US Army Kills Contracts for Hundreds of Immigrant Recruits

US Army Kills Contracts for Hundreds of Immigrant Recruits
U.S. Army recruiters have abruptly canceled enlistment contracts for hundreds of foreign-born military recruits since last week, upending their lives and potentially exposing many to deportation, according to several affected recruits and a former Army officer familiar with their situation.

Many of these enlistees have waited years to join a troubled immigration recruitment program designed to attract highly skilled immigrants into the service in exchange for fast-track citizenship.

Now recruits and experts say that recruiters are shedding their contracts to free themselves from an onerous enlistment process to focus on individuals who can more quickly enlist and thus satisfy strict recruitment targets.

The Pentagon and Army Recruiting Command, which oversees policy and guidance at its recruitment centers across the country, did not answer repeated requests for comment.

Margaret Stock, a retired Army officer central to the creation of the immigration recruitment program, told The Post that she has received dozens of frantic messages from recruits this week, with many more reporting similar action in Facebook groups. She said hundreds could be affected.

"It's a dumpster fire ruining people's lives. The magnitude of incompetence is beyond belief," she said. "We have a war going on. We need these people."

Stock said a recruiter told her there was pressure from the recruiting command to release foreign-born recruits, with one directive suggesting they had until Sept. 14 to cut them loose without counting against their recruiting targets, an accounting quirk known as "loss forgiveness."

stripes.com/news/us/us-army-kills-contracts-for-hundreds-of-immigrant-recruits-1.487829#.Wbw03km0llN
stripes.com/news/us/us-army-kills-contracts-for-hundreds-of-immigrant-recruits-1.487829#.Wbw03km0llN

Yeah but muh amnesty.

wtf i love zogbots now

kek

Hmmm. How about making the welfare niggers drive around Afghanistan until a bomb goes off so liberal misinformation media can meet its quota of sob stories.

/thread

Also

What a mighty army you guys got there.

The women are cum dumpsters for the men, don't let your daughter work in the army.

Wait, who are we officially at war with? I thought we had outsourced the Syrian conflict to ISIS?

Yep, a bunch of immigrants and guys who should have gone to jail doing their time until they can be released and apply for welfare is what defends NATO.

Russia killed ISIS. Time to regroup.

What modern war requires fresh grunts to be pumped into the fray? We're not running the Imperial Guard here. Current conflicts I'm aware of:
There's been a ceasefire for generations even if it's technically still going on. Requires intelligence officers and maybe navy and missile defenses on standby.
There's like 1000 guys there and they're just training locals to deal with their own shit.
All we do is airstrike the SAA, there aren't boots on the ground aside from CIA and Spec Ops training ISIS.
Unless they're ramping up recruitment for imminent WWIII with China/Russia I don't see the need for fresh boots at all.

Thank hod, now the CIAniggers have to train future terrorists instead, and more covertly. Should slow things down.

Thank god, now the CIAniggers have to train future terrorists instead, and more covertly. Should slow things down.

Hey… how about you start paying soldiers better and giving them better equipment and then you won't need ESL units and you'll have soldiers with triple digit IQs?

t. former ZOGbot cannon cocker

WHAT THE FUCK

I had to share a dorm with a fucking Nigerian while enlisted in the Air Force early 00's. I never fucking understood why he was there.

Guy claimed he was a prince (of course). He would turn off my alarm clock causing me to wake up late for training (big no-no). He would also fall asleep literally a minute after he layed down in bed, and start snoring loudly. Fuck U Odasanya Odabanjo Olawasygen (or some shit like that)

Yeah, must have sucked to miss the PT flag football game in the morning.
:^)

>highly skilled immigrants

I really hope you're joking for burgerlands sake.

True Myanmars or the mudshit kind?

I can only speak for Rhein Mein AB in Germany, but their PT consisted of pickup basketball games and flag football games. It could be different stateside, but that's what I saw.
Meanwhile, it's 10k runs and beating your face for army. At least all the combat units I trained with. Except when I was attached to 2AD. Tankers are also fatbodies.

so they're getting rid of immigrant enlistees and replacing them with citizens so they can get more people joined up in less time but this is bad because we won't have enough people in enough time?
Basically:

Oh, where's your declaration?

The military can choose who they want, or don't want as in this case. Honestly, as the mil goes for more and more drones, the need for dumb bullet catchers decreases.

His name really was close to that, it's not funny.

Trump's obviously getting ready for war with China/Russia/Iran. I wonder what the Lusitania/9/11 moment will be this time.

This was with all their gear on, like the 50 lb backpacks and guns right? Your post only made it so much worse if it is true.

T. Roman Empire 350 A.D.

Isn't that what the Roman empire did before it collapsed?

What an amazing (((coincidence))) because that is part of the reason rome collapsed. The other parts were their currency became useless, barbarian invaders, and the (((fire of rome))) kickstarting the fall.

Checking that raw truth

Witnessed. We wouldn't have the enemies or the immigrants without the Jews.

I forget who it was that fucked up the Roman Empire. Some weird religious cult from the east, probably.

