com/BroTeamPill/status/771041153412194304

thegg.net/opinion-editorial/gearbox-softwares-ceo-randy-pitchford-just-sang-an-anti-gamergate-song-live-at-pax-west-2016/

gamertics.com/official-hillary-for-america-campaign-promoter-endorses-gamergate-opponent-briana-wu/

Well, Google's TOS are so vague the video could have been taken down by virtually anyone, simply by filling a request. Ater all Google's policy has always been to take content down immediately because it shields them from lawsuits. So go figure.

Just a coincidence.

Fuck that, he's exposing bullies and harassers. Fuck all of this. Fuck it all.

Never said it's a coincidence: the TOS was recently changed because of these people. But at this point, you could have a third party making the take down request and it would happen instantly.

And yeah, I know they are everywhere and layed eggs in every major tech company.

(((Coincidence)))

Yeah, it's in that thread I linked. Some seem legit salty that emphasis wasn't placed on pursuing Common Core and the like.

>>>Holla Forums7370837

>>>/gamergatehq/327591

Although this thread is an example of digging being made into DiGRA.

At the rate we're going, we may find even more skeletons in the closet. I don't think anyone here really likes or considers Common Core to be a good thing, but I have a hunch that with the way things are going, this shit is going to cross Gamergate's way. Just like the Democratic Party pretty much confirmed for being anti-GG, just as Trudeau has. (As if it weren't obvious already)

Google shills Hillary in their search engine.

Sorry, user. I'm slow today. pls bully

All of this…all this shit we've been through together, all this shit we've done. None of it has ever felt more important than it does right now. Before it was just videogames. Before it was just shitty game journos being shit, with shit SJWs protecting them due to mutual financial gain. All this time we've talked about leveling up.

Well it fucking happened.

This has grown far beyond the scope of what gamergate set out to be. We've leveled up. The future of the western world is now at stake. We are well and truly fighting the final boss battle right fucking now. This isn't a fight against game journos anymore. This isn't a fight against SJWs anymore.

This is a fight for the soul of the western world.

Everything we hold dear is now at stake. Basic ideals we've all taken for granted are now actively under attack. Your future, yes your future, is now at stake.

You know that special item you pick up games that you want to save for when you really need it, but then never end up using it? It might be time to spam that shit. We're crossing a threshold, and we do so together. I hope you niggers stocked up on health packs.

See you on the other side.

We're nearing 100% completion. I'd say if we make it, that's reason enough to be proud.

>inb4 New Game+

Rest assured there will be plenty of expansions and free DLC to play with once we got the main game done.
This will never end. That rabbit hole, it has no bottom.

Leveled Up? 1000% completion? Pfft, Holla Forums.

This is the Awakening.

Now pick your subclass (if you haven't already), and master it.

Reads like an ice cold beer on a hot summer evening.

These cunts deserved everything that came to them.

The alliance with Holla Forums was always one of convenience born from shared enemies. They don't seem to harbor any particular loyalty for us, they were always only interested in what GG can do for them, rather then what they could do for GG. So why suck up to them? I don't know why so many people in GG felt like they had to do Holla Forums's bidding.

The drawfag is a madman

I vote for bread title to have #Gamergate #Notyourshield [#GG +#NYS]: AWAKENING: […] edition

It's more like why break up a useful alliance and fall to infighting before the fight was done.

Fucking casual

I didn't know this could be so arousing

You know how in MGS3 you can beat the end by waiting a week in his boss arena?
COUGHING FIT
PANTS OF SHIT

One of the reasons was that Holla Forums sort of wanted us to break up some other of our useful alliances to please them. I know /revolt/ was the main push behind our increasingly isolationist tendencies, but uncle Holla Forums really didn't want us to speak to anyone who could be seen as even remotedly liberal or "left wing".

Reminder that Luggage Lad works for Google now.

If/when Common Core, Silverstring, DiGRA, etc out themselves in a similar fashion as Hilary's campaign, it'd be a great time for us to jump on it and (more) directly challenge them. It's growing increasingly obvious with each passing day that we're going to have to fend off the big guys in government and media, especially now that Gawker's thrown in the towel.

Hell, didn't Canada's GOVERNMENT funded news media shit on us?

blogjob.com/oneangrygamer/2015/07/cbc-ombudsman-admits-journalists-misrepresented-gamergate-information/

twitter.com/wikileaks/status/511727048931282944

Holla Forums's our brother board. They were with us from the beginning and we left together for greener pastures with a few other boards. Anyone with sense should realize that it doesn't matter if shit's getting political-there are forces at work that Holla Forums recognized as having been behind and ARE the very same people we're fighting against. The ones that seek to eradicate our very existence.

literally worse than ntr

You sound like a total faggot to be honest. If I was new to GG and read that shit you just said, I wouldn't want anything to do with you either. Also Common Core is pure cancer.

reminds me of youtube.com/watch?v=Yln5_EiuYyc#t=1m3s

Truly men will sell their principles for sone money or worse, some used worthless pussy that will just run to another, more useful fool afterwards.

Never let that faggot or anyone on the internet forget that Moot threw away what made him different on the web for some whore and serve coffee to Google hipsters.

CBC is a massive pile of fuck these days. It's more or less being taken over by an internal clique who are conducting witch hunts on other employees whom they don't like or see as an easy target.

Go look up info on the farce that i the Jian Gomeshi trial. There's a Youtube channel called Feminism LOL that explains the travesty in detail.

There's something there, not sure what.

Did you guys send the LeoPirate video to Allum and Milo?

Now that it's easier to digest in video form maybe they'll report on the CON.

They did fuck all for GG, still people act like they are our greatest ally. I don't feel like sucking up to them, I don't care if that bothers you.

