NIGGERS ARE READY TO RIOT OVER ACQUITTAL OF WHITE MAN

NIGGERS ARE READY TO RIOT OVER ACQUITTAL OF WHITE MAN
Hundreds of protesters poured into St. Louis' streets and some scuffles broke out as they voiced their anger after a Missouri judge on Friday ruled a white former St. Louis police officer was not guilty of murder in the 2011 shooting of a black man.

With the National Guard on standby in case of violence, authorities appealed to protesters to march peacefully in a state where racially charged clashes in the nearby city of Ferguson spawned the Black Lives Matter movement in 2014.

Police said a few protesters threw rocks and water bottles, while witnesses and video showed officers used pepper spray on at least five people about a block from the courthouse. About 50 riot police were on hand, blocking a ramp to a nearby highway.

Jason Stockley, 36, was acquitted of first-degree murder for killing Anthony Lamar Smith, 24. The former policeman, who was arrested in May 2016, was accused of planting a gun in Smith's car but testified he acted in self-defense.

After the verdict, more than 500 protesters marched in downtown St. Louis, chanting "No justice, no peace" and "Shut it down." Some held "Black Lives Matter" signs.

"I’m sad, I’m hurt, I’m mad,” the Reverend Clinton Stancil of the Wayman AME Church in St. Louis said by telephone. “We haven’t made any progress since Ferguson, that’s clear. Cops can still kill us with impunity."

Mayor Lyda Krewson and Governor Eric Greitens, who put the National Guard on standby, appealed for calm. Local schools planned early dismissals and businesses shut down.

"Frustration, anger, hurt, pain, hope and love all intermingle," Krewson said in a statement. "I encourage St. Louisans to show each other compassion."

Al Watkins, an attorney for Smith's fiancee, Christina Wilson, said his client was appalled by the decision. He said the ruling showed prejudice, pointing to a line where the judge wrote that an "urban heroin dealer" without a weapon would be an anomaly.

Judge Timothy Wilson's highly anticipated ruling was announced more than five weeks after the bench trial ended.

"This court, as a trier of fact, is simply not firmly convinced of defendant's guilt," he wrote in his ruling.

ca.news.yahoo.com/missouri-braces-verdict-murder-trial-ex-st-louis-100419885.html
archive.is/kgLhS

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/channel/UC8dVgSb3C-nqD6h2PpENodA
youtube.com/watch?v=L0bMFyF778U
broadcastify.com/listen/feed/17925/web
lmgcorporate.com/kmov/documents/STOCKLEY VERDICT.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=uKKOXstWBrQ
ustream.tv/z?utm_source=crowd-live-backend
youtube.com/watch?v=QWv9DuQeDFg&t=752s
broadcastify.com/listen/feed/2120
broadcastify.com/listen/feed/17925
youtube.com/watch?v=qsq4H_UjHoA
youtube.com/watch?v=k8-dkvU9pqg
pscp.tv/Rebelutionary_Z/1gqxvOgoZWBKB
youtube.com/watch?v=hCeIIcPAwv8
pscp.tv/w/1gqGvOgoXMWJB
pscp.tv/w/1gqGvOgoXMWJB?
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

well then, let ignore niggers rioting, right kike?

The weekend of OPs sucking dick

He has some good genes

We should exacerbate it but nigger-tier formatting is inexcusable newfaggotry.

If I have to look at shit formatting, sure.

Remember to stay focused on liquor and fried chicken places, niggers.

1. What else is new.
2. Good.

The bog is too good for the likes of you

WEW

Chimpout streams where?

THE POPE SAID RIOT

Gloom Tube is up, now with 200% more ebonics and nuMales.

Nervous yids detected. Also, reported.

Thanks fam

Did you read my 2nd response you dumb nigger newfag

I've been on the chans a long time, and "reddit spacing" has been here forever. It's not a real thing. Double spacing paragraphs makes writing easier to read.

NiggerTube Stream

youtube.com/channel/UC8dVgSb3C-nqD6h2PpENodA

>After the verdict, more than 500 protesters marched in downtown St. Louis, chanting "No justice, no peace" and (((Shut it down)))

What a curious (((choice of words))).

Already a thread:
Save this for a part 2 thread if it even goes on long enough to warrant one.

Bu-bu-but muh feelings :'(((

Kangz can't du nuffinz wrong

KYS kike

I use "reddit spacing" even though I don't use reddit.

People are more responsive to smaller blocks of text.

It makes it easier to read. So more people read it.

Are we going to get another chimpout before it gets too cold?

It'd be exciting to have another LA or detroit riot.

Greentext involves double spacing and putting an arrow between them. Not using the green text is the only thing I seen wrong with OP.

These spoiled niggers think the cops aren't protecting them?

Please, please get rid of the cops. I promise you we hate them more than you do, and for far more intelligent reasons. Without them enforcing the destruction of the west we could remove you and and kill your kike masters inside a week.

Work week over, GloomTube up, dinner in the oven, Cookie OG in the Volcano, wife doesn't get off work for another 4 hours. We gettin real /comfy/ nao.

?

a strain of ayylmao and an ayylmao vaporizer
i have an actual medical cannabis card for legit medical issues, i'm not a degenerate

Burning things in volcanoes is incredibly degenerate you filthy moloch worshipper. ___:^)___

Who the fuck cares? Go away. What a waste of a first post

The fact you mentioned in reference to getting comfy proves it's being used as dope, not medicine.
Also, no one gives a fuck about strain names except a fucking doper.

What's the full extent of the chimpout currently? Just a lot of chanting and blocking intersections?

Quit your D&C shilling, kikeberg. White space is right space.

The night is just getting started lads

he dindu nuffin, he thought the cop was thirsty and wanted to give him a drink

Is there a riot happening right now?

"Reddit spacing" is just a tactic to derail threads and discredit OPs.

INFIGHTING HAS STARTED

niggers gonna nig tbh. why worry? just kit up and watch you're back.

DOUBLE DUBS OF FUCKIN TRUTH HERE LADS!

Just noticing this niggers legs are short as hell

Is that a midget?

wew

I think its just the long shirt.

Perfect. Who has a webm of that white girl getting smacked for saying all lives matter.

Bloody 'ell.

DUBS FOR THE DUBS GOD

If you want to smoke marijuana, smoke marijuana. Why do you care what a bunch of buttfrustrated manchildren think? You're a pussy for even mentioning it's for a legitimate reason.

it's because OP is a low effort OP and copy and pasted from the source.

even news+ has better fucking OPs.

I am projecting, user, but that guy is still a pussy.

before faggots start asking heres the stream

now they're demanding "white allies move to the outside"

My sides

Missouri State Highway Patrol - Troop C Counties

broadcastify.com/listen/feed/17925/web

It's free ranges on black people's bodies, folks.

Please tell me someone got that sheboon smaking that race traitor.

some are shepherds, others are zookeepers.

It was a jew all along

Anything going down?

What I've got so far. I think I win.

Nope, no one has a link to the stream to scour through because cuckchan jewtube streamers are useless. They care nothing about propaganda, only regurgitating memes

Sitting down in front of sushi restaurant yelling "we Shut It Down"!

This is beautiful.
YES! TURN ON THE WHITE PEOPLE WHO ALLOW YOUR VERY EXISTENCE!
DO IT YOU STUPID FUCKING NIGGERS!

wish this faggot would turn off the music on the Holla Forums stream

fellas we need this clip

They're shouting about shutting it down.

Not sure what "it" is.

The jews have another hit on their hands.

Alright I'm on Gloomtube and these niggers seem really amped up, but it's just gay chants. Give it to me straight doc, what are the chances of them actually doing anything?

all my this

It's "if we can't get it, shut it down"

Wonder why I haven't seen the selfie with the gun…>>10612595

Apparently that's too complicated for the double nigger to understand. Definitely not from here that's for sure.