Intentional camel toe. What did she mean by this?

Ah yes, the magical phrase that always let you know you are on the right track.

(heil'd)
Hahaha get fucked Pedro

I have never met an intelligent Filipino in my entire life, sad to see they're a big immigrant bloc.

Wanna try us Ivan?

ISWYDT

We've officially been at war with North Korea for a long, long time.

Checking truth

I really hate cops but when I see all these millenial faggots I have no choice but to root for those cops to beat the ever loving shit outta those little brats.

Me neither but I'll gladly exchange them for our niggers.

Is that officially a war?

Why do Somalis go to cold northern areas?
Why are Viets going to the deep South?
Why are Myanmaris going to the Midwest?
I don't even know what the fuck Bhutan is.
Can confirm flips are everywhere in CA, at least they're decent people for the most part. Literally all their women work in nursing btw, very strange.

In my experience they're not particularly smart but not that dumb either. Really middle of the road and all close together in intelligence. They aren't that bad though, I'd take them over spics and especially niggers any day.

Because Vietnamese know that us Southerners are born alphas and want to be around Men. Can't tell you how many hot Vietnamese girls go after us. We literally have to beat them off with a stick. The V Men want to go hunting and fishing all the time. I myself have partaken some V pussy and they have the intention of getting pregnant. Seriously. I had this solid 7 one time whisper in my ear 'I want a baby'.

Really the best way to sabotage and subvert an army. Burgers at the forefront of liberal madness, as always.

I know I shouldn't chuckle but frankly I find that to be little bit funny.

Can confirm. If you're a decent looking white, vietnamese and asians generally will go after you a lot especially if you're blonde. In fact even white beta cucks seem to be somewhat sought after, considering that if they manage to get a gf they always seem to be asian. It's nothing compared to visiting asia directly though, their chicks literally say or message you they want to fuck out of nowhere, where at first you think it's a joke or spam, and those aren't even the whores. It's basically race traitor paradise.

When Trump says they're not sending their best he's not memeing

If you are going to deport millions of south americans.
One of the biggest things is making sure they don't have guns or are actively serving in the military.
So they don't go all Fort Hood mode figuratively and literally ( lopez ).

COOL NOW THEY CAN HIRE AMERICANS

This is just how the military handles recruitment. Shitty.
Honestly, some of the only africans I've ever met, that were decent intelligent people, were the ones these guys. I was in basic with one of the blackest skinned life forms I had ever seen in my life. The guy came from some part of Africa that was colonized by the French, he spoke four languages fluently, did decent enough on the asvab (navy, higher asvab standards) and his biggest issue was that niggers kept wanting to talk to him. His complaints went like
Poor fuck really. He'd of done well under Rommel in the Afrika corps, and had a much more enjoyable experience. Really summed up why Africa didn't want American niggers sent to them after the civil war… they sold their worst for profit, and never wanted them back.

They want green cards. If they can get you to fuck them, esecially if you get them pregnant, they can become American citizens.

Bhutan might be one of the better asianish countries. It's a small neighbor of Tibet… they've always lusted after Aryan sperm and hated the chinks, yet never became pajeets.

Asians know that if they become pregnant by a Westerner they could get child support checks and have the mother has the potential to become citizen because the child automatically becomes a citizen.

So someone should go light D.C. on fire then. Kickstart everything.

yeah they're doing just fine now

What I'm trying to imply here is that I'm happy about this.

No, we haven't

Have you seen European militaries recently?

nice

Greenland doesn't have darkies

Probably just wanted to use government money to import exotic dick.

Montana continues to be top-tier.

War is increasingly just military intelligence, drones, general aviation and special forces… that's not a lot of bodies and they're specialized and more intelligent/skilled/peak physical condition. We simply don't need a ton of grunts.

The dark figure does not represent a dark person, just a non-white.

This is exactly why the policy is getting changed. Trump tweeted about "dreamers" being in the military and it was a serious reality check for people and it created a lot of backlash. All sorts of flag waving patriotism PR about the military goes right out the window when you admit its full of foreign mercs.

These fuckers will drive you out of the state for having a California plate, how the fuck are Iraqis in Idaho?

The bizarre mental gymnastics of cuckservatives.

Christianity being completely subverted along with what seems to be the fatal flaw of the white race, altruism. I don't know what would be more satisfying. Seeing every nigger hang or every single race traitor.

I know its a band, but still

WHITE PEOPLE. DO SOMETHING.

You’re full of niggers and chinks.

Who could make such a post?

Just deploy them all into whatever middle eastern meat grinder is happening these days. No need to just fire good cannon fodder.

Somalis/Ethiopians go to the cold because back in the '90s the swedecucks that populate the midwest started sponsoring them after slick dick willy gave them 'fugee status. Swedes cant go a day without their imported african jizzum. Whether you're in Minnesota or Stockholm, the eternal Swede never changes, they and their churches are turbocucks.

Ha, well I wondered why that was for a long time cause no swede actually works there. Damn that's fuckin funny.

(((Swedes)))

Hopefully this will improve the current military personnels life.