And forgot pic.

The sad irony is that Moot did it to escape from boards and hopefully ve the next Cuckerberg, but it's not really something you can leave behind. He had more chances sticking with anons than being a Jewgle intern.

Your whole conversation looks like some cheap D&C to me.

GG lost more than half its strength when Holla Forums fucked off from GG imo. You are either in denial or just another butt blasted leftist.

twitter.com/HillaryClinton
Guess whoever set up the event didn't get the memo

I DM'd it to Allum, but I'm a fucking nobody so he might ignore it

archive.fo/yovfh

Just stated my opinion.

What event in particular are you referring to

What's funny is that this is exactly how the "Wild West" ended, people who didn't know how the fuck the culture worked moving in and trying to "civilize the savages."

I guess they're gonna start by scalping the natives.

Thanks for reminding me to include his betrayal when I'm going to spread news about the leaks and the attack from Hillary's people as far as I can.

First step will be to remove any and all anonymity from internet traffic and communication. Everybody will need a state verified identity link on all accounts, posts, emails and web pages. Attempts at circumventing this will be considered terrorist level hacking and punished with 5-10 in the slammer.

Are you talking about ancient halfchan times? Our Holla Forums thinks TFYC and all of the fundraisers were GG getting cucked.

Fund-ing, present tense and likely continuing. Though it's a strange situation of a publically funded media, who is continually having it's funding reduced by the government yet somehow the CBC is still pozzed as fuck with socjus vampires, while talented and principled people are either rejected, leaving or pushed off the CBC, and the purge have started from way back. It was Trudeau Sr. who started the purge. And Canada's Biggest Cuck network still continues the fine tradition of licking socjus regressive asshole now that Tumblr.Jr is head puppet.

8/pol/ is dogshit

NicheGamer barely writes articles to begin with. Most of their articles look like the author copy+pasted press releases.

I will give them this though, they're doing better than that Nerd Land place that was competing against them.

That's false; off the top of my head oneangrygamer and gameranx covered the leaks, and I know other sites did as well.

As for Breitbart, they might have something in the works. Ask Allum on twitter.

This is true, but their cliques have dissolved and their leaders are at each others throats. Not to mention that Ralph got jailed (lol). Their home board is dead, it makes sense we're seeing more of them now.

Oh, you're just being retarded.

Can't believe it's been over two years.

Life has changed a lot since then for many of us, as well as our goals and unity for some.

I simmered down a long time ago from twatter since I saw it as a deadend and just us discussing us, everyone else was just blocking, and last e-mail I sent was about a year ago too, probably one of the few who actually did, it was in regards to Polyshit.

Now it seems Gawker is gone, but Shitaku still exists for now, some other crazy shit going on, mostly it seems like it's in the GG circles and here about censorship and localisation in games and journos being cunts and politics? I'm not sure.

In any case congrats to all who are still here daily. I don't have the strength or willigness for it since it moved away from what I was invested in, but I still give props where props are given.

It's been a wild ride, and while it may never end, I want you to know I was there with you from the beginning, and while I may have fallen off a times, I've watched from the sidelines enough to say I salute you.

Fare thee well, faggots.

Gomeshi is still a fuckface who shilled aGGro koolaid, and I still think he was one of those m'lady numale feminist creeper. But at the trial the evidence to me says he didn't rape those women who lied and tried to cook up false evidence against him. I think he was a creeper who got outcreeped by female creepers. But he wasn't a rapist. Jesus fuck I still loathe that fuckface though.

There was another one today

twitter.com/TrumpTrain8/status/772919869201379332

You're not going anywhere, faggot.

Even if we can and want to walk away from GG, they won't let us.

Time to play the game.

where do you think you're going?

That is a stale line that I remember hearing from the early 90's even. That line was a crock of shit back then, it is still a crock of shit now.

So this is how goons spend Labor day.

It must really suck that in fighting vidya and freedom from cooption we have to defend the very same fuckers who are willing to throw gamers under the bus for their own gain.

archive.fo/PGb1e

Yeah. It's actually been 4 years now since I first went to Holla Forums there. 8/pol/ had the best of the best and saw better days before Holla Forums harbor, the mod staff change, astroturfing, Infinity Next, and a slew of other shit. Sad to watch it all unfurl.

Maybe I'm just tired, but I'm not sure if this is bait, newfaggotry, or playing along with the joke

Glad Gregory Alan Elliott was rightfully declared not guilty. And that was at the beginning of this year, too. It'll be the Honey Badgers' turn next January, I think.

Heard Rea user saying that he won't be able to participate much anymore. You're not him, are you? Take care, user. When Trump wins, be sure to remember us.

Remember, Gamers have lives, Goons don't. Sure left-wing extremists called us dead, but we aren't the ones who spend Christmas trying to fuck people over without good reason.

Stopped reading there.

Sometimes you have to defend people you don't like and who don't like you in order to defend an important right or principle.

Sargon and Milo understood that with the Bahar Mustafa case.

WHAT THE FUCKING SHIT
She is literally going to get quized on this.
How the fuck is this actually apart of a college class?

No, no idea about that. I was user who thought going to twatter was the good idea after purged from cuckchan, it was only after that I learned about fullchan. It was sad to see all that happened to /gg/ and such, even if the threads considered it a honeypot, a lot of good shit was there.

Because your college is cucked you might wanna tell your sister to pull out of it. Glad I chose to just pass up college for an entry-level job.

It's amazing how fucking connected Scooby is, probably even moreso than Chelsea and Anita combined, and yet he still insists that he's oppressed.

Some context, Voxday just retweeted it.

Why the fuck is she even taking a gender studies class to begin with, user?

pls no

Most likely, the college made it mandatory

um, and what are we doing right now?