Looks like a cat 1. Don't get your hopes up. They've lost Soros funding so this is probably peak nigger right here.

I don't know. Some of 'em seem pretty upset, so maybe. I wish they'd get to burning and looting already, though.

Let's just be clear about one thing, this dude is 100% a murderer. This isn't the typical dindu riot situation, this cop is actually guilty as fuck.

I'm still getting /comfy/ tho….

Yet

Both him and his mods are cuckchanners. Loads of viewers are also from some discord.

I don't even think they know. The only thing they seem to be shutting down is public roads.

4cancer strikes again. Shame, it would easily go viral

The after hours nigger are just coming in, so loot crew is waiting for the perfect time for the cops to disperse the crowd. The cops will wait it out until 11pm-12am of course when chuck fags go home.

Damn. I thought he was innocent until you nullified a jury decision. I mean, you persuaded me with the logic and reasoning you used.

Thanks!

Nope. I cam hate niggers and murdering ZOGbots at the same time. You shouldn't support an agent of the state getting away with extrajudicial murder. Just because it's a nigger this time doesn't mean it won't be a real person next time.

Has anybody else noticed a marked decline in the quality, if not the quantity, of our shills?

Agreed, fellow white man.

From past chimpouts we can estimate that the chimpout heats up around 10pm, am I correct?

the judge doesn't think so

Look at the facts of the case, it's fucking egregious.

1)Stockley first approached Smith after claiming to witness a drug transaction. Stockley was carrying an unauthorized AK-47.
2)When Smith fled the scene, Stockley fired on Smith's car - a direct violation of police department policy.
3)Stockley and his partner then pursued Smith's car. They claimed "shots fired" even though the only shots fired were their own.
4)During the pursuit, Stockley tells his partner, Brian Bianchi, "We're killing this motherfucker, don't you know." - CLEAR premeditation.
5)Stockley orders Bianchi to "hit him now" w/ vehicle. Bianchi exits the vehicle, approaches smith w/ hand on his firearm and reholsters it
6)Stockley then approaches Smith w/ AK-47 in dominant hand, service pistol in the other. He shoots Smith 5 times.
7)Smith likely had to switch service pistol to his dominant hand, this seems to negate the claim that there was clear and present danger.
8)Stockley claims that Smith was reaching for a gun - a fact that none of the videos - dash cam & street surveillance - can corroborate.
9)Stockley returns to his vehicle to access his service bag. He positions his body to block body cam and appears to adjust his waistband.
10)After video shows Anthony Lamar Smith's body removed from the vehicle, Stockley appears to climb inside. He then "finds" a .38 revolver.
11)The weapon retrieved from the vehicle—alleged to be Smith’s—did not contain a shred of DNA from Smith. It contained DNA from Stockley

The nigger rammed into his car twice and then sent him on a wild chase. All he did was putting down a rabid animal.

Wasting dubs shitting on a chimpout.

Don't you have a riot to populate?

I admit I know nothing about this case, but I find it hard to believe a judge would just blatantly free a "100% guilty" man so the city could be burned to the ground.
If anything I'm sure judges try to convict every white cop who murders a nigger just to prevent mass rioting and millions in property damage.

Any idea if there is any sort of curfew or dispersal time, possibly when gas will be deployed?

fuck off

They stopped using dumb liberals and have since reduced to using illiterate Pakis and poos.

Did you copy that from some shithole on reddit?

תסתכל על העובדות של המקרה, זה מזויף.
1) Stockley הראשון ניגש סמית לאחר הטענה להעיד על עסקת סמים. סטוקלי נשאה א.ק. 47 בלתי מורשה.
2) כאשר סמית נמלט מהמקום, סטוקלי ירה על מכוניתו של סמית - הפרה ישירה של מדיניות המשטרה.
3) סטוקלי ושותפו אז רדפו אחר מכוניתו של סמית '. הם טענו כי "יריות" למרות שהירי היחיד שנורה היה שלהם.
4) במהלך המרדף, סטוקלי אומר השותף שלו, בריאן ביאנקי, "אנחנו הורגים את הזונה הזאת, אתה לא יודע." - ברור מראש.
5) Stockley הזמנות Bianchi כדי "להכות אותו עכשיו" w / רכב. ביאנצ'י יוצא מהרכב, מתקרב עם נשק על ידו ויורה אותו מחדש
6) סטוקלי ואז גישות סמית w / AK-47 ביד דומיננטית, אקדח שירות באחרת. הוא יורה סמית 5 פעמים.
7) סמית כנראה היה צריך להחליף אקדח שירות על ידו הדומיננטית, זה נראה לשלול את הטענה כי היתה סכנה ברורה בהווה.
8) סטוקלי טוען כי סמית היה להגיע אקדח - עובדה כי אף אחד של קטעי וידאו - מקף פקה & מעקב רחוב - יכול לאשש.
9) סטוקלי חוזר לרכבו כדי לגשת לתיק השירות שלו. הוא מציב את גופו כדי לחסום את מצלמת הגוף ונראה כי הוא מתאים את חגורתו.
10) לאחר וידאו מראה אנתוני Lamar סמית של הגוף הוסר מן הרכב, סטוקלי נראה לטפס פנימה. ואז הוא "מוצא" אקדח 0.38.
11) הנשק שנלקח מן הרכב - כביכול של סמית'ס - לא הכיל שרידי דנ"א מסמית. הוא הכיל דנ"א מסטוקלי

Easier to read in the original.

Kek!

lol, fuck you guys.
I'm not shilling, I'm glad the nigger is dead and I love watching riots. I'm just saying, dude is guilty as sin.

Yes indeed. The turnover rate at Shariablue/CTR must be something crazy.

you stole that from pic related you fucking faggot

read the court document retard
lmgcorporate.com/kmov/documents/STOCKLEY VERDICT.pdf

I hope he is guilty, that only makes it better.

Top kek

WEW

I don't care or I would have researched the case already, niggerlover.
I just want a chimpout and more dead niggers, you retarded faggot.

Ha ha! I see your point, fellow channer.

Weekend riot, the busses will be rolling in next days.

Is it just me or did all nog streams just go down?

Why the fuck are you calling him a niggerlover, you retard?

i won't hold my breath
(((1)))
(((1)))
(((1)))
ALL THESE (1)'S LOL, FAGGOT KIKES

>youtube.com/watch?v=L0bMFyF778U
CHECKED

you and me both you cum guzzling sodomite

Because he thinks I give a shit that the cop is or isn't guilty. I don't care if he's guilty. I want fire and dead niggers.

Right back at you, you buttfucking cocksucker. :^)

And gas. Please don't forget gas for the nigger infestation

SHADDAP

WHEN DAY PULL UP DAY PULL UP ON ME MY WIFE N MY SUNNN
NIGGER BEEZ MAD N SHEEIT
666 FOX 10 PHOENIX STREAM

wot

MAYNE I'MA 3 TIME CONVICTED FELON AND THEY BEEZ TREATIN ME BAD CUZ I'M BLACK SHEEEIT

no crime, no guilt, no problem. ride the dwapara yuga

The chat on this stream is best

They are smoking cannabis in the skreets

Top right needs an update.

THEY'RE BURNING AMERICAN FLAGS IN THE STREETS

mike brown hih cuzzin y'all
he jus cum 2 unite

Fox news has best shit nigger interviews right now. Laughing my ass off at the reporter about to get his ass kicked.

masked nigger's planning on something later

its awesome that the Holla Forums stream had more viewers then the official fox stream.
shit feels good man.

also literal jungle drums right now

Reported for reddit spacing forum disruption spam.

