Vita Piracy General #3

WE WILL SAIL THE SEVEN SEAS, AND PIRATE THIS SHIT AS WE PLEASE. WITH A BLAST OF CANNON AND A SWIG OF THIS RUM, THIS IS THE LIFE FOR ME, YO-HO!

BUY A MOTHERFUCKIN' VITA/VITA TV BECAUSE PIRACY IS HERE

amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B00KVMHSUM

cartwheel.target.com/o/playstation-tv/-/70870

walmart.com/ip/Sony-PlayStation-TV-Game-Console-1-GB-Flash-Black/39403942

Also 'craigslist.com'

henkaku.xyz/

3.60 or bust

pastebin.com/rxbAyzf9

bitbucket.org/TheOfficialFloW/vitamin/downloads

pastebin.com/yERHXeNJ

nyaa.se/?page=search&cats=6_24&filter=0&term=vita

reddit.com/r/VitaPiracy/comments/508e9e/megathread_all_vita_dumps/

Undecrypted pastebin, may be useful:
pastebin.com/ywMSUa4m

Ruskie game list:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1xy3ifzX7xUb3CXcCN7sXhpaDFX41NO5TeMnWOtT3-ns/edit?ts=57c54c60#gid=0
The "ok with trick" is the sce_module file trick.

Rincheat beta:
wololo.net/talk/viewtopic.php?f=116&t=46982

Homebrew list:
wololo.net/talk/viewtopic.php?f=116&t=46136

THIS IS EASY SHIT, YOU COCKSUCKING LANDLUBBERS.

NOW. SET SAILS FOR WEEBSHIT, NEAR THE ISLES OF SAVINGS!

On a somewhat related note, I have a digital code for Ukiyo no Roushi, but I don't want to change the account on my vita. I'll give it to whoever can and will dump it for us. You'll need a vita with a jp account and a PS3 in order for you to get on your vita without updating.

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#F!CFpHFQyT!wQPjIgwjBnLnmO31e_w3WA
mega.nz/#F!2QYHyARa!P3Buv3iLw8fbB9IT1RjzBw
mega.nz/#F!7NRhGZaD!g4ArT7XEnykgUWjVqaA2HA
mega.nz/#F!3MpxhTBb!boh8T5RFVG4-RZPoFwGApQ
mega.nz/#F!vF4FUDLb!MNjl3r4fee-jXMZOqUAbDw
mega.nz/#F!jUYiTAQb!i23d8jSSDk1RClYCTzGFxw
mega.nz/#F!XRAyASba!8UnU5PNiNRp1cBZ0eeEtKw
mega.nz/#F!iUBR1LbY!8mueA_btn1_MmkfQmSkxKg
mega.nz/#F!rI5TWaSA!L2RIQJBTcecMqC1BNXZ8cg
mega.nz/#F!HUJTgIAb!yayCu6VQivBNnjguPOnbpQ
mega.nz/#!fUAF2YrQ!68ZxTw25fEMF14qHvqbOYutFHpS0zBZtQ7rxMzNwUx4
mega.nz/#!rFcFxRbL!-uHx3BooRrtfZt3fV6wxYCQJ0diJ48q5XFJMEtcCg5Q
wololo.net/2016/08/28/henkaku-updated-brings-psn-access-nows-time-install-vhbl-havent-already/
radikal-gamez.net/threads/love-live-vol-1-psvita-jpn-henkaku-mega-up-team-potato.24473/
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1TtbJQafX7hbpwfSx0QGdJcojokawre6N0n0Ls2U-oFU/htmlview?sle=true
drive.google.com/open?id=0B88eMesrvACKdTNndVBqMVdkN0U
multiup.org/en/download/4893d523f64695999d11c80aad833903/PCSG00423_LLSIP_01.00.VPK
drive.google.com/file/d/0BzU7LcFg0N3eVkR5ZjRrVlB6WUU/view
hackinformer.com/2016/09/01/vpk-shrink-small-vita-memory-cards/
github.com/codestation/qcma/tree/master/common
github.com/codestation/vitamtp
wololo.net/talk/viewtopic.php?f=116&t=46982
twitter.com/yifanlu/status/772835622197219328
twitter.com/Stary2001/status/772847959214096384
stary2001.co.uk/henkakuv2/
stary2001.co.uk/henkakuv2
svn.jdownloader.org/issues/78243
bbs.duowan.com/thread-44983037-1-1.html
wololo.net/2016/08/03/psvita-digital-gamecartridge-gamedlcsavedata-decryption-3-60-majortom/
pastebin.com/pz9FbTet
mega.nz/#!3NIRhIKC!K_j2TMyXTFleYyMlwnXr-BU3Jq2Zsxc-xxY2mGjXP40
mega.nz/#!HQZnwJSC!-vxA7HRH5Aj1h9r7EVsfK-uOJhm0GdJKY_Oo6ng4ZwQ
mega.nz/#!OYRWgYoS!NWnj2Y08EC2qMcbq0nthCbZVl_DNuPRggUlXyRMnYH0
mega.nz/#!yJRkjBSL!CKshSClvapgMnWZn4zzAZ7nLie5uN8wPnbz4PWmVydA
mega.nz/#!udwUnYqA!U2fZ_iu1IlvKwOLadtUDmPr8iItWndjMlQCcL_A1ov8
mega.nz/#F!HVIDUQSQ!mcihBJ-d3WLEnPIQRGXWhA
bbs.duowan.com/thread-44970008-1-1.html
wololo.net/2016/08/09/manually-update-ps-vita-firmware-3-60/
brothersfrost.blogspot.com.au/2016/08/
brothersfrost.blogspot.com.au/2016/09/
mega.nz/#!fNgQXAyD!kZCKzHs1DOxgLMN_FBYiECttosLBp8gO8pXcUNnK6J4
mega.nz/#!5hgkCDyT
nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=846664),
nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=847019#c581375
a.uguu.se/57VGRdprXfH6_PCSE00005_SFXT_01.00.VPK.torrent
mediafire.com/?yjn38ja25n81wqi
drive.google.com/file/d/0B1A_kLtnka4ZdlVzRUplSEItSFk/view?usp=sharing>>10657208
bitbucket.org/TheOfficialFloW/vitamin/overview
mediafire.com/download/d3d1i7td3dpri2y/MaiDumpTool_V233.1.vpk
mega.nz/#!jtoy3BqI!sWj0baHQHj0Xl6v_Sev42pNlMKeYl16A872BHL53LVE
mega.nz/#!9cgmnTRY!deNh0Q9h6kBc0UBilVIClzUHJNdLWY2ZlvGljvxk_Mc
mega.nz/#!Zw8jxTBA!qvgdSspoXKIM7aMOF4qFIJvabwN0BR_xVe78PdPATMw
henkaku.xyz
mega.nz/#!iMViXDDZ!sm7ra0JFr0oYFuddEQ0OKTQKGOPFb2NIp_LZXOrpqnI
nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=848511
4pda.ru/forum/index.php?showtopic=465175&st=8980
tieba.baidu.com/f?kw=psvita破解&pn=6150
searx.me/?q=MaiDump PS Vita&categories=general
gbatemp.net/threads/comparison-of-vitamin-2-0-and-maidump.441151/
twitter.com/yifanlu/status/774337375497441280?lang=en
gbatemp.net/threads/another-dump-games-tools-maidumptool-v233-0-like-vitamin.441074/
91wii.com/thread-72348-1-1.html
tieba.baidu.com/p/4774309926?qq-pf-to=pcqq.group
tieba.baidu.com/p/4775150435
archive.is/ZWlIz
tieba.baidu.com/f?ie=utf-8&kw=psvita破解 MAIDUMP&fr=search
nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=848535
pastebin.com/Xn4npQTA
pastebin.com/sAdJssZ1
tieba.baidu.com/p/4774404908?pid=97569714729&cid=0#97569714729
twitter.com/Joonie86/status/774497502913449984
tieba.baidu.com/home/achievement?un=JoonX86&fr=home
pbs.twimg.com/media/Cr8Yc2KUMAAf9No.jpg:orig
twitter.com/JonCrumb2/status/774430557925154816
twitter.com/theflow0/status/774520709053837312
twitter.com/theflow0/status/774257844287922176
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

IRL shit is preventing me from jumping on the Vita CFW bandwagon at the moment, hopefully next month I can start working on dumping my library

wtf i hate u guys

For the user who installed Disgaea 3. It's shit.

