The theatrical cuts are better, less is more

The theatrical cuts are better, less is more.

FOTR 4/4
FOTR EE 3.5/4
TTT 3/4
TTT EE 3/4
ROTK 3/4
ROTK EE 2.5/4

Other urls found in this thread:

bittorrent.am/download-torrent/17113103/100/JRR-Tolkien/_s-The-Hobbit-DEC-2015-FINAL.mp4.html
ifdb.fanedit.org/fanedit-search/search-results/?query=any&scope=title&keywords=hobbit&order=rdate
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Wrong.

hows it like to be mentally 10 years old? I only watch movies and documentaries about HISTORICAL FACTS, like 300 and Schindler's List.

Lol

That isn't even in the extended cut

wrong, kiddo, that's what books are for, and only retards read books in this day and age.

well baited, friendo

Lol

super extended cut when?

Has no one made a supercut of The Hobbit movies removing all the dogshit parts? Would anything be left after removing the shit?

Also, I did feel there were quite a few very unnecessary or poorly executed scenes in the EE but a few were quality. It's been a while since I've watched them so I'd have to watch them again to point out specific ones.

Yes there is and it still didnt remove enough shit at the end but it's decent
bittorrent.am/download-torrent/17113103/100/JRR-Tolkien/_s-The-Hobbit-DEC-2015-FINAL.mp4.html

I'll still never forgive them for killing Smaug in the first 10 minutes of the 3rd movie. What a fucking dick punch jew move that was.

What were they supposed to do though? He isn't supposed to be in the entire film

Kill him in the 2nd instead of making everyone wait a year to see a climax resolved. They didn't kill him in the 2nd because they were scared no one would show up for the third once big scary dragon man was dead.

Just make one fucking film.

Would have even worked as two, if Jackson could have not made almost 3 hours films and instead 2 hours-2:20min

You think that's bad? The Lego Hobbit movies only covers the first two films and they lost the license to finish it, so the game ends on a fucking cliffhanger that will never be solved.

Lego Hobbit game*

kek

If you purchased a lego hobbit game with money you controlled then you should neck yourself immediately.

ifdb.fanedit.org/fanedit-search/search-results/?query=any&scope=title&keywords=hobbit&order=rdate

A lot more edits here.

It was on sale.

Do you have any links for the high rated ones?

You have only one method of redemption now.

You can order by highest user rating on the top right

Also on the edit's page there's a list of the changes that were made.

FOTR EE was on par with the theatrical release tho

Most of the first movie and about 45 minutes of the sequels.

Technically you are correct. HOWEVER, LotR is a fantasy movie used for purposes of world building and escapism. Basically, with this purpose, it doesn't matter how shit the content is, any extra dialogue or subplot points just make it better.

I mean actual links since that site doesn't give out download links

What the hell kind of rating system is that?

what's the story behind this?

they lost the license? lol, i thought they just flat out stopped developing it so they could focus on other shit that was coming out at the time, like the lego movie or lego worlds.

this man gets it. it's like with dune. while the theatrical cut is alright, it can only get better with scenes added in.

A way simpler system that critics used for a long time in newspapers. Faggots who rank out of 10 are usually vidya capeshitters who give things 9 and 10 or 0 and 1 they don't even know what they are doing. Out of four anything above 2 is good

I know what you mean but the scenes really fuck up the entire pacing besides fellowship

eh, two towers is the only one that really suffers from this. fellowship and return take two great movies and make them loads better, though i noticed some scenes in the TR of fellow weren't in the EE, i wonder if some sort of mega cut is out there.

I don't think that's possible, although the changes extend some scenes and cut them differently like the "concerning hobbits" intro

Two towers was kind of a meandering film so the extended just makes it even moreso.
I like some of the extended material in ROTK

nah nigga, re-watch when they enter the wood elves' home. in the TR gimli states he has the eyes of a hawk and the ears of a fox, then fagolas comes out and shits all over him. that's all cut out in the EE, it's just them entering and getting captured. but instead we see fancy tree shit.