Just like every other night

getting boring and I'm getting impatient. When is the chimpout!?!?

lmao they're playing congos

FUCK DA POE-LEAASE
I really wonder if nogs are this shit at pronouncing words, if its a mental thing, or all of them fell for the ebonics meme. I mean fuck, even some 1st gen spics learn to enunciate words

Every day, user. Every day.

I've seen negros who speak properly get picked on by nigs for "talkin' white"

99.9% of niggers cannot conjugate verbs properly

HEY HEY, HOE HOE

kek. Also the drummers just came into view in gloom stream….literally white cucks.

Inferiority complex thats why niggers will always be crabs in a bucket.

What else would it have been tho?

Niggers are inferior.

I have moar

How do they let a child starve to death while they're obviously still eating at least enough to not have her ribs sticking out? What a shit sub-species of human.

yeah….yeah. disappointing habbening. Going to make dinner. Hopefully they start lighting shit on fire by the time I'm back.

this shit happens when a kid gets designated as a witch or some other shit and no one cares for it.
fucking savages

MOAR

AIDS, user.

They are not classified as human. I'm calling it right here and now. They are more ape line than human
LESS THAN THREE FIFTHS HUMAN

My honest guess would actually be malaria or something else that causes you to shit your insides out. Their nutrition is tenuous at the best of times. Add the inability to keep anything inside you long enough to digest it, and you start to realize where the euphemism "wasting away" came from.

EVIDENCE SHOW, DAT DA GUN IN DA CAR BELONG TO DA OFFICUHS

MASKED NIGGERS ON THE SCENE

How hard is it to keep something alive? Even local wildlife can manage that most of the time. Shit.

What stream?

FOX NEWS GETTING PUSHED OFF THE STREETS BY NIGGERS AND LEFTY CUCKS

all ball is kill

Checked
Apes have almost the same iq as niggers

Niggers got press passes and trophies.

WE WUZ PRESS N SHEEIT MUHFUGGAH MUH DIK MUH DRUGS

kek. thats when the masked nigger came in and attacked the reporter and said "touch me again" while threatening the reporter with violence

It sounds like it's 80% women.

Thanks. This is my first proper chimpout in a while. Tendies, two screens, comfy af.

MEANWHILE IN CHIMPCAGO

Protip: only liberal faggot shills start a damn sentence with "Let's be clear"

i guess i'm a tad bit more comfy than you are

THIS IS PROOF ENOUGH FOR ME THAT THE REDDIT SPACING TACTIC WAS A SHILL TACTIC FROM THE START.

I never read anyone else agree with me until tonight that this is what's happening and it's undeniable.

It's a habit i've become accustomed to for years and I will continue to do so and I believe it's to detract from the message and attack the messenger rather than the message.

KILLING A NIGGER IS LIKE SHOOTING A CHARGING ANIMAL IN MANY CIRCUMSTANCES

I hate to be pessimistic, but they should be smashing windows by now.
Amazing how different chimpouts are without Sorosbux.

They stomping on cars.

that's disrespectful to animals

Holy fuck, just like on cuck chan.

Dubs confirm. Niggers are lower than animals.

UPDATE FOR NEWCOMERS:
STILL A CATEGORY 1
MOSTLY WHITE CUCKS AND A FEW NIGGERS

I'll admit I occasionally and accidentally use reddit spacing because I'm carrying out ops there - any user who is worth a shit should be doing exactly the same instead of being encouraged to remain in a containment board where our views are not seen by a wider audience. None of this makes me an enthusiastic lover of plebbit or a shill, it just means that I'm fully committed to fucking up plebbit.

t. One of the anons who multiple times stirred up a shitlib shitstorm of censorship on plebbit.

I guess you are correct and I recant my prior statement. 90 percent of the time niggers are worse than animals.

It's quite a culture shock for me to come from an area where I grew up around niggers and was friends with them in high school to an area where there are no niggers but people are more racist than where I grew up.

They are completely justified in their actions and belief. I was living a fantasy at different times throughout my life trying to convince myself they were human in some way. They are absolutely nigger trash and can't be redeemed no matter what you try or how hard you try to push it.

It's always been a cuckchan tier distraction.

lurk more faggot

When the eventual rioting, looting, vandalism, and general nig nigging happens, ask retards on Twitter to produce a video of white people looting

I made the image you just posted. OP's post is not reddit spacing. Reddit spacing happens out of habit. OP didn't type the body of his post, he copy pasted it. It didn't end up formatted that way because of a habit picked up from reddit, therefore it isn't reddit spacing.

how is that even possible to have the same ids. Is it proof enough that you all need ot realize that they are connected and controlled by the same people? There is no more last bastion of free internet typing

I don't know i'm asking

was he played by an Australian bodybuilder in a movie?

whats the local time over there? if they arent chimping out by midnight then its probably not happening.

The only reason I occasionally use (((reddit spacing))) is because Im using the Quick Reply box and tend to break up my post into what appears to me to be paragraphs. Like right now, after this next sentence it will appear to be a proper paragraph.

But lo and behold, a new paragraph arises and how it appears once posted looks like (((reddit spacing))). Fuck off to the faggots who have been pushing that faggot ass meme. Their noses know no bounds.

KYS all kike shills

(checked)
LIVE SCREAM

The niggers aren't marinating so they aren't burning this bitch down yet. Once the colt-45's start to kick in and the mexican dirt weed takes its toll on the minute nigger brain things will start to happen.

Also, he reporter just flashed the 666/OK hand sign in front of the camera lol… Is he our guy?

Shit should be bannable, both the baiting and the replies. Ban me too, but holy fuck is it obvious at this point.

In any event before it was Reddit spacing, it was Usenet spacing. Fucking newfag millennial bot-herding CIA niggers.

CAT 2: ASSAULTS

Somebody smashing glass on GloomTube.

Reb Z ustream, windows getting broken now

the protesters are dissipating something just happened. they smashed some windows in a house. its habbening.

CAT 2
CAT 2
CAT 2
CAT 2
CAT 2
CAT 2
CAT 2
CAT 2

>hurr durr they think my (((reddit spacing meme))) is gay as slurping shit off a cock

KYS faggot

apparently they are at the mayor's house and threw something through her window

THANK YOU based
looks like a bunch of sweaty fat incels right now

it begins

i hear a lot of sheboons screaming and it's starting to sound like a jungle.

diz gon be gud

Pleas don't say nigger youtube.com/watch?v=QWv9DuQeDFg&t=752s

Dubs confirm coonicane is upgraded to cat 2

Fucking hilarious and true as fuck.

That's just a coincidence he flashed the ok symbol in front of the camera it's all a coincidence. He has no allegiance to satan

Supposedly they're now attacking the mayors house. At what point do the cops turn machine guns on this chimp mob?

scattering now after some sheboon warns

fucks sake the dude in charge of the fox stream just said he loves cheese pizza

WE HAVE STREET FIGHTS STARTING

I kinda hope the cops let it fester a bit. I want entertainment.

Of course it is, but I want them to get some momentum going first so them getting rekt by the zogbots is a peak entertaining levels.

So like, why are they at this particular house? They've already started throwing rocks and shit at it too.

What the fuck?

checked
3 windows smashed and homes have been vandalized. apes still screeching. big nigger buck is ooking and shuking and jiving.

'we aint goon nowuh'

Mayor's house

I think its the mayors house.

Nigger on Fox 10 stream was literally grabbing his junk and muh dicking in front of the cops at the mayor's house

back to back dubs confirms

It's a big hurrah, they will do this everywhere from now on.

Time to move to Urbit. You ignore all CIA niggers there.

Man, I have the eternal hard on when niggers are tossing rock at Rahm's house in Chicago. That day will arrive, not sure when though.

Why are these filthy niggers even mad at the mayor? Do they not understand the difference between a mayor and a judge?