Got some games goys

mega.nz/#F!CFpHFQyT!wQPjIgwjBnLnmO31e_w3WA

mega.nz/#F!2QYHyARa!P3Buv3iLw8fbB9IT1RjzBw

mega.nz/#F!7NRhGZaD!g4ArT7XEnykgUWjVqaA2HA

mega.nz/#F!3MpxhTBb!boh8T5RFVG4-RZPoFwGApQ

mega.nz/#F!vF4FUDLb!MNjl3r4fee-jXMZOqUAbDw

mega.nz/#F!jUYiTAQb!i23d8jSSDk1RClYCTzGFxw

when will the "disgaea 4 is da bezt in da series" meme die? its just as bad as 3, the translation is horrible and the characters are horrible too.

shit, even disgaea 3 has ONE likeable character (raspberyl), 4 has nothing in that aspect, valvatorez is an idiot, the werewolf is a tsundere homosexual, fuuka is "tee hee im in denial"-the character, desco is one dimensional, Death Jr is a doormat (like almaz on D3), and the jew angel is just the generic love interest who's a goody two shoes.

tl;dr: fuck you, 3 and 4 are equally horrible, if he's going into this series he might as well play fucking 3 too, at least duping innocents and reaching the LoC isn't a fucking bullshit RNGfest like in 4.

if you actually want to LIKE the characters you're playing as, play disgaea 1 and disgaea 2 in their PSP versions. the original cast was the best of the series, and the cast of 2 was created during a time where reddit still didn't exist, and hence, could not corrupt the people making the game like it did to 3, 4 and 5.

thanks for this user do you happen to have any games that are good though?

man i just want to play odin sphere and soul sacrifice

the hack is corrupting saves? all saves or just the saves related to the game you're playing? good thing i didn't install it yet

Try pressing the home button first before putting Vita to sleep. It seems to reduce the chances of save corruption.

Thats for you to decide.

Only if certain games are on when put to sleep.

mega.nz/#F!XRAyASba!8UnU5PNiNRp1cBZ0eeEtKw

mega.nz/#F!iUBR1LbY!8mueA_btn1_MmkfQmSkxKg

mega.nz/#F!rI5TWaSA!L2RIQJBTcecMqC1BNXZ8cg

mega.nz/#F!HUJTgIAb!yayCu6VQivBNnjguPOnbpQ

mega.nz/#!fUAF2YrQ!68ZxTw25fEMF14qHvqbOYutFHpS0zBZtQ7rxMzNwUx4

also got 216 albums of Super Eurobeat, want them too?

What are you talking about?

I never experienced anything that.

Valkyrie Drive: BHIKKHUNI
mega.nz/#!rFcFxRbL!-uHx3BooRrtfZt3fV6wxYCQJ0diJ48q5XFJMEtcCg5Q

Make a free account, and don't use proxy/vpn.

Why are you still linking the site, when the fucking site is down?

To be fair, you shouldn't be judging games by foreignizations ever, especially when someone like NISA is responsible for said travesty.

you wanna talk gameplay?

D3 is pretty much the same as D4, 4 has some more stuff, but said stuff is completely useless when your stats are in the 10th digit.

duping and LoC are easier to reach in D3, in D4 duping takes more grinding than in 3 and LoC is just fucking stupid having to spend 30 hours farming the ship pieces.

what else is there to mention? you grind, you upgrade skills with SP, and you dupe innocents. the core gameplay has not changed.

I've only played the first two Disgaeas on PSP, so can't speak on the later titles, just pointing out that details of foreign releases are kind of irrelevant, since you wouldn't want to settle for those to begin with anyway.

Same thing happened with the 3ds, its overwhelming.

I fucking hate technology. Why would you punish me for removing something you already said wasn't there

Well, it's made easier by the fact that decent sized vita cards are 50+ buck-a-roos

:^)

seriously, fuck that, I'm downloading all I can because of it, only got 8 giggerydoos to work with.

these hacker faggots fucked up and it corrupts your data now

goddammit

We're in a really unpolished state at the moment it would seem, either the VITA even when running this exploit can't transfer files via cabled connections.

Or the hackers are idiot savants who think FTP over wireless is a good-fucking-idea.

yea i got that bug? with soul sacrifice.
honestly all the save problems ive been having kinda killed my pirating mood.
i mean i could do but its still a chance and m pretty absent minded so ill forget and just hit the power button a lot anyway.

It does what

if you put the psp into sleep mode, your saves get corrupted. If you shut it down, you're a-okay.

It's a fucking hassle and a half though.

Is it an easily fixable problem, or are we going to be stuck with this for months until they figure it out?

Calling bullshit I can transfer games perfectly fine through usb. Just change the .vpk to mp4 and change it back in the file manager.

It's not that they think it's a good idea, it's that it's all we've got right now.

Sony designed the vita to be pirate proof.

That's why the vita uses it's own type of memory card. It's to stop people from putting in exploits or copying the games.

And that's why you have to use content manager assistant to get anything on it. It's all to prevent what happened to the PSP.

The only reason we're here at all is because of a java exploit, if it weren't for that, we'd still be gimped by sony.

The only thing I could think of that could bypass sony's vita memory fuckery, is if someone makes a program for the vita to nativly transfer any file through usb.

No-one knows at this point. It could be within the week, or within a year.

My best advice is to not leave an active game on sleep for long. And if it's going to be in sleep mode for a long time, just shut down the game and you'll be fine

Rumor has it the next release of Vitamin might fix it, devs suspect it has something to do with how games are being dumped.

Something about certain lines of code not being included.

Others think it's exploit itself. Though we're in the early stages.

3DS homebrew took a while to take off, though once custom firmware was confirmed, it speed up significantly.

FUCK, I think I'll do that next.

Dude, I was so fucking happy when I found out that method of transfering games.

Here's what you do.

Install QMCA (Don't use sony's content manager because it only allows you to transfer files to it if it's on the latest firmware)

copy the games to whatever you set the video directory to and change the .vpk extension to mp4 (should be in users:/user/videos if you're on windows by default)

Once they're on the vita, go to ux0:/videos (each folder is each game you transfered) go into each folder and change the extension back to .vpk and install.

If you're low on space use vpk trimmer.

It extracts the game's launcher from the installer and creates a vpk of just the launcher, once you install it, you just copy the games data files to where it tells you.

It's so you don't need double the space for a game when you're installing it. The only downside is that you have to transfer the game files over ftp.

Do you have them? Can you upload those separately?

Unlosing Ranger is still best Disgaea.

Anyone have any racing games dumped? I've allready got wipeout 2048 and NFS: Most Wanted

Im trying to install this but it stops at around 80% and leaves the everything it already installed on my memory card. Where is the incomplete installation?

I think Sonic & All Stars Racing Transformed can be found on that reddit page in the OP.

>i creep near philfish's ear, and whisper: "shh, check out my dubs"

nothing satisfies the galaxy when you share everything away. I will never stop until everyone is in a meshnet on every country of the world. even if websites and domains go offline, I can simply mesh games for free. piracy win all time.

can anyone confirm if its henkaku having the problem with the sleep mode thing?

Nvm fixed. I also realized that my tiny 8gb MMC isnt going to be enough to install stuff like nepu. What a shame, Im going to have to buy one of those horribly overpriced pieces of shit.

could anyone please dump moe chronicles.

It seems likely, some people are having the same problem even with normal games.

So if you restart the system, henkaku "deactivates', right? What's stopping you from installing a game and resetting before you start playing?

This Katamari game is fucking kawaii.

Its because compressed vpk is below 2gb, while the real game is above 3gb. That's why i hate when people apply compression on vpks, and next version of vitamin will allow even higher compression right from the application itself.

Im trying to install a game, and after 5 seconds of clicking ok i get this message: "This package requests extended permissions. it will have access to your personal informasion"
is this just supposed to pop up when trying to install games? or is it not normal?
I got it of one of those reddit threads if that helps

This is normal.