I was going to take a class on writing fiction. On my first day there we got the syllabubs where 10% of the grade was how good a person you were and we also had to do volunteer work but only her approved organizations. One of the options was a women's editathon for Wikipedia.

suffice to say I dropped it right after.
If you go to college never take a class outside of the hard sciences and engineering unless you have a really good idea of who the teacher is.

You find a magic monkey's paw that will banish any 5 people to a parallel universe, but they vanish from ours. Which 5 people do you choose and why?

Pretty much this. Vid related.

And after Elliot's verdict many canuckistani MSM still tried to play the 'well we still need to START A CONVERSATION YOU GUISE'. Hope the badgers vs expo case goes well for HB.

That depends on who you ask. Reading the CON logs, playing video games, some might be at work, but remember, it's labor day.

I see. Say that, also brings to mind? Has anyone seen Kanye-user? The guy who didn't even know about Bridget and we teased him for unwittingly fapping to traps for a while? Got his title for helping compose a playlist for GG related music or something, my mind's hazy about that.

Yeah. A few pitied a holocaust denier getting jailed and were upset that GG would participate in the hashtag but wouldn't stand up for Ursula Haverbeck which happened around the same time. This was also after the aforementioned changes to 8/pol/ were in place, and you know how certain people took advantage of situations like that.

Got any proof to share with us? Along with this:

We ought to do something about academia. I'm sure we know how game design courses are traditionally shit and do things like have Leigh Alexander speak to them or use Extra Credits videos? Shit's poisoning what should be an escape from the big corporate AAA industry nightmare.

Politics and academia are trying to subvert our games and unless they're successfully fought off and burned, we'll have to stick with the Japanese part of the industry, and Kek knows how troubled the likes of Konami and Capcom are without even touching on the localization issues.

Hillary Clinton, because who wouldn't?
Ted Turner, because of being the founder of Turner.
Barrack Obama, because he is a nigger king.
Beyonce, because someone needs to get that Baphomet Bimbo off of earth.
Chelsea Van Valkenburg, for making an organization (CON) specifically to quash political opponents.

I usually stick with Metal, since Hard rock and Metal can't be pozzed.

Nah, I've watched Monogatari. Monkey paws are not to be fucked with.

SOURCES PLZ.

Author? Title? Page numbers? ISBN?

Send your cousin to >>>/gamergatehq/327641

twitter.com/tariqnasheed/status/772558204710494208

why are you using a trip or even a name?

I always see this retarded race baiting monkey in anything involing BLM.

Makes sense actually, GG was the first time people actively fought back against the ideology that is actively taught in gender studies classes. Would expect them to include it.

Because, People think Gamergate is dead, since everyone here's a user, no tripcodes, not even namefags. I namefag to get the normal posters caught off-guard.

It makes him easier to filter.

Its amazing how these retarded apes don't realize that all this hyperbole, race baiting and perpetual lies will TRULY lead to mass black deaths, more than any white supremacist could ever hope to accomplish.

breitbart.com/big-government/2016/09/05/obama-internet-cannot-be-wild-wild-west/

Why?

that's what really fucked things up, if I ever saw imkampfy in person I'd beat his face in.

I already told you the reason and you quoted it.

downloading

also last night one of hilary twitter accounts mentioned GG. did hilary give a speech about our terrifying organization?

>inb4 our

boards.4chan.org/v/thread/350879234/can-we-talk-about-this

Is that you or did some retard actually stay on cuckchan?

Every fucking time i go and check i always find the fucking opposite. I think at this point im going to start calling anyone who complains about KiA a DNC shill unless they provide proof.

What
s the deal with Steve Shives and why is he such an asshole?

I can't stop panicking over the internet right now.

Why the fuck isn't Trump using this to his advantage?

That doesn't make any fucking sense.

No, did namedrop flynt though, so get more popcorn for the incoming infighting between the whos

Trump threads usually get deleted over there, so chances are 8 hours later the thread in question no longer exists

But feel free to cry about shills, (1)

Debates happen on the 26th, so there's that.

it's still up.

There's been a lot of it and like says the threads usually get deleted. Though this thing with Wu seems to have been the final straw as everyone in that thread is completely opposed to Clinton now.

Holy shit

Is that from the new Berserk anime?

Holy fuck that is the most atrocious 3D animation I've seen in a while.

just knowing that this abomination exists pisses me off because it means Berserk will never get a worthy animu adaptation.

Fuck everything.

HOLY FUCK

I know shit about american politics. Can you traduct it to 'stupid foreigner'?

I guess they didn't show that soundbyte from Clinton's speech on the news since it made her look insane.

Hillary coughed during speeches and is generally looking like she might not make it through a presidency without health problems. The media, obviously not wanting Trump to be elected, have not covered it.

Gaming news, bitch lost her lawsuit against Rockstar for using a likeness of her for parody.

breitbart.com/tech/2016/09/05/lindsay-lohan-lawsuit-against-grand-theft-auto-developer-dismissed/

They should've. I bet the media's next move will be to normalize paedophillia. I wonder if I should write a article promoting paedophillia under a pen-name to ruin the credibility of various papers?

That's probably the dumbest excuse for namefagging I've ever heard. So congratulations on that, I guess.

So, Hillary is sick?

wouldn't that give Hillary brownie points?

они знают
удалить все

They fired up too much hysteria against pedophilia to do a 180 on that with any effect.

the "alt right" is saying hilary isnt fit to run for president and the news arent covering it.
so hilary says that hes fine and that putin controls the alt right.

that retard remy believes what hilary says

I'm unsure if any AmeriFaps want a mentally unfit Crazy Cat-lady for president.

Hillary said her opposition is run by the KGB and Putin.
She also threaten war with Russia not too long ago.