Who am I kidding, of course they don't.

W E W
E
W

The mayor of Berkeley is a confirmed Antifag. This indicates some dissension in the ranks.

PERFECT

PEPPER SPRAY TIME NIGGERS

GAS GAS GAS

see

those niggers are at war with their own political infiltrators now

Cop sprays self.

Wew, this is all strictly local cops too.

I want to see the citizens of the Peoples Republic of Berkeley come clashing against the very people who clean up and police the countless crackheads there.

Come fucking on lads.

So how nicely does this set us up for Fields in Charlottesville?

NIGGER UNDER APEREST

RIP BIKEMAN

virtue signalling white cuck getting arrested and the riot police are here

FAT FUCK DOWN, TAZED AND MACED

They arrested a white cuck.

What does Berkeley have to do with St Louis?

I'll have to check that place out never heard of it, but it's all meaningless and leads to nothing.

As far as i'm concerned it's the much needed awakening for many faggots here that think they are any better than that shit hole in terms of true control.

Why do they interview these stupid nigger bitches and give them a platform to spout their communist propaganda?

i stand corrected, but he might as well be a nigger

Probably europoors who think every city in the US is in close proximity to each other.

yes check each others digits and worship satan through kek. Good goy

Why not? It shows everyone what retarded apes really are. The fat sheboon aint no sassy cunt with "witty" one liners, shes an eeking and ooking baboon. Everyone gets to see it now.

Oh please meme this. Convince the "protesters" they're just like the poor oppressed palestinians and turn them utterly against israel.

KYS christcuck topgoy. You worship a kike. Own it faggot

REPORTED

Fucking news needs to go back to the cops bashing niggers. I don't want to listen to this sheboon.

It's not even fucking possible to have any discussion in any thread anymore. it's like a bunch of monkeys slinging shit in an empty room.

all members of that nwo association of UN mayors

easy there buddy

They should give the microphone to the police being terrorized by the niggers. Give the microphone to the widows of cops killed by niggers.

OFFLINE. NEED NEW STREAM.

Nah. It's just Holla Forumstier faggotry.

Hey - praise Kek irl you ass faggot
I would crucify jesus the jew myself given the chance

another stream link

So the niggers finally decided to take it to the burbs? Interesting course of events. If this turns into a trend, rwds will be a feasible thing in the near future.

I'm not saying they shouldn't, but remember we need to use the kikes mechanisms against them. Showing niggers in their natural real state was intended to evoke sympathy, but instead it evokes the ire of honest lawful people.

Plus…(((media)))

christ is a kike. Deal with it faggot

CAT 2+
GAS GAS GAS

I'm the faggot yet you reported me on a website on the internet. You are the faggot.

You are regurgitating shit you read on here the kikes posted. I don't worship anything other than one God. I don't attribute him to anything you can possibly type about you gigantic faggot.

Both of you morons are reported for derailing.

you're ruining a perfectly good chimpout thread with your banter. fuck off and get filtered

Feed me christcuck. Feed the evil priest of the chaos frog. Your reeeeing tastes delicious

GAS

police scanners for lazy niggers

broadcastify.com/listen/feed/2120

state troopers:

broadcastify.com/listen/feed/17925

Berkeley is all the way in California, user. The distance between St Louis and Cali is probably twice the distance as London to Berlin.

fuck of you greasy kike.

GAS
GAS

police chopper with light on overhead they are really going overboard here
this is getting good

Lyda Krewson, the StL mayor's house. She is center-left democrat and St. Louis's muh first woman mayor. She won a contentious primary (and therefore was assured victory in the general race) against a far left BLM nigress that was basically split along racial lines. They are still buttmad over it.

I hope RebZ ends his night with a boot on his face and a free weekend vacation in jail..

SIXTY MILLION DEAD NIGGERS

Who said he wasn't? Christianity is also full of the same slave morality that pervades cultural marxism.
And kek and dubs are just Holla Forumstier bullshit.

What are you even crying about?

Nobody likes a tattletale.

Oh really? Now this backstory makes me very confident we could get a proper cat 3 coonicane

SIMPLY TRICK FOLKS

use urine to soak your masks, it will neutralize gas

GAS GAS GAS

They're not sending their best.

Culling is not killing.

GASSING SEQUENCE INITIATED

GAS A POPIN!

GAS IS FINALLY HERE YES YES

Oh no. That would be just awful. Please don't :^)

DEUS VULT
So much gas, so little time. This makes my day lads.

Reported

Peaceful protestors. It's the evil whitey that's actually racist.

GTFO newfag. Checking digits is a time honored tradition. You faggots crying about checking digits dont belong here and stick out like sore thumbs.

So let's all be perfectly honest here. We're hoping for chaos. I'm hoping for it. It's what we thrive upon.

Dubs for chaos.

GAS? What stream?

lel

HANS! GET THE GAS!

Yeah. On Holla Forums.

Hes mad at spotlights as well.

youtube.com/watch?v=k8-dkvU9pqg

Oh for chrissake

Chaos is definitely on the table when niggers are involved. Good thing, in this instance, its mostly zogbots and zogmayors feeling the nigger enrichment.

Keep supporting the kikes and their god through enochian numerology you dumb fuck.

You guys are controlled here just as every other place is on the net and lead through forced memes and ideology.

I watched FOX news. Interviewed the typical dindu. Three-time convicted heroin dealer claiming the drugs were planted all..three…times! Obviously the Deep State using people of low IQ who they've interviewed beforehand to ensure the narrative is set and the white audience will be riled. I'm sure many whites thought, "what a bunch of dumb worthless niggers." because I sure did. Then the cousin of one of the other niggers who got what he deserved was coincidentally there and gave an interview, I'm sure to remind the black audience of what the little skit is about. Next, they interviewed the typical "Becky." Becky is a nigger meme about stereotypical dumb blonde white girls, like Drew Barrymoar in 50 First Dates with kike Adam Sandlersteinberg. And they close with the reporter being assaulted by an ANTIFA. So, they baited the niggers into thinking whites are the stupid by reinforcing the Becky meme, tempted more moderate FOX viewers to lean towards the Alt-Right/Spencer by showing how dumb and dangerous niggers really are, and in return, a lot of $$$ and great PR for FOX and the reporter who was assaulted by ANTIFA.

At this point I say fuck it.

Send in the Hussars.

LMAO. Im ok with this too. Gas for all of zogs tools tonight!

Roaches are scattering
Who is this faggot streaming?

lmao I have to get up for work at 6am but I can't help but keep watching this shit. Anyone got a livestream? I'm the OP from the original thread and I'm beyond ecstatic that my thread was full of great replies. Praise kek, the fire rises brothers.

FIRE DA GRENADES
THE PARTICULATES ARE FILLING THE AIR OMG SKUNK GASSSSSS

Rev Z a professional faggot anarchist riot streamer.

You honestly think the kikes created all that shit? Name one instance of kikes creating ANYTHING and not flat out subverting or stealing it. Ya, you cant.

Maybe you retards shouldn't be rioting in residential neighborhood then

Yaaaay! Gas projectiles are a zippin'!

WHOOOOO!!!!

ERECTION STATUS: LARGE AND IN CHARGE

how many times do we have to post it

If you were going to stay up for a chimpout, you might want to stay up for this one. This is the most promising nog chimpout this year.

INVISIBLE GAS

lol the cuck reporter said they're using invisible gas

DEPLOY THE INVISIBLE GAS

KYS KIKE

Aim right the faggot bitching about getting gassed. Go for the headshot and bonus points if they permanently lose vision or get more brain damage.

It's non-lethal. It's all good you fucking zogbots.

I have to mute the stream. Why can't he just stfu and document what's happening with his camera lense?