Henkaku has to be active to play any game you installed via Viamin, m8. You'll get an error otherwise.

via Vtiamin dump*

So I saw a link to some Spic forum, and from what little I could understand, it seems they've found a dump of one or two of these games somewhere (?). Their site looks kind of shady, though, so I wouldn't bother with trying to register there. However, I'm guessing some anons here might be curious about this, so I thought I may as well tell people to stay on the lookout.

Song selection looks fucking horrendous, though. Absolutely skeletal.

Yes, that's normal.
wololo.net/2016/08/28/henkaku-updated-brings-psn-access-nows-time-install-vhbl-havent-already/
>Disclaimer: all homebrews that have been released so far for HENkaku are categorized as unsafe, as the option to restrict them did not exist until now.

What's the spic forum, I understand spanish so I could probably translate it. Also, that was one the main complaints about the love live games.

radikal-gamez.net/threads/love-live-vol-1-psvita-jpn-henkaku-mega-up-team-potato.24473/
They included a screenshot of BiBi girls, so that makes me think there might be a vol.2 floating around somewhere.

I also know from docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1TtbJQafX7hbpwfSx0QGdJcojokawre6N0n0Ls2U-oFU/htmlview?sle=true that someone might've dumped the third game as well.

Any gear/loot based grindan recommendations for Vita?

never played it, i guess now's as good as time as any. Thanks a ton user!

I just got into Eurobeat, I don't think I can handle that much at once yet. It might break me

I don't see what's so hard about that honestly. I mean sure it sucks we have to close out the game before putting it to sleep, but it's sort of just an inconvenience more than anything else. I'm sure it'll get fixed sooner or later regardless.

Toukiden Kiwami comes to mind, but it's painfully boring for a monster hunter clone.

I have 2.5 gb left in my sd card. What's a good game under that size?

It doesn't say anything about where they got it, but I do recall seeing the three volumes uploaded elsewhere.

YES PLEASE, POST IN SHARE TRHEAD

NIGGA, FUCK THEM

Do you even have to ask?

Imagine what would happen if he weren't 24 volumes behind.

I wonder if anyone's gotten around to doing english patches for the JP versions of Criminal Girls 1 & 2. I'd love to play these games without NISA's censorship.

I never even made an account. I just installed the Mega plugin in my browser and have never looked back.

3rd game
drive.google.com/open?id=0B88eMesrvACKdTNndVBqMVdkN0U

I just use jdownloader2 and never had to use either the extension or an account.

2nd game (shady site)
multiup.org/en/download/4893d523f64695999d11c80aad833903/PCSG00423_LLSIP_01.00.VPK

???

drive.google.com/file/d/0BzU7LcFg0N3eVkR5ZjRrVlB6WUU/view

hackinformer.com/2016/09/01/vpk-shrink-small-vita-memory-cards/
In case anyone needs it and is not aware of it.

Any Mega links for Atelier Rorona?

Problem is you can't use the mp4 method to transfer files faster.

did you even check the op?

I only have one question: has anyone fully attempted to get DLC for a game on the PSN, and been able to share it?

I want to do it for 2 games I have here locally, and have been distributed, but without DLC.

Major_Tom did mention the possiblity, but a tested case?

First, stop baiting links/questions

Second:
Trans: Leave your comments if it functions.
27 facebook faggots liked it
No comments

You niggers have to get better at archiving.

tks

not multiup, but Alberto Pumper's untested upload

checksum the 2?

agreed, they could have used any P2P to make this faster. it's very risky and innovative, more possible on USB-ethernet.

That makes no sense. How would getting other computers involved in transferring your files from your local machine to your vita make it faster in any way?

I did the same thing for the few online games I actually play. Then I got a refurbished 1000 for $110, it's in perfect condition and had 3.51 on it

sage for blog

Hang in there, pupper.

Sell it quick and get another Vita, ASAP.

Instead of using faulty and corruptible non-verifiable TCP stream that's FTP, a P2P designed for streaming and quality of service can both test the authenticity of the session and the data packets as they are being transferred on RAM.

I didn't think multicasting at the time, but that's even more possible using Wifi, Bluetooth, and USB™. Thus swarming the files on demand making the transfer faster than 1-1.

Or wait for the another stage 1 exploit.

when are we getting cheaper memory cards bros?

It's like you don't know what you're talking about but want to appear like you do.
Just for kicks, does anyone know what protocol the vita uses for MP4 file transfers?

sage for tangent

Anything besides from that? I've allready got that on the 3ds.

I tried playiing a dump of motorstorm rc but, it's only the trial version.

Anyone know if the English version of Project Diva X is uploaded somewhere? I just installed one and it's the moon version.

I've been playing Lost Dimension all weekend, it's pretty fuckin' alright.
Having only 8GB to work with is agony.

Get the Vita version. It's much better. Also, you're going to be hurting for notable Vita racers. Outside of Criterion and Liverpool games, you're just going to have random titles like Asphault, which might or might not actually be worth your times.

Glad to see the Furyu memes didn't get to you. I hope you continue to enjoy it. I like it quite a lot myself. Also lucked out and found a new copy of the game available for cheap.

Never ever.

Is it true that there's no jp audio in the english versions? If so, is there an undub?

I find myself enjoying FuRyu titles, Legend of Legacy was comfy. I'm praying Caligula gets a physical release because fuck vita's memory cards.

No JP audio but the dub is pretty good so I have no complaints there. There might be an undub/repack like Trails of Cold Steel and P4G, but you'd have to find out for sure.

This is the torfaggot user, they've been haunting the normal Vita threads. Drops bombs of pure, barely understandable autism at random. They're convinced that Googling shit is the same as understanding something.

As for your question, it's a fucked up version of MTP. QMCA is an open source clone of the official media manager, if you want a resource to help understand it.

Stop ridiculing yourself. Parity bits mean "perhaps" the data trails the next gram, not that it's the correct file & transmission. Race conditions do occur, esp. on a throttled or busy bus, like on USB.

If you are so knowledgeable on your triad, why didn't you implement a[n] [A]DC protocol instead?

A map of the custom MTP might be good, got a link?
This isn't very informative: github.com/codestation/qcma/tree/master/common

Is there any sign of being able to use the usb ports on the vita tv to run games off a usb stick or is it still too early to tell? Because fuck those overpriced as fuck memory cards.

Fell asleep and only just woke up. Still kind of groggy.

Yeah, I figured. I did say they look shady. Well, thanks for looking through anyways.

Sweet. I'll download both of them and see if they work.

Uh, toranon, did I do something wrong? I'm honestly confused here.

Checksum against what? If there were others, more trusted versions, floating around then we'd just download those versions instead. Well, I guess I could try unpacking these ones first and see what's inside before putting them in my Vita.

nvm: github.com/codestation/vitamtp

what you said:
What you could have said:
>radikal-gamez.net/threads/love-live-vol-1-psvita-jpn-henkaku-mega-up-team-potato.24473/
2 Sentences, 13 words, link to source, and ready for review.
You wasted a post blogging about your feelings. It's called baiting.

Both files…. If they are the same, the checksum will yield the same hash. I don't care at this point. You both wasted posts & bandwidth.

:^)

>>radikal-gamez.net/threads/love-live-vol-1-psvita-jpn-henkaku-mega-up-team-potato.24473/
I wasn't asking anons to verify the Spic site specifically. What I was wondering more of was whether or not there were more legitimate DL links floating about instead. And so, if I really wanted to be direct, what I would've just said was:
>radikal-gamez.net/threads/love-live-vol-1-psvita-jpn-henkaku-mega-up-team-potato.24473/ but I don't trust it
Which, apparently, other anons were able to find (even if they still have to be tested).

Uh, okay? I act like a retard plenty of times, I'll admit that. Not much I can do about that part. I'm not very direct as a person as well, but I don't see much reason to have to change that on an anonymous image board either.

If they were different, then you wouldn't know which one was the legitimate one. If they're the same, then it wouldn't matter which of the two you'd download. If there was a verified source, then we'd just use that one instead of bothering with these.

I guess I'll try again later.