You like the attentionwhoring, don't you?

It's truly horrible, you haven't seen half of it.

Trump's new campaign manager knows what's up, he's in contact with all of the Breitbart guys who report about this stuff. If he isn't using it right now, then he must have a reason.

Please remind me again how I stop burning out over mudslimes and shit liberal government does.

Doing just fine with media, not so much with everything fucking else.

Diversity classes are required to get a degree.
My diversity class is Law 101 because it involves black youth. I am not joking.

I could try to get it next time I see her but that wont be for a while.

Is it that bad? I've been avoiding it because I usually binge watch things/

Then I'm thankful that I willingly foregone college.

Can you please tell me the reason why you're using a trip code?

The more shit they do, the more normal people are waking up. Political parties specifically against this shit are rising all over the western world.

I keep watching it because I like the story so much. The animation is utterly atrocious. It flips between 2D and 3D all the time and the 3D has some really bad looking shading effect to make it look more like 2D, but it fails horribly. The 3D models and animations are really awkward too.

Cause why not?

George Soros
Saul Alinsky
Frank Marshall Davis
Carl Macek
Richard "Lowtax" Kyanka

That was easy.

Stop giving it attention.

Its funny, but I generally share the anti-name/tripfag sentiment despite being one. Without boring you with all the background, my name was given to me by anons on 4chan's /k/ board many many years ago. It wasn't a name I took for myself just to glom for attention. As much as typical tripfags give us a bad name, I try to actually contribute things. Sort of "paying my dues" if I'm gonna post with a name, if that makes sense. With that said, outside of #GG business I do all my posting as user, unless and until I have something worthwhile to contribute that makes knowing me relevant for whatever reason.

I'm of the opinion that the rep board after /gamergate/ should have had a known BO, even if it hadn't been me. Twice we trusted "anons" who wound up developing names and egos after the fact, and it cost the boards and #GG at large pretty dearly. Even if I hadn't been in the running I would have picked someone known, just for that tiny little extra layer of assurance. Bladee's backstabbing hurt us, and I was in no fucking mood for further gambles. A lot of people felt the same way at the time.

I'm really just results-oriented, user. I didn't want to run a board in the first place. I made GGHQ 2 days before Bladee lost it, because I had been watching Drybones sperging on Twitter and, under the mistaken belief that Drybones himself was the BO, thought that somebody should have the bases covered. I got home from work two nights later to find /gamergate/ in flames with the old /gg/ board in the lead. I had a bad gut feeling about that, because the last known owners had been a trolling group, and I couldn't see why some other party would have just grabbed the board to sit on it all that time. It was a hunch on my part, but I went with it anyway and tossed my hat into the ring. The rest is history.

As far as I'm concerned, the GamerGate board has never "belonged" to me. I made the thing, which sticks me with certain responsibilities vis-a-vis the anons who use it. But it belongs to them. I look out for them within the limits they set by community agreement, and otherwise stay out of their way.

A board free of outside influence where anons and #GG at large can dig and plan operations and do whatever else they want without risk of being backstabbed or shilled to death. That's the goal. The BO should be whatever person is best capable of getting those results. Of the available options at the time, I think I was the best pick. I never backed any of the various alt boards that appeared since because they all, after some examination, had connections to shills like Thidran's Cancer Crew. I know exactly who the "mystery user BO" of revolt is, and he's literally degenerate garbage. Then you had "Faggot of the Year" Sir Wulfington, and Thidran himself, who's circle destroyed the last two boards, and even Ralph at one time. On and on. So of fucking course I wasn't going to back any of them or let them take over without a fight.

This new board thing that was proposed to me is by somebody aware of all the shit that was going on, isn't part of the cancer we've had to contend with, and says they want to do better. Alright then. That removes any legitimate obstacles I had about it, and means the community will decide. If the new board takes off and doesn't fuck up, I'm required to step back according to my promise to the board. That won't mean I'm deleting GGHQ - it'll remain as a backup board in case something happens. But I'll retire it for the duration. Its about results. If they can do it better than I did, they should have the board. Period.

I haven't heard anything back since the last set of emails a few days ago, so we'll see.

did you spread this?
youtube.com/watch?v=TDKCXqSL2AI

Yup. Posted it on GNUsocial and Seen.

Everyone getting names want me to use one.

Where are my (you)s?

So, getting to the old good times of the cold war where fiction was actually interesting?

Well fuck. Berserk is 20% sad, 30% story and 50% art. Failing that is just a disgrace

It's 2016 guys! COME OOOOOOOON!

The year we're in is not a valid reasoning.

Must they fail their history lessons every time they open their mouths?

Come now, didn't we have that last year already?

I'm still disappointed John Oliver didn't an hero in horror when he realized it would no longer be the CURRENT YEAR

As long as readers won't question the narrative and do their own research, the lies will always be accepted as truth.

It's 2016! COME OOOON!
We can't wait until 2017.
Because we will have lost all remnants of influence by then.

They say they are on the right side of history, but then this comes out of their mouths.

Just a friendly note:
THE RIGHT SIDE OF HISTORY IS THE ONE WHERE EVENTS NEVER REPEAT!

I need to follow the whole clique for my SJ twitter account. I was gonna go down femfreqs follower list but it's 650K long. Who in the clique has a shorter list with all the usual names in it?

The right side of history is the one that gets to write it. At least when they're corrupt revisionist fucks.

See, this is why I'll vouch for you, even if I remain a nameless user. Also the fact that you deal in guns IRL is a plus–you have a future customer right over here.

Your waifu is still shit, though.

Depends on the college and the degree. Best thing he can really do is redpill his cousin after the fact.

Vid related.