STOP

MEIN FUHRER LIVES

INVISIBLE PARTICULATE

Kek was the "bringer of light" aka lucifer in egyptian mythology.

I'm fairly certain they create and push a lot of the shit that's regurgitated by many. It's proven time and time again. I wish satan wasn't real and child sacrificing satanic pedo kikes didn't rule this world but they do and you are all probably being influenced by them to give their god power.

Take a fucking chemistry class fucktard, it's called COLORLESS

Praise be to invisible nigger demobilizing gas

top fucking kek at the x files particulates

Who said anything about based negroes? Don't project.
People should see how dangerous niggers are.
What people do as the result can be manipulated.
Showing niggers to be violent apes? Great.
Doing it because you want to start a race-war and enact martial law?
Not so great.

DOOZY CONFIRMED

Is that Diamond and Silk?

Checked and kekd

OH NOES WE'RE GETTING GASSED
SIX MILLION GAS CANISTERS WITH TRACERS
CALL THE UN RIGHT NOW

Do these retards actually think the police are using new space age undetectable tear gas?

This cuck, "We dindu nuffin! They just be deployin' dat invisible gas into innocent neighborhoods!"

SO do nothing ever because kikes can manipulate it? Seriously, gas your mother before gassing yourself, with based invisible gas.

Ook ook

IT'S LIKE EATING HOT WINGS, REPORTER CONFIRMED RACIST

checkidy checked
PRAISE KEK

P A R T I C U L A T E
A
R
T
I
C
U
L
A
T
E

INVISIBLE TRACERS

Heiled
HOTWINGS ARE NOW RACIST

Checked!

PRAISE KEK!

OFFICIAL THREAD THEME

You just got gassed! You should complain about cops and ask for shekels.

I don't think there's going to be any real rioting tonight, unfortunately. This was all-around weak sauce. Actually, it's the results of not having a cuck mayor who tells police to stand down like Baltimore, Berkeley, and Charlottesville.

Who said do nothing ever? Again, please don't project.
There is an intelligent way and a less intelligent way.
The less intelligent way will no doubt result in white genocide.
The more intelligent way may still even result in white genocide.
Starting a racewar by making the context of the interview fear (ending on assault) is PSYOPs 101 is what they're doing.
Do you disagree?

Fag stream ending, fun's over

What kind of gun is this?

ask on /k/ might get a discussion going

You sound like a crying cunt. Were here to enjoy a coonicane in St Louis, here you are being a faggot wet blanket. Go away.

Cant use that one in your next uninspired fag filled response.

Are they saying protesters were forced into a synagogue?

that was just fag boy's stream

the whole city hall looks to be (((occupied))) now

Gas leak?

Whats with all the buzzkill faggots in here? Cant even enjoy a chimpout thread without newfags shitting the place up

holy shit i thought it was the city hall but you're right

lololol

Yep lel.
LOOT THE SYNAGOGUE

lol, its a (((local synagogue))) actually

you wanted to debate me bro dont cry now

synagogues involved with black lives matter, what a shocker

Oh God, they're in a fucking synagogue!!!

BURN THAT FUCKER DOWN NOW

(((OY VEY INTENSIFIES)))

WE'VE BEEN INVOLVED WITH BLACK LIVES MATTER SINCE THE BEGINNING
Thanks, Schlomo. We know.

Oy vey, better help the goyim

We need some pics of this. Totally not for memetic purposes at all, because that might be satanic or something

look at the way the limp wristed kike flips his fuckin wrist around. can't stand the faggot already

INVOLVED WITH BLM FROM THE BEGINNING. PROTESTERS LITERALLY FORCED INTO SYNANGOGUE

i wonder if niggers know about the bags of gold jews carry around their neck

Imagine that, the only synagog in St. Louie. What a fucking coincidence!

Sperging hard and spilling spaghetti does not constitute debate user.

KYS

THIS JUST IN

Rabbi Kikeberg is happy to provide sanctuary. He'll have a hell of a time re-consecrating it but the Synagogue fund will be billed no doubt.

MAJOR COHENCIDENCE

>WE ARE THE (((MEDIA)))

frog mouth kike glad to provide (((sanctuary))) goys!

KIKES FORCED TO SHELTER THEIR GOLEMS!

POLICE ARE FORCING US INTO THE OVEN!

RUH ROH

Do it officer, burn the temple to the ground with all of them inside.

POLICERE FORCINGUSTA CLOSETHE DOORS

THEY WERE WALKING!

Cops Attacking KIKE CENTER!!! WEW !!!! THIS IS BEST EVER!

FUCK YES!!!!!!
Police are stuffing those yids and degenerates into the synagogue!!!!
GET IN THERE GOMMIES

Now all we need is an unfortunate fire to unfortunately start. Oy vey what a tragedy.

LAMPSHADE TIME

That's right. Shove them all in there and turn on the gas.

Someone make like Uncle Varg and torch the place JK FBI :^)

How many fucking ips did the mods ban god fucking damn.

Literally another holocaust goyim.

it's be a lolacaust

From the top (by his shoulder) it looks like it has an M14 top barrel cover. But the barrel is long and does not have a flash suppressor and the choke just ends. Some good ol' American home cooking probably?

Where the fuck is this invisible gas??????? We need it here, stat!

SYNAGOGUE LOOT CREW

We've got our share of kikes.
They tend to be suburban though.
Orthodox in University City. Regular old Ashkenazis in Olivette and Creve Coeur.

Unrelated:
How the fuck to these chimps figure the streets are theirs? They don't even pay taxes. They live off of other people's taxes. They don't own nothing!

A NAZI IS OUTSIDE THE SYNAGOGUE WHO IS PUTTING ON A GAS MASK

all our memes and shit were true, holy shit, every stereotype is accurate

they are gassing the synagogue.

Kikes sold the cops the skunk spray used against their golems that they hide in their temple.
It's jews all the way down on this one.

this bitch sounds like she's dying whenever she says anything

Dubs confirm kikes gonna get looted by their golems

i give it 15 minutes before some niggers ask to use the rabbi's private bathroom and all hell breaks loose

this stupid breathless histrionic bitch

When a kid comes running out of it naked, what will happen?

WE WUZ JEWS N SHIEEET

NIGGER NOGGING IN KIKE SHELTER! CLASSIC!

FERAL SHEBOON ON THE LOOSE

can anyone with a degree in niggerology decipher what the sheboon was ooking and eeking?

she wants to go get her baby from the car she left it in

Of course there's a (((Unitarian))) church opening it's doors, probably has a rainbow flag hanging from the door

We have a stronk innepent belligerent nogress who is chimping out at the occifer right now.

This is such a glorious chessboard right now. Good night for a molotov cocktail.

kek'd n checked

I dont know, are they being gassed yet?

(((Unitarians)))

She wants her malt liquor and the Rabbi says no nog-juice allows in here.

BURN THE WITCH

pottery

DEY GASSIN THE WITE FOLKS

GASSIN THE WITE FOLKS

I thought blacks were woke to Jews and made a distinction between them and white people, Farrakhan did at least.

It's a real life passion play for them. It'll enter the Talmud in time.

Gotta love how kikes always get interviewed by the media. Whenever they "choose a random passerby" it is almost always a yid.

It is laughable how childlike the behavior of low IQ peoples are

go fuck yourself with an uncircumcised cactus, you faggot shill kike

not saging because pic can be useful to newfags

CAN I SEE YO CHORGER

Wrong thread user

You'd be surprised how little the average nigger knows about different types of whites. They couldn't tell a German last name from a French one.
It's like they think we have just one identity like their stupid conquered asses.

with a synagogue down the street its most likely a jewish neighborhood.

You just know some nogs are asking Rabbi Shekelberg for some wine and crackers

OUR SKREETS

wew lol

anyone see the fox10 reporter get a small taste of enrichment?