So I need Filezilla to transfer the vpk files to my vita right? And the computer with filezilla needs to be on the same network as the vita correct? If so, I can't connect to the vita with Filezilla or even ping it for that matter. I've reset the router and modem and everything. Anyone else have this problem?

Hell, is there any way I can just transfer the games to my vita via USB? Apparently renaming the vpk to an mp4 works. Has anyone tried that?

Does anyone have a dumped copy of Chaos;Head Dual?
The posters on the spic forum are saying that the copy uploaded there is corrupt.

You sure the FTP server on the Vita is running? Hit select on Vitashell and don't press circle - if you do you'll shut it down again.

Yes. it works. Rename to mp4 ,throw it on your QCMA video folder and copy it. Then rename it with vitashell.
Videos are stored in ux0:/video/xx where xx is an ID. Each video goes in a single id folder.

Did all of that.

Excellent, thank you.

RinCheat open Beta: wololo.net/talk/viewtopic.php?f=116&t=46982

Yifan.lu asking for HenKaku R2 testing:
twitter.com/yifanlu/status/772835622197219328
one person approached: twitter.com/Stary2001/status/772847959214096384
>@theflow0 stary2001.co.uk/henkakuv2/ done :)

all I have to say
>PHP

If you know how to rephrase, perfect.
How do you verify? This question is more rhetorical than legitimate. Although if anyone has any good proposals than a video demonstration, please share.

There are a lot of positive reports from people switching to the older version of HENkaku. Saves reappearing and non-working games begin to work.
Seems it is the most recent version causing the troubles….not the dumps.

Well thats good news. I hope whatever caused th bug gets fixed

since this is a piracy thread
wheres a good place to pirate textbooks

Just do

to transfer games.

So how do I install the older version of henkaku if possible?

stary2001.co.uk/henkakuv2
It's being hosted here for the time being. You install it the same way, just click the link in the Vita browser.

Speaking of which, I just loaded it up and my save from earlier (>>10614434) reappeared. So that's a good sign

When do we get PSP/PS1 games again?

Interesting, implementing the Safety API fucked up more shit, lol.

Try again kid

Whenever i open the page it keeps saying
"not found" on the website, what do I do?

A couple of weeks or months ago, MEGA implemented a download limit to unregistered users, and that shit also affects JDownloader. Some faggot is working on a plug-in, but right now, you can download from MEGA with JDownloader, and that's a fucking pain in the ass.
svn.jdownloader.org/issues/78243

RECOMMEND ME SOME GOOD VITA GAMES, FUCK

I dunno man, it worked for me. Sorry.

You could start by saying genres you're into.

Super Robot Wars Z3: Jigoku and Tengoku.

ANYTHING IS FINE, FUCK

Ok, so according to Major_Tom's old guides, DLC content is saved in addcont0:, and I have to zip that up after FTP. Am I really the only one ever proving a DLC .vpk w/ game?

Btw, around the 3days before you asked, this was posted:
bbs.duowan.com/thread-44983037-1-1.html

Trying to find our 2DKF friend. too much pink for my eyes!

I will be nice, praying real hard for fortitude: When you are done, make a torrent, and share it. Mega is implementing martial on their servers. Same thing is happening in duowan forums, all the baidu links get taken down in less than a day. I still think they are the same company.

I know I can't ask you all to make a TTH using any protocol, but at the least try.

If anything is fine, just download any fucking game you cunt.

I didn't even know you could dump DLC. I could have sworn that was locked along with game updates. Maybe I'm just a retard who misunderstood something I read.

Do you just install a DLC vpk the same way as a game vpk, then? Or do you have to do something extra, like put them in the same folder or give them the same name?

ANY GENRE I MEANT, FUCK

THANKS I'LL LOOK INTO IT, FUCK

I assume the later, he was not very clear, none are:
wololo.net/2016/08/03/psvita-digital-gamecartridge-gamedlcsavedata-decryption-3-60-majortom/
or: pastebin.com/pz9FbTet

Do they all congregate on that discord and jot down notes?

consider adding a >hurr OP, can I downgrade to 3.60? line to the op template so we can know when it is possible to downgrade.
Considering rebuying a vita soon if we don't find a way.

so where's those Eurobeat albums user?

Just google it you cunt.

How is it I can handle Final Fantasy Tactics and pre-Awakening Fire Emblem, but not this?

Uncharted: Golden Abyss

Because not all games in the same genre will appeal to the same person. Also if you were playing in English things might've been mistranslated, NISA is infamous for being godawful at their jobs.

If you piss long into an abyss, the abyss also pisses onto you.

–Nathan Drank

I already posted them several share threads ago, might as well post them here

mega.nz/#!3NIRhIKC!K_j2TMyXTFleYyMlwnXr-BU3Jq2Zsxc-xxY2mGjXP40

mega.nz/#!HQZnwJSC!-vxA7HRH5Aj1h9r7EVsfK-uOJhm0GdJKY_Oo6ng4ZwQ

mega.nz/#!OYRWgYoS!NWnj2Y08EC2qMcbq0nthCbZVl_DNuPRggUlXyRMnYH0

mega.nz/#!yJRkjBSL!CKshSClvapgMnWZn4zzAZ7nLie5uN8wPnbz4PWmVydA

mega.nz/#!udwUnYqA!U2fZ_iu1IlvKwOLadtUDmPr8iItWndjMlQCcL_A1ov8

mega.nz/#F!HVIDUQSQ!mcihBJ-d3WLEnPIQRGXWhA

I need to rest b4I head to work, too much reading:
bbs.duowan.com/thread-44970008-1-1.html

Someone find the 2dkf hacker that delivered tokyo xanadu, odin's sphere, and htoL#NiQ. I need to both collaborate and thank him. frwololo can fuck himself.

dunno, but here's some. got lewd lolis?

you are still alive Kstew?

No, dont know him. I know theres like another 15+ SEB albums out that i cant find, importing them is like 100aud a pop.

oh my bad, thanks user!

Thanks, and sure, here's some I dug my External drive out for this, so I hope you like them

Anyone find a dump for uncharted yet?

it's one of the few games that can not be dumped….I know I own it and it is shit to dump
wait for the next 1.2 update (@theflow0 has confirmed it will work with that version)

I RECOGNIZE THAT FOXSLUT

fuck. Well atleast it's dumpable in the newest update.

I don't, but good for you. Here's some more; last round, since two posts of porn is the limit

Jikkyō Powerful Pro Yakyū 2016
Atelier Arland trilogy (Rorona, Totori, Meruru)
The very latest atelier - Atelier Sophie
SRW jigoku and tengoku as was already recommended.

Senran Kagura Shinovi Versus
Senran Kagura Estival Versus
Valkyrie Drive: Bhikkhuni (from same devs of senran)

Small, but great games (if amount of remaining free space on card is low):
Dragon Quest Builders
Damascus Gear Operation Tokyo
Shiren The Wanderer: The Tower of Fortune and The Dice of Fate
Hello Kitty to Issho Block Crash V

Are there any Initial D games on the vita? or anything similar?

Nothing user. Initial D is only on ps2/psp (which i played on real arcades personally, and decided that its just stupid to play those games without wheel) and ps3 one.

Youd think a handheld like the vita would get an Initial D game, or is the genre dying out?

Genre is already dead. And the console will follow up soon.

The vita's allready dead m8.

Piracy is the only thing that made it popular.

Thanks man. What order should I play the Atelier games in, FUCK?

Does Anthony Burcherlands - Low res edition 2 work?

I'm interested because I have a fetish for handheld ports of console/pc games.

Rorona>Totori>Meruru for the Arland Trilogy
Make sure your playing the Plus version of Rorona, as its a complete overhaul compared to the normal version.

Solid damn choice.

HAHA TIME FOR WEEBGAMES

But if he thought it didn't work why did he think 40$ was a good price for a paperweight?

Because that's what he gave for it.

my new vita is on 3.51 and I've been hesitant to update for henkaku, what are the chances of a different/superior exploit being found that might require an earlier firmware than 3.60? I'm a lazy faggot pls spoonfeed me.

Apparently so. Saves even seem to work fine.