THOSE WHO DON'T LEARN FROM HISTORY ARE DOOMED TO REPEAT IT.

Get it right, you armchair philosophers.

Academia has gone down the drain over the past decade since I graduated from university with an engineering degree.

I remember back when the mandatory classes was Social Studies and it was mainly history & current events stuff.

Why not start with the CON leak clique? Then follow the people who they retweet.

This thread has a list of all people in the group with their twitter handles:
archive.is/fkF1r

Skip Ian Miles Cheong @stillgray though, he is proGG now.

Nevermind, I went down 9_Volt's following list. Some of the goons are already following back. Everything is unfolding as I have foreseen.

Please show me because I don't know how to believe that with that pathetic buzzword retarded apologists use. I don't seen any strong pushback.

Food for thought. There might be other people in those logs who are proGG now but are not in a good position to declare their new allegiance publicly. Afterall we don't know who the fuck leaked those logs and it's gotta be an insider. A very disgruntled insider.

Following all of the goons and SJ twitter for my SJ twitter account had the unfortunate consequence exposing me to their hatred and pure uncut stupidity.

Pray for me.

My hatred is stronger.

Yes, I know what I just said. Move along.

Doesn't really require them to be proGG to despise that group. SocJus types like to backstab each other.

Since we are close to shitpost zone.

Does this mean the police is censoring Ralph?

Burn like a candle, man.

They invaded his safe space :^)

FUCKING THIS

COMPILE IT INTO A EASY TO DIGEST FORM FOR NORMALFAGS AND SPREAD IT EVERYWHERE

FUCKING THIS

FUCKING THIS

FUCKING THIS

I can take a whack at an infograph. I'll request a highlights reel in the next thread and make something from it.

Didn't Leopirate already do that?

Do it

Yes but we can do better

There's this little known guy, Krump I believe is his name, who wouldn't have gotten a nomination had thing not being as shit as they are. You might have heard of him.

We really don't know what exactly Ralph did that warranted the police to haul his fat ass into court. Maybe the beat cop at the time was a literal piggie that even Ralph could actually hurt?

If it's for pulling a Leigh Alexander, it's nothing that a day or two in a drunk tank won't fix. No mention of Ralph pulling a knife or any other weapon in the report either, so something serious must've happened that we'll proably know in court.

Or is American law enforcement has degenerated this far to the point that their rank and file are all sue-happy pussies? Would explain why the SWAT gets called when anything big drops.

It was pretty shallow. He only scratched the surface of the bullshit that the people in the logs pulled.

I've heard of those quads!

Well 6 million does make seven figures. :^)

Appealing to normalfags is always the way to get them to swallow the pill. Why else do you think blue pills are so prevalent?

Looks like Holla Forums got a hold of that hashtag.
twitter.com/search?q=#IStandForDiversity &src=typd

10/10

No. Please elaborate.

He only really showed what the group was and who was in it.

That's meaningless to a normalfag, if he isn't shown the doxing, harassment, hypocrisy and other shit they pulled. He didn't even mention that aGG always claimed to be unorganized and just "normal people who react to GG". A normalfag who watches that video would just shrug afterwards and say "so what?".

I was wondering when they would get to that.

Then someone needs to fucking make a better one. AOS should get right on that along with the internet.

If The Purge hadn't killed /gghq/ and had worked the way AcidMan thought it would, all mentions of Hillary endorsing Wu would be removed and people banned because "SJW drama".

Nice try, shill.

kek, why are you guys so fucking retarded?

Here's your (you).

Nothing was ever banned from discussion, at worst unrelated shit got saged but people could still use the threads in the catalog for it. We fucked that up once with the Butts thread, which was an accident.

Back to halfchan with you.

I spend about -4-6 hours a day playing video games, and the looking for work and college work, even multitasking while playing.

Spending all day playing video games is the sign of a trust fund babby if you're playing outside of Sunday, when almost no businesses are open or just your average Sunday.

By the way anons, good morning. So after the HFA endorsing Wu's cries of harassment against #GamerGate, have you read any literature about Marxism, postmodernism, cultural materialism or cultural hegemony? Remember, Feminist Theory stems from Critical Theory and Cultural Marxism is its byproduct. Arm yourself with the knowledge and you'll know how to counter them, swift and decisively.

And spent money trying to piss GamerGate off.

Anyone remember the name of that asian-american woman who founded reddit or something and went on a full on sexual harrassment lawsuit which she convincingly lost? I can't remember her name

Good joke, she did fuck all besides running the company into the ground even further.

Ellen Pao.

If you run into anyone saying MSM is unbiased in terms of election just show them this. They look like fanboys/girls instead of reporters.

That's it. Thanks.
Yeah I remember it now. She was part of the random subreddit bans. Well, not like plebbit was any good anyway

They are waiting for an accident.

I get sick of this re-framing shit. They always try to force a spit between Ethics vs Anti-SJW, when that's never what they actually arguing for. They almost always are arguing to ditch the videogame aspect of GAMERGATE.

I'm not denying GG is political now, but no amount of D&C about "ethicscucks" is going to justify turning Holla Forums into a personal army, and removing the videogame aspect of this controversy.

twitter.com/ABC/status/772887719546466304

"He's a liar!" said the liar about the liar.
Politics.

what's the point of linking this

Well congratulations, they're going to court by the time someone musters up the lawyer money.

These types will ALWAYS drop the spaghetti in court, because they know their shit cannot hold up in it, which is why they resort to extracourt actions like social media bombings.

Do you think Twitter and teh various businesses would bother to defend a couple dozen creeps they hired, and don't really know what they're up to? I doubt it. If they keep this up, you can GUARANTEE that only 1 of them will somehow have a job, and after this evidence dump, they had best drop off the grid for life or face legal action.