Shiggy diggy

When meming irresponsibly works perfectly.

Pottery lads

It's weird because blacks have a huge body of lore about different kinds of blacks, whether you're pitch-black, light black, yellow, "high yellow" etc, if you have freckles or can grow a bears, straight vs curly hair, whether or not you can even grow hair longer than 4" or so, etc.

Whites are much more distinctive. I'm sure a lot are more woke about it than it seems, at least I hope.

Enjoying the literal monkey business transpiring out on da street.

They are dumber than shit, but you can't really blame them - most whites can't recognize a yid. And if they could, they still wouldn't understand why it's such an important skill.

FUCKING KEK I LOVE THIS YEAR

Just tuned in. I can has streams please?

Fuckin LOL. That dude is a retard for outing himself as a fox reporter

hahaha holy shit

better a synagogue burn than a (((white))) neighborhood

now they're bringing in nosh

Gloom Tube fagit.

How new are you user?

>(((They))) prepped and planned for this riot.
what a cohencidence

THE WORD OF THE DAY IS MOLOTOV

WORKING SCREAMS

Join the fun nigger

Wasting your time.
I once posted over 50 screencaps dating back to 2004. Even some from 2chan from over 15 years ago. All showing that what they think of as reddit spacing has been common practice. They don't care. They have to have something to let them know a poster is in the same club as they are.
Fuck, they can't even follow a board without IDs. What else would you expect?

Jesus fucking christ

THEY HAVE GAS MASKS ON

Thanks friends.

CAT 2+
SHOOTING GAS
GAS AT THE SYNAGOGUE
GAS IN THE SKREETS

Gassings will continue until moral improves.

HAHA TAKE THAT YOU PICKANINNY FAGGOTS!
Breathe deeply, you hidden figure fucking faggots.

Ok lads, we need to meme a proper chimpout in the kike temple. This is the time!

Holy fucking shit gloomtube is cancer.

Why'd the Jews pick a glass frontage and doors?

History repeating itself…

insurance job they want the nogs to come too their neighborhood so they can rack up that money.

Dude weed, ayyy lmao and cats. I like it.

Serious question: what are the non-meme benefits that (((protesting))) has ever brought about?

DO ANYBODY GOT SOME MAALOX

am i hearing gunshots on gloomtubes channel?

Ayyyy lmaga

we got reports of shots fired, niggers are starting shit

(Fuggin chegged)
DO ANYBODY GOT SOME MAALOX

y'all gatta lick yo bandanas yo breath in particles n shiet

I hear niggers talking shit, probably to white allies.

you might not have heard but peeing on your bandana neutralizes the poison gas particulates

AHH NEEDZ ME SOMES MAALOX

clearly the neighborhood has gone to shit

tfw even traffic gets gassed

They're breaking white people's windows.

SHOTS FIRED
CAT 3

call them what they are cucked as fuck, white trash, coalburning, wastes of life.

GAS
MORE GAS

OP. pls. Try to have some common forethought about you'reself.

One thing I'm trying to get a handle on is the MSM is calling it 'Protesters'. Now to me, 'Protesters' implies white men who have a) intelligently considered the options and decided that b) civil disobedience was the correct course of action atm to c) effect irl change against the ill-advised matter at hand. Call me crazy but all I really see are chimps running amok in the streets. Why would that be termed 'Protesters' Holla Forums?

(CHECKED)
TRAFFIC GASSINGS

MOBILE GAS VANS CONFIRMED

I hope its boomer age (((whites))).
I'll be happy if at least the boomer-part.

Those fuckers are the most blue-pilled and allowed this country to fall into this condition

Cat 3 confirmed. May the fire rise lads!

These retards standing with their hands in the air. Hope they catch a flachette.

Don't even get me started on boomer fags, user…

NEED A SUBARU NOW

(CHECKED NIGGERS)
FLACHETTE FOR THE RACHETS

I THINK I FOUND MY CALLING

The sins of the father, atoned by the son.

hahaha

they are letting the (((white people))) leave

OFFICER DOWN

luckily there's a rabbi on hand

CHIMPCON 3

right wing mobile gas vans?

stream comments are mostly woke

they say 2 cops with gunshot injuries are being rushed to the hospital.

Link to best steam please?

I hear some stupid white bitch in the crowd

MACE TIME

stormtroopers in 5

probably nigger-tier saturday night specials

FUK DUH POHLEECE

YOU SHOW RITE SAY DAT AGEEIN

ehhhh, this no Ferguson/Baltimore tier chimpout. Back to jamming some Mercyful Fate.

11PM almost time to clear the streets. GAS GAS GAS!

a while ago some nigs said 'we got choppas' on the stream, meaning guns before a round of bangs went off.
shit might hit the fan yet

king diamond was always underrated

Shit's over.

It's ogre

Jesus it would be so gratifying to plink these chest-thumping hominids from a helicopter with a minigun. Put a couple sidewinders through that synagogue ftw. Watch the burning bodies flee in futility through a FLIR pod.
GLORY ACHIEVED

It's basically an admission of weakness… which is what the race traitors there value anyway.
Protesting is the equivalent of a kid throwing a tantrum until his superior gives him what he wants… because he can't get it on his own.

When are we going to come together and discipline these children?
Day of the Rope now! It's time.

Fucking eh right bud. I always get diamonds for Diamond. I wish we could get him to record an offical REEEEEEEE for us.

Loved his solo stuff better. Abigail, The Eye, etc.

seems like it, well a short cat 3 was better then nothing.
lets see what happens on the 26.
rolling for commifornia megaquake

THREAD THEME

You deserved dubs for that post

Start at 1:57

uKKOXstWBrQ STREAM IS DOWN

The police started macing everyone and it went down

Id shell out shekels for that, for sure.

You can call me a newfag or tell me to lurk more but what is happening on the 26th?

is that the synagogue? kyrstallnacht 2?

GLOOM TUBE

iirc, Bannon is speaking in Berkeley. If that's not what he's talking about, should still be a nice chimpout anyway.

goat

NUGENT 2020

right wing particulate squads

I think it was the mayors house (or some jews house)
They threw rocks thru the windows and paint on the walls.

The cops showed up and some niggers didn't want to leave so about 5 mins later they started spraying everyone

(Chegged)
You took the words from my mind. Protesting is the adult, if you can call it that, equivalent of temper tantrums.

DOTR NOW

Death is better than that trivial shit. c'mon user.

Politicians often feel pressured to do things (usually useless shit) because of protests. The useless virtue signaling resolution from congress over c-ville is a good example.

If shit really gets rolling you can overthrow the government, as we saw recently in Ukraine.

If the niggers chimp out enough the city might do some civilians oversight of police or something like that.

whatever fucker

MF and KD were different but both awesome. I like the more rock n roll feel of MF, but the amazing guitar work of Andy LaRoque in KD was killer as hell too.

Found the guy with musical taste

NUGENT 2020
NUGENT IS GOD. CLAPTON IS A BITCH

Politicians often feel pressured to do things (usually useless shit) because of protests. The useless virtue signaling resolution from congress over c-ville is a good example.
If shit really gets rolling you can overthrow the government, as we saw recently in Ukraine.
If the niggers chimp out enough the city might do some civilians oversight of police or something like that.

They write from right to left in their shitty backwards non-language.>>10613369

Shitskins and ebonics speaking wiggers go to cuckchan. If you're white, the word is "wretched".

RUBBER BULLETS FIRED

its a kek worship mememagic thing, supremely autistic and fun as hell.

Be glad they aren't just saying FUCK IT, OPEN FIRE

meant for

KILL ALL BOOMERS, (?) WAR NOW

SOON

Agreed. I'm usually a lurker and I can't into embed, but Tea is my favorite KD song of all time. That album is just incredible. newfags need to learn he tells stories and it's not just a metal album.

generation war?