Not that I like the game, I simply also have a similar fascination with these ports. What other games besides NFS Most Wanted, SFxTekken, UMVC3, Rayman, Cucklands 2, and Mortal Kombat are faithful ports of PS3/360 games? Not counting HD collection shit.

Very low, unless you're a hardcore sperg programmer. Few people have Vitas with early firmware (even enthusiasts), if they do then surely they'll find a method to downgrade like they did with the 3DS.

(Anyone knows if you need some kind of special cables or some shit to use an american console in PAL land?)

can I pirate on 3.56? or 3.60 only

CYBER SLUTS FUCKING WHEN

A lot of people asked for an uncensor patch of 2 on rebbit and twitter when the whole piracy bomb dropped, I wouldn't be surprised if some disgusting weeblord is working on it.

3.60 only.

You might need an adapter to for the power to use 220 volts and whatever fancy plug design you have. Otherwise, you should be good.

I'm assuming I can't update to 3.60 somehow?

ill just sell my shit on ebay i guess

wololo.net/2016/08/09/manually-update-ps-vita-firmware-3-60/

qCMA won't let me transfer files without logging into a PSN account. Is there a way around this?

I hope eventually there's a way that enables vpk while connected to psn because I want to download user levels on Little big planet. Other than that, this is pretty rad.

What do I do about error oxffff? I havent been able to pirate a single game because of it since the first genera;

You have enough space? Keep in mind that the vpk needs double the amount of space to install.

I'm sure I do I'll try uninstalling all my games then

Before you do that, try the vpk compression thing that was posted earlier, the one that splits the dump into the installable vpk and the files to copy over. Saves you from clearing the space out.

Vita chargers are 100~240V so it should be fine. At least mine is…

thanks friend, on a related note anyone care to speculate on how soon we may see full-blown CFW for Vita on the scale of what's available for 3DS and PSP? considering getting a PSTV to fuck around with while I wait to see what else the vita scene pulls off in the future just in case.

So apparently they updated Henkaku and the latest version fixes the save bugs. Has anyone tested it yet?

Also, since Henkaku allows you to connect to PSN (because of firmware spoofing), is there anything stopping me from installing a game vpk and getting the update for it from PSN itself?

Yes, there is. Those updates from PSN are encrypted, so they're useless for HENkaku, at least until a way to decrypt them is found.

Anyone know anything about this? The content manager keeps nagging me to log into PSN for me to use it. Is this only a one time thing or something?

Open qcma's options, activate offline mode. Then make sure your vita has wifi off before connecting. If you already got an 'update software' message, reboot the vita first.

Gotcha, thanks

I managed to update the Vita to 3.60 with qCMA already. I already have offline mode on so content manager isn't telling me to update, it just says to log into PSN which I don't want to do.

Did the vita have a PSN account assigned to it at some point in time? If not, you need to at least activate it. CMA won't work if the Vita doesn't have something activated on it.

To activate a Vita without updating, you can reset it to factory and log in to PSN in the startup config. Any other time, it'll fail.
Try this, but once you do your initial login and the Vita is activated, change your PSN password so that the Vita will fail to login from that point onwards.

You can use a burner account, too. You just need the Vita to have some act.dat generated so that it can properly pass the data through.

Anyone have a patched PATCH.cpk for Monster Monpiece that actually works with the legit version? I've been having a hell of a time extracting and the only community one blackscreens for legit copies.

If you're working with legit copies of the game, digital or otherwise, you can't put the replacement files in ux0:/app. Instead, place them on ux0:/patch/PCSxxxxxx.
Look for the P4G undub tutorial for a reference on how to do it. Also, when doing it like this you will need a modded param.sfo for it to work. Just grab the original sfo through FTP and hex edit it so that it's version 1.01 or whatever version you want.

Do you guys know where the patch notes for updated games are? I'd like to see about changing it.

It works, you're the best user

Here is a great place to find some games (including and other hard to find ones):
brothersfrost.blogspot.com.au/2016/08/
brothersfrost.blogspot.com.au/2016/09/

[keks in spanish]

Also, it really bugs me that so many of places that collect pirated games link them all through adfly or similar places. Something about making money off of pirated games really rubs me the wrong way.

It's almost like all the websites that sprouted up when this happened are doing so to make money. This, among other reasons, is why reddit is cancer.

I'm glad the share threads have told the faggots who tried to pull that shit to fuck off whenever they popped up.

Might give it a few more months. If we're really lucky we might see it by the end of the year.

Anyone notice these two new system update options pop up when henkaku is activated? I don't know how MTP works, but it seems that the storage media options just reads the currently inserted cartridge for an update. It offered to update to 2.12 with Dragon's Crown inside, even though I have 3.60. I feel incredibly tempted to try it out, though what's stopping me is the worry of it bricking my system if I try to.

Has anyone tested playing online with Henkaku?

I just want XMB back.

The Firmware spoofing works. Tried it out with MvC3 for a couple matches

Gotta love launch titles. Were vita's even shipped with Version 1.0

What exactly am I doing wrong, why cant I extract the rest?

You're missing part 5.

After some fucking around and some dumb luck.. I finally did it.

Got my vita running Henkaku, molecule/vitashell. Got vitamin loaded in using the mp4 trick. Installing Bullet Girls now.

Eye yam excite.

you did it man

It worked
I forgot that nips use Circle instead of Cross to select and cancel
I was told this Bullet Girls game had engrish, though…

A bit late, but thanks user. You saved me too many hours.

No prob, user. Enjoy your game.

Is there a working dump for Taiko no Tatsujin yet? I've looked all over and I can't find one.

Is sony making push updates now?

You probably haven't disabled automatic updates. Disable the wifi and turn off all update-related stuff in the system settings. Also you can delete the update files from the downloads menu to cancel the update.

You can turn off auto update. I highly suggest you do so.
Settings>System>Auto-Start Settings

Keeps giving me error on install of Henkaku. Firmware is 3.60, does it just take a lot of tries?

Turning it off and on again worked.

This was working fine a few days ago, now its constantly telling me the memory card has been removed. Is this a problem with the new version?

A problem with the old version, actually. You're sure you have the newest version?

Delete your cookies.

Uh so I accidently deleted the none "iconlayout.ini" file while I was removing vpks after install. How fugged am i?

non

It updated the other day.

Right, the update was what fixed that problem. It did for a lot of people anyway. You're the first I know of that had the opposite happen.

The weird thing is that it never happens while im playing, only when I dont have a game open and the console on standby.

And all my saves and downloaded games are gone. It said something about "transfering data from internal to removable memory," does that mean I can get them back?

FPS is terrifyingly bad, but i still fucking love this game. Glad they dumped it.

mega.nz/#!fNgQXAyD!kZCKzHs1DOxgLMN_FBYiECttosLBp8gO8pXcUNnK6J4

Is it possible to play as only Showa Riders, or do they require you to use Heisei shit too?

Well. You can replay all the levels later with shova riders. But yeah, they force you to play as "heisei" shit.

Also why you hate heisei? Its not all bad. Gaim, Kuuga and Blade were great in terms of storyline. And the only good shova with an actual proper storyline was Black/Black RX anyway.

I don't completely hate Heisei to be fair, I did enjoy Kabuto and what I saw of Drive, but overall the characters don't tend to appeal to me as much. They also don't pull off the bullshit the classic Riders did, like Hongo showing up in the coffin that supposedly had Hitler's treasure waiting for Shocker and the like.

Is this like a Share Thread?

I wouldn't mind the Gog version of Super Hot.

Oh wait, this is Vita Piracy.
What a Shame.

You didn't watched Den-o and Fourze then.

Where the fuck is Totori? I've checked just about every available place, including plebbit, and I see nothing.

so how well will I be able to get into this, not knowing the least bit of moonrunes? I do have google translate's mobile app so I can at least do some menus and such.

Can you proceed through warriors games from KOEI in moonrunes? Well, its that easy.

Select level, select character, beat the shit out of all the living things.

Totori is the only atelier that doesn't work. You can for now complete rorona.

Fantastic. Thanks m80

I might warn you that FPS during high enemy waves is like 10 or lower. Boss levels don't lag though, and they are the most fun thing in that game, because bosses actually kinda intelligent.