Companies generally lop off unsavory employees PUBLICALLY in order to save face. In the mean time, we can accelerate this process by making this information as public as possible, and then email their bosses with the evidence.

They want to get people fired through false flag bullshit? We can do better, without relying on that alarmist tactic bullshit because they did the deed themselves, AND we can ENSURE that they never see another good job in any industry ever again.

This information is a ticking time bomb, and they can't shut out every source, and that source will mulitiply via word of mouth.

Evil does pay in the short term, but it comes with consequences. So in the end, it doesn't pay.

Get.

FUCKED.

LeoPirate gave an intro to a few players in a 16 minute video. His main focus was clearly to demonstrate the issues of 1) CON, an anti-harassment group, being connected to Twitter, 2) FemFreq's connections to CON, and 3) some bad behavior and bad actors. This is about the most you can expect out of a 16 minute video and he did a great job with that, although the third point was a bit weaker than it could've been.

There's definitely more than just what he showed though and better organization of what's there could allow people to do more videos, infographs, or writings on the subject.

Yeah, he kind of lost the high ground after buying a house with donations dosh.

Since bread is almost dead I'll give my opinion, I think he's kind of right

While GG was doing all that it can, emailing, spreading to other sites, getting alternative media, and becoming the next boogeyman for journos and sjws, Holla Forums was shitposting on an imageboard trying to play armchair on how GG should do things, and fell hook line and sinker for the PR D&C despite that not being a thing since 2014, spreading divide. Instead of both parties working in areas in their best interest, they labeled GG a failure early on just because GG was smart enough to do things within their power to do so. And despite how "bad" or "cucked" GG became, we still pressed on and to get shit done, while many of Holla Forums washed their hands of GG and gave up that fight

inb4 D&C & >(1). Holla Forums broke off from us and told us to fuck off because they fell for easy D&C. I can understand why many anons retrospect on the alliance, considering the state of 8pol now.

They expected #GG to go out and begin starting fights with people outside gaming because those targets had similar politics to the journos, not grasping that most of us don't give a fuck about a person's politics. Gamers aren't naturally an aggressive crowd.

Now we have some of those targets, including some big ones, attacking gamers. There's going to be backlash now, because we're moving in defense of ourselves and our hobby, as it always was.

Buckle up faggots.

actually >(2), forgot I had posted here

A major priority should be having a backup for the internet. I already expect this election to get rigged to shit end worse than what they tried to pull with Brexit. I have no faith in this bill passing.

I still think it was an error that we didn't attack the media in general when they attacked us. In my opinion Holla Forums was completely right about that.

There's jack shit we can do about the internet as they can do things on IP level so you won't even be able to just access sites by IP instead of domain name.
It really has me feeling suicidal honestly.

A complete alternative to it, for fuck sake. I keep saying it's not about IP addresses. It's about something completely separate from our current browsers to use altogether.

short of mesh nets which are only viable in areas with dense populations you'd be reliant on the basic infrastructure of the internet regardless.

Expecting it to be kept in the realm of games was also extremely naive. I don't think a lot of people realized how far the rot goes. That was Holla Forums's point, and they were 100 percent correct. So of course it eventually reaches the point of people like Trudeau and Hillary Clinton shitting on gamers, because they're two of the heads on the fucking Hydra.

The crux are internet service providers, they have to follow laws and do the bidding of the security services. Besides those rules they can decide to censor all they want themselves too if it is profitable for them.

You could only really break this bottleneck to free internet access by finding other ways to connect people to the internet.

fatgirlstopGamerGate2014.webm

Damn I had forgotten about that. I wished the fraternity would sue the shit out of RS and bam, they do exactly that. The mainstream journo who first questioned the story is a motherfucking hero. All it takes is one of them spousing something and others follow suit out of herd instinct. The fact that not a single mainstream gaming journo took our side is perfect demonstration of how damn incestuous gaming press is.

OH JEEZ BOYS, THEY'RE ON TO OUR ALT-RIGHT-WING GAMERGATE MISOGYNIST HIT-SQUADS!
THE JIG IS UP

To whom? Reddit?

Sorry, but I gotta ask.
Poe's Law?

Today on Stories That Never Happened…

I agree with both of these, but I'm in the minority. Or was. I think the Hillary tweet is opening a lot of doors right now.

"You should listen to me because of who I am, not what I'm saying!"

Literally the antithesis of chan boards.

Kill yourself, slut. Go back to reddit.

It's a tweet by her Super Pac I think. Someone like her doesn't write any of that shit. Especially when she's basically in a zombie like health state right now. But the entire liberal establishment is in on this scam.

archive.is/Wv5xV

I'm talking something else that can be used to stick 2D porn and a backup hub for GG on.

Someone makes something new and someone makes something that works with it that can stick a clone of 8ch on.

You could at least change up your tired old images you pathetic piece of shit.

we went over this last thread its not her but it is her actual campaign, not a Super Pac.

First thread responses:

Its telling that shills like yourself think posting that thread archive is some kind of gotcha, and not outright vindication that the board needed a cleanup operation.

Do you think people just don't read, or what?

So yes, within the limits set by the community.

Literally AcidMan's plan. He never got over failing to weaponize gamergate into hsi personal #MediaGate army.

He also deeply despises actual 4channers who were there at GG's birth, instead being like him who jumped in from elsewhere like "the tripfag Shangri-la" Opchan, where he heard about this "Gamergate" thing and said "There go my people. I must find out where they're going so I can lead them."

The problem is that the only way GG branches out is if there's reason for it to branch out. GG has always been primarily a defensive fight and any offensive tactics have been done to those who explicitly went after gamers and video games in the first place. That's the reason why it worked: People were sick and tired of always being on the defensive, seeing devs be apologetic, and they had a way to tell the agenda pushing faggots to fuck off.