That commie faggot Rev Z is back getting chased by a riot line
pscp.tv/Rebelutionary_Z/1gqxvOgoZWBKB

r

e

d

d

i

t

s

p

a

c

i

n

g

m

e

m

e

You're literally the only one who cares faggot.

this was in my book some of the best rock of it's time circa 1975.. good ole bobby caldwell and some yardbirds in a super group.

TBH do SCIENCE! to it user.

LOL black bitch can't pronounce citizens

nobody's perfect

KILL ALL BOOMERS, GENERATION WAR NOW!

sorry for bully user, I couldn't help myself. ^_^ They are one of my best mates favorites and I always give him shit, it's not my exact flavor but they do fucking rip shit up as musicians.

Shit user I am an ebbin nigger now

that nog that is bitching about rubber bullets is lucky its not the 60's, protesters used to be shot with life rounds back then.

marinated niggers are disturbing the peace with loud bass music and chanting fuck the police. this habbening still has potential

muh dick ooga booga bix nood in da hood

They can't stop MUH DICKING even during a protest

Could never get into these guys. Ill give you song a try though. Its been awhile since I listened to them.

I wouldve given you tons of shit if you posted Sabbaton though

happening aint over yet

RIP Chuck

nigger just told a cop it was sorry it didnt pull out. the muh dik never stops

i bring you fire

Indeed, he should check his privilege.

local news:

its all good
At least youre not acting like the typical /mu/ channer.

fucks sake i just heard a nigger shout "i wish your mother swallowd you"
i shouldent be this amused

I love it when neurotic faggets freak out over this.

NIGGAS GWON

B L O W

U P

T H E

S Y N A G O G U E

shits gettin lively

POLICE PUSHING FORWARD

how is this not insurrection?

/mu/ is such cancer. Its nothing but faggots sucking each other off to the most obscure but garbage music.

What happened to /metal/? It shows 404'd last time I checked.

No, of course they don't have basement-tier IQ. Equality is not a myth. Niggers are just as creative and smart as whites.

BACK UP TO CAT 2+
RUBBER BULLETS BEING FIRED AT WILL

all the cops need are spears and it'll be 300

youtube-dl -x hhttps'':''//www.youtube.com/watch?v=fPUMlQRYBD8

Moar meat tbh user.

Too bad for them, their elimination is part of the solution.

T H I S
H
I
Synagogue windows broken by people *inside* already.

So fucking perfect.

They are throwing gas now…it time for the beat down!

GLASS BOTTLES BEING THROWN

Dubs confirm we might get good chimpenings yet. I hope so, because I'm very underwhelmed presently.

lel

Oh it is, user. It is.

When this shit hits my neighborhood, there will be real justice.

probably the only song of theirs I like
maybe you'd like as well

kek it's shit from inside the synagogue too including their stained glass which was donated by people who survived the holocaust masturbation machines

reb z stream back up again

Looks like things are contained for the most part tonight. Both the Mayor and Governor seemed to have not cucked and let police do their jobs. They're just wrangling the remaining mobs. The Gov seems to be losing his patience, too. pic related.

Eventually, BLM will regroup at another time and try to plan another mass "civil disobedience" once the police drop their guards, so we should still be able to milk more entertainment out of this.

youtube-dl -x https'':''//www.youtube.com/watch?v=fPUMlQRYBD8

I'm a retard. Pls no bully. Are you implying that said vid should be webm'd? Also, Ted Nugent the rockstar is a fucking LEGEND. Ted Nugent the man is nothing.

What did mean by this?? Again, pls no bully lul

$20 says the rabbit starts a small fire, carefully controlled to set the alarms off, but simultaneously the niggers start a bigger fire and the whole place burns.

Just finished the song, and thats some fuckin excellent guitarwork. Its what Arch Enemy is trying to be. AE is such a contrived garbage band.

you sir are a faggot
i dont know eather

(Heil'd)

Why?
I mean he's probably a cuckservative. But that's better than 99% of other musicians.
Him and Mustaine are the only right-wing stars I can think of

Love these guys, including their last couple very non-metal albums. Big fan.

dispersal order given

they're going to move soon

nigger said it's war time

5-10 minutes

unless the mayor cucks

There is the order! Disperse Now…UNLAWFUL ASSEMBLY! GAS AND BEAT THE NIGGERS TIME GO!

Shieeeeet

I was just being hyperbolic. He's the man if we're being honest. Probably not "red pilled", but definitely a boomer era dude that is more /ourguy/ than not.

Too bad St. Louis cant be hit directly by a hurricane, that would be entertaining.

Honestly one of their most effective D&C tactics, (((they))) have finally started to figure out how to become somewhat effective at rustle'ing autismo jimmies. And then fags like me chime in every now and then when we know the best course to set steer for would be do nothing and never reply. The masons shit seems to always be incredibly effective at derailing these days too.

I'll go back to my lurkshed now, am done for the night. Praise kek and may these niggers chimping only intensify through the night.

Mustaine gets shit on constantly and he just keeps marching along. Metalcucks was always attacking him trying to make him out to be literally Hitler. Of course they would get rekt in the comment section (70/30, pro Dave).

I personally think Dave is an asshole because hes like us, he knows how fucking retarded normies are and just likes to fuck with em or just has enough and reeeeee's.

ANTIFAGGOTS GONNA GET GASSED

youtube.com/watch?v=hCeIIcPAwv8

Step A:https'':''//rg3.github.io/youtube-dl/download.html[code]'''Step B:'''[code]youtube-dl -x https'':''//www.youtube.com/watch?v=fPUMlQRYBD8
Step C:
kys, kthxbai.

Ted Nugent the man is the modern embodiment of how the West was won faggot.

Time to get out the waterhoses and soap.
The dogs won't go unless you wash the niggers first.

He's alright

These niggers lack tactical skill.
If they had half a brain, they would send out disruptive forces into other neighborhoods and disperse police presence to overwhelm them. It proves how sheepish they really are, because they allow themselves to be herded directly towards their Jewish masters. BLM are cucks and they will never accomplish anything.

Happening level = 0

Victory for the white man! We will prevail!

GET READY FOR DEPLOYMENT OF CHEMICAL MUNITIONS

That shit is like
PALADIN CALVALRY CHARGE!!!!!!!!

I've won sparring/rolling sessions to this

(Checked)
I clarified in . He is the fucking man.

apologies for the miserable waste of dubs tbh

FUCK U & UR CHEMIKUL MUNESHUNS

lol niggers

What does green smoke mean?

gay gas

too bad it won't have any effect

Danger close. :^)

This song always gets me blood burning, in a good way.

It means children are going to die.

Why doesn't Trump hire the labor unionists like Nixon did? Just send in the ironworkers.

I'll check those righteous holy dubs for you user. May we all have the sweet melodies of Bathory guiding us on the battlefield some day. Fucking forgot how much I love this album, thanks mate. Nice ID trips too.

requesting Dave Mustaine Pepe REEEE-ing

POLICE ARE POWERLESS TO ENTER THE SYNAGOGUE

NAZIS CONFIRMED

it means the Pope of Black People has been chosen

Smiths wounds in his left side are congruent with him reaching for something in the passenger seat. In addition, total time from "we're going to kill this motherfucker" to shots fired was 45 seconds during an 87 mph chase on surface streets. That's not premeditated, that's adrenaline.

COPS JUST TOLD THE MEDIA TO TURN OFF THE CAMERAS AT THE SYNAGOGUE

WHATEVER THEY DO THERE, THERE WILL NOT BE ANY CAMERAS THERE

SOUNDS LIKE IT'S RIPE FOR A SHOAH

you know, with no cameras to

record

it

Oh don't tease me.