Also start the game on hard difficulty if you want to have fun at all, its incredibly easy otherwise.

Speaking of which, I started playing Rorona the other day. Is the delay in opening menus normal, or is it the dump?

Nah, in my experience dumps never affect performance of games. Its the game.

Yeah, I haven't had any problems in other games, either. I was just wondering if it was having trouble loading stuff for some reason, since a delay on menus is something that I feel like the devs would have considered a serious problem, seeing as how most of the game is looking through menus.

has the save bug been fixed?

Yes

Anyone have a working vpk of corpse party: blood drive?
I tried installing the one on some reddit list, but when i tried starting it, it just says the application stopped working

semi related story but i live in the middle of an old building with lots of old people, and lots of them have insecure old routers. I set my old notebook to try cracking and stealing passwords 24/7 long ago and already got a few, and now i have a download speed of about 30mbps, 15mbps being what i pay for and 5mbps upload 1mbps of which i pay for.

Wait for next version of vitamin. You can't dump that game.

oh
is there a way to know which ones work or not?

Does anyone have the patch for Deception IV Nightmare princess (US)?

I'm getting my vita today but there are so much games. Suggest me your favorites vita games anons.

Dungeon Travelers 2, Hollow Fragment, and Ar Nosurge are my most played. You might want to ask that in the regular Vita general though.

I will, still thanks a lot user, this weekend is going to be comfy.

Super Robot Wars Z3: Jigoku-hen and Tengoku-hen
Coven and Labyrinth of Refrain

Since you're pirating it you might as well get the midquel DLC as well.

Can you tell me how the Ar Nosurge translation is? I heard something about inconsistencies about the names or something so I'm worried about the quality of everything else. Also is Hollow Fragment good enough where I should play it even if I thought the anime was shit?

SUPER STARDUST DELTA
———————————————–
mega.nz/#!5hgkCDyT
key :!PEunM-18oMUnZPSR0qqd7Wp0yDTomDFB3MdOIJOLeYA

tell me if the .vpk works. i dumped it with the latest version of vitamin (first time dumping)

from what I have seen so far SSD will only load as a demo

>[email protected]/* */
status/773964885348741120

I fucking knew it was possible!

Heck yeah five games I have ready for DLC dumping.

For everyone else, relisting few Vitamin 1.00 games everywhere. e.g.
magnet:?xt=urn:btih: 5df8b9563a68750bbe88f4907dc9f5a2f9479694&dn=PCSE00005_SFXT_01.00.VPK [many public trackers later]

To whomever hopelessly uploaded Muramasa Rebirth on Nyaa (nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=846664), add more metadata, e.g. tid=847975

nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=847019#c581375
Yes, yes you can.

Waiting on Nyaa to confirm an upload, their only prompt:
I'm a little teapot,
Short and stout,
Here is my handle,
Here is my spout,
When I get all steamed up,
Hear me shout,
Tip me over and pour me out!

I'm a clever teapot,
Yes, it's true,
Here's an example of what I can do,
I can turn my handle into a spout,
Tip me over and pour me out!

Updated the torrent to reflect all the trackers that are down, and some comments:
5df8b9563a68750bbe88f4907dc9f5a2f9479694&dn=PCSE00005_SFXT_01.00.VPK&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.opentrackr.org%3a1337&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.coppersurfer.tk%3a6969&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.leechers-paradise.org%3a6969&tr=udp%3a%2f%2fexplodie.org%3a6969&tr=http%3a%2f%2fopen.nyaatorrents.info%3a6544%2fannounce
OR
a.uguu.se/57VGRdprXfH6_PCSE00005_SFXT_01.00.VPK.torrent

Nyaa hasn't updated, so I will assume the bugmenot account is a dummy/test.

In other news, anyone know of a temporary direct linking file host, for like small files like torrents? pomf clones have the flaw that you cannot edit or delete your uploads.

Volafile or Zerobin or Ghostbin maybe?

There's a new dumping tool called MaiDump. It may be better than or compatible with Vitamin 1.1 don't really know yet. The original tool is in Chinese but theres an english version that may or may not work: mediafire.com/?yjn38ja25n81wqi

huh, thats interesting

Already playing Gundam Breaker 3 dumped through it.
drive.google.com/file/d/0B1A_kLtnka4ZdlVzRUplSEItSFk/view?usp=sharing>>10657208

Have to unpack VPK into mai folder though.

This is so fucking amazing, just started today and installed Odin Sphere. Buying a vita is the best thing I did recently.

Vitamin 2.0 is out now, so if any of you had undumpable games before now is the time to try again. Also it adds support for DLC

bitbucket.org/TheOfficialFloW/vitamin/overview

TheFlow is such a petty little bitch. He got triggered by a few people on Twitter and will only release the source code to the Chinese devs.

Yeah, I saw that. The psvita scene for some reason is pretty cucked. It's a shame too. I bet even DoaX3 could have been dumped by now if the source code was released from the begininng

Dumping valhalla knights 3 with vitamin 2 and will see if it works. Anyone interested? It has bust slider and semi loli like race. This is the xeed english non updated version. The newer version is jap only.

Its always like this, on the 3ds side of thing we had to deal with smealum for a while.

Is it necessary to have played the previous titles?

I don't know but don't think so. Sadly I don't have the dlc for it.

No. But, it's pretty darn grindy just to buy new armor/weapons and to unlock new customization opstions. Also avoid at all costs fighting orange dudes with scimitars a few areas away from outside the hub early game when low on gold, as they can give you a status aliment that drains your gold and at that point you need gold just to heal, revive, and cure your party members.

Sounds legit. I like off-the-wall things like this in my games.

*university student*

sounds great, will it be a mega link?

You should try it with chinkdump, since that one doesn't fuck with the modules like vitamin does.

Will upload to multiuploader that includes mega. Now I'm installing and see if it will work. If I don't upload it today you can see it on pspiso since I will post it there also

Will try it if vitamin fails. I wanted to try it for digimon next order but I heard some people lost their saves for cyber sluts so I wanted to wait for a newer version but I don't care for VK3 since I didn't play it and have no save yet.
I wanted to try it for digimon

Vitamin worked now will upload.

Was Gold available as a DLC upgrade for the base game, or did you just have to buy Gold as a full game? Because Gold is going for about 5000 on Amazon, while vanilla VK3 is going for 1000.

It was a full game and xseed had no plans to bring it.

Who's xseed? I think this is a Marvelous game. A shame though, I'll have to keep an eye out and see if I can find it cheaper elsewhere then.

Just got a used vita and restored the system, should I activate a psn account now or should I do that later?

Xseed published vanilla version in english and they publish Marvelous games most of the time.

Won't it tell you to update? better later and update manually to 3.60.

Oh, you were talking about foreign versions then? I just meant in Japanese, not really interested in playing foreignizations of games.

8GB vita card ain't nearly big enough.
Jesus fuck, I don't want to spend 50 buckaroos for something bigger.

Oh shit, so this is where your autistic ass ran off to.

Now that piracy is possible there'll be a lot more demand for a SD converter. Greed will make it happen.

kinda ironic since greed is what made it happen in the first place. fucking sony

New chinkdump version
mediafire.com/download/d3d1i7td3dpri2y/MaiDumpTool_V233.1.vpk

thefl0w might not legally own the source to Vitamin, the chinks would only use the sections he made, DLC and update dumping, because their shit is better

Here is Valhalla Knights 3 English release by xseed. mega.nz/#!jtoy3BqI!sWj0baHQHj0Xl6v_Sev42pNlMKeYl16A872BHL53LVE
Upload speed was 80 KBs/s

Can't connect to henkaku and the link from doesn't work. What do? Am I fucked?

Just use the offline installer.

Part two of The Legend of Heroes Trails of Cold Steel series.
mega.nz/#!9cgmnTRY!deNh0Q9h6kBc0UBilVIClzUHJNdLWY2ZlvGljvxk_Mc

Install game first, then insert these modules.
mega.nz/#!Zw8jxTBA!qvgdSspoXKIM7aMOF4qFIJvabwN0BR_xVe78PdPATMw

Is this the Japanese version? If so, fuck that.

Danke.

