"I find it odd that the president of the united states has to tell us he is smart"

He's, like, really smart.

cnn.com/2018/01/06/politics/trump-genius-tweet-analysis/index.html
cnn.com/2018/01/06/politics/trump-genius-tweet-analysis/index.html

this is a thread about the actor Donald Drump

If te vols were going to do anything about politicalsperging then they would have a long time ago. It's time to accept this.

they are essentially tabloids at this point

He tweets in order to circumvent the kike journalism grads, assisted by their eternal kvetching which only spreads his message further

lol

sounds like people on imageboards tbh

There's two other threads about this already retard

You liberal kikes are frustrated by the fact that no matter what you throw at the right, that you never can keep them down.

no one cares reddit

Trump is a liberal kike

Fake News Media pwned by the Donald YET AGAIN, I can't even watch, HAVE MERCY GOD EMPEROR TRUMP I CAN'T TAKE ANY MORE WINNING

This is why we can't have nice things, instead of keeping shitposting concentrated you faggots have to sperg out everywhere, then go OMG MUH CENSORSHIP when it starts getting moderated.

Yet you don't find it odd that people are writing books telling us how childish and stupid he is based on unverifiable accounts… Intersting

XD

What the fuck kind of drugs is this guy on?

Remember to report off-topic threads. The vols won't know if a thread is unwelcome unless the community tells them.

Old man's off his bloody rockers mate

Master baiter is more like it. Look how many idiots are talking about a tweet, and not the flights to cuba.

Get back to work, jim.

as a fellow 149 IQ person I can confirm Trump is as much of an intelligent male as myself is.

flights to cuba? Please elaborate.

IMBEECH GBMOPFT

Trump is honestly almost done

He'll be re-elected for a second term. Obama and Bush had a lot of these same problems in their first few years of office as well.

This is clearly fake.

But not even fucking Bush had this systematic media witch hunt, and americans aren't known for independent though

Who could be behind the witch hunt against Trump?

The US media has basically been tabloids for a long while.

This is getting weird. This is even worse than waifufagging, why do people feel compelled to obsess over others?

You do realize that this is literally a board about essentially worshipping random strangers because they do retarded shit in front of cameras right?

TWO SCOOPS

That's a funny way of saying 'mocking'.