"Cops do do"

S A F E T Y
Q
U
A
D

(Checked)
Funniest shit I've heard all night

/salt-left/ pls, Not even remotely.

==
Vegetarians are cool. All I eat are vegetarians - except for the occasional mountain lion steak.==

So much good music out there that isn't pozzed by kikes. Smashing commie skulls while Bathory is blasting in the background would be my dream.

He says stand up.

Jews hiding their secrets.

lel

checked
The slower rhythms are perfect for marching / moving / training (especially cardio)
The faster stuff for actual combat

Wagner might be nicer.

Combat song incoming

Well, I cannot argue them dubs.

I second this request.

fag on the camera is repeatedly doxxing the riot cop boss

Lol I just envisioned launching artillery to this song

Kill yourself plebbit cocksucker

Dubs confirm ironic gas chambers incoming

It bothers me that the same people are present at any of these events

It's like these people know the show schedule

In honor of the fallen smack dealer…

n-no goy…

how the fuck do you even come to that conclusion.

Ozzy era Black Sabbath is prime for ubermensch'ing. Lifting, etc.

user makes a great point. I'd take Bathory in the battle, and some Mahler or Wagner up on a hill if I was nice and comfy throwing lead long distances.

fuck yeah

attack fellow aryans

wrongthink pls. Have you literally never mastered doublethink?

CHLORINE.

Also, check my captcha. There's more in store tonight, boys.

I love how one of the streamers was saying it's a "sea of cops" vs "about 12 protesters" but every time there is movement of protesters it's clear it's way more. And that's only just seeing a fraction.

classic leftie lies

that's how you arrest a pack of uppity gibs niggers who riot

turn the system against them, make them distrust the busses

(Checked)
Honesty is not a trait common amongst the damned. Damned in the sense of RWDS. No christcuck shit

sheeit

As always it's a bunch of streamers and even cops that are the same as from previous events. The streamers and protesters are repeats from original Ferg on to stuff that doesn't even have to do with BLM to now. And some of the cops are apparently familiar from Ferg. I don't know what has happened with Ferg as its own municipality as compared to STL since that event.

Happening is really over now.

oy vey dere are shtill many shetls trapped in duh synagogue

so, i assume this is just a manifestation of a modern version of bread and circuses. i suppose it feels more edgy to the average normie when the Carthaginians are actually loose in the streets tbh.

The world is allowing niggers to breed.

Well that's it boys.
However we do have all weekend for this chimpout.
It's not ogre until Monday.

Heres another skull cracking battle song

Call me a shill, but I don't have a huge problem with that right now. There are more important matters at hand, and down the road if niggers reproducing present challenges, it will be dealt with.

Not gonna call you a shill, but I will call you oblivious. Niggers reproducing already is a fuckin problem. You must not live by them.

Interesting that all streams died basically "lol this is crazy, wait nevermind this is boring g'night" at exactly midnight central time.

periscope aggregate stream with police scanner and news:

pscp.tv/w/1gqGvOgoXMWJB

No, I definitely agree that niggers pose a serious nuisance to white communities. t. southern fag. However, you can't deny that there are much larger, more important issues at hand. They're really not that much of an issue if we were organized and could act. The law has prevented that, and thus, we are in the situation we are today.

sucks. i was hoping for chimpcon 4 at least

It's like last I saw they backed up onto a busy street, I saw a cop literally swat down another cops shotgun with his arm. Some more commotion etc, lots of cars. Then everybody decides nothing interesting is going on and it's boring now talk to you tomorrow evening (at exactly midnight)

Couple of cops shot. Breddy gud tbh fam.

That was pretty odd. Can't say I've ever seen a happening stop like that.
>inb4 (((cops attack peaceful protestors and kill 15 but no footage lel trust us goy)))

is this periscope really live? if so they're still out in force
pscp.tv/w/1gqGvOgoXMWJB

just got home, this is censored on twitter. what's going on?

We just need to ban funz :^)

>pscp.tv/w/1gqGvOgoXMWJB
We live.
Thanks fam.

I think I got rused and that's showing looped footage from hours ago, my bad

Just another (((reactionary protest))) due to a white cop being acquitted of murdering a dindu

I think that is live, it's just that a few streams on that aggregate niggerstream went dark at exactly midnight

>pscp.tv/w/1gqGvOgoXMWJB
One screen says
breaking news 10:36

Maybe need more time to figure out if live, it has that timestamp but that could be a ruse

I knew that but
what's the details?

I mean, it has in the bottom left an old news feed

We not live. Well… there is always tomorrow.

Pray for fewer whites tomorrow.

Sorry, user. I've been shitposting. I've heard that people were holed up in a synagogue and forced to shut their cameras off? I did hear of 1 cop down. Tear gas. Unlawful assembly dispersal orders. Did hear that people were outside the mayor's residence and committed property damage.

Let's just see how the night plays out?

So everybody stopped streaming at exactly midnight lol

Kek these are some really low energy riots.

I stand by my earlier comment that it would be amazing if a hurricane could hit St Louis directly. I mean, even megadiverse Houston doesn't have this kind of shit. It would be very entertaining if St Louis got hit directly with Harvey or Irma. Too bad

I hope that it gets to the point where this shit is met with water canons.

Meanwhile…

He's not wrong.

top kek

WEW

That's a lad with a good head over his shoulders.

I'd say tonight was the best one since Baltimore and Ferguson.
And who knows what tomorrow brings? All of September is filled with potential chimpouts. Bannon in Berkeley, this all weekend. All it's gonna take is for the cops to kill one nigger at these mini chimpouts and we have a cat 4.

Well, you can pet a dog, they're loyal, and will defend you if you're attached.

a nig….

hahahahahaha no

i have 12 dogs right now, (bitch had puppies), so i support this firefighter

Any Anons still watching pscp.tv/w/1gqGvOgoXMWJB?

Are those all protestors???

As if they need an excuse to chimp out.

Dogs are:
useful
loyal
smart
friendly
grateful for favors
happy to be with you
trainable
protective of children
selfless
brave
capable of feeling guilty when they wreck your shit

Niggers are:
not

Dogs are also relatively clean, compared with your average nigger.

The reporter claimed he thought there were about 100 protesters and about 100 policemen still around.

Ok, I think I get your point. Would it be fair to say you consider the nigger problem a symptom of the actual cancer. the kike? If that is the case, I do agree.

dogs naturally know how to raise their own offspring

Where are the East Coast late night fags?

Forgot to add – dogs usually have their own fur.

I think everyone here was hoping for that as well user. Notice this has devolved into a pseudo-/mu/ thread due to low level of the chimpenings tonight.

Shieeeeeeeet. Monitoring

You hit the nail on the head. The nigger was a mistake from the beginning, but they are worse now because of (((progress))).

scanner:

wtf?

Shit is getting serious.

Fuck, I missed the whole thing.

Holy shit.

This. When they're not bots, they can barely string a coherent sentence together.

State highway scanner or Buchanan county?

The jew is the disease that weakens us to the point where niggers and beaners can kill us; like GRIDS.

I believe it is within the realm of possibility for an earthquake to hit St Louis. There is a fault line somewhat near the city.

Personally, a Memphis earthquake could be much more entertaining. Memphis is coontown. Anyone familiar with that shithole knows exactly what I mean.

Kikes are AIDS.

I live near Detroit and have been to Memphis. Can confirm that there might be more niggers in Memphis than Detroit.

An experienced fag needs to bake a new bread

Just on that stream that has current time but is showing old stuff. It's old scanner audio probably, still funny though

I'm no baker

I've only been to St Louis once (I was not impressed with the quality of people there, tbh whites included, I'm sorry people just seemed and talked "slow").

Is major liquifaction a possibility there?