[Demonstration needed]

What the hell is this?

none here own anything, so I see no ramifications.

>Visit henkaku.xyz from the built-in web browser on your PS Vita and press the “Install” button to install HENkaku. You must do this every time you reboot the console–that is, every time you turn the console off and on again.
Is there a way around having to do this every time I power my Vita on?

I realized the link doesn't work if you have the "www." there. I'm retarded.

You need henkaku already installed to use the offline installer.

I upload it here

How many fucking piracy threads are there?
Disclaimer: haven't tested it beyond booting the game.

mega.nz/#!iMViXDDZ!sm7ra0JFr0oYFuddEQ0OKTQKGOPFb2NIp_LZXOrpqnI

PW: Vivian James

Torrent: nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=848511

New dumper. Works better than Vitamin in most cases where you can use it.

Maybe

mega:#!oI1mQaLT!V_iAAkXjWaqi00ML-fIQNQqlTZMMqNk5LOeXMCWj8lA
It probably works now.

Can anyone with Dungeon Travelers 2 dump it now that we have MaiDump and Vitamin 2.0? J or English or both, I plan on trying to swap back the 4 cgs anyways.

Email, offline installer, android-henkaku, choose your options.

And I responded to you here:
This time, the first line-reply was totally removed. Oh well.

There should only be 1, this one. Report the thread if you see more. IMHO, there should only be one Holla Forumsita thread, but you know.

replicating soon™

I meant more like: where's the info, source, dumper, etc.

You came into the thread like everyone already knew what it was, and could tell what it was. Sorry, wherever you source you material, isn't 8ch. You have to report anything you do know if you are trying to share the info here.

It's literary like saying "09728561851837!" on a stadium, and only one referee gets the reference, because they are running the game.

If you got it from /hgg/ or the discord server, do note, not everyone has access to either

I came here to laugh at you.

Can somebody with Terraria 1.1 please upload the update? I really want to be able to upload my character and world from the PS4.

They tell me that the .JSON API is soo hopelessly broken, that all image links are borked, and you can see the true IP-address IDs.

It's why reading 8ch on overchan-android is hilariously "borked"

But again, check out this spam:
4pda.ru/forum/index.php?showtopic=465175&st=8980

I got it from the source at Baidu, the dumper is called MaiDumperTool. It properly copies suprx files so compatibility is much better than Vitamin, even TheFlow took a look and said Vitamin sucks in comparison.

Link and reference where you were sourced. You are doing better.
e.g: this is what asking baidu PS Vita hacking forums did:
tieba.baidu.com/f?kw=psvita破解&pn=6150

btw, for those ignorant, Baidu is exactly like Google is for China in America.
The forums is exactly like Google+.

Yeaaah.

Anyway to play PS1 games?

searx.me/?q=MaiDump PS Vita&categories=general
Thank you Searx.me:
gbatemp.net/threads/comparison-of-vitamin-2-0-and-maidump.441151/

>Yifan on MaiDump: twitter.com/yifanlu/status/774337375497441280?lang=en

Sadly, we don't know. We aren't psychic.
More info: gbatemp.net/threads/another-dump-games-tools-maidumptool-v233-0-like-vitamin.441074/
The fucking actual reference
91wii.com/thread-72348-1-1.html
And still no source to be found!
Alternate discussion:
tieba.baidu.com/p/4774309926?qq-pf-to=pcqq.group
where have I read them from?

—–
>twitter.com/yifanlu/status/774337375497441280?lang=en
I told you, your jokes are not funny. These people are living in the 20th century, I swear.

Heard about it from fl0w's analysis on twatter

Can anyone give me a very quick rundown on the 'sce_module' trick? Googling only leads me to a ton of forums/posts talking about it and giving mega links, but not actually telling you what it is or how to do it.

The module trick is literally just opening the game install path and replacing the files in the sce_module folder with the other ones. It tends to "solve" issues with dumps because vitamin didn't dump modules.

Alright, thanks. That sounds simple enough.

MaiDump dumps don't need the fix

How do you update pirated games? Does someone have to upload a vpk?

Somebody has to dump the update

People who do not lurk /hbg/ shall suffer.

Can somebody upload Terraria 1.11? You'd be making vita history and I'd love you long time, if you know what I mean.

I found your little faggot: archive.is/ZWlIz
First: You don't copy the excerpted text of your source and claim it as "your own".
Secondly: you don't play like it's a "new" thing, it's been on the market for awhile
tieba.baidu.com/f?ie=utf-8&kw=psvita破解 MAIDUMP&fr=search
V233.0 implies there has been 233 iterations, so it's anything but new.
Thirdly: why are using twitter to mass-comm to a capitalistic egotistical faggot? Oh wait, this is rhetorical.

Kindly, fuck yourselves.

Tell frwololo he can buy himself a cactus and shove it deep to his large intestines.

再见鬼子

A faggot, but thanks for doing better.

Or, you can download the patch files, open vitashell, open FTP, connect, upload, disconnect, done.
But again

Why would waste my time spoonfeeding you? Give me legitimate reason give a diminute care to re-link the Mega URL.

where do you insert the modules?

Enjoy your monster girls Holla Forums

nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=848535

Have you installed the game yet?

Once you do extract the module folder.
Then FTP the contents into the game (PCSE00896)/sce_module folder.

Remember to leave the steroid.suprx as is.

it's sce_module…. only one, and your dumper forgot to mention where it is naturally installed.
refreshed in time…..

Some of us can't lurk. Woo me.
Try Chinamen, who can't even visit twitter.
Do yourself the respectful favor: don't post at all.
But do enjoy your "sikret [monitored] crob"
Google Captcha is just there for show, trust me.

Learning is not your forte I take it.

Still not giving a shit.

Actually 233 is used in Chinese internet speak to mean "lol", it could just as easily be the Chinese response to the way vitamin dumps games so terribly. Please do research before being retarded.

frwololo is tries very hard to act as if he is a gatekeeper to "normal people" and the "hacking community". This is literally how he makes money, he sucks the dicks of the few people who DO talk to him to push their projects as the greatest things known to man. In this case it backfired because some Chinese guy that couldn't give less of a fuck about the "scene" in English vita released a superior product and didn't feel like talking to him about it.

Could someone re-up Gravity Rush? The link in the pastebin is down

Now that this maidumper shit exists, will someone eventually be able to dump Totori?

>pastebin.com/Xn4npQTA
>pastebin.com/sAdJssZ1
>本工具Psvita破解吧首发 转载请注明原帖链接! 并附加这句话 切记 切记!
>This tool Psvita starting to crack it reprinted, please indicate the original post link! And an additional sentence Remember Remember!
This, this fucking angers me the most. These people have no integrity, not even a "thank you".

OKIE DOKIE!

I did retard:
>tieba.baidu.com/f?ie=utf-8&kw=psvita破解 MAIDUMP&fr=search
4 pages long of posts.

No need to tell me how much of a faggot frwololo is. Thanks, bye.

magnet:?xt=urn:btih: 1edb6e3464373e8969069aefacc8b71dbbcc31de&dn=Gravity%20Rush%20(PS%20Vita)&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.leechers-paradise.org%3a6969&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.coppersurfer.tk%3a6969&tr=udp%3a%2f%2fexodus.desync.com%3a6969&tr=udp%3a%2f%2fzer0day.ch%3a1337&tr=udp%3a%2f%2fopen.demonii.com%3a1337

You sure did Torguy

thanks friendo

Are you the autist commenting on the torrents?

Who the fuck are you? Go away!

I can't get this working I get to the welcome to henkaku pop-up then the browser crashes and nothing shows up on my screen.

If it doesn't work after the first three or four times reboot and try again.

Alright I got it, man this FTP is slow.

you sure read clearnetard
want to see the earliest post! you wanna see it, yes, yes little ghost?

here you go:
tieba.baidu.com/p/4774404908?pid=97569714729&cid=0#97569714729

Now go play fetch little cleatard, and read me back why MAIDUMP moniker was maido. 101010101

yw. next time, read the OP.

What torrents? Recall I don't use torrent, TOR user.