Asking for any sizable collection of it to become an offensive force against certain unrelated politics is simply not knowing what's there in the first place.

Never change.

I'm getting ever more convinced that the polarization in the US is going to necessitate a second civil war.

2 reasons come to mind. 1, they already have the money, and 2, they are not the ally of the powers that be, just symbiotic.

I hope they rail the magazine.

A shame he lost so much in potential wages and fees.

Man, the non trolls are all basically asking for "equal with none of the effort." Fuck that. Asking that should replace the holocaust denial law, as its probably the most disgenious thing in the world. You want to see more books with *insert anything here*? Write it yourself, and seek a publisher. If some crazy british lady could do it, so can you, and self publishing and self funding is easier than ever.

Actually I learned about #GamerGate from Holla Forums.

httpsdon't use link shortenersRqXqXLWrYC

You can read the whole story there. So what's the next step in your shill master plan?

You could at least bait the hook.

There was reason to branch out to the media as a whole as practically all of it attacked us.

Every time I see these people celebrate the deaths/ruined careers of people, I can't help but think "who the fuck are they talking about?"

You think? And unfortunatly the ones who will benefit from the war are the ones who are stirring all the shit. Oh, and expect it to spill into canada and mexico too.

Whoops. Didn't know that was blocked.

gamergatenews.wordpress.com/2015/02/11/a-gamergate-story-a-state-of-the-gate-address-part-1/

You could at least not bite shitty bait.

twitter.com/search?q="Phyllis Schlafly"&src=tren

Appears to be some conservative icon.

Lots of the usual faces in there.

why are you doing this?

I went ahead and filtered him. Its less about taking bait than about correcting a lie they've tried to perpetuate. If you let it go unanswered too long, people will start to believe it through repetition.

you guys do know that you can just block tripcodes right?

It's the same on forums, people know that it is a option to block others but people never make use of that feature.

"The majority of /gghq/ agrees with me!" - AcidMan

Keep telling yourself your tiny clique was the majority. The same way Zoe feeds off her own clique and their endless praise.

Do you really believe that you have to constantly argue with shills to prevent people that have been in these threads for years from believing them?

I remember when I think Thidran tried hard to push that, didn't work of course.

But then GG wouldn't be about him.

We need the internet for GG to do anything. If it's at the mercy of a rigged and corrupt as fuck system, there's no hope for the bill to protect it from other shit governments. Go ahead and spread awareness, but you can not depend on that when the people can't even fucking officially shoot it down.

Something new even if fundamentally the same has to be made.

Its regular posters vs lurkers. I always assume we have ten of the latter for every one of the former.

Why do you think they keep up the same drumbeat all the time, in here of all places? They perpetuated that meme so much on other boards that half of Holla Forums legitimately believes that HQ is some kind of 4chan-esque censorship hellhole despite all evidence being to the contrary.

They keep it up to get lurkers thinking that way too.

There were several people that wanted it to become that. Acid, Sargon, and Thidran being more recognizable names but there were plenty of others as well including me. Always pissed me off that I got called a trianglefag or Thidran just because I agreed with him on one issue that multiple others did.

It was pretty silly proposal imo. Mediagate could have only worked if GamerGate worked as a full-fledged movement that constantly gained numbers (actual membership) and body, but that's not what happens: GamerGate loses numbers as it goes on, loses steam, and is largely defensive instead of offensive. Branching out to full on MediaGate would have sucked the little life left in GG and wouldn't have made an impact at all, and would have neutered is useless against both gaming media and abroad had people gone fully with the idea. MediaGate was in my opinion people overestimating their ability.

That doesn't mean GG doesn't deal with the MSM, we have all the time since the beginning, but in my opinion Holla Forums should have largely been mediagate.

I'm more than willing to call you wrong on that. I think what you mean is that gamers have thicker skin and can brush off more abuse.

Hilarious, coming from someone who brought his tripfag "hey everyone, it's ME! What are we talking about today? Did I mention it's ME?" drama to this general after he fled his own board when everyone left following his tripfagdrama explosion.

YOU came HERE. You literally fled your own board to come here, and brought your CANCER with you. Stop trying to inject yourself as "Gamergate's MVP" into every GG discussion, and it literally stops.

But that will never happen; you have to be an mvp. You can never just be an user. Your identity politics are that important. People have to know it's YOU talking.

Stop spreading misinfo you misguided faggot. Yes, AcidMan has failed to turn /gghq/ into a respectable GamerGate hub and at this point in time KiA is the biggest GamerGate hub, but you're nothing but a faggot spreading misinfo using AcidMan as a scapegoat for everything that happened.

If you let bullshit go unopposed you end like Twitter, plain and simple.

I always had a hope that it would happen, but it never seems to have been in the cards. We would have needed an "Americans Are Dead" barrage or the equivalent to get enough people aboard to give it legs.

Even now this is going to be mostly gamers vs Hillary/the censorious establishment. The MSM is still just part of the adds and not the primary target. It's not my place to judge #GG, so I'm just going to help out where ever I can.

I disagree entirely, we lost steam because our tactics lost effectiveness and we stopped seeing results(at least visible ones). Why did they become ineffective? Because the broader media was attacking us and defending our targets, instead of attacking the bigger threat people insisted on only attacking gaming media which didn't address our more dangerous opponents and also hampered our growth.

Attacking larger media would have gained more people.

Everyone knows he's full of shit though. I mean he's fucking saying that Acid came to this thread after /gghq/ died when everyone knows that Acid was here before the board was even created.

