Tfw to brainlet to be centrist

:(

Sargon needs to work for QUADROONED.com

Is that the "doctor" who spent his christmas playing hentai games?

Read The Conquest of Bread

I think Sargon's dog has autism

Vee would sign up right away as a model.

He would do it for free.

None of these are real ideologies, if anything the people that use these terms to describe themselves today all fit into the same ideology but just have a slightly different view of how that ideology should operate. Vid related sums it up. You people are spiritually dead.

Vee is our boy

Man, Rockwell was certainly something. What irks me is that despise having these great people again and again try to restore reason in society they have never succeeded. It doesn't matter if you're well spoken, have facts and reality on your side, or even if you use superior force. In the end the kikes still always seem to win. In terms of ideological response the options are many but I've yet to see a practical one being offered. How do we produce an heir to Hitler, a movement and a leader that can actualize change instead of just talking about turning things around?

More like /d/'s boy

It's long but it's good.
You know you fucked up when Anglin can mock and btfo you.

You can never lose a debate if you dont care about it.

really our only hope is a time machine so we can go back and help hitler win

Ha closed after reading
Fuck you nigger

I have functioning eyes so I just read it from the thumbnail.
Shoo shoo phoneposters!

Good old Alinsky tactics.

Hard Gay Cocks IV: lil Vee meets the big bear

I can almost hear them fucking. Sargon telling him to shut up while he screams the most awkward boner killer gay dirty talks he can.

I have 30/30 eyesight, I could read that text without need to open the image, cunt

BTFO

Vee giving off a cheeky smile after Sargon finds out he isn't a virgin after all.

Maybe jews really are right on us and we're supposed to be some sort of cattle that will never be able to cast of the chains created by our overlords.
I'm only half-jokingly saying this of course but still, it's kind of disturbing how their entire religion revolves around them being some sort of creatures that are above humans and are destined to ruled us and they really do. They control our banks, our media and all who rebel against them are destroyed without mercy and ridiculed.

The faggot deleted his afterchat video.

Wasn't it this or do you mean some other one?

Maybe it's unlisted.
Holy shit the comments section.

how can you look at the comments

Click on the hooktube link, the comments are shown under the video.

theres no hooktube link for me

here:

Right click on the video and open in new page.

bump

Read The Conquest of Bread

is it me or does vee have huge sexual tension with soygon of mossad?

Not just you. Never mind that we know from Vee's hentai habits that he likes to get fucked in the ass.

you mean pic related?

It's not just Vee, Dave Cullen appears to have a massive hardon for him too. Shoeonhead posted a picture on Twitter from one of their gatherings (the conference where Anita called Sargon a garbage human), and Dave was looking at Sargon like a lovesick teen girl.

That’s Vee? Holy shit not what I pictured at all. At all.

Does he not look like a really smart medical doctor as he claims?

No one claims they are, except you.

The right: conservatism/traditionalism

The left: egalitarianism

It's a political spectrum, not an ideology.