Apparently a 8ch/v/ poster that knows how to use a public gateway that randomly forwards your TCP packets with at the least 3 forwarders to prevent traffic analysis by the most common of attackers that's not ECHELON.

But basically, not a namefag. You?

the wonders of using 20th century protocols, on shittier radio technology.
welcome to the new age.

So does anyone have any idea what is going to happen when games require 3.61? Are we able to remove the FW requirement in games or is something like CFW going to have to be made?

…next up telenet

It's impossible to tell if you're a high functioning autist or just experiencing the side effects of ESL. Going off you thinking TOR is somehow at all going to help you be any more user I'm going with actual retard.

Too bad your faggotry is plainly obvious. I've seen you in the share thread and both Vita threads. Your posting style is so clear you might as well be using a tripcode. Look, I'm already building up a profile - weeaboo autistic wannabe know-it-all who likes free vidya and doesn't like getting mean emails from the ISP. I get that you want to limit the number of posts you make so you collect all your replies into one shitpost but what you're not getting is that nobody but you gives a shit about your opinion, which you seem to want to share with everyone.

Let's assume Sony will keep on licensing games past 3.61:
-spoofer works
-henkaku confirmed to work on 3.61, using diffenrent undisclosed injection, manually done.
-they can't upgrade the crypto system, thus any new firmware + cart system will still use RSA BSAFE, which was already proven breakable

So nothing.

heh. Try morse code w/ Enigma.

Tell me it isn't the lesser of 5 evils, because clearly I motioned 2 years ago for an I2P gateway that never came. But if you don't recall that, the retard is you.

Thanks for calling me a faggot than for a spewing bile. At the least you lowered your post to "address me".

Do you have anything more vita piracy related posting, or do you want to delete your post now that I read it?

So do I delete the VPK after installing or should I keep it on there for some reason?

You can safely delete it from your memory card after installing.

Whatever you say Alex Jones

Same granpapie George Soros.

So is honorie something that can happen in doax3 now?

It's like I'm reading the posts of somebody new to the internet who thinks being alt right is cool.

I don't think hating George Soros has anything to do with being alt-right.

No, not by itself, but I also said postS.

What gave you that idea? That I am on Holla Forumsita thread seeking sources to information about the hacking scene?

somehow your trail of impressions is off, hemispheres off.

btw, there's a delete post dropdown if you click the triangle on your name. It's a really cool feature.

So there are only extremes?s

Nope your inane usage of Tor, your constant display of autism, and your supreme command of the English language gave me that. There aren't extremes just very specific tip-off points.

And yeah, there are delete buttons, if you utilized the feature better threads would flow so much more efficiently without massive blocks of broken English full of some guy reading introductory posts to programming trying to be teh 13373$7.

Too bad there's no such similar feature in real life for you to utilize.

What a riveting post with no projection, insecurity, or pre-2010 lingo at all. I'll gladly join you brilliant, free-thinking authoritarians because fuck libertarians for wanting freedom, and fuck the right for not letting their wife get railed by Jamal or fisted by Vicky.

It's like you are literally incapable of not showing how fucking retarded you are. Every currently held political belief has to do with people trying to decide how BBC should get fucked.

Vita Piracy related:

isn't that like your opinion, mahn

Did they tell you TOR posters cannot delete posts, but clearnet fags can?!? Wasupwidat?

You can spam here: >>>/test/
For actual political discussions: >>>Holla Forums
For Vita discussions, stay.
Everything else: >>>/talk/

Has anyone made some idiot-proof guide like the 3ds threads have?

too soon for that. Vitamin 1.20 while out too risky. Maidump in beta phase.

Either way, my attempt was largely ignored, so I cannot comment.

The OP has some good shit although.

Thank you.

I'll make a new thread tomorrow or so once we hit page 13. Anyone have some more info and links they want in the Next OP? is are in.

is in.*

Are you guys using your regular psn accounts or are you using secondary accounts? Is it safe to activate your regular account, especially if you already have henkaku running for the firmware spoof?

Make a secondary account if you're afraid. Don't sync Trophies or play online if you don't want the chance to be banned.

Want to copy and paste most of the things found here for MAIDump?: gbatemp.net/threads/another-dump-games-tools-maidumptool-v233-0-like-vitamin.441074/

I dunno if I should even create a twitter account at this point. I see how to fix all the confusion, but again, I would be dealing with attentionwhores.

e.g., I want to contact hackinformer letting them know where the link is, and that none know who the hackers are, still. Baidu is just being Baidu.

The majority use several accounts, just in case. You don't need to use an account to activate it, although:
this:

Won't the system try to update if you activate during set up?

I like how you unleash verbal diarrhea and don't even try to counter the fact that lesbians rape EVERYBODY'S women.

Not if you block it, which Vitablocker and now HENkaku supports. You can always:

Is reading a thread really that hard? I didn't even make these posts, and I can understand perfectly what is said.

please, contain your theories about the world and politics outside this thread, thank you.
There's an ancient proverb by ancient men that goes like this:
Don't feed the trolls
I take wisdom when given.

I took 5 seconds, five, facepalming.

How old are you?

Never mind, don't answer the blatant. Considered me baited.

Most ridiculous exchanges as of late:
twitter.com/Joonie86/status/774497502913449984
I am watching this chaos unravel.

He lit. created an account to talk to a reposter, lol: tieba.baidu.com/home/achievement?un=JoonX86&fr=home
pbs.twimg.com/media/Cr8Yc2KUMAAf9No.jpg:orig

If someone has a burner account, this is the time to act.

The last thing I want is for yifanlu to act like he knows what's he's doing, as he exposed he doesn't:
twitter.com/JonCrumb2/status/774430557925154816

ayy lmao, this is going to be super chaos, super fast: twitter.com/theflow0/status/774520709053837312

At the least /hbg/ isn't totally idiotic.
>-MaiDumpTool completely obliterating theflow0's Vitamin twitter.com/theflow0/status/774257844287922176

This post finalizes my decision to still not create a twitter account. Thanks OP 154354905.

Let the chaos begin.

current thread: 154354905
7 threads in one day, wew googlechan.

Where the chaos was confirmed: #154264438

My lord indeed.

Next time, at the least reference what's happening. Some people aren't NEETs to be able to wade through over 6+k posts in a day, esp. for a niche device.

Vitamin is bascially dead, MaiDumpTool is obliterating it. I'm pretty sure Vitamin won't have updates.

I'm trying to do the mp4 copy method of adding games onto my vita, but content manager keeps telling me I need to update my firmware before I can do that. Is there anyway I can get around this?

Use Qcma instead of the sony one.

Torfaggot.
This is a board full of people considered too problematic for the internet hate machine at 4chan.
A board where everybody is referred to as a nigger or a fag.
A board where posting anime child porn is not just permitted, but encouraged.
This board is a hive of pure scum, villiany and genuine evil, where almost anything is permitted.
And despite all of the above, you are simply so annoying that you are not welcome here.
You do not fit into our community. You do not like our community. You don't even like our language, and can barely speak it. Why do you persist? Why do you keep posting? Don't you have communities in your native language you can dump your autism into? Or are you so annoying that you aren't welcome there either?

WHO THE FUCK IS THE FAGGOT ON TOR, SHITTING UP THIS THREAD.

I CAME HERE FOR DUMP UPDATES, AND SEE SHITPOSTING

HOW FUCKING DARE YOU

This thread is why i still go to cuckchan.

Anyone have a Japanese DT2 they wanna dump? I'm still interested in replacing the 4 CGs for the western releases.

So I just got the japanese versions of Omega Labyrinth and Genkai Tokki: Seven Pirates have these been dumped yet?

Seven Pirates yes. You should do a dump of Omega Labyrinth now that Vitamin 2.0 and Maidump are here. It was one of the games that didn't work before.

Which should I use I've never made a dump before.

From what I've seen Vitamin 2.0 is only better if the game has DLC that needs dumping. Otherwise Maidump is better if you can figure out how to use it.

Also if you use Maidump back up your game first. It'll delete the original bubble which means your save gets deleted as well.

New thread soon, sorry I had to go something all day.

It's up

Please dump (both)
Link please

How in the hell do I use maidump whenever I go to dump a game it just launches the game I am trying to dump.