Eh, respectfully disagree. If you look, there are whole subcultures that shit on the media daily. They get relegated to the fringes real fast. It never swells their numbers. Even the Rolling Stone rape case, which is probably the biggest media fuckup recently, or the drum-beating for the Iraq war and WMDs which turned out to be total bullshit, weren't enough to start an actual movement against them.

Hell, the media's bias in the Presidential election is only,causing some modest grumbling. It gets pointed out, and some people care, but not enough to organize or do anything about it. I could be wrong, but I just don't see it having worked. Which is a fucking shame, IMO.

There's a difference between shitting on the media and attacking the media. All those subcultures that you're talking about would love to get a chance to strike an actual blow.

I was always hoping, and still do sometimes, that Holla Forums would make a deepfreeze of their own. Expecting a consumer movement to divide itself when it had clear evidence of cronyism, collusion, and corruption and an effective means to hit the advertisers was always a fool's errand.

GET ON THIS NOW
REPORT DERAILER
STAY FUCKING FOCUSED
REPORT SHILLS
FUCK POL DISCUSSIONS
PAY ATTENTION YOU SHITLORDS

Nah, that'd be being cucks, can't have that.

A long time ago when DF was first planned, I spoke with Oliver about this. Pitching the idea of a site that exposes cliques in the MSM. He liked the idea, but it kind of stagnated and never went anywhere.

There's no reason we can't do it apart from needing a dozen good diggers to provide the material and somebody to host it…

I'm making something for this tonight, but waiting for fresh bread. Chillax.

AND WHAT THE FUCK ABOUT THIS

ASHES AND ECHOES
IT ALL RETURNS TO DUST
Seriously we can't do shit. There's a six day time limit and Obama could just let a bill sit on his desk for over a week. Info spread far too late to do anything about it.

Somebody baking?

I think Acidman is.

Also I'm not sure if you're saying that attacking larger media would have been dividing ourselves. It wouldn't have been. We could have stayed apolitical while still hitting larger media as everything from CNN to MSNBC to FOX shit on us. We also had clear evidence of cronyism, collusion, and corruption on serveral outlets. Leigh and The Guardian for instance.

Good… Fix the fucking subject title

I haven't baked in forever and will probably fuck it up. Rather someone else do it. But once the thread's up I'm gonna start with a thing.

Sone of a

Backup this shit further

Keep it on much shit as possible

Unlikely, 'we' requires motivation and leadership to influence, and most gamers probably would be in the dark and not give a shit.

Especially since, not everyone is American, user…

This?
ghostbin.com/paste/asjty

Mock it all you want but that shit works.

Hi i'm an user go do something. Nothing happens.

I've thrown my principles out the window and IP hopped to promote some of my own digs and ops, and nobody moves. You see other diggers and op managers scream in redtext and repeat themselves in every thread to get attention. That's not a complaint, just a fact of what you need to do to get noticed around here.

Someone like Oliver, Kern, Milo asks for something? People move.

Alright, I'm doing it

The motivation is that they're attacking you. How much more fucking motivation do you need when they're calling you a hate group and worse than ISIS?
Everyone is influenced by American politics though. Shit bleeds down into video games.

What the fuck are you guys doing. You NEVER post sensitive text on fucking pastebin. Anyone can request that shit to go down.

s000.tinyupload.com/index.php?file_id=00225189621021751293

You should all have a copy saved as .txt and ghostbin it. Use TOR's equivalent just in case if you have to.

Pastebin. Butter me up and fuck me dry.

HAVE THE BREAD NOW
HAVE THE BREAD NOW
HAVE THE BREAD NOW
HAVE THE BREAD NOW

HAVE THE BREAD NOW
HAVE THE BREAD NOW
HAVE THE BREAD NOW
HAVE THE BREAD NOW

THEN WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU ACTING LIKE GG CAN JUST CONTINUE WHEN 8CH AND ALL DISSENT IS FUCKED

Reanon, I…..

because I plan to shoot myself in the head if it goes down.

The Prison Planet guy called it that as soon as the MSM push came out. It was another phase of the war. Apparently we're into #EducationGate now with that cousin post.

Then you better fucking be planning on breaking out of Hell along with me because now they've fucking awakened something.

Just for your faggotry, I'm Asukaposting

Did we discover who is it that "betrayed" them for us? AFAIK they were with Grayson and Cara Ellison, dunno if there even was someone else.

MediaGate was always a stupid idea. GamerGate worked because gamers are a dedicated subculture. Gamers care about their hobby and if someone comes to take it away then they will do whatever is necessary to preserve it.

GamerGate didn't reform gaming media because they care about ethical journalism, they did it so the media would stop fucking with their hobby and ethics standards seemed to be the easiest way to get there. It was a vehicle to get rid of an underlying problem.

That's why you can expand GamerGate to care about SJW topics outside of gaming, because the SJW ideology is the underlying problem that caused the gaming media fuck with gaming.
But you can't expand GamerGate to care about journalism outside of gaming, because people never really gave a fuck about journalism in the first place.

user pls. There's a million things you can accuse him of, but corruption is not one of them. There are strict laws about what can be done with campaign committee money (superPACs don't have the same rules but Sanders didn't have one). If he had embezzled campaign money, the feds would have spread his ass open wider than the Grand Canyon.

Yeah, but things were still pretty healthy after the first board exodus. The second one wasn't handled well at all imo. I do think there's an argument to be made that things should have been kept relatively the same. I know faggots will get mad at me for this, but filtering links to Ralph was dumb because it fueled conflict and D&C even if Ralph is a faggot.

I don't even understand this argument all. Ethical standards get them to disclose relationships, it doesn't stop them from saying all games with boobs should be banned from the Earth. It applies to the initial LW issue and some other things like pay to play, but it doesn't get rid of SJWs.

Answer to this is in new thread.